Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pulsus (private) Left_bar_bleue0/0Pulsus (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Pulsus (private) Empty Pulsus (private)

Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:38 pm
Urufu Azathoth
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

The sharp crackle of the fire roared loudly in Urufu's ears, surprising him. He hadn't noticed it before, for he was lost deeply in heavy thoughts, but the fire had gotten surprisingly large. Dropping the wood he had been mindlessly carrying, it fell to the ground beside his feet, flattening the grass in a tumble of wood. Falling into a sitting position, he stared into the flames quietly as the forest loomed larger then ever around him. It was like a brown and green shadow, closing in on him. It was almost suffocating. Almost. Oddly enough, Urufu Azathoth was more at home nowhere else in the world. He was The King of the Forest, and no others could boast the same. At least, not if they wanted to live. As the Alpha of the forest, he would slaughter all whom dared.

What's on your mind? Sparking inside of his head, Urufu nearly jumped in surprise. He hadn't been expecting Shiro to suddenly contact him at this time. Nothing really... I was just thinking about our previous few fights. That was not exactly a lie. He wasn't thinking about the fights themselves. Not really, anyway. Urufu was in fact thinking about nearly losing. Although he didn't think about it often, Dying actually scared him. What if he became a hollow? What if he turned into a true monster? He was deemed 'evil' and whatnot now, but he wasn't truly. He simply had different views then everyone. Then again, what is 'evil', truly? Is it doing something so wrong that it breaks your soul? Or is it doing something so wrong that it breaks your soul and you like it?

Shaking his head, Urufu scratched the smoke out of his eyes. He was too close to the fire. Patting himself down, he noticed his cloak was quite warm. Yeah, a few more minutes, and he would have been a goner. Shiro... Urufu began, not sure how to bring the subject up. Do you remember that time I promised you I would free you from the sword if I could? This was now a do or die moment. If Shiro didn't agree to his idea, he would be shit out of luck.

Yes... I remember. He sounded tense. Urufu grimaced, flicking stones from the ground into the fire. They struck the burning logs quickly, causing a cascadence of sparks to erupt from the embers. What if I found a way to implant you directly into me? Would you be okay with that? Shiro remained silent. Holding his breath, Urufu was scratching at the grass beside him absentmindedly. He left deep gouges. Grass and dirt caught behind and underneath his nails, causing a wince occasionally when he struck a rock.

I suppose that would be.. acceptable. I've grown fond of you, Urufu Azathoth. I wouldn't mind being your inner spirit. Urufu's heart skipped a beat. Was he being serious? His mouth was suddenly dry, and he became aware of how tired he really was. Really? He asked hesitantly, the silent question being answered almost immediately. Yes.

That night, Urufu slept well, his sword clutched tightly between his hands, the moon watching him gently through the open window that was carved out of the massive tree known as Yggdrasil he called Home.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When Urufu awoke the next morning, he knew what needed to be done. He simply had to fine one good with either seals, summons, both, or puppetry. If he could find someone of the sort, he could convince them to transfer Shiro from his sword to his neck. At least, that's where the tattoo would be if it had to be sealed. He hoped, anyway. Urufu always had a fascination with the neck. It was where he usually fed if it was a kill shot, and his blade or claws normally found themselves at the foe's neck in a fight. If not, he wouldn't truly mind. The next was simply an important body part for one such as he, and he wished to commemorate his own.

That, and he thought it looked cool.

A simple morning breakfast pertaining to Blood, as always. Of what, he wasn't particularly sure. He could probably search the memories and find out, but he didn't really care. Blood was blood. It was stored in a freezer from another Coven member, whom had given him permission to drink it. Either way, he was sustained (and had the natural abilities of a bear, including a transformation into a female grizzly, though he wasn't aware of any of it).

Standing atop Yggdrasil, Urufu would be found with his eyes closed if any would have been looking for him. The wind was calm today, although it was still managing to whip his longish hair around his eyes. His vision was occasionally blemished by his white/blond locks. Suddenly, his nostrils flared following a particular strand of wind. This strand held within it the scent of Gabriel, a loyal reptilian beast. Leaping from the tree, Urufu counted to five before impact was eminent. Landing casually on Gabriel mid-flight, the black dragon roared in excitement. Flapping his leathery wings, the membranes cut through the sky, and the two soared onward into the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~

All day. He had searched every continent. He asked every merchant and traveler. He even snuck into a few bars and asked under the guise of the unfortunates. Nonetheless, he found zilch. No one could help him. None even knew of legends, which usually yielded more fruit then the bare trees of fact. Gliding through the air above the clouds, Urufu bathed in the fading light and warmth of the setting sun. Below him, the clouds were on fire, a mixture of water and fire that touched his wiccan heart. Offering up a quick prayer to a goddess, he held his breath as Gabriel announced his intention. To dive through the white veil of moisture.

Instantly, Urufu was soaked. He didn’t mind, however, and knew he would soon dry by the fire at home. Clutching onto Gabriel with numb fingers, the sharp scales began to cut through the fabric of his cloak. Urufu knew that he would easily slice through his thighs if given the opportunity. His scales were simply that sharp. ”Gabriel…” Urufu spoke, alerting Gabriel of what was happening. The dragon knew instantly. Thankfully, they were above a very familiar forest. Dropping into a dive, Gabriel began rotating quickly, allow them to shoot through the sky and cut through the fabric of the air around them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, the fire. So warm. So perfect. Shivering in front of the heat-throwing flames, Urufu’s cloak began to steam slightly as the moisture evaporated from within. His purple eyes never left the core of the fire. Inside his mind, his only thoughts were wishing for one thing, and one thing only. He wished with every fiber of his being. He wished from the core of his soul, and then deeper, shattering the misconceptions of dimension and the fourth dimension. His wish slowly became a want and then need, that echoed from his essence with every beat of his heart.

He needed help.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pulsus (private) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Pulsus (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Pulsus (private) Empty Re: Pulsus (private)

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:47 am

Pulsus (private) WVMWLOu
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pulsus (private) Left_bar_bleue0/0Pulsus (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Pulsus (private) Empty Re: Pulsus (private)

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Pulsus (private) Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Pulsus (private) EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Pulsus (private) Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum