Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Church Of Melancholy [Saiko/WW4 Event] [Milan, Italy]
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by THEFROST

» Aim true, ye vengeful (ikiya/ulv)
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 8:57 pm by Mikasas

» Lillian's FC Dump thing
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 1:40 pm by Lillian

» Celeste Eldoris [Iramasha App]
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 1:02 pm by Lillian

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 6:22 am by Ame no ko

» Business as usual
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 6:16 am by Ame no ko

» Bonds (Shihoin Ceremony Thread)
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:11 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Crow Claims
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 10:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Gurien Iramasha
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 3:10 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Broken, Bloody Despair.
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:41 am by Zigismund

Top posters
THEFROST
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 I_vote_lcapDaddy's Special Place - Page 5 I_voting_barDaddy's Special Place - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 I_vote_lcapDaddy's Special Place - Page 5 I_voting_barDaddy's Special Place - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2744 registered users
The newest registered user is Nantaro Aru

Our users have posted a total of 135652 messages in 20345 subjects

Daddy's Special Place

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Empty
Subject Post 41PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Special Place   Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 11:59 pm

Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Chidori-is-back

CHIDORI SHIHOIN

END POST | THE DISAPPOINTMENT

Code:
<center><Div style="text-align: justify; padding: 15px; width: 500px;"><center>[img]https://i.ibb.co/6DwW0g0/chidori-is-back.png[/img]</center><br><div style="width: 491px; background-image:url('https://image.ibb.co/ipvpTV/nami.png'); font-family: calibri; font-size: 16px; opacity: 0.9; color: WHITE; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 9px; text-align: left; padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; border: 2px solid black; box-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 5px;">CHIDORI SHIHOIN</div>

<div style="width: 491px; background-image:url('https://image.ibb.co/ipvpTV/nami.png'); font-family: calibri; font-size: 16px; opacity: 0.9; color: WHITE; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 9px; text-align: right; padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; border: 2px solid black; box-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 5px;">END POST | THE DISAPPOINTMENT </div>

</div></center>

Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 42PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Special Place   Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 2:33 am

Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Raikou-3

INFORMATION DOSSIER

Basic Information

Name: Kanna (神無)
Titles: The Fullbringer
Birthday: Unknown
Race: Arrancar-Shinigami Hybrid

Affiliation: Herself

Alignment: Lawful Evil
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Menos Forest, Hueco Mundo
Religious Standing: None
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 205 lbs
Hair Colour: Violet
Eye Colour: Violet

Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Long-raikou-2

Psychological Analysis
Naive
Lorem ipsum dolor amet truffaut flexitarian gluten-free cray coloring book celiac. Vegan humblebrag hella brunch squid master cleanse narwhal tumeric. Cold-pressed prism thundercats leggings sriracha meh authentic activated charcoal occupy pug portland lomo. Pop-up ennui slow-carb live-edge truffaut taiyaki +1 art party man braid bitters.

Lack of Communication Skills
As one would expect from someone who has lived most of their life surrounded by hungry, barbaric savages that don’t really communicate with another, Kanna has very little to no communication skills nor does she think she ever will. One thing to note about hollows is that there is little to no social norm among them, and even less actual social interaction. Kanna learned early on that it was either kill or be killed, and so she never really bothered to talk to anybody besides Ainahime, and even then she wasn’t really comfortable with the thought of it nor did she really get a response when she did speak.

The way that this is shown in her daily life is that Kanna will often not talk about her feelings to people that she has just met nor convey what she’s thinking to them. This makes her less than stellar when it comes to working in a team since she doesn’t deem it necessary to tell them her plan or what she’s doing, but when she’s a leader she has no problem when it comes to dictating her subordinates in what they need to do. Even in the latter situation though, she finds it hard to really resonate with those people through words and will most likely rely on actions to get the point across. People would often find it out that she says the things that she does, not because they are absurd but because they don’t really apply to the situation and are, at best, odd. She tries her best to make up for these moments, but in the end she just apologizes, possibly too much as others have noted. This heavily impacts her relationships, if she ever magically finds herself in one. She’ll often say ‘I love you’ too early, deny sexual advances or make them too early, and she doesn’t know when it’s appropriate to do or say things. Loving Kanna requires patience that not many people have and she doesn’t expect them to either.

Distant
Lorem ipsum dolor amet truffaut flexitarian gluten-free cray coloring book celiac. Vegan humblebrag hella brunch squid master cleanse narwhal tumeric. Cold-pressed prism thundercats leggings sriracha meh authentic activated charcoal occupy pug portland lomo. Pop-up ennui slow-carb live-edge truffaut taiyaki +1 art party man braid bitters.

Trust Issues

Caring & Motherly

Incredibly Affectionate

Strong
Despite being heavily influenced by her emotions, when it comes to dealing with life, Kanna is incredibly resilient. Sure, at first when the people she thought loved her betrayed her, it hurt her pretty bad, but as a child Kanna was incredibly impressionable and the impression she got from that was just that life sucked. She ended up taking this lesson with her throughout her entire life, letting things not get to her as much as they should. For example, her time in the Menos Forest as a child was seen, in her eyes, as an unfortunate circumstance that she will get her way out of instead of being some life altering, and possibly ending, event.

This mental resilience translates well into her everyday life, as Kanna has very little problem achieving things once she puts her mind to it. She’s also very hard to sway away from her intended goals unless given a reason to, and even then she holds her initial opinion over all else. This also means that if she doesn’t want to do something, she will never do it unless forced to. If she doesn’t want to die, she will fight until she’s killed. If she desires to win a battle, she will fight until this battle is won. From living in a world where it was eat or be eaten, giving up was not an option.

Emotionally Driven
One of Kanna’s biggest flaws is that she finds it hard to think logically and objectively in most situations and relies too much on her emotions and how she feels to determine her actions. This can mainly be chalked up to the fact that she has a false trust in her decision making and judgement, and as one can infer, it’s not actually that good. She has been in many situations where mercy would be the most appropriate thing, but because of her anger, want for revenge, or wrath, she’ll follow her emotions and kill. This allows for her to be easily exploited and manipulated if you somehow find your way close enough to her that she’ll start taking what you say to heart, because by that point it becomes her fault for being easily manipulated.

With that being said, betrayal is one of her hardest things to cope with, as she trusts very few people already. If she were to be betrayed by someone, it will shake her to her core and most likely lead to a deep depression, as her look on the world would become that because she is who she is, she doesn’t deserve happiness. Whether this is true or not, nobody can truly say. But she’ll definitely think about it.

Motivation: Her Children

Motivation: Her Father
It’s odd, she knows, that someone who had made the choice to not be in her life is one of her most crucial motivations. It’s the fact that she does not know who her father is that makes her want to know more about. The fact that someone who normally would want to stay with their child, raise them, protect them, decided not to. Maybe this extends to both of her parents, but Kanna knew her mother and now strongly dislikes the woman. She’s never actually had the chance to meet her father so she can’t make any decision on how she feels about him one way or another.

Not only that, she wonders about him. Wonders what would make him abandon his child like he did. Was it the world that he knew previously? She knows that he is where she gets her shinigami abilities from, so perhaps the Soul Society was like a sort of Utopia that he didn’t want to leave? Maybe the fact that he had a child out of wedlock would have impacted him negatively, and with an arrancar at that. Perhaps an arrancar in the Soul Society would have been a bad idea, she could definitely understand that mindset. So many questions, not enough answers.

Motivation: Her Ideals

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Conception: Forbidden Love--

As one could expect, Kanna's birth was somewhat of a weird product of a taboo relationship.

SHINIGAMI ABILITIES
Shingami Power Theme: Love and War

ARRANCAR ABILITIES
Aspects of Death: Life and Fear

Resereccion

Resereccion Name: Salvida Horror

Resereccion Release Phrase: Live in the shadow of death, Salvida Horror

Release Action: With her zanpakuto's tip put into the ground, Kanna has to place one hand on the hilt and her other grabbing the "spine".

Resereccion Appearance:

Kanna's Appearance: One of the first things to note about Kanna's Resereccion appearance is that it looks less feminine and more masculine. The truth is, she's still a female, but for combat purposes her breasts are shrunk and she's given a broader build, but for all other purposes she is still very much female. (For those wondering, her breasts go from a G cup to an A). She also keeps a humanoid figure. In fact, it looks so much like a human that, if it wasn't for the eyes and the marks, then it would be almost completely human in appearance. With them being mentioned, Kanna has 6 eyes on her face, each eye having red sclera and yellow irises with no pupils. There are also red flame marks that start from the right side of her chin and travel all across her body.

Ainahime's Appearance: Something that is somewhat unique for arrancar and their Resereccion. Kanna keeps her zanpakuto, the form of itself compacting and compressing into a katana from it's natural state of a greatsword. The blade, sheathe, and hilt are all made of an odd purple metal. The blade has multiple red circles along the side of the blade, the shade of red matching Kanna's sclera.

Resereccion Abilities: To put it simply, like the rest of Kanna's abilities, runs off of two different themes and combines them to the best of it's abilities. It should also be said that the abilities are based off of her aspects of death, Life and Fear.

SHIKAI

» Shikai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release phrase?]

» Shikai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Shikai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Shikai Appearance: Ainahime in Shikai takes the appearance of two different weapons, sort of. Both weapons are zanbato that are a foot taller than her, with one made of bronze and the other made of gold. The blades of these zanbato are serrated, so much so that it’s hard to distinguish the jagged edges with just a glance. On the gold blade, which Kanna calls Loveless, are three large holes in the flat side of the blad. Each hole is a foot apart from each other and measures 6 inches in diameter. The bronze sword, which Kanna calls Hateless, has rust all over the sword, though this is mainly for appearance. There are no guards on these swords and the hilts are just bandages. Both of the swords are connected at the bottom with a silver chain that is 3 feet long.

» Shikai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami gain when releasing?]

BANKAI

» Bankai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release phrase?]

» Bankai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Bankai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Bankai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their bankai?]

» Bankai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Bankai?]

SKILLS SHEETS AND INFORMATION

Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 43PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Special Place   Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 11:05 pm

Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Riku-top

INFORMATION DOSSIER

Basic Information

Name: Riku Nanika
Titles: Suke-san
Birthday: March 17th
Race: Powerless Human

Affiliation: Herself, Karakura High School

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Japanese
Religious Standing: Agnostic
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145 lbs
Hair Colour: Black and various other colors
Eye Colour: Green

Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Riku-side

Psychological Analysis
Familiar
One of Riku's few good traits, or at least she thinks, is her approachability. As her classmates can attest to, while Riku looks scary and intimidating, she's actually a really nice girl once you get to know her, though if you've never talked to her before that would be quite difficult. Because of her wild appearance, there tends to be rumors and such that spread about her, which is how she got her nickname as it is derived from Sukeban and the people that actually knew her used to call her it jokingly.

Selfess

I bet you’re still using Bootstrap too…

Organized
Riku has many faults, she's willing to admit that. There are many things that someone can say about her to really get to here, but if there's one thing she will refuse to be called, it's messy.

Riku is a firm believer of keeping the spaces in her life clean, from her home to her work space, as a clean environment helps her emotionally. If you were to ask her about where she got this idea from, she'd say from a magazine somewhere, but since then it has rung true to her. So, whenever there is someone that comes over to her place, they would more than likely notices how clean it is, so much so that it doesn't really look like anyone lives there. It should be noted that Riku is the type of organized that doesn't really have to clean any mess since she tries to not make any at all, putting things where they should be at the moment instead of doing it later.

Artistic

Skeptical

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

The Story So Far--

All in all, Riku has had a normal life, which is to be expected of a normal person.

She was born as the first daughter to Kaito and Sakura Nanika a year into their marriage. Her father was actually a latent user of the Attila Factor that never activated, so he ended up passing it along to all of his children except for one. She was given the name Riku, or land, not because of the meaning but because it was a fine sounding name at the time. One thing people should know about Kaito and Sakura is that they aren't very good with names, and Riku is the perfect example of that.

SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES

Spiritually Incapable: So to start off, Riku was never born with the ability to see spirits. As she grew up and her Attila factor developed further, it would passively deflect any form of spiritual energy that tried to enter her soul, denying an form of naturally acquiring spiritual awareness. At this point, because of her

The Attila Factor: Sometimes known as GUTS, it is an ancient trait that is passed down through genetics, though the original beings that had this trait are said to be now extinct. In the past, those with this trait were much more common and many seemed to have this trait, though due to it’s dangerous tolls on the human body, humans slowly evolved to combat it until it became rare and only possible through a genetic mutation. It's known as the Attila factor as it's believed that Attila the Hun was one of the earliest successful users of the gene, using it to have an advantage in is wars.

The Attila Factor allows the person to trade their life, mental and physical state, and willpower to fuel them. Most don’t live past 50, and the closer the person gets to their expiration date the less effective and reliable the factor becomes. Those with a weaker mental state tend to live the longest but have also the weakest form of the factor while those with a strong mind can master and even mold their will into devastating attacks in exchange for years off their life. Just having this ability makes having Durability obsolete as it can substitute for it.

Universal Abilities
Hero: Hero is known as the weakest and most common form of the factor. Being known as the one of the few levels that is purely defensive but is also praised due to its low strain on the user, it is seen differently between all users but all cannot deny its usefulness. Even one with beginner level willpower would able to maintain Hero, though with some difficulties. It requires a certain level of concentration to keep active, though anyone with a higher level in willpower is able to have it on passively without any major repercussions.

Once active, Hero gives it’s user a very slim barrier around their skin, protecting them from very light scratches, minor burns, and about 100 pounds of force. Granted it probably won’t give much of a combat advantage, it does protect the user from everyday harm and weapons such as knives and semi-large rocks if they were to ever be surprised by an enemy.

SKILLS SHEETS AND INFORMATION

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Human Reiatsu Sheet
  • Power Control: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Energy Usage/Regeneration: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Energy Resistance/Endurance: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Physical Augmentation: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Back to top Go down

Daddy's Special Place
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Graphics and Creation Board-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD