Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
Rawk
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 I_vote_lcapDaddy's Special Place - Page 5 I_voting_barDaddy's Special Place - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 I_vote_lcapDaddy's Special Place - Page 5 I_voting_barDaddy's Special Place - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Siegharty
Locke
Shizuo
Lillian
Slayer
Mirja Eeola
Absentee
Ame no ko

Daddy's Special Place

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Empty
Subject Post 41PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Special Place   Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 2:39 pm

Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Cringe-boy-top

INFORMATION DOSSIER

Name: Mami Hiren
Titles: Boy Wonder
Birthday: February 15th
Race: Supernatural Human

Affiliation: Gotei

Alignment: Lawful Good
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Japan
Religious Standing: Agnostic
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 180 lbs
Hair Colour: Jet black
Eye Colour: Grey with hazel flecks

Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Cringe-boy-side

Psychological Analysis
Insecure
Don't know what for.

Determined
Riku has many faults, she's willing to admit that. There are many things that someone can say about her to really get to here, but if there's one thing she will refuse to be called, it's messy.

Riku is a firm believer of keeping the spaces in her life clean, from her home to her work space, as a clean environment helps her emotionally. If you were to ask her about where she got this idea from, she'd say from a magazine somewhere, but since then it has rung true to her. So, whenever there is someone that comes over to her place, they would more than likely notices how clean it is, so much so that it doesn't really look like anyone lives there. It should be noted that Riku is the type of organized that doesn't really have to clean any mess since she tries to not make any at all, putting things where they should be at the moment instead of doing it later.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

All in all, Riku has had a normal life, which is to be expected of a normal person.

She was born as the first daughter to Kaito and Sakura Nanika a year into their marriage. Her father was actually a latent user of the Attila Factor that never activated, so he ended up passing it along to all of his children except for one. She was given the name Riku, or land, not because of the meaning but because it was a fine sounding name at the time. One thing people should know about Kaito and Sakura is that they aren't very good with names, and Riku is the perfect example of that.

Anyways, as stated before, there's not much to Riku's upbringing. Growing up, she was a loving and playful older sister and child, often being her parent's declared favorite in hopes that it would encourage the others to be better. Most of her friends were boys, and she was labeled as a tomboy by those close to her, but she personally didn't see it that way. In actuality, she just found other girls unbearable to be around because she just didn't want to deal with the drama that normally ensues. When she was 10 years old, Riku awakened her power to use the Attila Factor when she was playing around with her friends and fell off of a bridge. The Factor activated and cushioned her fall, turning a dangerous fall for a ten year old into something akin to a dive in a swimming pool. Since then, she's been testing the water to see what she can do with it and how it would help her in her everyday life. After figuring out it wasn't going to be very practical, she hasn't increased her ability but has maintained what she could do prior. Today, she's just living her life out as any teenage girl would, but that might be subject to change...

SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES

Faithful: This a bundle of things that are hard to explain, but make sense together.

In short, this ability is reality manipulation, however, there are a bunch of other steps that go into using it in this way. The first is that this can never be used consciously and can only be activated through Hiren's subconscious. For this to happen, he has to truly believe in something and that something must not already be true. The next requirement is that he must be in physical contact with the subject of this skill in some sort if he wants to alter a different person, however, this cannot be done without their consent and in those situations, Mami is still oblivious to the ability.

SKILLS SHEETS AND INFORMATION

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Ziamichi Skills For Host
  • Skill Of Ziamichi Powers: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Control Over Spirit: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Seal Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Sync-Rate: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Last edited by Slayer on Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:55 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 42PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Special Place   Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 12:59 am

Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Scurry-sw-ord

INFORMATION DOSSIER

Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Scurry-sw-ord-side
Name: Hinsa Lenza
Titles: All Which Is Wrong
Birthday: It's complicated
Race: Iramasha

Affiliation: Mami

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: None
Religious Standing: None
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 110 lbs
Hair Colour: Silver
Eye Colour: Violet

Psychological Analysis
Selfish
One of Riku's few good traits, or at least she thinks, is her approach ability. As her classmates can attest to, while Riku looks scary and intimidating, she's actually a really nice girl once you get to know her, though if you've never talked to her before that would be quite difficult. Because of her wild appearance, there tends to be rumors and such that spread about her, which is how she got her nickname as it is derived from Sukeban and the people that actually knew her used to call her it jokingly.

Curious
This sort of curiosity on this sort of person is not a good thing.

Lazy
Not really one of the forefront traits of her, but when you combine all of her other actions and their motivations they all seem to trace back to her just wanting to do as little work as possible. This also makes her surprisingly smart as she tends to think up new ways for her to not do anything. Honestly, these methods end up being quite impressive and would most of the time take more effort to come up with than just simply doing the job at hand.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

All in all, Riku has had a normal life, which is to be expected of a normal person.

She was born as the first daughter to Kaito and Sakura Nanika a year into their marriage. Her father was actually a latent user of the Attila Factor that never activated, so he ended up passing it along to all of his children except for one. She was given the name Riku, or land, not because of the meaning but because it was a fine sounding name at the time. One thing people should know about Kaito and Sakura is that they aren't very good with names, and Riku is the perfect example of that.

Anyways, as stated before, there's not much to Riku's upbringing. Growing up, she was a loving and playful older sister and child, often being her parent's declared favorite in hopes that it would encourage the others to be better. Most of her friends were boys, and she was labeled as a tomboy by those close to her, but she personally didn't see it that way. In actuality, she just found other girls unbearable to be around because she just didn't want to deal with the drama that normally ensues. When she was 10 years old, Riku awakened her power to use the Attila Factor when she was playing around with her friends and fell off of a bridge. The Factor activated and cushioned her fall, turning a dangerous fall for a ten year old into something akin to a dive in a swimming pool. Since then, she's been testing the water to see what she can do with it and how it would help her in her everyday life. After figuring out it wasn't going to be very practical, she hasn't increased her ability but has maintained what she could do prior. Today, she's just living her life out as any teenage girl would, but that might be subject to change...

SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES

Spiritually Incapable: So to start off, Riku was never born with the ability to see spirits. As she grew up and her Attila factor developed further, it would passively deflect any form of spiritual energy that tried to enter her soul, denying an form of naturally acquiring spiritual awareness. At this point, because of her mastery, even a forceful attempt to give her spiritual powers can be reflected subconsciously. This is a sort of ability that is always on and she doesn't know how to turn it off.

SKILLS SHEETS AND INFORMATION

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 43PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Special Place   Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 5:54 pm

Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Iota-head-1

IOTA Laho

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam sollicitudin consectetur ex eget varius. In auctor consectetur tortor, ac eleifend mauris varius vel. Suspendisse laoreet dolor vel augue consectetur rutrum. Praesent commodo tellus et neque varius laoreet. Integer luctus, ligula quis consectetur consequat, nibh enim sollicitudin quam, eget volutpat nulla sem volutpat erat. Suspendisse potenti. Duis malesuada nulla mollis, blandit nunc eu, dictum nunc. Duis elementum lectus eu laoreet venenatis. Nullam hendrerit lobortis justo, vel gravida dui pulvinar et. Suspendisse interdum orci neque, accumsan interdum ipsum volutpat quis. Aliquam condimentum vehicula nulla non pellentesque. Pellentesque fermentum gravida sapien sed consequat. Proin nec placerat metus. Aliquam pharetra ante quis felis dapibus, ac aliquam neque maximus.

Sed consectetur scelerisque libero, nec placerat eros. Ut vitae est ut velit ullamcorper commodo. In nisi tellus, maximus sit amet lectus id, laoreet consequat risus. Morbi a arcu dictum, porta eros a, luctus nibh. Nullam id dignissim nibh, eu dignissim magna. Integer vel velit dui. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Maecenas nec leo finibus, aliquam ligula a, luctus justo. Integer fringilla blandit sapien quis commodo. Etiam id dolor turpis. Aliquam convallis placerat nulla at laoreet.

END POST | DEMON NO LONGER

Code:

Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 44PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Special Place   Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 12:17 am

Organization Name: Moksha Tisrah
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Allies: TBA
Associated Races: Demons, lots and lots of Demons. Humans and Hollows.

Structure: Moksha Tisrah following in the footsteps of its predecessor and learning from previous mistakes, Moksha Tisrah takes its leadership in a different direction while also extending its hand and influence over more of the demon world. One of the biggest changes that Moksha Tisrah has is the fact that it now takes a more governmental role in their territories, acting not only as the military but the governing body, allowing for those who don’t want to fight but still want a say to have the ability to apply to join as it is all in the same place. Rather than having groups inside the organization that all have their own pre-designated role, each chapter acts independent of each other and fills their own role that they decide upon, with a new chapter being founded when there is a need for one. Then, if there is a desire for another chapter to be made but it would fall under the category of another chapter, then they would create a sub-chapter. These sub-chapters have no limit though they aren’t necessarily tracked, and they still answer to the chapter Founder.

Major Decisions: Each Founder is given a seat on the council and are allowed to vote when it comes to major decisions which would affect either the organization, other chapters, or demonkind as a whole. Members of the royal family are allowed to vote on these matters as well, giving them two votes on the council while Founders only receive one. These can combine into three votes. If there is an even number of voters and the vote is split, then a random sub-chapter leader is allowed to vote to break the tie.

Enlisting: Because Moksha Tisrah is both the military and the government, there are not only combat-oriented roles but also political ones, however, all the political ones have much less influence when compared to the royal family and act more as community representatives if anything. All those in their territory are required to enlist for at least 2 years in their lifetime, regardless of race, however, they are not assigned to a chapter and allows for enlistees to pick a career that interests them the most.

Current Objective: The current objective of Moksha Tisrah is to rebuild and recuperate after their loss in the recent war. This is basically to gather resources and build up their army in case anything were to happen while also preparing for the future. Also, due to the sudden change of powers, there’s going to be a bit of reallocating assets and deciding on what to keep and what to not as they carry over into a new era in the demon realm.

Ranks:

Founders: Despite the name, Founders are not only the people who create a chapter, but also the title for those that lead them, making it that after one Founder dies or resigns another takes their place. The politics behind choosing another Founder varies depending on the Chapter though it's safe to say that most of the time it ends in a dispute between the subchapters to get their own respective leaders in the new vacant Founder position. While it would be easy to compare them to the captaincy of the Gotei, each Founder acts more like their own Captain Commander that collaborates with the others Founders towards a common goal.

The influence of each Founder is probably the highest in demon culture, second only to the Royal Family. It is assumed that as long as they have the support of another Founder, most Founders have access to the resources that the entire organization is able to use plus whatever they would have on their own.

The Rest: As this can change on a per-chapter basis, it is recommended that you contact the chapter Founder to find out if there is a position for you to fill.

Masterlist:

Sisters of Devotion: The Sisters of Devotions, or rather the Sisters, fill the niche of having an extremely top-heavy chapter. Acting not only as of the line of defense but a place for those who wish to specialize in a certain field flourish, the Sisters of Devotion have a reputation of being some of the most elitist bunch that you will find among the MT. This rumor is only given fuel due to the fact that it is basically invite-only when it comes to new recruits.

In terms of combat roles, the Sisters end up being both the first line of defense and the last line of defense, acting somewhat like the Marines of America. If something dangerous needs done, then normally a Sister is sent as an ambassador or delegation. If a battle is being lost and needs to be swung in the favor of the MT, then it is the Sisters who are then deployed.

Requirements: Your highest skill must be two ranks higher than the next highest skill (ex: Elite Willpower being your highest, then Adept being your next highest.) This applies only to join OOC and may be circumvented through IC recommendation.

Template To Join:
Code:

<b>Name:</b> Your character name
<b>Link:</b> To your application
<b>Chapter:</b> Choose one of the chapters that exist
<b>Subchapter:</b> If it applies. If not, then type Core.

Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 45PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Special Place   Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 12:38 pm

Daddy's Special Place - Page 5 Eg-2

INFANT ELDER GOD

Bacon ipsum dolor amet pork loin jowl ham hock chicken bresaola beef ribs cow turkey ground round porchetta meatloaf. Burgdoggen frankfurter biltong ground round, beef ribs bresaola porchetta. Porchetta kielbasa tri-tip, hamburger beef ribs turkey corned beef sausage rump. Tail landjaeger drumstick meatball, strip steak prosciutto leberkas cow sirloin corned beef brisket filet mignon beef. Ball tip capicola prosciutto ham fatback pig jerky frankfurter alcatra chislic buffalo shoulder.

Ham jerky chuck, meatloaf pork belly pork pig strip steak tri-tip fatback drumstick. Biltong cupim ribeye burgdoggen chislic leberkas prosciutto. Buffalo filet mignon kevin pastrami drumstick capicola strip steak. Ham turducken beef ribs chicken swine. Ground round landjaeger buffalo jowl venison ball tip cow biltong rump. Capicola chuck bresaola tri-tip prosciutto. Ball tip pork belly tongue tenderloin chicken, filet mignon pork loin chuck.

END POST | ____

Code:

Daddy's Special Place
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: GENERAL BOARD :: Graphics and Creation Board-
Jump to: