Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims]

+7
Yaksha
Henrex
Cooking Spray
Shizuo
Mirja Eeola
darkfunnel
THEFROST
11 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Empty Re: Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims]

Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:15 pm
Shizuo wrote:ill join!

Sofia Montero wrote:Sign me up!

Henrex wrote:
I'm not down and out yet. Real life might be hurting, but I'm still doing this. Count me in, Frost.

Yaksha wrote:7? 7 Posts?

I think I can manage that. Sign me up, daddy.

Approved.
Make trackers.

Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Empty Re: Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims]

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:32 pm
i need a motivator so i will do my best.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:19 am

I'm a bit late, I guess, but better late then never, right? Sign me up.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Coolie
Coolie
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:57 pm
I'm signing up for this shit. I'm broke.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:17 pm
[adm]Since the miniburst is over for most people who signed up, you all can now enter the prize claim phase. Simply dump your posts into the thread and I'll tally them up. Alternatively, give me your tracker and I will tally it up as well. [/adm]

Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:20 pm
Gonna go ahead and snag the rewards now! Miniburst Tracker provided as a link. Luckily Toshiko had 12 in the end =w=

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16805-darkfunnel-s-weeklong-miniburst-tracker#108841
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:22 pm

Last edited by Henrex on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:22 pm

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:40 pm
[adm]
DARK

REWARDS:

• 15 million yen
  • 15,000 Awesome Points
  • Willpower upgrade and any other skill upgrade of your choice. Just be sure to post the upgrades in the appropriate area. These must be below GM.
  • I'll allow Toshiko two sub-tier upgrades. Make sure to post these as specified above.
[/adm]

[adm]
HENREX

REWARDS

• 14 million yen
  • 14,000 Awesome Points
  • Willpower upgrade and any other skill upgrade of your choice. Just be sure to post the upgrades in the appropriate area. These must be below GM.
  • I'll allow Henrex two sub-tier upgrades. Make sure to post these as specified above.
[/adm]

[adm]
LILY

REWARDS:

• 20 million yen
  • 20,000 Awesome Points
  • I'll allow Mirja two sub-tier upgrades. Make sure to post these as specified above.

Don't post images that expose nip like that again, please.[/adm]

Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Sbb1I7e
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:42 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16803-shizuo-s-weeklong-18-burst-tracker-thread?highlight=shizuo

Five regular length posts, One 5000 word post. if that makes any difference.

Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Weeklong Miniburst Round Eighteen [Sign-Up/PrizeClaims] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum