Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other

+11
Gamma
Portaliya
That Guy...
MorpheusDavol
Sage
Kade
Mirja Eeola
Zaz
Henrex
darkfunnel
THEFROST
15 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 2 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other

Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:18 pm

«MANA POST INCOMING»

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and reply to this thread now. I'm opening up one more thread for the time being until I reply to it. And, since my energy is wild, it's time to put that into a Mana post. So expect a post by tonight, Darkfunnel.

Reminder Template

Thread Link: Jigsaw Hell Boogie Training

Thread Meaning: Personally, this thread really does mean a lot to me. Not only is it one of the few interactions Arianda has with Mana; it's also fundamental in building her abilities in the future. Not only that but I really like this thread because it is literally something that was the result of Arianda being shoved out of her comfort zone and changed as a character. Truth be told this thread is just training, but, I really do like this thread a lot and would like to see it conclude with Arianda's training all good and done.

Direction: Completion is my main direction here. Not only that but to make sure that Arianda and Mana’s relationship as Master and pet, and possibly something more in the future, is far more concrete than after their session of sex.

Thread Engagement: As the thread is a training thread, it gives me a better idea of how to design her abilities for her revamp, but, it also helps with some character development and Mana is very influential on Arianda. Not only from the rough sex she was given to get her Seal of Eris, but, also because Arianda has effectively latched onto Mana and become a little addicted to her presence. While it's not dependency, it just goes to show how much Mana really has changed her.

Future Notes: The main lasting effects are more concrete skills for Arianda for her DE abilities. It would also provide some theme to her powers besides the need to cause injury.

Extra Notes: Not sure if you want to develop Mana’s and Arianda’s relationship more, but, I feel like it may be something good to do since Arianda is basically at Mana’s beck and call. Just a little side not frankly. No need to develop them more if you see no point in it. It’s just an idea since Arianda did ask Mana if they could ever be something more than Master and pet in that RP we did in Discord.

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 2 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other

Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:44 am

«FINISHING A GOD DAMN THREAD»

Note: I am just leaving this here to remind myself of what is going on with this thread. I will come to a verdict with everyone else that applied in another post. This is all ramblings for this post below:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16170p20-jigsaw-hell-boogie-training-mana-ariadna#109004

I'd say that this post does feel like a Mana post. It's filled with that kind of manic and lively energy that ol' Queenie is known for. Everything from how hte words flowed, the intent of her actions and all the spicy dialouge inbetween. It all just screams Mana to me as it just pops out the page for me.

Secondly, I'd say the overall takeaway from this post was the fact that we were progressing the Seal of Eris plot between these characters. As, essentially, Ariadna was going through an intense amount of training with Mana in this thread. They were honing in on her Death Energy, amplifying her madness and developing her character further between the interactions.

Eventually, as this training intenisfied to a life or death circumstance, one of her Chasm Revival states, in it's infant stage, had revealed itself to Mana. Now, what this effectively is a form of release unqiue to those who bare The Seal of Eris. It restores their body to the most prime state of deprievty possible while they are under it's influence. And, in the case of Ariadna, she had reverted back to Amphilogiai: a cluster of spirits who were forged by The Greek Goddess Eris.

Though, in this timeline, the embodiment of Amphilogiai appeared to condense and form one whole body. With this being the cause, it's desire for conflict dubbed it the name "The Angel of Conflict" and it sought to relieve and devour the internal turmoils of Mana's own existence in this paradoxial universe that PH verse exists in. However, Mana seemed more content in having what was assumed to be her daughter from another life.

Indeed, it's a rather fucked up state of affairs. While she isn't her mother biologically in this new cycle of life, her spirit was spawned by Eris and that technically makes Mana her mother and not at the same time. It's why Mana believes the whole cosmos is just a fucking sham, but embraced the absurdity of it with open eyes. Which, once again, referred by to the whole absurdism philosophy the Mana lives by.

With that said, it was great to conclude the thread on that note as Ariadna had kissed Mana and passed out. This caused her to hold her "daughter" in her hands and soothe her spirit. She wanted her to ride out this wave of madness and make it her own. So, Ol' Mana decided to take this tired ol' lass to Chasm's Domain; the core of her madness and a place where she could thrive with The Seal of Eris.

I have feeling this round of training and interaction will try and get further into the depths of who Ariadna is now. Since this is going to be working on making her element truly hers and finding her stride in madness. So it's going to be quite interesting.

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:58 am

«RE-ENTERING ERNA IRAMASHA»

Nothing fancy here. I've just decided to take you up and add you into my list of threads I'm going to reply to within the next day or so. So you have an Erna post on the way.

Reminder Template

Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15462p10-hero-quest-one-step-closer#106117
Thread Meaning: Personally, this thread is something that is by far the most important thing to happen to Henrex as a person. Mending his shattered mind and heart is something that Henrex always sought, but he never could figure out how to do so. Meeting Cirno, as well as Erna and others as really done something to impact that.

Direction: Well, I'm trying to improve Henrex's mindset and personality without changing him entirely. Other than that, and trying to complete the mission itself, there's not much else that I can think of.

Thread Engagement: Companionship with Cirno/Erna, and what he went there for in the first place.

Future Notes: All I really can say for now is that it will affect how he thinks. This thread is one that's really broken him down to nothing, and is slowly putting his shattered pieces back together. If the training continues past this point that we're already at, it could help him learn more about his Zanpakutō and possibly learn more about his Zanpakutō's abilities.

Extra Notes: I would like to have Henrex and Cirno train again at some point if your next post is going to be the one that wraps it up. However, if it isn't, I would like for them to train and for Cirno to build up Henrex. Not only in terms of the skill sheet and powers, but also in his mindset and personality. Henrex considers Cirno as someone who he can trust with his life at this point, and so far, he hasn't really been interacting with her enough for me to really say "That's justified". It's really kinda head-scratching to see this trust with someone in one thread. However, I will leave this up to you.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:22 pm

«LEAVING AN UPDATE POST HERE»

Updated my active threads.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:28 am
Reminder Template

I know I already did one but this came along after an idea bounced around in my head some. (Not to mention I felt the need to repost this after getting the thread posted up)

Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17362-training-from-the-woman-ladon-just-met-not-only-that-but-the-truth-shall-be-revealed-private-frost#112284 AIGHT. Made the thread So I'll just repost this as a bit of a reminder and so the intentions I have for this thread and arc for the two characters will be quite clear. I also have some other plans for Ladon, so, things might get interesting.

Thread Meaning: For me? It means that Ladon will actually get some character development and hopefully go somewhere with his everything. Frankly, I don't actually want him to go with Nemesis anymore. At that time, I didn't really care much since I only really had him and Arianda. But now, I want him to actually be a protag and do something for the Gotei; despite his lack of connection to anyone in the Gotei. It will also give him a reason to get off his ass and do something for once. Not only that, but, I really do believe Ibiki is one of the few people who can drive Ladon out of his comfort zones and push him to actually be something great instead of just being a lazy shit.

Direction: Character development. A fuck ton of character development. Ladon was my first character on site and he has been sitting still since September. At first, I was content with that, but now? I wanna take Ladon and actually make him something on the site. This thread will not only develop Ladon, but, It will likely also get him much closer to someone in the Gotei and give him a true reason to stay. ALSO. After reading over the Suika Tribe I am thinking of possibly getting him as one of the Suika. He could totally be shunned due to his origins, but, it's just an idea that I DMed you about on Discord.

Not only that, but, I have some new ideas for Ladon that would basically make his current "Zanpakuto Spirit" someone who is masquerading as his Spirit since Ladon has no connection to his Zanpakuto at the moment. In other words, I am thinking that Ladon would have a Ziamachi Suika who had helped him fight while he was not in the right frame of mind to connect with his Zanpakuto.

Thread Engagement: Currently, it really is character development. Character development, and filling in that blank slate that Ladon Iwashikeru is. I am also hoping to get him somewhat closely related to a member of the Gotei so he has a reason to stay. A possible long term goal could be to get him into the Suika Tribe. But, that is likely long term depending on what Ibiki thinks of him in the end.

Future Notes: Ladon actually having some sort of loyalty towards the Gotei and possibly trust for Ibiki; no matter how many times she beats him near death!

Extra Notes: Well, if you're cool with my idea Ladon would be a new member of the Suika Tribe. I dunno how many people are in it as of late, but, it's a thought. Not only that, but, Ladon has really needed someone to push his lazy ass. And I truly do think Ibiki would be good for that; since she'll punch him in the right direction.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:16 pm
Reminder Template

Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17072-magnificent-magnificence#110337 [mission thread not the actual thread, there is no actual thread yet]
Thread Meaning: Mirja teaching Ibiki about her new technique - well newish - and lowkey hoping for insight from her most respected Oni-chan. Her feedback on the technique and Mirja's teaching as a whole would go a long way in helping Mirja keep her feet firmly planted in reality.

Direction: [What does direction are you trying to place our threads towards?]

Thread Engagement: A stronger tie and some development between Ibiki and Mirja. She has always respected the Captain's strength, since seeing it in action during the Maggot's Nest breakout, and the events in 'Waking the Demon' have driven Mirja to actively work on bettering the ties between her and Ibiki. Furthermore, she wants to show Ibiki that she has followed the order, and has become stronger, developing a potent technique from tenacity and GUTS!

Addtionally, while training, Mirja could talk to Ibiki about the Gotei United's relation with Vastime, as she holds the training there, and it would be a great opportunity to broach that subject.

Future Notes: Ibiki's glorious Tulpa, and a closer bond between Ibiki and Mirja, with Mirja working towards true forgiveness for the Monsuta mishap, and getting to know her Commander and idol better.

Extra Notes: Mirja will provide tea, cakes, and wolf ears for Ibiki so she can be like Mirja (which we all know is a secret desire of Ibiki)
Anonymous

Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:42 pm
Reminder Template

Thread Link:
Thread Meaning: This thread has potential to unlock a lot of meaning for Ghislain. He's been mostly training and staying in his isolated way trying to figure things out. In some ways, he needs this a great deal in order to progress forward. Ghislain's unsure where the road may take him at this moment. He joined the Vanguard hoping maybe some purpose would appear. Or a battle he could fight in and find his answer there. That didn't happen and now he's seeking Shadin's advice on somethings. As well as help mastering something deep within himself. He wishes to understand and control Antimatter that rests inside his powers.

Direction: Potentially a development and maybe even for the first time in years someone who can mentor him.

Thread Engagement: Control over Anti-Matter resting within him and maybe studying and gaining a GM in Mental Deduction for something. I would also potentially like for him to maybe find his purpose in Karakura.

Future Notes: Ghislain remaining with the Vanguard and doing more with his efforts. Becoming a student of Shadin and perhaps someone who grows greatly mentally and begins to become even greater than he was in the past.

Extra Notes: Ghislain's aimless at the moment seeking answers through whatever means possible. He's much like Shadin was during his phase as the Beast. And I think Shadin could relate to a large extent to this in some ways.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:26 pm

«UPDATING MY THREAD NOW»

Updated my active threads.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:08 pm
Reminder Template

Thread Link: hnnnnnnnnngggg
Thread Meaning: The kindling of a new relationship and compatriots (hopefully) as well as an opener to a long line of character development for both involved characters.

Direction: A social thread between Kuana and Liu on the grounds of their demonhood and honestly probably the only daoist characters on site. And, as a big part of expounding upon and discovering the dao is sharing knowledge and experiences with one another, so long as there's a reason they can find one another there's no reason they couldn't come together to do just that.

Thread Engagement: A friend and connection for both characters respectively, especially with all the things they have in common. (familial attachments, having an entire dimension flow through them, daoists, avatars of negativity and malice (kuanastha previously), 1 vs the world mentality, etc.)

Future Notes: Iunno, literally anything. A romance, some sort of rivalry, w/e really; I'd like to leave that part up to how the thread plays out between their dialogue and impressions of one another. Ideally? The two become close friends, which for Kuana may be necessary since Liu has other affiliations, even ones in opposition of Shadow Fall, and while Kuana is pretty opposed to SF herself, the magnitude of her loyalty to the Asthavons also keep her stuck to one-dimensional actions in the case of something brewing in the future.

Extra Notes: Kind of mixed some content around in the wrong sections of the template.

[THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum