Joined : 2010-06-03
Posts : 17184
Karma : 216
Age : 27
Location : Purgatory
|Subject Post 1Subject: End Point: Release Saigo no Kaiketsu [Ibiki's Shikōkai Upgrade] Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:47 am|| |
THE DEVIL KENPACHI
I. UpgradesName Of Character
: Ibiki KenpachiLink To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8094-o-ibiki-suika-the-menacing-devil-girl-o-approved-0-3-0-2-in-shikokaiGeneral Purpose:
The general purpose of this upgrade is to finish completing her updates. I've waited a long time to otherwise design a final release for her and I'm ready to put in these upgrades since the Gotei needs something stable and strong at the moment. So I've been putting in the work with her profile lately and I feel she deserves with all the advancement that has been placed on her over the years. Plus, it still says I can update her Shio whenever I want to begin with. Shikōkai Name & Release Phrase
Saigo no Kaiketsu is the name of Ibiki's Shikōkai. This name roughly translates into "Final Resolution". This is because the objective of determination, willpower, and resolve should be used as tools that lead a purpose towards a goal, destination, vision or dream. Therefore, Saigo no Kaiketsu takes the embodiment of that aspect within Ibiki's soul and brings it out within her final release. As the design of her Shikōkai is tailored towards creating a willpower strong enough to change the course of the world around her.
Hence, it's release phrase is this: "Let our will become one and let our cosmic hand break the resolve of the universe. Release, Saigo no Kaiketsu!" Shikōkai Appearance
The appearances of Ibiki's Shikōkai is one that is rather tame in appearance; akin to most of her prior transformations as well. The main change in aesthetic appearance will be that her skin will often become bright red as a result of a great sum of violent energy being produced within her body. There may be steam that comes out of the pores of her skin, mouth, and nose from time to time as well as this energy swells and expands within her. She'll also have a fire red aura swirling around her body to otherwise represent this aggressive burst of power.
Other noticeable differences is that her fangs and claws will undoubtedly become more unhinged and sharper than before. Along with that, the sounds of millions of demon's screaming into the heavens can be heard when she powers up into this state. Meanwhile, the muscle mass of the woman's body will also shape up, develop and become more toned and ripped; showing more pulsating veins appearing all other her body. And, lastly, there is even some tribal markings that may emerge in a black, red or white light across her body to finalize the transformation. Shikōkai PersonaFurious:
Ibiki can be become totally enraged within this form. This is because her whole body is on fire, her blood is agitated and she is pushing herself to the utmost of her limit when in this transformation. Therefore, acts of violence and anger aren't out of the question with her. Screaming, mass murder, destruction and total contempt are keywords which help to summarize this trait while she is active in this release. However, she still possesses enough willpower to otherwise avoid gathering those she cares about, or are her allies, in the collateral of this. Aggressive:
The Oni Blood within Ibiki turns to a boiling point in her final release. The reason being is because her sense of aggression is amplified to great levels as it's in line with her "devil" like nature. As this is her zanpukto spirit in one of its most pristine and natural states. So she becomes more brutal as a result of this transformation. She isn't against using trashy language, devouring opponents, using heavy attacks or otherwise throwing her weight around. She will trample upon anything that gets in her way in order to achieve her goals; even if it is for the betterment of others. Consumed:
Ibiki seems to be entirely consumed by whatever ambition, goal or desire she has in her heart at the time of releasing this final transformation. It devours her mind, body, and spirit like a raging inferno and she will not stop until she able to attain that goal; or to die trying. While it can be seen as a very narrow line of thinking, Ibiki considers this to be a trait which greatly amplifies her willpower and sets her on a path to otherwise achieve it when in this form. Everything else becomes a blur and secondary to the objectives at hand in this form.Shikōkai PowerFinale Point:
Ibiki simply calls her Shikōkai power "Finale Point". The reason it is named that is because she attains the ability to otherwise bring an objective end to something with her will. It is said that we have willpower in order to reach a goal, complete a task or otherwise see the results of our hard work come to reality. Baring this theme in mind, Ibiki's willpower reaches an apex by forcibly bringing conclusions to existence and altering existence outright by injecting these end points into reality.
To get a better understanding of how this power works: there are multiple probabilities which are generated based on the projection of everyone's actions in the world. The results of our willpower can bring us to an ideal reality, or they can be misguided and brought to a hellish one. Therefore, Ibiki can visually see these pathways and bring them to life with Finale Point. As if someone tried to create an attack that could destroy a small nation, Ibiki could use Finale Point to summon a reality where that attack backfired, destabilized and exploded in on itself away from its intended target.
So, in a sense, one can think of this as event manipulation. She is tampering with the flow of events that occur in the world around her with her willpower and spiritual energy being the catalyst which can induce these effects. Therefore, this makes her an extremely dangerous opponent to face off against in her final release.
However, with a power like this, there are still limitations. One of the first is that there is energy constraints. For example, Ibiki could not force a conclusion of all life in the universe to reach it end because she simply does not have the power output to match that demand. Instead, she could try to use this on a person by punching them and injecting an end point reality where they eventually tire out and lose their energy if she wanted to drain them of their energy.
Furthermore, most of her attacks work best with direct application. While she can still use them remotely, her specialty is hand-to-hand and infusing these elements into the abilities will help to keep it's potency, accuracy, and strength. This power is also limited to 1-4 uses at a time in order to avoid over-spamming it during a combat thread. For this reason is why Ibiki tries to make every shot with this ability count. Since, as most know, there is a great time constraint when it comes to third releases and every second matters.
Lastly, this power is not absolute. The reason this is the case is because projections and end-points are always changing and shifting as we mutate and shift our will. So if Ibiki were to project this power on arrow heading her way, the opponent could attempt to change the trajectory of it to throw off the power. Ibiki will have numerous chances to later it before it reaches her. Shikōkai Abilities/TechniquesDestruction Point:
Destruction Point is a special technique which allows Ibiki to bring an end to occurrences around her by making it reach it's end point. If she were to embed her spiritual energy into her fist, punch the air and influence the particles of oxygen around her, Ibiki could destroy the construct of oxygen and remove it entirely from a large-scale area akin to a small town. In another illustration, she could use Destruction Point to destroy the energy reserves within an opponent if she were to land a direct hit on them. This could result in them being knocked out of their release form and possibly losing the ability to continue the fight.
So, from these illustrations, there are a lot of applications that this Destruction Point technique could have. However, it's most potent when being used with her hand-to-hand. As clashing aginst something solid and concrete will usually, produce better results than simply infusing it into the air around her. Additionally, this can only be used 1-4 times per post and it is better for her to focus on a few things at a time in order to generate the best effect.
- Mental Break: Mental Break is a technique that allows Ibiki to destroy constructs of the mind. This means that she can obliterate different types of mental diseases, mental blocks, traumas and other alignments of the mind with this power. Now, there is not a 100% chance of success with this power. For example, she could use Mental Break to destroy 50% of a person's mental trauma of they were consumed by something like PTSD. This would allow them to live a more normal life, but they'd still have the dread and anxiety associated with this disorder.
Additionally, it can be used to also break different types of personality traits. These, however, will require the owner's permission. As, for instance, she could destroy a person's cowardice in order to grant them the last stepping stone towards having a greater willpower. Or she could destroy their lack of ambition to give birth to a new sense of drive within themselves. Furthermore, to inverse this ability, she can also try and destroy positive traits within her opponents. Such as attempting to temporarily destroy their tolerance for pain, break down their ability to focus and other similar feats. These will often only last a few posts, the duration of the thread or it could last a few threads based on what the characters owner wants, the variables associated with the battle and so on.
- Soul Eruption: Soul Eruption is a technique which otherwise destroys the inner world of a person. This can result in their powers, release forms and bound with their inner spirit(s) being broken depending on their race. However, like most of her techniques, this is not long-lasting. It will typically only last the duration of a thread, or one to two threads after. This is a move that is designed to try and end a fight because most opponents will have many of their resources cut off if she is able to destroy their inner core in some fashion or another. Granted, she must land a direct hit on their heart and stomach in order for this to activate. So this is not something that can be activated from afar and takes direction action to perform.
- Power Destruction: While this ability is active, Ibiki can break the powers of others with this technique. It will take a large amount of power, but if she has observed a special kind of power, ability, technique or transformation on a person or object; she can summon Finale Point in order to break it. She must have DIRECT contact with it and CANNOT remotely use it from a long-range distance. As this technique is too powerful to risk leaving to the abstract. However, it CAN be utilized from additional appendages generated from her energy. Such as if Ibiki had made arms or legs out of her spiritual energy.
Now, with that said, once she is within striking distance, Ibiki will have to strike her opponent in the dead center of their chest and visualize the ability they saw. Then, it will embed itself within the foe and begin to travel within their power. Eventually, the will of Ibiki will scatter throughout their embodiment and otherwise use her spiritual energy as the medium to destroy and disable their powers. Though, these effects are NOT absolute NOR are they permanent. These effects will often only last a few posts, to the duration of the thread or 1-2 threads after. At some point, they will restore and these are all TEMPORARY in nature. This fact CANNOT be stressed enough.
Additionally, this technique will have a two post cooldown before it can be used again and it may only be used up to three times per thread. So it is not something she uses without heavy consideration. If it is not utilized properly, then Ibiki can just outright end up injuring herself and she must have total control over it.
- Energy Erasion: Energy Erasion is just how it sounds: energy erasion. Ibiki is capable of destroying molecules of energy that are associated with her opponents attacks. However, this is typically done in a more short-range fashion or done in direct application. If applied through the air, Ibiki has less control because of how abstract it can become when using this technique. So, instead, Ibiki is more prone to do something like punching the ground and then having the technique be projected in the air by these shock waves.
Once they have that medium, Ibiki can scatter it throughout a wide-scale area and neutralize the energy active in the area to create a dead-zone. Even going as far as to attempt to either reduce the amount of energy her opponents can output, or outright negating them and forcing them to fight with their brute strength. However, this is all temporary in nature. In 1-5 posts, the energy will typically restore itself and the area will go back to normal. This is more or less done in order to give herself a major advtange and get closer towards ending a fight when she needs to use this technique. Additionally, this technique is only capable of being used 1-2 times per post and has a 1-2 cooldown.
- Annihilation Enhancement [Active Technique]: While this ability is active, Ibiki can receive various types of recovery enhancements, multipliers, and mental boost from being around large scenes of destruction. However, the primary catch to this is that it cannot be any destruction that was generated from herself. It all has to be from the events surrounding her and being produced by anything and anyone that is not Ibiki. So, if an opponent were to obliterate everything within a mile, Ibiki could see a great boost in her mental stats, a 10-20% boost in extra energy to deal with or she'll feel a placebo-like effect where she feels more geared for combat than ever before.
These boosts, by the way, do not include physical, speed or durability boosts of her body as most of those are already maxed out as is with her third release They mainly pertain to her powers, abilities, will or energy. She can also just enhance the powers and attributes of others around her if she wishes with this enhancement as well if her allies are tagged with her energy.
Acceleration Point is an ability technique that allows Ibiki to otherwise speed up the progression points of objects or people around her. For example, Ibiki could use Acceleration Point to speed up the decay of a sword and have it crumble and turn to dust if her attack was especially potent. Or, in the case of a person, she could deliver a drop kick to their head that would force the acceleration of strain on their body to make them more susceptible to injury, fatigue, and fainting or dying based on this ability accelerating their weaknesses.
- Energy Swipe: Energy Swipe is a useful technique in order to conclude a battle. The reason being is because it functions to accelerate the rate in which the opponent burns through their energy. For example, if Ibiki was able to hit an opponent dead in the face, she could activate Energy Swipe in order to make them exhaust high amounts of energy for each strike that she is able to land on them during that turn. If the damage rate gets high enough, they can see themselves running out of energy within 1-4 posts depending on how potent the attack was, how good their defenses are and other variables that occur in battle.
- Potential Surge: Potential Surge is a technique that Ibiki uses if she wants to accelerate the rate of growth associated with one of her allies powers, abilities or gifts. If they are struck by her in this release state, they will be given a passive ability that allows them accelerated growth. However, they must have at least a master level will in order to bestowed this potential surge. Additionally, they must first battle her to earn it and they must first have been bestowed a power blessing from her shikai.
So, with these protocols out of the way, Potential Surge simply allows those she effects to learn things more quickly, enhance the time it takes for them to become more powerful and helps brings out more of their talents quicker if she decides to train them in this form. She can even outrate enhance the tier and skills of other users if the training is intensive enough. Though htis will also be at the digression of the staff in question to determine just how extensive they become in terms of upgrades.
- Decay Pulse [Short Range Technique]: Decay Pulse is a technique where Ibiki is capable of applying Acceleration Point to any point of her body. With Decay Pulse, she can accelerate the rate of decay on an object or person. Which means that in combat she could potentially use this in order to accelerate the decay of stamina, durability or offensive power in an opponent to bring them to their knees. She could also accelerate the severity of their injuries, diseases or any kind of sickeness they may have and aggrivate it. If it were an object like a sword, then she could also accelerate the rate of decay on it in order to bring it to the point of being as dull as a kitchen knife.
- Accelerated Mind [Passive Technique]: Accelerated Mind can be considered a passive technique. It automatically activates as soon as Ibiki goes into her third release. Essentially, it increases the speed in which her mind moves at. She is capable of enhancing her senses, perception, speed at which she can learn and process thought at all at ten times the rate of her base form. So this is considered a tremenderous leap in intelligence; and it is much needed when one considers the nature of complexity assoicated with her powers.
- Rapid Regeneration: Ibiki's body is capable of regenerating at high-speeds while in her third release. She can recover from broken bones, ruptured organs and mass blood lost rather easily with the amount of energy she has at her dispoal in this form. However, that does NOT equal to her restoring hte reserves of energy that are expended trying to maintain her power while in this third release. So she can restore the lost of an arm within mere seconds, but she will still lose energy from her body as a result of it. Eventually, when she runs out of energy, she will not be able to rengerate again.
Growth Injection: Growth Injection is a free-form technique. Essentially, Growth Injection allows her more abstract form of Acceleration Point to be infused into the world around her. However, this requires more control, focus and discipline to manage than all of the other techniques thus far. She has to make exact calculations within her mind and have a STRONG vision of what she wants to do with the Growth Injection. As she could use Growth Injection to try and accelerate the growth of power within herself, but that's being rather vague and could simply increase the power to the point where she tires herself out in one post.
Instead, the proper way to use it would be to visualize her muscles becoming enriched, empowered and made to become resistant so that they could have a 1.5x increase in durability and strength if she wanted to make an enhancement to herself or others. Therefore, one can consider the protocols associated with this technique is that she must be PRECISE and EXACT with the measurements tethered with this technique. Otherwise, things can easily be canceled out, made unstable or not work the way they were intended to. It is also assumed to be difficult to control as this technique is often used abstractly through her energy. And, since Ibiki is a short range and hand-to-hand fighter, this adds another layer of complication to the technique and why she prefers to stick with short-range combat by applying it to her body.
This can be considered a defensive and counter based ability/technique. Collapse Point essentially works by Ibiki generating a high volume of spiritual energy. Once Finale Point's power has been focused into the particles of reaitsu and reishi associated with Ibiki's power, The energy produced can then be spread however she wishes and be ready to activate. As, once this move is used, Collapse Point has the ability to collapse events around her body or through her energy.
To give an illustration of this ability: Ibiki can be surrounded by an attack that has a seal which is going to kill her spirit if it makes contact. Provided she has time to react, Ibiki can use Collapse Point to destroy that reality and defend herself against this negative reality. The same can be applied to others if she sees something horrible occurring. If someone had their Soul Chain destroyed, Ibiki could use her Collapse Point to reject that reality and shatter the influences of events which resulted in them losing their power and having their Zanpukto restored in the process
- Rupture Shield: Rupture Shield is a technique that allows for Ibiki to negate the influences of attacks on her body while it is active. The technique begins by Ibiki summoning a large volume of her spiritual energy. Then, once this process is done, her body will erupt into a crimson and gold fire. This will represent Finale Point being activated and she will then be able to activate her Collapse Point ability to make this technique function.
When active, Rupture Shield can reject and collapse the reality of supernatural attacks around Ibiki. For example, someone who was trying to slow and delay the flow of time around Ibiki could find their ability either ceasing to work or not working as effectively as they hoped. This is because Collapse Point is outright shattering the will of the opponent and eradicating the sequence of events which lead to their attacks creation in favor of an alternative reality where Ibiki is either not harmed, or the attack in question is weakened.
With that said, this does not seem to appear to work much on more straight forward attacks such as physical assaults. Things like sword strikes, punches/kicks, hakuda and other similar methods of attack won't see as much of an extensive of an effect. Additionally, those with high willpowers can attempt to try and break the shield if they are aware of her powerset. Since those with high willpower may infuse their will into their attacks to give them a better chance of at least causing more damage to her
- Event Flux: Event Flux is an ability where Ibiki is able to cancel out attacks, abilities, equipment and other unnatural occurrences across a large scale area of effect. It begins by her infusing a great sum of spiritual energy into any part within or around her body. This can range from her skin, mouth, lungs, fist, limbs, head or even the horns upon her head. Then, once a channeling point has been decided by Ibiki, she'll trigger her Collapse Point ability and begin her Event Flux technique.
Most will know this ability is active because the channel points on her body will erupt into a bright white light and they will feel a great sum of spiritual energy crushing the area. This will then be her cue to smash into the earth or heavens around her in order to produce shock waves that spread for many hundreds of meters all around Ibiki. These shock waves are meant to carry Event Flux and this ability is meant to try and shatter the existence of abilities on play in the field around her.
So, if someone had a barrier up while this was active, Event Flux would try and stabilize it to make it shatter. If an opponent was trying to use some type of reality warping technique against her? That to would be collapsed and nulled if Event Flux was activated first. Now, with that said, this isn't absolute. Opponents can still move out of the range of effect, they can increase the potency of their attacks to shield them from being so breakable (i.e. adding more will/energy into it ) and this will interact quite variable with all sorts of different abilities. So it's by no means the end all of be all. These are just Event Flux's intended occurrences if it is allowed to have full effect on a target.
As a side note, Ibiki can use a smaller scale version of this for just her punches and kicks. So she could infuse most of the strikes made in her attacks to be constrained to her hands and feet so that they could create smaller, more manageable ripples on the attacks they come into contact with.
END THREAD HERE