Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Take a walk with me [open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Take a walk with me [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Take a walk with me [open] Empty Take a walk with me [open]

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:29 am
It was a nice day in Seireitei as Mayonaka walked about the grounds reserved for the Gotei 13. The sun was up and there weren't any clouds in the sky. Mayonaka didn't have anything he needed to do right now, so he was taking a walk. Perhaps he would run into someone out here, and they could talk for a bit. He was slightly bored with the Squad 5 barracks. It wasn't all that bad, it was just that he had been in it a bit too long. While he had some time to himself, he figure he would go for a walk. Perhaps he could find someone to strike up a chat with while he was out.

Mayonaka found himself outside the 4th division barracks. Maybe someone from the medical unit had a bit of free time and could chat with him. If nobody talked with him he would have to go back to his barracks sometime soon. As second in command of the division, someone was sure to make him do some kind of work. He was in the mood to do nothing right now though, no work anyway. Right now he was fine with simply being outside taking a walk. Such a nice day out, surely others would enjoy it and go outside. It was not blistering hot and not too cold, and the breeze was not too heavy. Perfect weather for a walk.

Shinigami of the shadows, Mayonaka - 2-3
Dex
Dex
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Take a walk with me [open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Take a walk with me [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Take a walk with me [open] Empty Re: Take a walk with me [open]

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:42 am
Tanken sat back he had finished his work for the day and if it weren’t for the fact that he wanted to relax now would normally be the time he would be practicing with his shikai. There was still so much to learn from his weapons that he just didn’t know where to start still taking an afternoon off didn’t seem like a horrible deal. With fourth squad one never knew when work was gonna pop up. with soul society it happened often where the forth squad was needed to spend all of its time healing those dumbass people from the eleventh who seemed to believe that they were immortal or something.

Tanken yawned and layed back closing his eyes for a moment and then opening them when he noticed a lieutenant near by. Tanken jumped to his feet shooting off a crisp salute. “Sir I wasn’t expecting you. I was just… not doing my job… sorry.”

Tanken had done it some how he had been caught slacking off instead of doing what his routine would have generally implied. He had made himself look lazy infront of a member of another squad… some how he was never going to hear the end of this. he was still so new to the position of fourth seat he hadn’t even been to any real meetings yet. he breathed slowly unsure of what was going to happen next.
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:41 pm
Mayonaka smiled at the fourth division member before him. He was laughing slightly on the inside, finding it amusing how he had shot to a position of attention and saluted him. Though, there were some Lieutenants that would expect nothing less, and who would have scolded a member of another division for slacking off. Luckily for this young Shinigami, Mayonaka was not one of those types of Lieutenants.

"You don't have to be so tense. Relax, I'm not here to bust you. I'm simply enjoying the day. Come, take a walk with me."

Smiling, Mayonaka tried to give off an air of warmth. He was in a surprisingly good mood today. His good spirits also helped the young Shinigami escape a scolding, he supposed. Not that Mayonaka would have scolded him anyway. He was the key to allowing Mayonaka to slack off a bit himself. He would help him if the young Shinigami helped he. He didn't think the fourth division member would mind an excuse to go for a walk anyway.

Shinigami of the shadows, Mayonaka - 2-3
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:34 am
move to arhives

Take a walk with me [open] XmGUKMS
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 6:51 am
Take a walk with me [open] Akemi

Archived;;Locked;;Moved to the correct spot

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Take a walk with me [open] EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Take a walk with me [open] Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum