Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Transform, and Roll Out [Makoto, Elyss, Julian]
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptyToday at 2:53 am by Rawk

» Something to Remember [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptyToday at 1:25 am by Henrex

» Yamiya Ankoku (Shinigami)
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by Sage

» Look at this Stuff (Santa/Alex)
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptyYesterday at 11:04 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig)
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Blade

» Lerna
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa]
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptyYesterday at 7:06 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Sundown on Hueco Mundo
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptyYesterday at 6:58 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Sometimes Moving on Requires Explosions
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptyYesterday at 5:55 pm by Geeky Raven

» ForgottenMercy's Claims
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptyYesterday at 4:37 pm by Siegharty

Top posting users this week
ForgottenMercy
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] I_vote_lcapVanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] I_voting_barVanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] I_vote_lcapVanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] I_voting_barVanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] I_vote_rcap 
Siegharty
Geeky Raven
Rawk
Henrex
Gamma
Blade
Sage

Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion [Political Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion [Political Mission]   Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Vanguard Incursion
✔ Operation Name: Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion

✔ Mission Type: ORG INTERACTION
✔ Difficulty Of Mission: Advanced

✔ Who Can Join: Anyone in the Vanguard or Vandereich.

✔ Information: Since The Vandenreich is under new leadership, there has been a new assignment dished out to the Vanguard: learn where their alliances are. Therefore, various people in the Vanguard are being tasked with the mission of going to Stadt des Lichts [City Of Light] and meeting with their faction in order to make a new ally. The Vandereich should receive a proper notice to avoid this being confused for an invasion or attack.

So, with that said, the first to lead this mission will be Radioactive of The Initiative Branch and other members of the Vanguard can start venturing to different parts of the chain of islands in order to meet with other officials in The Vandereich.

Quote :
A sprawling city of massive proportions, it is a monstrosity that takes up roughly a hundreds miles in each direction at bare minimum, built with pure white buildings made of a substance that is not marble, but instead looks more like diamonds in terms of it’s sheen and it’s hardness. Now this is not a “Floating City” But is actually rooted on a chain of small uninhabited islands in the middle of the pacific ocean, with structure that reaches down to the sandbank and below. It is structured with small gaps between the rings of buildings that go towards the epicenter. Now what will you find in this city? As the name suggests it is light and open, the sea breeze blowing through as if there isn’t a care in the world. Central buildings contain a meeting hall for the quincy, libraries, armories and other care facilities for their people.

✔Primary Task:

✘ The Objective - Making new allies and determining where The Vandereich stand with The Vanguard and having some interesting political interaction.

✔ The Rewards:

✘ Yen Payments: For each post assoicated with this mission, you will receive 500,000 yen.

✘ Awesome Points: You will receive 500 awesome points for each psot that is apart of this mission.

-✖✖✖✖✖✖-

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.platinumhearts.net
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion [Political Mission]   Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 1:02 pm

MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion [Political Mission]   Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 1:04 pm

Desmond Hayden will be attending, as both the leader of the Vanguard and Vastime; he will be meeting Radioactive there.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion [Political Mission]   Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 1:35 pm

@MorpheusDavol wrote:
Desmond Hayden will be attending, as both the leader of the Vanguard and Vastime; he will be meeting Radioactive there.

Approved.
Sophia is going first, however, since we discussed this beforehand.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion [Political Mission]   Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion [Political Mission]   Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Ill be having niflheim join this seeing as she is the leader of the vandenreich it'd make sense if hayden is joining for this that she made a show as well. That being said since radio and sofia have their own thingy going on i'm throwing her in shatari's thread.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion [Political Mission]   Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 2:56 pm

@Shizuo wrote:
Ill be having niflheim join this seeing as she is the leader of the vandenreich it'd make sense if hayden is joining for this that she made a show as well. That being said since radio and sofia have their own thingy going on i'm throwing her in shatari's thread.

Approved for Shatari's.

Cooking Spray
Experienced Member
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion [Political Mission]   Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion  [Political Mission] EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 3:13 pm

Vanguard & Vandenreich Incursion [Political Mission]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Old Missions-
Jump to: