Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Intel Over Drinks? Left_bar_bleue5/100Intel Over Drinks? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Intel Over Drinks? Empty Intel Over Drinks?

Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:25 am

The Wolf sprinkled herbs on the plate of Life. Her movements were exaggerated and grandiose, and the soft humming spoke of great joy within the kitchen. She didn't cook often, but when she did, the pub was privy to Mirja's Wolf Surprise, which turned out to be whatever she felt like the person ordering it would like. And surprisingly, her intuition was pretty sharp, so she got what they wanted quite often. And the enjoyment of the kitchen work was just an added bonus. Certainly helped to keep her mind off of Caanan. She needed to set him on fire and then put him out after a few minutes and then pull his arms off and beat him to death with them, but there was no point worrying about that just now.

Eventually, someone walked into the bar, and it was the guy she had been waiting for. Mirja was glad he had come to her, she wasn't exactly the best when it came to being a patient girl, so if she had to go to him, it might not have started so cordially. Ripping off a door and punching overactive bodyguards through walls generally sent the wrong message when you were trying to talk to someone in a none hostile environment.

For this man, Wolf Surprise would consist of a thick stew, with meaty chunks, perfectly spiced to warm a person in the cold winter. It was made to perfection, like everything she had made, and then taken out and put in front of him. Mirja herself was quite the figure, with her wolfish ears, her fluffy tail, and a cute Maid's uniform, she didn't seem the kind of girl to be involved in the less friendly parts of living, but that was exactly how she wanted it.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Intel Over Drinks? Left_bar_bleue5/100Intel Over Drinks? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Intel Over Drinks? Empty Re: Intel Over Drinks?

Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:50 am

He was a gentleman, it seemed. Not just dressed like one, but acted like one as well. It reminded her of her sort-of-friend whom she never got the name of. He was just, The Boss when she turned up, and so she never pushed for his name. Wondering if this guy would go the same way, she had a rather morbid look on her face as she sat down next to him and watched him tuck into the stew she had made. A well spoken compliment, however, snapped her from her daze. If he worked with her, he would be loyal, that much was clear from his posture, but would that loyalty bring death?

"I'm glad you like it. Stew is good for these cold winter days. A specific degree of spices warms the body in a way different to just hot food, but too much spice ruins the dish and overpowers any flavor in the distilled mix of meat and soup" She liked to talk about her cooking, even though it was avoiding the topic. She wanted to know what he knew, but her guilt held her back from asking and instead focused on the whiskey that was offered.

"If it is wonderful then it is wasted on me. I don't really drink all that much, so you should have it. I really only have Mjord" She said, before taking a breath. He was not someone to underestimate, she knew, but at the same time she was very visibly worried about the outcome.
"But, as good as they are, you did not come here for stew and whiskey. So let's talk business" She finally got out, her tail swishing an agitated metronome from side to side as she spoke. "Have you brought what I asked?"

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:22 am

Mirja smiled as he pulled out a thumb drive, containing just what she needed. Caanan was a snake enough that even with that it would be difficult to find him, but if overlaid with a map containing the locations of every lab he owned, then his time was running out. And so was hers. She needed to find out which was the main lab, before he finished the Atlas Project. She was not confident that she could handle something like that, from what little Esmi had pulled from the files.
"You're telling me. I've got an extensive map system depicting where every lab he owns hides, and I still can't find the bugger. Although, if he was easy to find, his head would be on my mantelpiece" she quipped, reaching out to get the drive before he asked what she was going to give him in return. Clearly his research hadn't gone deep enough.

"Caanan is shaking down all manner information brokers and Made Men for anything he can use against me. And so eventually he is going to come after you. With super soldiers and Trolls and these new snake bastards that spit shit at you really frigging quick. So with that, I can press him hard enough that he won't have the resources to allocate to a fight with The Mafia. Which saves you from having to fight a battle so stacked against you it might as well be water pistols versus Gillians. Of course, when I get his main lab, you are welcome to come watch the fire works, even join in if that's your thing. But don't kid yourself. Don't try to think that he won't come after you because you are connected and you've got people. They won't do much more than be ablative meat, of that I assure you"

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:29 am

Ohh, the youngling had balls. She wanted to refuse, wanted to just tell him to get to buggery and that she would be around to laugh when a pack of Trolls tore his mean apart and ripped his head off. They had never gone against him, never seen what he was capable of, never felt what he was capable of. anyone with a hint of perception could see a haunted fear in her eyes, when talking about Caanan. She needed to strike, to kill, to sever before she got recaptured and stuck into a situation where she couldn't escape. Arianda wasn't coming for her this time.

He then went into the history of his family, which Mirja was not entirely sure she needed, and then finally held out the thumb drive, and that she became an ally of them. Zanna Nara Mafia. It was an interesting concept, but the mishap with Stefan made her wary. Still, she put on her cocky smile to hide the pain.
"Ahh, it's more than just vengeance. It will feel good to rip Caanan's arms of and beat him to death wit h then, but It's more than that. I need to make sure that he doesn't do what he did to me to anyone else. And the only way I can make sure is to have his head on my mantelpiece. Reassurance that he is dead, that's he's not going to come back into my life. Still, if I was your ally, then I'd probably be the one giving you a house. I've got like, eighteen stretched across the world. And a cafe in Africa. Should visit some time" she then paused for a moment. "Ohh, just so I know. You haven't killed anyone important, have you? Captains of the Soul Society, or something like that?" she asked, trying to make it sound so very innocent, when it was so very not.

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:16 am

Holding the intel in her hands, she gave a broad grin at finally getting close enough to smell the bastard. She knew he'd be in the labs that would be churning out the bigger guys, the Eves and the Atlas, if he ever completed that, but she didn't mind. She had the power to burn his playhouse down to the ground and piss on the ashes. If it came to needing to actually set something on fire she really had the power with her Damos Rune. That little bobble could really fire it up. Light up the night with that baby.

However, it seemed the Boss didn't really trust her ability to go rip his face off and use it as a handkerchief. A rather bloody, inefficient handkerchief, but that was by the by.
"So, what are you saying? Just let him kidnap people, torture the fuck out of him, create super soldiers and have him obliterate the current underground, yourself included, while I sit back, sip martinis and wait for him to recapture me? I'm not so intent on his murder because he stole my underwear. Everywhere I go, it's always guys trying to recapture the Demon Wolf. That's me, by the way. I was a guest of one of his establishments for a while. He was not a gracious host. And now that I have left his he wants me back, so i'm murdering everything affiliated with him. He's got an army, I've got a me. We'll see who comes out best" she took out a small, sheathed blade and smiled fondly at it, before looking back to The Boss.

"Underestimating me and Beowulf has cost him a lot. And I've got most of his experiments on file. He's not got anywhere with the Atlas project, can't do the Eve Project because he's not female, and he won't turn himself into a Troll, that much I am certain of. You're a human, so fighting is dealt with based on how strong you are right now, and that's it. I'm a Shinigami, so if I meet an obstacle I can't break, I get some help from Beowulf. So don't worry about me, just worry about yourself. Caanan was coming to you regardless of wither I came to you or not, but now he's coming a bit quicker" she got off her stool and grinned as he admitted he had not killed anyone important.

"Good, last guy I threw in with kind of did and well....kerfuffle. But if you are so worried about me going on this revenge quest, you can always come with when I find the bastard" she headed for the door and then looked back, a smile on her face. "And when I am done with the piece of shit in a meat suit, I can finally relax. Kick back, hit snooze, sleep all day"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum