Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jou-no-chi: The Blade of Order [Hebi-Mas Present For Henrex] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Jou-no-chi: The Blade of Order [Hebi-Mas Present For Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Jou-no-chi: The Blade of Order [Hebi-Mas Present For Henrex] Empty Jou-no-chi: The Blade of Order [Hebi-Mas Present For Henrex]

Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:28 am

Jou-no-chi: The Blade of Order [Hebi-Mas Present For Henrex] 908892-bigthumbnail
Blade of Order
» Item Name: The Sorting Sword: Jounochi
» Primary Information

» Item Description:

This blade is one that should only be used by those who have the utmost willpower to see the world organized in some way. In other words, it is a blade which enables the user's vision and mental capacity to increase significantly. It bestows upon the wielder a temporary eidetic memory; in other words, the user is able to recall perfectly any information witnessed/noticed within the span of time that the blade is 'enabled'.

Once 'enabled', the user is also granted the ability to use their eyes in a much more powerful way than before. Their vision is risen to an extremely high level, and they are able to see fast moving objects as well as minute details at distance. They do not, however, gain the ability to see in every direction. They still must use the eyes and point them at whatever their target is.

In addition, when the sword is 'enabled', the user's eyes will turn a peculiar glowing purple color, and the blade itself will make a consistent hissing noise, almost like a snake. Indeed, if the user was able to speak the tongue of snakes, they would find that the blade has a personality all of its own.. an extremely OCD personality. That is why the sword will consistently hiss unless its wielder is perfectly symmetrical. The user of this sword will find their hearing to be slowly damaged by this hissing, rendering them near deaf if they keep using the blade for more than a dozen posts. The effect becomes first noticeable around six posts, and if the user is themselves symmetrical about their appearance, they may never even notice this drawback.

This blade is able to be turned on once and off once per thread. To turn it on, the user merely needs to flood their reiatsu into the sword, causing for it to glow with an intense purple light.

» This Present Is For: Henrex, who asked for a sword of some sort.

» Hebi Resarch Notes:
My goodness. That was perhaps the smallest amount of information or direction that I have ever had in my creation of one of these presents. He simply said that he wanted a blade with the ability to sort. That goes against quite a bit of the fiber of my being, I must admit. I found a common ground, however; even order can be insufferable if it is not completely obeyed!

Codes by: The Frost

-✖-

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jou-no-chi: The Blade of Order [Hebi-Mas Present For Henrex] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Jou-no-chi: The Blade of Order [Hebi-Mas Present For Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Jou-no-chi: The Blade of Order [Hebi-Mas Present For Henrex] Empty Re: Jou-no-chi: The Blade of Order [Hebi-Mas Present For Henrex]

Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:38 am
[adm]Approved. [/adm]

Jou-no-chi: The Blade of Order [Hebi-Mas Present For Henrex] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum