Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Children of their Sun [WWIV Eastern American Front]
Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Siegharty

» The Many Near-Identical Templates of Rawk
Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:14 pm by Rawk

» Valentine With The Devil [Liu/Abalia]
Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 8:19 pm by Rawk

» Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive]
Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:48 pm by Lillian

» A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)
Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:44 pm by darkfunnel

» Technological Survey
Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:30 pm by Carter

» What Good is a Crane?![Carter/Wan]
Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:03 pm by Carter

» A Day at the Dojo [Carter/Hana]
Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:39 pm by Carter

» Learning to Fly
Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by darkfunnel

» Sleepover Celebration! (Private; Sylvia)
Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 5:51 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapClaws, meet Face  - Page 3 I_voting_barClaws, meet Face  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapClaws, meet Face  - Page 3 I_voting_barClaws, meet Face  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135342 messages in 20310 subjects

Claws, meet Face

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tina
tina

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Claws, meet Face    Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 11:38 am

Nodding towards Toshiro, Tessa let out a soft sigh before turning to take towards the air. As she got a few feet off the ground though, her ears picked up the sound of Mirja's reply. A soft snort left her as she turned around, looking down at them as she worked to keep herself afloat.

"You're right, I did forget to mention how I gathered the flames of your own attack and tossed them back at you. Also, I didn't spawn wings, I've had them since the beginning, idiot. I mean, were you not paying attention or what? Also, how does breaking my wings not sound like a threat? The last time that happened..." A shudder ran through Tessa's body. "Well, let's just say I wasn't much use for a long time."

Turning back around, with a beat of her wings and a quick flash step she was on top of the tallest building in the area. Taking a deep breath, she quelled the desire that welled up within her before spreading out her wings and flying off towards the medical wing of the second division. Hopefully, things wouldn't get worse for her today.

[Exit Thread]

Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Claws, meet Face    Claws, meet Face  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 5:29 am

[adm]Seeing as there really is much for me to respond to (not your fault, just that I can't find a way to write it out), I will be stating that Toshiro declared the situation as solved, before heading off to make the reports on this incident. As of now, Toshiro has left the thread.[/adm]
Back to top Go down

Claws, meet Face
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United :: First Division: Commanding/Combat Division-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD