Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Starchyu
Starchyu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Greatness Awaits!! (Private: Kimitsuki & Rina) Left_bar_bleue3000/99999Greatness Awaits!! (Private: Kimitsuki & Rina) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:
http://starchyu.tumblr.com

Greatness Awaits!! (Private: Kimitsuki & Rina) Empty Greatness Awaits!! (Private: Kimitsuki & Rina)

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Photobucket

The Hopeful Human
"At Least Let Me Help!"

The weather was always so lovely this time of year.

A soft breeze caressed the cheek of the girl whose hands dug through the soft dirt. Sweat dripped from her brow down the side of her face. A small kind smile was painted upon her features as she set the small plant inside the small hole, patting the dirt around it as to protect its fragile roots. Another breeze swift by, ruffling the short pink hair of the young girl. She sighed and then looked over her work, nodding to herself she moved onto the next one.

As soft hands dug into the soft earth, Rina adjusted the hat on her head slightly, so as to block out more of the sun. This was one of her favorite past times. It of course didn't hurt that she was getting paid for such things but gardening was an often overlooked part of her personality. She loved working with the earth...there were very few therapists who could offer her the therapeutic sensation of gardening. Digging in the earth...helping something grow..it was wonderful! She smiled softly and patted the dirt around the stem of this plant. "There..now, you should be ok..." She then stood, and with watering can in hand, poured a gentle amount of water over the leaves and petals of the freshly planted flowers.

The soil eagerly soaked up the water, and Rina couldn't help but to chuckle at the sight. Plants were one of her favorite things...so fragile but undoubtedly one of natures miracles. Looking to the sun for a moment, she whispered a small prayer, a hope that these plants would strive, go on to bloom. Smiling softly, she sighed. A feeling of peace washed over her. No worries. A moment of mental peace. She thanked every god possible for that.

Wiping the sweat from her forehead, she removed her wide brimmed hat, and began fanning herself with it, sighing softly. A smile found its way back onto her face and she couldn't help embrace the relaxed feeling that overtook her. She sat back down, basking in the area around her. Karakura town may have always been somewhat..."skeezy" in her eyes but it definitely had its upsides. taking a small sip from her canteen, she allowed the breeze to waft through her hair as she watched the leaves of the trees dance with the wind.

What a peaceful day. Nothing could ruin this... but, as the quietness set in, she felt her smile fade into a rather flat expression. Staring off into surrounding park area, she felt a raspy sigh shake her. She wasn't sure what to do anymore... This lack of progress in terms of finding her "purpose" was beginning to somewhat weigh on her mental state. After meeting Mirja in the forest...she was unsure if any of her aspirations could've been met. She got scared at the slightest bit of confrontation. How was she to ever defend or protect anyone if she couldn't even protect herself..?

What was she, a lowly human, to do though? Her mind had been running on a thousand miles an hour, throwing ideas around, debating with herself...and of course, a lot of tears were shed over the matter. Her mom, her biggest supporter had somewhat left her hanging...so what was the point? Hanging her head, she somewhat zoned out, allowing her thoughts to consume themselves.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Greatness Awaits!! (Private: Kimitsuki & Rina) Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Greatness Awaits!! (Private: Kimitsuki & Rina) Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Greatness Awaits!! (Private: Kimitsuki & Rina) Empty Re: Greatness Awaits!! (Private: Kimitsuki & Rina)

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:06 pm

Photobucket
Kimitsuki Yamamoto

The Flaming Lotus
Burn to a Crisp

Greatness Awaits!! (Private: Kimitsuki & Rina) 6EdIfMt

With a yawn, a danava demon had entered Karakura city. How had she done this? Well, being in the guild of heroes was a nice perk. She was still treated with caution though; being a demon kinda caused these kind of things. Of course, if Kimitsuki was in her vastime uniform she likely wouldn't be questioned so. Regardless, she was a demon and was treated with caution. Especially with her powers; complete dominion over fire. However, Kimitsuki had gained a lot more control with her fire and she has also likely gained the trust of many thanks to the things she has done. Not to mention she *has* been here before. Of course, she was likely only safe thanks to Hayden. Either way, she was here on her own and this time, well, she was here to mainly relax.

With a soft yawn, Kimitsuki started to walk towards the park. Yes, the park. Kimitsuki arrived there rather quickly; ignoring any looks from people. She ignored the looks because most of them were trying to get a good look at her breasts, while others were simply glaring at her since she was a demon. However, most of the time, it was just people trying to get a nice eyeful of Danava breasts. However, she simply ignored wandering gazes. Why? Well, when you are in co-ed training areas for weeks on end, with men constantly staring at her, you learn to ignore it or punch someone in the face.

Either way, Kimitsuki's presence was obvious yet it would feel strangely comforting. It could be because of the fact that she is the embodiment of fire, but, regardless, Kimitsuki's presence was far more calm and comforting than most demons' presence would be. When Kimitsuki finally arrived at the park, she yawned softly and slowly walked on the grass; turning the heat of her body down so that she did not burn or harm anything on accident. From there, Kimitsuki found a nice patch on the grass, surprisingly close to Rina, to lie down. Kimitsuki made sure the grass was okay, and that her glove on her right hand was not touching the grass, before she turned around and laid down on the grass; using her jacket, which was a rather nice, white, jacket, as a blanket. She yawned softly and put her left hand behind her head, using it as a pseudo pillow as she simply let her comforting aura run free a little. It wouldn't be threatening, like fire running wild, just more comforting and calming; reflecting the Danava's attitude. However, something inside of Kimitsuki soon focused on a girl that wasn't too far from her.

Kimitsuki opened her eyes and turned her attention to the pink haired girl that was nearby. Kimitsuki flipped over onto her stomach, got up on her knees, and then continued to stare at the girl before she shook her head and cleared her mind. Kimitsuki soon stood and then slowly walked towards Rina. Kimitsuki soon stood right in front of Rina, kneeled in front of her and then spoke to her softly; having slightly sensed the emotional turmoil from her.

"Hey there young one... are you alright? Might you need anything? You don't exactly seem like you are at peace with everything..."

Kimitsuki's red eyes attempted to look into Rina's own eyes; trying to get her to come out of whatever reprieve she may be in. In truth, Kimitsuki had grown far more concerned with other beings ever since she became part of Vastime. However, one thing always stood true with her; she would always try to help those in need. Whether or not death was part of her origin powers, life was part of it as well. She was going to be certain that she would help those she could. Kimitsuki made sure that her aura was comforting as she smiled at Rina; hoping she would not react badly. Only time would tell, and, well, hopefully it wouldn't be anything bad.

Last edited by darkfunnel on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starchyu
Starchyu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Greatness Awaits!! (Private: Kimitsuki & Rina) Left_bar_bleue3000/99999Greatness Awaits!! (Private: Kimitsuki & Rina) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

Greatness Awaits!! (Private: Kimitsuki & Rina) Empty Re: Greatness Awaits!! (Private: Kimitsuki & Rina)

Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:20 pm

Photobucket

The Hopeful Human
"At Least Let Me Help!"

And suddenly...there was peace.

The sound of someones voice washed over Rinas thoughts, leaving a blank, clear slate. Her heart beat calmed down significantly, her body felt...relaxed. Angling her head a bit, she blinked, and in that moment, she came back to reality. The girl before her seemed to tower over her. Nervous as ever, Rina jumped up, bowing a few times, removing her hat from her head as she chuckled awkwardly.

"S-sorry!! I'm fine! Just kind of...space out there for a second! Thank you..." Her brain had to take a moment to process just what the fiery red head had said to her and Rina simply bit her lip and offered the girl a defeated smile. "It's true. I didn't realize my emotions were so obvious to read. Thank you for the concern though. I never knew strangers could be so kind!" Her smile shifted from defeated to hopeful and she bowed a bit. "My name is Rina Akiyama...I have...never seen you here before?" It was somewhat of a redundant statement as this was one of the most populated places Rina had ever been in. Karakura town was always bustling. Everything was always busy. It was no surprise that she hadn't seen her before.

But looking over her, maybe it wasn't pointless. Her fiery personality was incredibly obvious. Bright red hair, a toned, muscular physique. This person..most likely wasn't...human[/].Rina blinked and tilted her head, and that's when she noticed. The expressions of those around them. The stares...the confusion and the disgust. The people seemed to have formed... a "bubble" around the two, quick to walk the other way once the red headed girl had been spotted. Looking back into the eyes of this girl, Rina couldn't contain her excitement. Their slight height difference probably made Rina look like an insect to the girl. They may have only been about five inches apart, but it felt like a lot more. The girl giggled and looked into the eyes of the woman before her.

Her smile was luminous. Her face hid no emotions. She was raw, and open, and vulnerable. Her excitement poured from her eyes and her lips as a small squeal erupted in her chest. "You...You're not a human, are you? Are you a shinigami? A vizard? I've met so many people who...aren't...human. Who aren't like me...ok w-well..maybe not like..a [i]lot
of people but...I just...Where are you from? Why are you here? Why don't people...seem to like you? Are you...evil?" Suddenly, the girls face shifted a bit. Her excitement had somewhat....engulfed her. Taking a moment to process what she had said, and the true seriousness behind it, she felt a small sigh leave her lips.

She hadn't actually given it any thought...what if this person was evil? Had ill intentions...? Rina had no idea. She knew nothing. And once again, her face shifted...the disappointment spilling out, and she tilted her head...

It was one of the many things Rina always had been somewhat self conscious about. She was so easy to read. She couldn't lie, tell a fib...Couldn't ever conceal how she felt. She was always so open, transparent. It was embarrassing knowing everyone around you could probably tell what you were thinking at all hours of the day. But here she was...Eyes wide, a slight pout to her naturally pink lips...worry and fear and..confusion were painted across her face as her brain processed a thousand different possibilities all in the matter of seconds...until...

Once more, another emotional shift happened...this time though...her features were twisted slightly...a small smile as she tilted her head a bit, and bit at her bottom lip... Hope. Rina was nothing if not hopeful...

"Y..You're not, right? You're not evil...?"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Greatness Awaits!! (Private: Kimitsuki & Rina) Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Greatness Awaits!! (Private: Kimitsuki & Rina) Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Photobucket
Kimitsuki Yamamoto

The Flaming Lotus
Burn to a Crisp

A small smile was brought to the Danava's face as she watched the girl in front of her seemingly erupt into a burst of hyperness and joy. Frankly, it made Kimitsuki laugh a little as she was observing the rather silly girl. And then, she asked quite the interesting question; whether Kimitsuki was evil. Kimitsuki tilted her head to the side before reaching her left hand up and resting it gently on Rina's shoulder. She smiled at Rina and spoke to her quite sincerely.

"Nope! Not evil. Even if being a Danava, which is a race of demon, can cause some people to give you bad looks and a wide birth; I'm still good. I just wanted to make sure you were okay, since you seemed a little engulfed in your emotions."

Kimitsuki continued to smile as she watched Rina move a little. She was being a bit antsy and seemed as if she was full of desperation. Something was gnawing at the human's mind and Kimitsuki could not help but wonder what. Sure, she can't peer into the girl's mind, but, her eyes and the vague sense of empathy Kimitsuki had revealed that Rina wasn't exactly in the best of situations right now. Kimitsuki simply sighed softly before she spoke once more.

"Rina Akiyama, huh? That's a nice name, Rina. And, no, you like haven't... this is probably my second time in Karakura... oh, where are my manners, I'm Kimitsuki Yamamoto. It's nice to meet you, Rina."

Again, Kimitsuki smiled at Rina before Kimitsuki felt her own right hand passively pawing at her abs; feeling the contours of the muscles there. She soon returned her right hand to an area where Rina wouldn't come in contact with it; since the glove was hot enough to burn most things easily. However, she made sure it wasn't within Rina's range as she continued to look at the girl; her left hand not leaving her shoulder since she wanted to try and comfort the girl as much as possible.

"Do you mind if I ask what is concerning you so? Your eyes and face speak of worry, fear, and confusion... I do hope I'm not scaring you in any way; nothing I ever intend to do when it comes to talking to people."

While Kimitsuki was worried about Rina still, she was happy to see that smile on her face earlier. It was quite the brilliant and wonderful smile that Kimitsuki had rarely ever seen from others; if she had seen such smiles from others that is. Kimitsuki was only looking slightly downwards at RIna and she did feel a little sorry for the girl. She kinda felt like giving her a hug to try and relax her, but, she wasn't sure what she would do, so, with a soft sigh Kimitsuki spoke once more.

"I'm about to do something, please don't freak out. Please."

With a cautious sigh, Kimitsuki slowly wrapped her left arm around Rina and brought her in for a hug. She rubbed her back softly and spoke to her nearly as softly.

"Whatever you are worry about... it will be okay. I know it will be."

With a smile, Kimitsuki would then break the hug and wait for Rina to respond; hoping that she did not react badly to the hug that Kimitsuki deposited on her. Hope was something we all had to hang onto, so, it was something good to have. And well, Rina definitely needed it. But, time to hope for the best.

Starchyu
Starchyu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Photobucket

The Hopeful Human
"At Least Let Me Help!"

The young girl was taken somewhat off guard by the sudden hug. Despite the suddenness of it though, Rina felt her arms raise as she wrapped them gently around Kimitsukis neck. Squeezing for a moment she felt a small sigh escape her lips. Kimitsukis body was somewhat of a walking, talking, heater. Even her hair felt warm. Physical affection was rare, even at home. She hadn't been hugged in what felt like years...and this one was so honest. Whoever this girl was, Rina already cared for her very much. Such raw emotion...such care and compassion. Whoever she was, was ok with her.

"Thank you so much..." Breaking away from the hug, Rina motioned to her small spot in the grass, the same place she had been sitting only moments before Kimitsuki had arrived. A small invitation for the fiery red head to sit with her. Rina allowed herself to sit down. She removed her hat and set it beside her, and reaching into her bag pulled out a small plastic bottle, and sipped from it thoughtfully. Allowing the water to somewhat clear her head and calm her down, she tilted her head as she took a moment to debate talking about...everything with her new friend.

"Please don't worry. I don't frighten easily...Honestly I probably have a bigger problem with being so trusting of everyone!" She allowed a small laugh to escape her chest. The laughter turned to giggles before she sighed happily, catching her breath. Looking into Kimitsukis eyes. Rolling her own eyes, she felt her face heat up a bit as frustration and slight embarrassment set in.

"Honestly... I don't think I can do anything...the way I am." Rina giggled for a moment before shaking her head somewhat somberly. "Being human I mean...I want to...help others. I wanna fight for the greater good and help those who really need it? I guess, I just...I feel like there are really big threats out there I'm not capable of standing up too." Rina took another sip from the bottle before sighing once more. Her eyes and expression grew somewhat heavy as she bit on her lip, thinking of every encounter she'd had with the supernatural, every time she easily could've lost her life...or all the other lives that could have suffered because of her inability to stop a threat.

"I understand that not everyone can fight and defeat everything they come across..that's just unreasonable. But at the very least I could help, ya know? I just.. I want more for myself and I have a hard time believing that I am able to achieve such goals on my own...Being powerless and...weak?" She cleared her throat, careful not to let her emotion overwhelm her. She didn't want Kimitsuki finding out just how much of a crybaby she was. How pathetic would that have been. Rina sighed and once again looked into her new friends eyes.

Rinas face was...hopeful...fearful..the gnawing nervousness that rested in the pit of her stomach made the next bit of words incredibly hard to get out, even if they were small.

"Is...that unreasonable to you? D-Do you think I'm overthinking it or being too dramatic? I haven't really had a chance to confide in anyone about this as it's somewhat rare that I can talk to...a supernatural being about such feelings? I don't think other humans would understand.." Her tone was soft, her voice was low. Her fingers prodded at the dirt as she waited patiently for Kimitsuki to offer her...anything. A reply, advice.. Anything.

[/quote]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:42 pm

Photobucket
Kimitsuki Yamamoto

The Flaming Lotus
Burn to a Crisp

Kimitsuki smiled at Rina and sat down next to her after she broke the hug, her left hand on her lap to be prepared to possibly grab Rina's hand to console her or simply to deliver a small hug with it. She simply listened to Rina as she spoke, listening to her every word, movement, and sound. First thing she noticed was that Rina was, indeed, a little unstable. She wasn't sure what it was until Rina started to clarify why she was feeling so. Kimitsuki frowned slightly, feeling bad for the girl since she knows the feeling of being powerless.

Kimitsuki sighed softly and slowly took her left arm and wrapped it around Rina, as she was talking, pulling her into another high. Kimitsuki waited until Rina was done speaking, even after she spoke that last sentence with such uncertainty and fear in her eyes; Kimitsuki only sighed and then gave Rina a radiant smile.

"No, I completely understand; it does not sound unreasonable to me at all. You are in no way being too dramatic about this at all. Frankly, I understand where you are coming from. The sense of being unable to help, to be powerless... it is one that truly is something that shakes the confidence. But, I'm glad you're willing to confide into me with this; it makes me happy that at least some people aren't giving me strange looks."

Kimitsuki smiled at Rina and hugged her a little tight before she let her go slowly and continued to smile at the girl; thinking of what to do now. What Rina desired was power, the power to help others and save those from the evil of the world or even just help people in general; something Kimitsuki could also empathize with. Kimitsuki lightly patted Rina's head with her left hand as she spoke once more.

"So, Rina, you wish to be able to help others? Well, if you will let me, I think I may be able to help you. Of course, I would like to at least get to know you a bit better, and the same with you for me, so that way you trust me. I don't want to do anything that could harm you without knowing you trust me completely. So, please, tell me about yourself some. We could even go some place to get something to eat if you want. But, know that I am completely willing to help you, Rina."

Kimitsuki smiled brightly once more as she hugged Rina once more. Normally, Kimitsuki would have been too shy to help Rina, but, things have been different. Kimitsuki had gone through Vastime training, through battle, many other occasions that basically forced her to shove that shy nature aside and let a stronger nature take hold; one of authority but also of kindness. Kimitsuki continued to lightly pat Rina's head for a little bit longer before she laid back onto the grass and sighed contently.

"Please... do tell me what you wish to, and I will do the same. May help me figure out how I can help you, Rina."

Starchyu
Starchyu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Photobucket

The Hopeful Human
"At Least Let Me Help!"

The sun blaring down at the both of them made the offer to leave seem incredibly tempting. She wiped a small bit of sweat from her brow and bit her bottom lip for a moment, her thoughts drifting away Rina rose to her feet and pointed just a little past the park. "There's a small like...line of cafes over there just across from the park. They have really nice tea choices? The place is small and really quiet. It would be a lovely place to talk if you'd want to go there?" As she spoke she moved to gather her things, a small satchel, resting it on her shoulder as she looked to the sky for a moment.

"Also, I would like to know a lot a lot about you...Where you came from, how you were born if you were born? I'm beginning to feel a lot of people just....know about supernatural beings but, I'm afraid I've been in the dark for most of my life... I have no knowledge of any race beyond my own? So I'm sorry if I...exhaust you or anything!" She spoke confidently, the previous and obvious wave of sadness somewhat dissipating as she looked to Kimitsuki happily. She began slowly walking in the direction of the cafe, messing with a strand of pink hair as she moved.

"And thank you. I never thought I would find somewhat who could potentially help me achieve my greatest dream... You have earned a place in my heart forever. Bless you..." Her voice was soft, almost a whisper as she spoke. Her feelings were beyond sincere, every syllable spoken had a purpose and she hoped and silently prayed that would be conveyed to her friend. Rina always said thank you, even to those who probably didn't deserve her gratitude. This was beyond that, though. In Rina's eyes, Kiitsuki had the potential to shape and change the entire course of her future.

Rina's spirits were high. Higher than they'd been in literal years. What was a girl to do? It was as if god himself had plucked Kimitsuki from wherever she came from, and hand delivered her to Rina. This fiery red head potentially held the key to Rinas future...her goals...her dreams and to hear that she was most than willing and happy to help? Today had taken a complete 180. Feeling the grass bend beneath her feet, the young girl was incredibly distracted, her thoughts getting the better of her focus as she zoned out, her feet and body going on autopilot as it carried her on.

Returning to reality for a moment, she found her eyes wandering the face of her new friend. She was very pretty. Confidence and pride seemed to ooze from her. Everything from her body language to her eyes. She was...fiery, passionate. Turning to look at Kimitsuki once more, Rina smiled and bit at her thumbnail timidly. "W-would it be alright if I called you Kimi?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum