Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
THEFROST
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 I_vote_lcapGotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 I_voting_barGotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 I_vote_lcapGotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 I_voting_barGotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Geeky Raven
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2816 registered users
The newest registered user is PaleDeathL

Our users have posted a total of 140653 messages in 20930 subjects

Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Ame no ko
Veteran Member
Ame no ko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/0Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 Empty
Subject Post 221PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 4:46 pm

Gotei United Sign up Sheet
Character Name: Hanako Yamada
Character App: Hanako's App
Gotei Position: 4th Division, Lieutenant
Reasoning: Hanako was approached by Captain Yoshitsune Kobayashi and offered the position. Feeling the fresh wind in the Combat Division she humbly accepted. She is a driven Person with a goal and a hard worker. She believes in the Gotei and it's mission and see's this as her big chance to really do something for the Gotei.
Extra: Hanako currently serves in First Division.
Back to top Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 Empty
Subject Post 222PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 8:32 pm

Character Name: Jetta Yuudeshi
Character App: Her Profile
Gotei Position: Third Division, Returning to the Position that was given to Jetta herself specifically: Vice-President of the SRDI
Reasoning: Joining mostly because that's where she belongs; and research is her life. And I'm putting her back after the recent cleanup. I would like to get more active with Jetta as well; as much as is possible of course.
Extra: N/A

God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Subject Post 223PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 3:38 pm

[adm]These are both approved. They'll be added ASAP.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Subject Post 224PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 10:27 am

Character Name: Fuuen
Character App: Right here.
Gotei Position: 7th Division, General Member (Substitute Shinigami)
Reasoning: He has his reasons. The memory loss is starting to bother him.
Extra: You don't even need to give him a zanpakuto, isn't that convenient?
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 225PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 10:46 am

[mod]Approved.[/mod]

Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 CHARACTER_LISTGotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 GRAPHICS_THREADGotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 TIMELINE_THREAD
Back to top Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 226PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 9:32 pm

Character Name: Shuten Suika
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17524-shuten-suika-the-sake-demon-2-1-hazard-rank-b
Gotei Position: Promotion in Stealth Division from Lieutenant to the Captain of The Stealth Division.
Reasoning: Shuten is the only one the Stealth Division has as far as a captain or lieutenant presence. It makes sense that, in time, she would have been promoted; or, at the very least, recent events has proven her capable of handling the position.
Extra: Nothing to add.

Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 227PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 1:30 pm

[mod]Shuten is approved for Captain of the Stealth Force.[/mod]

Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 CHARACTER_LISTGotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 GRAPHICS_THREADGotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 TIMELINE_THREAD
Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 228PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 3:18 am

Character Name: Rukia Kuchiki
Character App: Here you go.
Gotei Position: 7th Division, General Member
Reasoning: While she'd like to become more involved in Gotei affairs, and the greater goings on of the world at large, she'd like to keep small for now.
Extra: She's actually been there a while and I just forgot to apply lmao
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 229PostSubject: Re: Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]   Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami] - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 3:25 am

[mod]Approved and Added.[/mod]

Back to top Go down

Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: Organizations-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD