Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Pale Rider and the Menacing Devil Girl Empty The Pale Rider and the Menacing Devil Girl

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:47 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

He sat on one of the window things with a kiseru in hand. His eyes looking out of the window as he blew some smoke out. Ibiki Suika to say these two had a strange dynamic was true. Tsubasa and Ibiki rebuilt this organization from the ground up. They restored the lost fangs of the Gotei back in those days. Tsubasa knew one day she would become something fantastic. Lead this place to the promise land and he was happy to see it. He cared about Ibiki strangely enough more than he did most people. His mind thought about the sour thought of the rebuilding of his family home. Ibiki didn't summon him or anything he just knew she'd want to see him. He let her people know he was present and they left him be. Tsubasa's impressive power was something to behold for those who could witness it. The organization had grown and gone through changes over these years. The haori had changed and developed into something of a burden for each. He doubted Ibiki knew what that was or even if she felt it. She was a natural born leader and the finest since Yamamoto to take it.

Tsubasa reflected on his time within the organization as it's Captain Commander. That role was taxing and he'd done so much work for them. The direction he took was destroyed right after going with Iriko. Deciding that man was the best fit for the next Leader. Making a deal with the Soul King and his service ending. Many questions now remained on what his next move. Rebuilding his broken family was the first thing. Taking care of his son and making sure Tsukiya was alright. Now he wanted to check in on Ibiki as he and she acted strangely. Strength didn't mean the best communication skills. He reflected on their first meeting and how Neviah and her got drunk. Their bond only grew during the Demonic Incursion when many things happened. Tsubasa tapped into strength he didn't have to make so many mistakes in the progress. He inhaled from his kiseru before letting a cloud of smoke out the thing. It wasn't easy to see the mistakes you made and make within yourself.

Finally came the Dark Worlds which were merging with our own world. He went in and saved Ibiki and her people. He gently touched the cheek as the flashback of her kissing it remained. He'd never seen Ibiki handle things that way. Sometimes she was so strong he guessed people even him forgot. Ibiki was a woman with a heart just like anyone else. His heart would skip beats when he thought back to that moment. It gave him the strength to go on now at times. She was certainly the good friend he could have. All others had left and abandoned him in the end. He tapped his Kiseru gently in his hand as he blew some more smoke. Tsubasa wasn't one for the romantic things because no woman had tried. Ibiki was one of few able to reach and find his heart. He was older and wiser now and didn't know much about that. Ibiki and he had a relationship before the coma. He suspected she was the one who saved him. That had him brought to the Gotei and safely put into hiding.

So the question was what came next for the Devil Girl and the Pale Rider?

Template By: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Pale Rider and the Menacing Devil Girl Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Pale Rider and the Menacing Devil Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Pale Rider and the Menacing Devil Girl Empty Re: The Pale Rider and the Menacing Devil Girl

Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:09 pm
[POSTING MUSIC IS A MUST FOR THIS POST! PLAY THE YOUTUBE BAR]

The Pale Rider and the Menacing Devil Girl 6EdIfMt

Artist: HXH - Song: New Mutation - Word Count: N/A

Why on earth is he here?

That was the first thought to burn into the mind of The Menacing Devil once she sensed Tsubasa's presence within her division. What nerve did he have shown his face here? This male found the gull to ally himself with the Monsuta, leave his position multiple times and then left her to otherwise pick up the pieces of his affairs. But, worse of all, the arrogance that he could waltz into her domain as if everything was normally brought forth a sense of antagonism within the mind of Ibiki.

Millions of furious thoughts swirled around within Ibiki's conscious, but her body remained relaxed and fluid. Instead of lashing out then and there, The Commander decided to walk out towards the opening where Tsubasa located at. When she did decide to make her presence known, no life could be seen behind her amber drenched eyes; as the vacant stare of the woman indicated that nobody was home to begin with. All that was fuming within herself was a cyclone of irritation for the man in front of her and a desire to confront it head on.

Coming in like a thunderous roar of contempt, the fist of Ibiki sought to have a crushing eruption of strength surge forth from herself in the form of a direct punch to the center of Tsubasa's face. In return, the expected outcome was to have him flung into the air so that they were otherwise redirected away from any innocents who may become dragged into the storm that was The Devil Commander's resentment. No matter if her own mind feels like fire, The Leader of the Gotei saw fit to get a strong enough grip on her own power to ensure her physical and spiritual strength did not leak out and destroy collateral damage in the process of her releasing this fury. So while this strength could spilt straight through mountains, all of it's intended damage was focused on the body of Tsubasa to ensure he felt every molecule of pain.

"Have you lost your mind...."

Riddled within her voice were the waves of scorn as her face washed over into a heavy scowl; letting loose to a crimson glare emitted from the woman. Giving little care for what came next, the woman let herself go with enmity and delivered a combination of five punches directed at his lungs, stomach and shoulders. Every blow that the woman gave released a daunting pressure that erupted with furious force potent enough to rupture straight through most untrained kido attacks with her bare hands; yet alone his base defenses. All Ibiki kept imagining was clawing her way through the layers of absurdity this male had to be under to believe he did nothing wrong.

"...you ally with the Monsuta, leave your position and have me alone to carry on that dream we talked about after we lost everything?"

Abandonment, confusion, hostility an betrayal were feelings that swarmed over her spirit like a raging downpour of unbridled fury. So much so that her own spiritual energy became drenched within a blood red inferno blaze; giving the woman the look of a bleeding star as her body came to life with this deathly glow. With one final roar, the Menacing Devil Girl felt her heart accelerate to thousands of beats per second before going in for an uppercut meant to punch the air clear out of the male to inject her sense of loathing into his being.

"What the FUCK is wrong with you!?"

The Pale Rider and the Menacing Devil Girl WVMWLOu
Anonymous

The Pale Rider and the Menacing Devil Girl Empty Re: The Pale Rider and the Menacing Devil Girl

Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:30 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

He sensed it in her approach the anger and bloodlust in Ibiki's form. She had every right to be angry and upset with him. He disappeared from his Post without a word to fight in some meaningless conflict. Almost harmed his own family all because of some voice that took him. He could avoid the blow but it would harm those here. Tsubasa under normal circumstances wouldn't draw his sword. But Ibiki wasn't normal circumstances her firsts were no joke. He drew his zanpakuto using the front of his sword in Sword with an exceptionally fast draw. He deflected the force of the blow but not upwards making sure it went nowhere. He let it recourse through his being. Tsubasa quickly used a back step and moved himself a distance from her. Monsuta, he didn't trust them entirely and the fact was. They were something that stuck him in his side. Adam and those there hadn't yet earned trust from the Pale Rider. Something about them was wrong and required him to watch. In the past, he made the mistake of giving distance to the dangerous elements.

Thus Wolf happened and Iriko, things he'd not soon forget. He remained silent his nature was far from smug. He turned his zanpakuto having used that to divert the force and do a couple things. Had helped him as he'd not intended to fight Ibiki. He didn't sheath his zanpakuto keeping it ready as he understood her fury. "I won't pretend that this is a good excuse. Eris's blood was in my veins for a while. I lost the power to control or do things for a while. That is no excuse however for my actions, I came to simply offer one of the only friends I have an apology for my failures. But it doesn't mean I am some depressed fool who will be a punching bag any longer..I drained that blood from my body." A strange feeling of his heart skipping beats and memories. His and Ibiki's relationship was so complicated and strange. They were friends above all else and somewhere behind his cold heart he hoped for more. But no, she deserved far better than what some failed Captain could provide.

" I will not remain idle any longer while our enemies plot and hide, I will position myself and strike if need be..That's why I did what I did with Monsuta." He said calmly and almost as though the Pale Rider spoke again. Tsubasa had long since distanced himself from that way of thinking. But now wasn't the time to run from himself any longer. It was time to embrace and do what he could to help her. Ibiki wouldn't trust him or forgive him. He didn't expect to her to do so yet, nor would he beg and plead like a dog. That wasn't in his nature he cared about her that was the simple truth of it. But Tsubasa and Ibiki grew up in cultures of warriors. They didn't emote or do things the same way others did. Or at least he didn't, his eyes had a resolve in them that was strong. Tsubasa remembered the drinking they did with their dear friend of Squad Ten. Neviah, she remained on his mind to this day. Another failure of his time leading this place.

Tsubasa's failures certainly outweighed any of the benefits. Being strong had only served to point a singular thing out. Just how powerless he really was in the long run. Call him powerful and strong, fast and a good swordsman. But these martial skills were useless next to the singular truth. They couldn't save Iriko or Ibiki from their suffering. For all his power he couldn't do something simple. It was, for this reason, Tsubasa knew himself not able to lead. What kind of person who couldn't save a single friend could lead? No at this point he was just a relic of the bygone age of war. His only use was his blade and martial skills and maybe training. He came her with an earnest desire to make sure Ibiki knew. "Thank you, for saving me from myself Ibiki." He said as he didn't lower guard or move his focus from Ibiki. Releasing her fury like that was impressive indeed. He'd made sure with his sword no cutting happened of the female. Was this him holding back on her because of fo their friendship?

Not in the slightest, Ibiki was doing the same. Otherwise, this entire place would have been a hole in the ground. She wanted answers and she'd have them by any means. This was Ibiki and his way of communicating he guessed.

Template By: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Pale Rider and the Menacing Devil Girl Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Pale Rider and the Menacing Devil Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:37 pm
[POSTING MUSIC IS A MUST FOR THIS POST! PLAY THE YOUTUBE BAR]

The Pale Rider and the Menacing Devil Girl 6EdIfMt

Artist: HXH - Song: New Mutation - Word Count: N/A

"Get out of my sight and do not return here."

Firm and to the point, Ibiki had little patience for him at the moment. It did not matter what type of apology he had for her as the stack of offenses committed against her were grinding The Devil Shinigami's capacity to care. The woman did not mind forgiving and allowing those who want to improve to try, but the emotional depth of this primal fury was one that posed a potent enough threat to skewer him where he stood.

It is for this reason why The Captain Commander soon found herself summoning a high volume of energy within each of her arms. Swirling around within them was the sum-total of her strength which yielded the power of tearing to pieces even the most complex of reality-bending with her bare claws. So in this moment Ibiki was within a hair's inch of ripping his throat out as her own savage instincts wanted him dead in this moment. The only saving grace he had in her sight was his former assistance in the past that prevented her from taking that action.

"Do not come back until you can actually be trusted again. Those are my orders as Captain Commander. You are lucky I do not arrest where you stand. "

Once again, Ibiki made herself clear that she did not want him in her ranks. If he cannot trust someone to act properly, or to even so much as keep a constant pattern of behavior, then they were more of a risk than they were an asset. So until Tsubasa could sort his incoherent act up, The Devil Shinigami had no patience for him and he was dead weight to her until then. Too many breaches of trust have been broken, too much lack of action has been taken and the volume of resent which beats within her heart has grown to a point where it overwhelms any positive things that the male may have done.

She was not negotiating, she was not here to bargain and she was not here to simply turn a blind eye to everything he has done. He was going to face the consequences of his actions this time, and if he refused to do so, then Ibiki would take action herself. What he did from this point onward was his choice as she was seconds away from ripping every god damn bone in his body into unrecognizable pieces if he didn't get out of her field of view.

The Pale Rider and the Menacing Devil Girl WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum