Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Pit [Solo]
For A Friend [Open] EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie]
For A Friend [Open] EmptyToday at 12:17 pm by Gamma

» Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami]
For A Friend [Open] EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by Rawk

» Sunblind Appreciation
For A Friend [Open] EmptyToday at 10:25 am by MorpheusDavol

» Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol]
For A Friend [Open] EmptyToday at 9:45 am by MorpheusDavol

» No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri]
For A Friend [Open] EmptyToday at 7:55 am by Gamma

» A looking glass, upon a balmy breeze. (Lerna/Magnolia)
For A Friend [Open] EmptyToday at 6:24 am by ForgottenMercy

» One Step At A Time
For A Friend [Open] EmptyToday at 6:06 am by Rawk

» Come on, talk to me!
For A Friend [Open] EmptyToday at 2:57 am by Squish

» Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha]
For A Friend [Open] EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Gamma

Top posting users this week
Locke
For A Friend [Open] I_vote_lcapFor A Friend [Open] I_voting_barFor A Friend [Open] I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
For A Friend [Open] I_vote_lcapFor A Friend [Open] I_voting_barFor A Friend [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Rawk
Gamma
ForgottenMercy
Squish
Mirja Eeola
Shizuo
Geeky Raven
Slayer

For A Friend [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
For A Friend [Open] Left_bar_bleue10120/100000For A Friend [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

For A Friend [Open] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: For A Friend [Open]   For A Friend [Open] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 10:51 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

This was something brought to the attention to Kain by an distraught person who had his life savings completely drained by a blackmailing asshole. He wasn't ready for returning back into Karakura town but this man or organization needs to be stopped and luckily the dog vizard had his scent. Kain had activated his dog senses having the scent of the blackmailer already wondering where he's gone to this was quite weird the scent was all around the place. This was going to be a problem but he might need to go everywhere this evil man went to and make him pay for what he's done. The vizard looked in supermarket first still nothing there but some good food which the dog vizard had enough money to buy it with. He was lucky did that not alerting the Karakura police but now that was done; Kain should start looking somewhere else and then his dog sniffing leads him to a hotel. He was wondering why this building was so tall but the dog vizard enters the scent was getting stronger as security couldn't sense or track him which was good. The thought of taking an elevator would be fun but training was and always is a must so the stairs will help with some measure of cardio as the dog vizard opens the door. This might take forever but the scent was strong now as the dog vizard started walking up the stairs and after about a hour of running. He started feeling the burn but the scent was getting stronger around 40th floor but his legs we're feeling the pain but he had to keep going.

Kain smells the scent was very stronger and wondering where it was as his willpower help him continue running the stairs. He finally makes at the 49th floor the dog vizard had the blackmailer's scent and it was close but which room was it; Kain started sniffing each door. The dog vizard smelt they been really cleaned with some cyber clorox but then then after sniffing Room 308; A large noise was emitting out the room. He started looking through the keyhole seeing the blackmailer and his accomplice which was a woman maybe his wife celebrating as the dog vizard was listening in. "I can't believe this human bastard actually bought it that stupid kid we blackmailed for all that money. The Captain Commander said I never make a name for my ruthlessness and now thanks to my dirty dealing. I'm a muti-billionaire because I blackmailed that stupid rich guy who in the hospital right now. He actually believed he destroy my car which he never did...Hey Honey we blackmail the poor guy some more. Maybe we can hire some thugs to harass the guy's girlfriend too that would be something too more money to us".

Kain was shocked the blackmailer confessed this fucking asshole was a dead man cracking his knuckles getting ready to break the damn door down. No zanpakuto this time around his fists will do all the damn talking now just needed for him to build up some anger. He started running up and down the hallway getting a good running charge for bashing the door in; Kain gets ready. Charging full force at the door bashing it down and the blackmailer was pouring some champagne and then drops the whole bottle recognizing who Kain was. "Hi Old buddy....Kain's productions would like start the final series of THIS IS END OF YOUR LIFE MUTHAFUCKA. Captain Yamamoto was right your were garbage in the Soul Society and antics here your garbage and the worse of all your hurt one of people of Karakura town with your lies and malice. So this is going to hurt and I'm going to enjoy it"

Kain attacked the bastard punching him hard in the face beating him up pretty bad even slamming him hard into a marble table. Causing the whole thing to break apart the whole brawl was happening while the blackmailer's wife was in the shower getting ready. In a complete fury, Kain was beating up this guy punching and slamming him into furniture and seeing some blood everywhere the blackmailer's schemes were coming to an end. "Kain....I can explain please.....Waitaminute, I was banished I needed to make a living. Nothing else was working so I saw how these humans lie and somehow get what they want. I've done 470 times to these humans....even past members of the Yuudeshi clan. It's just money..."

Kain was growling "Did you fucking say 470 times??? 470 Times you've blackmailed these humans for money with your lies??? You were stupid enough to confess and even more stupid to boast like the asshole you are. Everything you've said is fuel for your funeral pyre. So then I think I'll begin BY EXTERMINATING YOUR SOUL YOU EVIL BASTARD"

Back to top Go down
henTAI
Established Member
henTAI

Member Info
Platinum Points:
For A Friend [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0For A Friend [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: For A Friend [Open]   For A Friend [Open] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:30 am

The Royal Kuchiki had been patrolling the corridors of a relatively new hotel in Karakura Central. Her footsteps echoed down the hallway with an eerie grace to them, her strides languid, yet powerful as her slender legs carried her — when she suddenly picked up the Reiatsu signature of a Vizard; one whom she was unfamiliar with — so naturally, the raven haired noble had to investigate.

Her feet lead her nearly autonomously to the 40th floor — Why were there so many stairs anyway? Rukia shrugged at this notion, before she heard a thud from behind one of the doors. She rushed to it in the blink of an eye, torquing the handle so hard that it came off, watching the scene before her in horror — a Vizard was attacking a man, and it perturbed her.

Back to top Go down
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
For A Friend [Open] Left_bar_bleue10120/100000For A Friend [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: For A Friend [Open]   For A Friend [Open] EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 2:02 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Kain slams the former shinigami punk into the kitchen throwing him around the place giving him the lesson that he damn well deserves. "470 Times??? I think you deserve 470 buttkickings so here comes the pain. Better yet, I won't put on my vizard mask my fists are going to the talking to your face". He attacked the man violently punching him then slamming his head in the fridge before stopping the man was crying and he should be. All those people who might have families of their own might have use that money for good uses and other thing instead this fool manipulate others; Kain hated everything about him.

He was about unleash punishment of the worse kind on this former shinigami for all the hurt and suffering with his evil blackmailing still an assortment of ideas. This was the penthouse suite the guy could easily throw his ass out the window saving him a bunch of people a lot of money so he wouldn't be able to con people ever again that would be sweet. But that might lead to bloody mess and some angry shinigami that he didn't want to deal with still it was a thought then again this fool's partner in crime was taking a shower too. But 470 times this blackmailer has cheated and lied about people so he can enjoy fame and fortune, Kain was about to make sure this was his last day on earth. What pissed him off??? The human was a former shinigami no denying his scent either as the man was pleading for his life like old movie villain. The dog vizard had his mind made up screw the consequences the jerk was going out the window until something stops him and this may have put a jolt into his reasoning too the good part anyway. His dog senses were activated, Kain's scent picked someone else it wasn't the woman in the shower either this was a shinigami trying the figure it out this was strong who was this.

Smelling the scent even more the dog vizard thought about it then he knew calming down a bit it had to be a female shinigami in training or Rukia Kuchiki. Now Kain doesn't know anything about as her name was mention here and there but the vizard didn't give a damn about the Kuchiki legacy ya don't mess with Captain Kuchiki or his family. Kain thought this was none of Rukia's business so the vizard calm down "Wait.......I know that scent......Oh No!........Rukia. Go back to that Gotei 13 or whatever that Ichigo whatever his name is and forget what you saw here. I got some horror movie practice to finish up you don't want to see this so. Walk away now with your Mission Complete"

The blackmailing man sees the shinigami "Thank God....PLEASE HELP ME" Kain gave a vicious look to a blackmailer telling him in no certain terms to just shut up and stay quiet so the shinigami woman could speak.

Back to top Go down

For A Friend [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Central-
Jump to: