Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja]

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:59 pm
Shio could already see that she was starting to lose her composure; whether it was because of his own commentary or because of her natural personality he couldn't say, but he could notice countless tiny signs that said she was about to strike, or do something very foolish. He contemplated, for a few scant moments, actually coming clean. He considered all the possible realities that could've spun off from that one tiny decision; telling the truth, he concluded, could have many possible outcomes. And the mere possibility of nothing at all happening was too much for him to stomach. So he simply turned back around, and shrugged.

"You can't force a man to have conviction. You can't make someone decide something is important. I'm not sure what you want me to say, at this point. You're trying to convince me the best thing I can do is to make my death memorable. That's a pleasant thought, but I wouldn't know where to start. I'm a soldier, and that means I follow orders. There's not much room for innovation or initiative in the life I lead, and the work I do. The soul society doesn't need shinigami waxing poetic and wondering 'but what if' when there's paperwork to be done, and souls to be ferried along, and a balance to be kept. The best thing I can do for the Gotei is to wait patiently for my orders."

He turned around once more, sighing softly to himself, and beginning to shake his head. It was so very difficult, trying to spew this garbage. He knew what he wanted to say, all the countless conversations he'd run over in his head. He had run all the possibilities over and over. And how desperately he wished he could see the look of shock and disgust. How much he wanted to hear the sympathy in their voice, to know that for the first time there was someone who could actually tell him in no uncertain terms that things were going to change.

But again. Such a thing wasn't to be. And so he had to simply go about his life, swallowing those words he so desperately wanted to say, and get back to the soul-crushing monotony of training drills and scouting.

"And fix my wall. That's a pretty good use of my time, too."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Things Come to Those who Wait[Shio/Mirja]

Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:30 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja pointed to him, and then marched on the spot, very stiff. Like a stereotypical soldier would. Almost as if she was mocking him, which didn't seem too far-fetched.
"Yes, the stupid man who can't even say what he wants to say must only follow orders. Obviously his brain is crammed to the bursting with things he wants to say, that he can do naught but follow what others tell him" She exclaimed. Clearly, in her madness, she was incredibly perceptive, picking up on the smallest of hints. Maybe madness had its boons after all, it was unknown.

"But if Orders are so much that you need, then here is an order!~ Become better than you are now" She said, grinning and then leaving through the hole in the wall once more. "Also, remember wall insurance for when the crazy cat girl comes around" she popped her head around the wall again to remind him before leaving for good this time. She seemed to have dropped his Zanpaktou to pick up something that only she could see, so it was lying on the floor with the rest of the dust and debris that littered the place in her arrival.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

[Exit thread]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum