Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] Empty Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja]

Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:37 pm
Eiji was not exactly sure what was to be expected of him; while he felt that he was a person who could be used for a plethora of jobs, anything from espionage to assassinations; he had no qualms killing a person if it was for the better of the world. While this may not be something that everyone could agree on, Eiji felt that this was the best option. Even with these feelings of confidence, this feeling that he could do almost anything, he knew that he was incomplete. After so many centuries of existence it was hard for him to believe that he had only just gotten the full name of his Zanpakutō; while he had realized that his Zanpakutō was different than most others, he still was not sure to what degree it was. He knew that there were two spirits occupying it, though they combined to compose one soul; this was something that had taken him quite some time to realize; he has yet to make any contact with the second spirit itself. Shaking his head he realized that he wasn’t making any progress with his thoughts; there was no reason to continue a failing train of thought. There was something else that was bothering him; he felt as though he was forgetting something. He felt as though there was something going on today, but he couldn’t place his finger on it. With this he simply sighed.

Standing from his bunk he simply shook his head, stretching his body out; it felt as though he hadn’t done very much as of late; his body felt tense, rigid. With a slight sigh he looked around the room; he had nothing planned for the day and everything seemed to be in order; perhaps he could take the time to train himself a bit. Although he did stick to a rather rigorous schedule he found himself wanting more; desiring to discover the depths of his soul. He wanted to be able to trust in his Zanpakutō; he wanted to be able to draw out the most of its energy possible; he wanted to be able to enter Shikai. This lust for power was something that Eiji knew would lead him to a rather dark path, but so long as he was able to maintain a rather steady course, and avoid any indicators of evil, he believed he would be fine; he would survive and come out a better man for it. It was with this that he decided upon what he would do. Sure, he could stay in his barracks and use the training ground, but where was the fun in that? With a quick snapping of his fingers he simply summoned forth a guide for this excursion; seeming to have appeared from nowhere a hell butterfly was now floating around his head. Unsheathing his blade, and thrusting it out forth, it would seem that the very fabric of space was tearing itself apart; from this tear a door would appear. With the confidence he had he simply opened the door and walked through.

With a slight sigh Eiji found himself in the human's world; not much had changed since his excursion and as such he did not find himself in marvel of very much; it was actually kind of disappointing how he could not be excited for this excursion. “Well, what to do now?” He sighed, looking around the area; it seemed he found himself dropped in a rather odd part of the world, one of the few places that could still be considered a forest of sorts. “I suppose I could stretch for a bit before I begin…” His voice monotonous as he spoke. Stretching his sides, pulling his arm from side to side, he quickly began to prepare himself. Pushing forward, the air blowing through his hair, Eiji simply began with a light jog; it was important to get the blood flowing before any major exercise. Although he wasn’t expecting much from this session, he did think that it was important to have a regular training session.

It was as he ran through this forest, that his mind began to wander; thinking back on the past few days; sure, not much had happened, but that does not mean he had not tried to change himself. It was with these thoughts of change that something had clicked; he remembered what today was supposed to be! He remembered the event that was to be held. “Well, I do suppose I should check it out.” He chuckled, though that did not last for very long. A frown beginning to appear on his face he came to a rather shocking realization. He had no idea where this session was to be taking place; sure, he was in the correct general area, but he had no real clue as to where this was to occur. With a sigh he stopped jogging, simply looking around the area.

Scratching his head he looked around; as far as the eye could see there were trees. Nothing really stood out among all this nature; there was nothing that was giving him any clue as to where he was meant to be. To abandon the training and pursue his own course of actions or to attempt and find the spot? This was the decision that he found himself trying to make. Both would lead to a rather tiring day, though he suspected that this little session would help him more so than his own private training. It was after a few moments that he simply began to jog; why settle for the inferior option? Worse comes to worse he would have spent the day running around in the forest.

After an hour of seemingly endless forest, though it may be large enough to be a damned jungle, Eiji was able to stumble upon what could only be called a city; approaching one of the buildings, placing his hand against its side, he would begin to catch his breath; he was not sure if this was the spot he was meant to arrive at, but he sure as hell hoped it was. "A fucking hour... simply wandering what little undeveloped part of the world there is... in Africa... This better be fucking worth it." With a rather aggravated sigh he would straighten himself up and scratched his neck; what was he to do now? "Where the fuck is this person?" With this he simply looked forward, his eyes mulling over the city that lay before him; though he simply stood at the edge of this place he knew that there was something to be gained from its exploration. "Well, might as well continue..." He sighed, pushing forward, slowly heading deeper and deeper into this unknown city.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] Empty Re: Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja]

Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:09 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja Eeola, The Wolf of going Wan-Wan at anyone who walked past and wasn't expecting it, was currently dressed rather nicely. She had a flowing Maid's uniform, with a unique colour scheme. The general base was a deep red, that blended with her latex gloves, and the full length apron was a pitch black colour. Together, it made a great outfit, one that Mirja really enjoyed wearing. And it made a few of the boys have nosebleeds as well. Not that that made up for her being an absolute nutjob however, she was more like a good looking doll.

Currently on skates, she had been shopping around Vastime for some basic supplies for her cafe. She'd need to go broader afield for some more exotic components, and would need to replace her Mjord since apparently someone had stolen it and drunk it. She hoped they had the worst hangover in the world, ever. That stuff did not play around when it came to the alcoholic front. But, as she was skating alone, bag of cafe stuff in one hand, and a soft hum on her lips, she noticed a man wandering around the city, undeniably lost.

Must have been a new guy, or a refugee, or someone come to visit the glorious city of Vastime. It had become famous, after all. So she waved and skated over to him, and broad smile on her lips, and a swishing tail behind her. Once she arrived, she dropped into a cute curtsy, and spoke in an elated manner.
"Hello! Welcome to the Iron Banner of Vastime. You look a little lost, is there anything I can help you with?" She asked. Mirja's face was soft, pale, and beautiful. Her hair silky and white, and her eyes. Well, they were god-dam creepy, with deep silver iris and a deep silver pupil, rather than the black iris of most. But the rest of her was very enticing indeed.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] Empty Re: Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja]

Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:46 pm
While it was fun to explore a new city, learn about its own culture and many cliques, it was something which would eventually wear on a person; sure, it was a very interesting experience, but it was not one which was meant to be had alone.... or for more than a few hours. With a slight sigh Eiji simply looked around the city. He had no idea where he was, or what was expected of him. The biggest issue being the fact that he had never actually been to Vastime before. This in and of itself was strange, but the truth of the matter was he did not really explore much of what was no deemed necessary; if the mission did not require him to go to location x then he, more than likely, had never been to location x. It was due to this mindset that he found himself lost.

It was as he found himself losing his patience that a young lady had decided to approach him. It seemed that she was in the middle of some chores, yet she chose to approach him; why approach a stranger? Perhaps she's not playing with a full deck? He though to himself, unsure of how to process this interaction; what was even more unusual was the fact that she had a tail. Unsure of exactly what this ladies intentions were he simply played along; perhaps he could use her to find his destination.

"Why hello there! Lost? Can a person truly be lost when they have no set destination? I'd argue not..." He let out an awkward laugh. "I'm not familiar with this land and I was sent here when I had gathered word of a rather interesting proposal; the only problem was the person who had negotiated said proposal may be a bit dull.... It seems they forgot to put a location for the transaction." He chuckled, scratching the back of his head. "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Eiji. And what, by chance, is your name?" He asked the female, his eyes giving her a once over. One could only hope that she did not read too much into what he had said and that she may be of some assistance to him. Lets just see if I can get anywhere with this. Who knows, I may get lucky and run into Mirja at some point...
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Lets try to Learn Something new! [Private/Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:27 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja tapped a cute, latex-covered hand across her nose as he asked if a person could be lost without having somewhere to go. It was an interesting train of thought that left her pondering for a moment before she indeed nodded.
"Yes, I do believe you can. See, being lost means you are in a place where you can not go anywhere with confidence. It does not matter if you have nowhere to go, if you don't know where you are, then having somewhere to go is a moot point, no? First you require knowledge of where you are, before you can go to where you want. Must know where A is, before you can get to B" She explained, before grinning and showing her wolfish fangs again.
"Interesting proposals are what Vastime is all about. But, are you sure they have forgot to put a location? Maybe you just don't know where the location is, and thus believe that there is no location?" She put in, always one to offer some aid for a person in distress. Vastime was all about aiding your neighbor, and she was ready to pick up anything that Vastime held dear to them.

"Ahh, hello. I'm Mirja Eeola. I own a cafe here in the city. I also hold classes sometimes, in the Vastimian Training Grounds. It's hard finding pupils though, I put out fliers about the what and the where, but I only got a few replies. And one of them was such a stupid man I kind of lost my temper at his disrespect and got in trouble with Liu. She's the girl who deals with disputes around here. Very small and cute, but not someone to be messed with" Mirja told him, beaming with happiness to help someone.

That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:16 pm
Eiji listened to the female as she made her own point, though he disagreed. "This is where we differ. I would propose that to be 'lost' means that one cannot find their way; without a set course there is nothing that cannot be found. While it is true that you could say that given the situation, where I do not know where I am, then it is inherent; I still disagree. I still say that you need that position B to be 'lost.'" He chuckled, though he stopped when he heard her name. "Wait..." He sighed, looking around the area. "何科。ほんと。いいえ。" It was with this that he realized what he was saying. "Excuse me, I was just a tad shocked. You are Mirja Eeola?" It was with this that he rolled his head, as though he was contemplating his actions up to this point. Looking over the female once more he would begin to pace around the female; there had to be something he wasn't seeing. This girl had almost no presence, and she seemed too much of an airhead to be the one he was searching for.

With a light sigh he stopped pacing, now standing where he had began, he rubbed his neck. "Well, I suppose you are the person that I was searching for! Well, I happened to run across that flier of yours and do hope you can teach me something." As he said this he couldn't help but have flickers of doubt run in the back of his mind. "Well, would you lead the way?" He was unsure as to what he was supposed to do, let alone how he was supposed to act in front of this girl. "I suppose I'll be under your care for the time being... Do treat me well." He chuckled, winking at the girl.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:35 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

He seemed adamant that he couldn't be lost without a direction. Maybe she should drop him in the middle of the Scandinavian Tundra and see how lost he wasn't then when he had to make his way home before freezing to death or being eaten by the Yeti Hollows that lived out there. Probably would teach him, but then that would just be Mirja being petty. And then, he went and pulled a Henrex and decided that Japanese was the language he was going for now. Mirja sighed softly. Fine, if english was so hard to use, she would communicate elsewhere.

"Ja jeg er den personen du leter etter. Jeg liker å tenke på meg selv som en god trener, når personen kan være en god elev, men personen er så sjelden en god elev gjør alt dette en ganske vanskelig oppgave. Likevel, hvis du ønsker å følge meg, skal jeg gi til hvor vi skal begynne vår opplæring, post hastverk" The Norwegian tongue slipped from her beautifully, as if she had never spoken anything other than it. And then, picking up her bags, she headed off in the direction of her cafe. Once she arrived, if he followed her that far, she would take a few seconds to put everything away, vanishing abruptly only to return without the bags and smiled at the man with murderous intent, even though her words were not really able to be understood. "Er du sikker på at jeg ikke er så kjedelig å trene noen som deg?" She asked, before heading onwards.

Eventually, they arrived at a huge building, that Mirja entered and traveled to the center of the room.
"Her er der jeg fortalte deg å møte meg, men ettersom hvordan du ikke kan følge enkle instruksjoner, har jeg ført deg hit. La oss håpe hjernen din fungerer bedre på dette neste avsnitt"

That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:01 pm
It seemed that even speaking Japanese for a moment was something that this female detested; whats more she had decided to punish him by beginning to assault his ears with some foreign language. She was acting as though he had done it intentionally, and had continued to do so. He spoke three words in his native tongue and she began to ramble off in her language. Well, it's not as though he really had to pay much attention to what she was going to say; at this point it was probably some sort of retort for his own actions and words. Well, if it made her feel better then why not simply ride it out? "はいはい” he sighed, cracking his knuckles. ”いく” he spoke once more, patting her back. Well, he wasn't going to have a conversation with himself in Japanese, that was idiotic. It was with this that he simply decided not to speak for the time being.

With a slight sigh he would simply follow this odd girl through the city; it seemed that she had not lied to him; this was something which was promising. It was as they approached the building, which she had never mentioned in the flier, he simply chuckled. This wouldn't have been hard to find if it was in the flier... Simply following her lead he would enter the building behind her; what was he supposed to do? Follow her through the place? No, that was impractical. It was with this resolve that he simply stood in the doorway, unsure of how to proceed.

A few moments had passed until she had arrived, done with whatever it was that she was meant to be doing that she had simply continue on; it was now, seeing as she no longer had the baggage, that he continued to follow her. Yet again they arrived at a rather impressive looking building, and yet again she began to speak some random language. "はいいいいいいい” he exclaimed, motioning for her to continue.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:54 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja stood in the center of the room, and then turned to him. He was still speaking his Japanese, which was great. If Henrex was teaching him. But Mirja wasn't a girl who gave up easily, or at all. Plus he was here for a lesson, so he would have to give up first or he wouldn't get anywhere. It was clear he didn't understand her from the way he was reacting, and with this being mostly mental, well he wouldn't get very far at all. Poor kid. Well, either he quit or he learned nothing, Mirja won either way. She went to the exact center of the building, and then nodded, content. Henrex had done this pretty well, so she knew what she was saying.

"Det bringer i utgangspunktet ut dine tanker og fokuserer dem i den fysiske verden. Fred, er starten. Du er nødt til å ta det, og vedlikeholde den, mens konfrontere det som holder deg her. Hva driver deg, hva platformer deg til jorden, og hva branner blodet. Du må vite det i ditt hjerte, og i tankene dine, og så må du la det gå. Fell av det som holder deg fast på denne jorda, og flyte fritt. Unburdened av dine leiekontrakten , må du fokusere på gratis energi tilbake i kroppen din" she told him, in a stern, but informative voice. Hopefully the idea that he was missing out on something important would get him to give up and admit defeat. Or, she could just call the lesson quits here and that would be that. She didn't mind either way, not having to teach this would be a good thing, it was confusing and generally a very powerful trump card. More people who had it, the less value it had inherently.

That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:35 pm
Eiji simply followed the girl until she had reached a point in which she stopped; it seemed she had chosen the center of the room. Whether she had done this purely based on coincidence, or if she needed the space, he was unsure; the only thing that he knew he was meant to do was pay attention. Perhaps she would stop speaking this foreign language? He sure hoped that she didn't expect him to learn anything from her when he was unable to understand a single thing she was saying. Perhaps he was supposed to play the diplomatic role in this situation? Should he simply speak English and allow for this training to continue... well, begin? With a slight sigh, followed by him beginning to tap his foot, he simply began to contemplate the issue. Giving into this female, allowing her to have her way, was something he was not particularly excited to do; why take the lose on something so trivial? Better yet, why be bothered by it? This could lead to a much more interesting and exciting encounter. It was with this that she began to ramble off in whatever language it was that she was speaking; perhaps she thought that this was her way of spiting the male? He could see why there was no one but himself present. If he had known he person he was meant to train under, and he did not have his unique personality, he may have reconsidered this training.

With a slight sigh he gave up. There was no point in wasting time having a conversation in two languages. Why bother? Even if she had been able to understand the rudimentary phrases he was speaking it was not as though he would be able to understand, or learn, anything from what she was saying. "English, do you speak it? Perhaps you are unable to understand my inability to communicate in whatever language it is that you are speaking. I am not one who quits once he begins a mission. It would really help if you simply spoke English." He smiled as he spoke; there was no need to present his anger; it would get him nowhere in this situation. "Repeat yourself in English? Perhaps then we can have an encounter where I am able to learn something; it seems you are trying to depict a rather important point." He stated. Well, lets hope for the best...
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:53 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Finally, he started to speak english again. Well, a thick skull wouldn't get him anywhere with this training, but she could be a merciful wolf when she wanted to be. She just didn't really want to be right now. She stared for a few moments, deciding if she even wanted to teach her Tulpa to him. She had started this training and so she was going to teach him the Earth-Defying Array if he could manage it, but her Tulpa? She'd have to think on that one, because right now the thinking was leaning in a negative fashion.

"English? No, no, I just happen to speak Norwegian in a manner that sounds like English to you. But I thought since you decided Japanese was the way to go, and I already have one guy that knows exactly what I am saying when I talk like this, I assumed it was a Japanese thing. But, I guess not. That or you may just be a bit dull" She told him, putting emphasis on the last part to make it an obvious call back to when he indirectly called her a bit dull. Taking a breath to focus, she began again what she was saying, because he wasn't going to get anywhere without it, even if she didn't really care about him getting anywhere at this point.
"The technique, basically brings out your thoughts and focuses them in the physical world. Peace, is the start. You have to enter into a state of great peace, and then take that, and maintain it, while confronting what keeps you here. What drives you, what tethers you to the Earth, and what fires your blood with. You must know it in your heart, and in your mind, and then you must let it go. Cast of what holds you tight to this Earth, and float free. Unburdened by your leashes, you must focus your free energy back into your body"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum