Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Unabara Wetwork Thailand Empty Unabara Wetwork Thailand

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Unabara Wetwork Thailand JCRrxmK

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Tsubasa's form walked through the brush as he stopped two men approached him. They were the leaders of this nation and helped maintain it's independence. He gave a polite bow of his head to them and they returned it. However, as of late things had been getting bad. Violence in the streets and someone pulling the strings. Tsubasa had brought his Shadow Force along with someone else. He wanted her to witness why he was known. He figured she could gain some information on the subject. His people remained hidden giving no presence off despite being there. Slowly they began to appear behind him five or six of them coming out of hiding. Each wore a mask of black with an animal's face. "Take the Shadow Force home, I'll handle this matter personally.Our forces are too minor presently to deal with this threat." He never took his gaze off of the figures before him. They were the people he was meeting. Slowly the entire Force departed the area as though ghosts. Sounds of hoho's could be heard as they disappeared completely.

"What information can you give me on the targets, the numbers, and the location?" They spoke now handing him papers as he glanced at the subjects. Getting a facial idea as he nodded slowly. Tsubasa hadn't done this in a while but he wasn't rusty at all. The men departed in secret going into a vehicle of sorts that took them off. Tsubasa turned and waited for her to arrive here quietly. It was night time right now and he could show her. He could teach her something that would help later. It was time for Mirja to pick a Blessing of the Horseman. He figured he knew which one she would pick as he smiled a bit. He enjoyed teaching the mad wolf as he picked things up quickly. She was the retainer to accompany him on this mission. The officials had agreed to the fee. This wasn't something they would dishonor or do away with lightly. The Unabara had a duty here in Thailand and they would perform it. Those in question weren't normal people in the slightest.

His eyes of scarlet closed as he waited for her to arrive. He could use it when the time came but it wasn't time yet. He was going to show her the techniques they used previously. Deception was the key thing for them to progress and grow at that time. The times had changed and so had the world they were in. But at the end of the day, the Unabara were the most skilled killers. They were exceptional at the job of slaying even with fewer numbers. Here they could rebuild and start over, Tsubasa could begin training the next generation. The Shadow Force despite its small size was the beginning. He'd begun working on Izanagi and that progress would take a place here. Somewhere they could call home and defend. Tsubasa let Iraq go previously due to infractions going on. This time around he needed this place for his family to begin again. They would serve the Gotei but in a way only he and they could. Tsubasa had earned his many nicknames from those old days. It was time for the Pale Rider's thirst to be quenched and for Mirja to be shown the Blessings.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unabara Wetwork Thailand Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Unabara Wetwork Thailand Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Unabara Wetwork Thailand Empty Re: Unabara Wetwork Thailand

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:03 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

A Wolf streaked through the skies, traveling faster than most jets, bar the really sleek beauty that could could only really be outrun on the ground, by her. And it could top 80,000 feet as well, so running from that thing was not something Mirja could manage. Yet. But she was getting faster, smashing down wall after wall. The recent Cardinal Seal she had received had put her beyond the fourth order of magnitude in comparison to the Sound Barrier, and it was beautiful. The ground around here was rickety, however, hence her flying through the air.

It was amusing that she considered this flight speed to be slow, for her, but that was how Mirja existed. She was a being of pure speed, she wanted more, and would always go beyond the horizon. Which was why when Tsubasa called for her presence in Thailand - having mentioned it earlier in his visit to Vastime, she wasn't surprised to be called here, being a Retainer and all - she had made sure she had nothing outstanding in Vastime, and then hurried over. She was coming up to the meeting point, and so she dropped out of the sky and launched herself towards it, utilizing her Slip-Stream in mid-air.

It was honestly a risk to do something like that, she had never tested it without both feet on the ground, and she could have bailed and smashed into the ground at super high speeds and devastated Tsubasa's lovely plans. Luckily, she it actually did work, and she was deposited from the sky, landing promptly next to Tsubasa. There was no more smiley wolf here, she was strictly business here, only the unknown reasons she was here kept her from leaking her disturbing natural aura. That, she restrained for later.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Anonymous

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:34 pm

He opened his closed eyes as he looked ahead to where they would be going for now. He'd detected her arrival but only due to the nature of his work."Welcome, this is your first time on a mission for us..I'm going to show you our families strength.War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death. Four are blessed with powers and skills, unlike anything you could imagine. I am going to offer to train you in one of the four blessings, you'll become a Horseman and my sister the choice is yours on it Mirja." Tsubasa said softly as he gestured for her to follow him. Tsubasa moved forward slowly not making any noise. It was like he gave off nothing in terms of presence. His entire being had almost become hidden. If she wasn't careful she'd like to lose this veteran. Tsubasa's scarlet eyes soften as he arrived at the target. "I want you to see this..Just watch." He said giving her an order for the first time. Tsubasa didn't mean it offensively but she needed to see the blessings.

One of them in action at the very least in order to do this. Tsubasa walked forward and it was subtle but also sudden. He vanished not from speed or anything else. His entire being seemed to just vanish as he walked past the guards. They didn't react or notice him as he seemed to move into the area. Slowly walking towards his next destination. This wasn't something that required a lot of killing. Tsubasa was showing Mirja a skill that he held. Why he was considered an assassin. The enemies would remain stationary as though nothing happened. He walked right in front of for her to see as he kept moving. The hiding himself to the point he was invisible. Their scanners and sensing skills were decent. But they'd no knowledge of him arriving here. He would handle this matter personally just so she could see it. He entered the building moving past the security. Leaving nothing to give himself away as made it past checkpoints. Tsubasa simply didn't exist for anyone but Mirja. He was allowing her to see his presence and see him.

Moving forward at a pace that suited him till he arrived. He pulled contracts from his kimono. Looking at them it seemed he was lucky today. All of them were present as he slowly unsheathed his sword. What happened next was quiet as he moved through killing them. They had no warning or escape as he did it was high speed and skill. Each blow was a death blow without remorse. He sighed softly as he knew Mirja didn't like killing. He gave his sword a flick as he'd dispatched them with relative ease. Sending their blood off on the ground, all his strikes pierced their hearts. Leaving not a drop of blood to spill on the ground. He'd done this as though it was something of a habit. Tsubasa walked towards the window before vanishing again. This time he appeared behind her. His presence returning in full as he sighed softly resting his hand on his sword's hilt."That's Death's Cloak, my Blessing. It allows you to completely disappear from all detection for a while."

They were assassins, their art was killing and silencing people. It was a specialty that ran deep with them. They'd trained the stealth force of all things. Tsubasa was considered a legend among people.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unabara Wetwork Thailand Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Unabara Wetwork Thailand Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja smiled at Tsubasa claimed he had power that Mirja could not imagine. it was pretty amusing, since her Tulpa was a technique that literally condensed imagination into a physical form. Although, he didn't know about that technique, he just knew she could spawn more fists. So she let him do his thing, talking about the strength of his family, and then deciding show and tell was better than just tell. He then walked off, and Mirja frowned to herself. He seemed, difficult to keep track of. Not just Reiatsu wise, but she was sure he didn't smell of anything and she felt if she didn't look directly at him, she'd lose sight of him.

It was certainly strange, and it seemed she wasn't the only one having this problem as he just walked past the people that, Mirja assumed, needed to stop him. She was entirely uninformed of this situation, and so the magnitude of it was reduced. Still, eventually she smelled blood, and that was enough for her to realize that he'd just snuck into the building and murdered a group of people easy peasy, then snuck back out again without setting off any alarms, returning to Mirja. This, was Death's Cloak. Interesting, but not very useful to Mirja.

"While it is an interesting trick, I had to say it doesn't suit me. I'm a girl who uses a guy to beat another guy into a pulp. Generally, I don't care if you see me, because I'm going to kick your ass regardless. I'm sure someone like Henrex would love that technique, but it just doesn't suit my personality" she told him, smirking softly to herself at the idea of using a guy to beat another guy up. She should try that some time.

Anonymous

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:27 pm

Generally, I don't care if you see me, because I'm going to kick your ass regardless.

"My blessing is that of the Pale Rider, Death thus my nickname. I would guess war would fit you better.It's a rather interesting skill set that one has. My brother was able to fight for almost an indefinite amount of time. His strength was something insane and that amount of power didn't come cheap. But the blessing will increase your might by quite a bit. I guess I should tell you, our job was to kill three people." He said softly as he explained things to the Wolf girl. "Though we aren't quite done, I wanted you to see my skills and understand why the Clan is changing. The Assassin days are almost behind us I believe we will transition into warriors from here on. These skills of mine while useful for helping I am one of much skilled in this Art of the Shroud. " Tsubasa said explaining the situation as Mirja well knew. He could have just used his power and destroyed the base. He was simply a skilled warrior in those regards. Tsubasa had a way about him rather than explain things.

"Rape, Murder, Kidnapping, Rioting in the streets and destruction of civilian property. That is the crimes each one here has done. We were hired to erase them, you don't have too. As I am here and can, but the choice is yours. Do you feel ready to embrace War and become an Unabara?" He said looking at her, he wouldn't mark her. It was up to her if she was ready to truly embrace the role. To unlock and become an Unabara. That was up to Mirja from here on, the job was the extermination of them. Tsubasa could do it alone but he wanted to know if she understood. He'd already killed their leaders without them realizing it. They'd not even begun to grasp this situation the assassin put them in. His eyes looked at them as he waited for her answer. He had a method for her to fight them without any interfering. This would be her coming home ceremony as his sister. But the choice was Mirja's and he would let her decide the path. He was giving her a promise and offer as his sister. Something few others would get the chance to do.

As always the choice is yours Mijra."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:23 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja listened more intently at the War blessing, one that sounded more to her taste. With the Cardinal Seal and this War thing, maybe she could shed the weight of her birth and catch the wind as a lighter girl. She needed strength and durability to retain meaning, but she would get both from them, so she could allocate new resources elsewhere. And a few days of meditation under her Territorial Tulpa should be able to make some modifications that would go down well. She always felt that despite the strength she had, the weight was pulling her speed down. If she could get lighter, she could get faster.

"You may be going away from your days as an Assassin, but that doesn't make me any more subtle. You know I'm probably going to ruin your stealthy rep if you send me in there to go kill some rapist. Also, probably going to make a mess. I'm not a girl who has the mental restraint for someone like that" Mirja replied, her breathing more ragged, her hands shaking softly, and her tail swishing restlessly. Some could mistake this for fear, but it was merely her hatred being restrained. For personal reasons, nothing fired Mirja's blood quite like a man who would force himself onto another.

"Probably the building as well. Things have a habit of getting broken when I am around, and I don't think I could show anything resembling restraint in their presence. I will join you, Tsubasa. I've never met a man quite like you and so I don't intend to let you go until I have had my fill of you. And so I will embrace War. Just saying, I may ruin your credibility as subtle stealthy badass ninja guys"

Anonymous

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:23 pm

"Alright little sister, you misunderstand something. War has never been subtle in our clan. It's the most destructive and unsubtle one of the Horseman. " He said softly as he drew the symbol on the ground for her. Slowly he made the mark of War in the dirt for her to see with a stick. "Our Clan's Emblem of War, you're now my sister. I killed the leaders the rest of them need to be taught and shown the error of their ways. Silent assassins have their place sister, but so do those who do what you do." Tsubasa said as he shrugged his shoulders and spoke. "The rest is your choice sister, I've done part of the contract..This is your awakening as War, sending a clear message..to those who'd dare commit these acts." Tsubasa said now as he patted her on the head softly. It was a brotherly touch nothing more as he looked down at the remaining people. This was her show within herself she would awaken that war. He brought her hand up and smiled a bit speaking. "Trust me, this will sting for a second." He said as a frequency of dischargeable to slice through her skin was found. Cutting her palm softly as he sliced his own with his finger.

Slowly he put their palms together as he let their blood mix a bit. A warmth would fill her as the Unabara blood went into her. He accepted her for who she was and that was enough. This would let her awaken as War the Crimson Horseman Mirja was born in this moment. "For horseman to be born I must share my blood with them. It's an odd tradition I realize, but now it's time for you to go and do as you must. We are true family now without any doubts among these stars and moon." He said smiling a bit as he felt his hand heal. Knowing she's likely doing the same as he did with healing. This was a tradition among his clan. Something sacred and important to do. Bringing a Horseman in was something akin to bringing another strong member. Retainers were powerful beings due to his power. But the Clan's power was another matter.

This would bring her into a new Echelon among everything she did. She was his sister now, he would see her as Mirja Unabara. That was her name as far as Tsubasa was concerned. The old Mirja had been reborn again beneath the stars. She was his little sister and he didn't mind spoiling her a bit. This fight was hers to handle how she saw fit. The base before her was a present to come to life as War. It was carnage that was required to become War. Something Mirja had experienced enough. But it was time to go passed everything and overcome her fear of killing. If she worried about hurting others this step would push her passed that place. She would become more than a Mad Wolf. She was the Crimson Rider, the bringer of War and Carnage upon the battlefield. She was his sister.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:41 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja was glad that she wasn't going to have to be a subtle girl, she never did subtle right, in the slightest. She could, if she wanted too, but no situation ever warranted her subtle, so it never got it. Logical, no? So she then listened to Tsubasa, as he told Mirja he had taken out the leaders, and she was meant to take out the rest. No distinction on who the rest were though, so she assumed it was the entire building. That was her, after all. The Walking Wrecking Ball of Mirja Eeola. Her mind didn't quite understand that he was adopting her into his family. She just saw it as rhetoric, like how Taichou was considered Mirja's sister. The Wolf had a problem with anything family, and so her mind ignored it and focused on her hand being cut open.

Like, ow! But, strange traditions will warrant strange things, so she let him do his thing and then smiled. It was a new feeling, and she could really get used to this power. With it, she had surplus to divert off her unique density, and still be strong enough to remain how she was.
"Well, with your permission, I will go clear out a plot of land with which for you to build upon!" She exclaimed, turning to the building and vanishing from most perceptions for a second, appearing right in the doorstep. Her Slip-Stream was really coming along, making it difficult to sense the Wolf Girl's presence while she was using it.

"You know, I've got more plans for that, I need to really get to work on the whole, Wind Road concept" She muttered. One of the guards came over and tried to stop her, but a thick black fist suddenly extended from her shoulder and punched him in the face. The Mirja took a stance, prepared her hands in a specific stance, and then clapped. The world suddenly became silent as her ear-plugs activated. Everyone around her would suddenly have burst ear-drums, but that wasn't the biggest problem. The biggest problem is that she had set everything on fire. As the inferno raged in the foyer, she waved cheerily to Tsubasa before it roared out of control and Mirja was lost.
Anonymous

Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:34 pm

He knew she didn't quite know how to take that. Tsubasa vanished to the only exit and sat down now. There wasn't any route out with the fire aside from this one. His spiritual pressure seemed to force the fire to remain in certain areas. His frame sat crossed legged as he watched over his sister. She was doing some work as she broke ear drums. People fell over, they weren't dead. The first one she struck was completely he'd not been strong enough to take a blow from her. He didn't know how she would respond to that. Sitting there blocking the exit as he knew they would try this direction. Tsubasa had enough speed and attention to do these things. He sat still and watched his sister's birth as War. War was a flaming monster that could destroy everything in their wake. It suited Mirja very well in his opinion. He watched as those who could struggle to their feet would begin to try fighting her. Methods were so different for each as they came at her from all angles. Some did try and run but didn't make it far. They would run towards him and be met with nothing.

No sound or anything happened as Tsubasa remained sitting. Slowly a click would be heard as he returned to his position. He'd drawn his sword with such speed that it was a blur. Four of them fell instantly as he returned to sitting. Tsubasa's eyes gave off a warning glare towards all others. They were going to fight this out and pay the price for their crimes. He softly let a breath go as lightning crackled around his frame. Scorching the ground as the sky above them stormed a bit. His gaze was stern as lightning danced off his skin. Sizzling sounds of the electricity was flowing around him. Tsubasa was known for his power as he made sure they got the gist of it. They weren't walking away from here. Tsubasa let the energy die down now slowly as he stared at them. Watching them fight with Mirja now, they were around fifty babies trying to fight an adult. Tsubasa watched movements and would watch the Crimson Horse make her contribution to them.

This was her duty and finishing as the fire burned around them. This was going to be their next home. A place where the greatest warriors were trained and born. Tsubasa would make the finest he could within this place. Building a reputation for training the local military and everything else. Taking it to a new height far beyond what the imagine held within people.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:10 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Screams, of fear, of pain, of anguish and despair, filled Mirja's ears as her earplugs went back to the normal state. It was good to know they actually worked, and didn't break when subjected to the force that came into a person's ear when they were hit with the Prayer to the Fire God. But there were guards there, trained and professional, who were also wearing plugs, as anyone who was expecting a firefight would do. Their plugs weren't as advanced as Mirja's were, but they were still effective in keeping their plugs the right side of intact.

They shot at her, it did nothing, and then she murdered them, painfully. The snapping of bone and the ripping of skin was delectable, since Tsubasa had said, they were all evil bastards, so she didn't show the least bit of restraint to any one of them. As she was finishing off the last one, she heard a familiar roar, and turned to see one of Caanan's Trolls burst through the wall and take her out with a massive swing of it's fists. Those things managed to get everywhere after Caanan's death, his assets sold off to make sure the scientists who no longer cared to fight against each other had a nice little nestegg to life off.

Taken off her feet by the force of the blow, she smashed through a wall and felt her head spinning. Didn't matter how strong she got, those bastards were always insane when it came to physical prowess. She could fight them, not get her ass kicked like the first time she went up against one, but it was difficult for her, even now. Pulling on her Vizard Mask, she got out of the rubble, and looked to Tsubasa, activating her Zero-Point Soul Refraction Technique.
"May be a while, don't wait up!" She exclaimed, before slipping behind the Troll with her Futbied technique as it swung for her again.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum