Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Mortal Reminder Empty The Mortal Reminder

Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:35 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1901

Ghislain sat in front of the water as the ocean's waves slowly ran across the ground. Dragging and pulling the sand as he inhaled a bit. Slowly considering his position and mentally going over things as he thought. He was a warrior and a tactical advisor in many ways. But what place did he hold in this world now? He was no longer the Emperor, but his people could find him. They could feel him in a way and know his location. That sensation of a piece that was just out of reach. Even the youngest ones could feel an inkling of him. But that was entirely up to them as he gently looked down at his hand. This matter didn't settle or get better with a singular purpose now. Ghislain could only look at his locket now. What would Elizabeth do in this situation? Would she found a new frontier and bring back the original goals? He couldn't do anything for his people now but observe. He'd been turned into such by her request. But she was right they couldn't rely on him forever. He wasn't the solution to the problem, the Emperor was a beacon of knowledge.

A keeper who explored and practiced everything that he knew. Yhwach and Hulderic before him were people who came to the conclusion. They were warriors who lingered on the outskirts. He wasn't an assassin or a murder that wasn't what Ghislain did. He was a man who fought with amazing power and often times put his people first. He felt the energy on his forehead gathering. It was useful and would allow him to truly grow and fight with the fierceness of something else. Answers were always so elusive, even in those days. He needed to figure out something else as he slowly created a rose of pure black. The entire flower was constructed of Dark Matter. What could he do in this situation aside from growing? He could create beings and give them vessels and make armies. But what good did it matter if he couldn't be there for his people? What dream did he have for this future and where did he fit in? He guessed at this point he would need to find a resolve and defeat his uncertainty soon.

Ghislain exhaled a breath beginning his meditation and finding his center within himself. This matter may not have been settled entirely but he could find his place here. A place among humans that he could simply be here and blend in for. But he had a job to do, one final task that needed to be stopped entirely. He needed to undo Hulderic's and Yhwach's final mistake. Something that needed to be resolved before it turned into a mess. He had knowledge on it but had decided to let it go. As the person behind it had vanished. But if these people intended to cause chaos in this world. He couldn't and wouldn't stand for it. As the Emperor, he would punish his people for such a foolish and callous choice. He'd not bothered doing anything as he exhaled his breath and began focusing. Hulderic's final troops he would find them and deal with this situation. Not as a Boros Guard, not as an Emperor. But as the Quincy Ghislain Eberhart. The Hound of the Vandenreich would sniff out this poison and rip it's throat out.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mortal Reminder Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Mortal Reminder Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The Mortal Reminder Empty Re: The Mortal Reminder

Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:05 pm

The Righteous Guardian

TOSHIKO KAMENASHI

The Mortal Reminder 6EdIfMt

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: 506

The young Quincy, known as Toshiko Kamenashi, had heard rumors of this "Ghislain"; supposed emperor of the Quincy long before Toshiko was even a concept. Something always made Toshiko shudder when she heard that name; either familiarity or something that clicked in her being. Regardless, the Quincy girl would always shudder at hearing it. Toshiko sighed softly as she thought on the bit of blonde hair stuck in her chocolate-brown hair; a result of her forcing her Vollstandig to evolve like it did back in Chicago with the zombie shit. She sighed softly as her hand reached to the streak, which trailed down the left side of her head, and touched it softly before she reflected on the form; one that she had since been unable to use ever since. Sure, she was able to force the Raid Configuration of her Vollstandig to exist, but, that didn't change the fact it was unreachable once more. She shook her head lightly as she froze in place; feeling a presence that was strangely familiar but... not. What the hell?

Toshiko looked around the area she was in, it was a city on the beach, of course, and she was simply visiting to let off some steam; relax. She popped her neck softly and sniffed the air as she looked around, fixing her sunglasses as she started to follow the faint trace of energy the Quincy girl was sensing. She followed it for a little bit until she reached the edge of the city; nearing the beach itself. She sensed the energy still, it was strangely strong too. She scratched the side of her head and looked from side to side until her eyes fell upon a man sitting near the surf; on the edge of the water. She stared at him for a little bit longer, her being wondering who the hell this man was; his energy being familiar but not feeling as it should for someone who was new to the Quincy girl.

Toshiko looked at the sand, knowing that stepping in it with her heels on could mean breaking her neck; even for her, a girl who wears nothing but heels thanks to her boots. She sighed softly and made a reishi path above the sand, walking on top of it so the clacking of her heels could be heard from the reishi surface being stepped on by the young Kamenashi. She slowly walked up to the man and stopped right next to him, before she went into a sort of kneeling position. Her bag/spiritual weapon was in her right hand as she stared at the man; her sunglasses slightly ajar so she could look at him over them. She stared at the man for a few seconds before her curiosity got the better of her and she had no choice but to ask.

"Who are you? And why do I feel like I've sensed your energy before when I know I have not sensed such an energy before?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by darkfunnel on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mortal Reminder Left_bar_bleue115400/99999The Mortal Reminder Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:18 pm
High above strong winds carried thin white puffs. The blinding sunlight concerned some however Ritsuko enjoyed a lack of people. With a possible incoming storm Ritsuko enjoyed herself by setting up a lone beachside picnic. A large tan towel crafted from surrounding reishi was laid out. The woven fiber was akin to Egyptian cotton giving it a nice thick, yet comfortable, feel. With hand raised Ritsuko gathered more reishi forming a large beanbag chair alongside with a picnic basket, thankfully there's not going to be any bears around. Ritsuko made herself comfortable while smoking on a special cigar made from herbs. It was not bad rather actually healthy. It had a faint mint smell mixed with vanilla that has a slight citrid to it. It acted like pot or a high dosage of nicotine with a stalk having a blue flame over red. "This is the life" Ritsuko said taking a sip of her ice tea in a tall glass cup.

She sipped on the straw while allowing her lower body to soak in the sun's rays, perfectly hidden from the waking world outside. Ritsuko was considered sleeping for a little bit after all hearing nothing but the beautiful sounds of the ocean made her feel a bit weary, but before she would even consider sleeping she could feel energy emminating from someone.
Ritsuko couldn't tell where the source was coming from but she at least had to investigate, she got up from her bean bag and started walking around the beach as her feet could feel the hot sand on the bottom of her feet.

Ritsuko finally found the sources of power that were bothering her so much, she immediately stopped in her tracks staring at the two individuals before her. A man who was just staring off into the ocean minding his own business and a woman who was also looking him, she didn't know what going on but whatever was going to happen wouldn't be good. Judging by the woman she couldn't be the everyday human perhaps another quincy? Otherwise how else would she notice the same energy ritsuko was? The woman had beautiful brown hair wearing what appeared to be black sunglasses and some heels, also wearing a black scarf consisting of jewelery and a belt of sorts.

The woman wanted answers from the man, however ritsuko didn't want to interrupt what was about to go down besides it's none of her business.

Anonymous

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:39 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

His eyes opened sensing the blood of a Quincy nearby. This one was Toshiko Kamenashi was her name. He'd sensed her life being born when it happened long ago. He smiled a bit as he let the black flower go and float to the female hovering in front of her. He sensed still one more in the area they were close. Another Quincy he detected as well, the blood felt warm as he slowly turned himself. Not moving the sand much as he smiled somewhat warmly. Lowering his hood as he looked at Toshiko now closely. She'd grown and matured into a lovely young woman that was good. "You've all sensed me before Toshiko, you are not the first to seek me.My name lingers in your heart and the back of your mind.I am Ghislain Eberhart, the Final Emperor of our people." He said glancing at her devices they were done nicely. He'd met one person from the Vandenreich in Sofia. That was a problem that bothered him still in his mind. She was so much like the first Emperor, hungry for power. Ghislain voice was soft and considerate as he looked at Toshiko.

His eyes were deep and seemed like an ocean of their own as the cerulean eyes stared at her. His blond hair stood out as well as he remained before her. Ghislain was powerful as a Quincy especially and didn't know what he would do. Perhaps he would find something worth protecting in this world soon. Toshiko was seeking him out and looking for something. He would allow her to ponder and find her own answers. His cerulean eyes shifted only for a moment falling on the other. Taking her in and regarding her carefully. He knew of her and had been aware of her presence this entire time. He was connected to them all still but only a bit. Enough that he and the Quincy were close beyond the regular reasons. Ghislain snapped his fingers as a wave was about to crash and it stopped before he slowly made it move away from Toshiko. Around them, a small wall formed to make the waves go elsewhere and not ruin her clothing. "So Toshiko, why is it you seek after me?"

On the ground in front of him was the insignia of the Vanguard. He slowly picked it up and slipped it into his cloak. Letting it go back into a pocket as he seemed in thought. There were no such things as former Emperors in some cases. The extremely sensitive Quincy and powerful could feel him even at such distances. Toshiko had grown impressive since he remembered her birth vaguely. But such things weren't his business he just knew her name because her blood called to him. Much like all Quincy's did it was something forever connected to him. His mortal coil that attached him to the Quincy Race forever.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mortal Reminder Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Mortal Reminder Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:12 pm

The Righteous Guardian

TOSHIKO KAMENASHI

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: 543

Toshiko sighed softly as she stared at Ghislain, her eyes not leaving his. She raised an eyebrow slowly at his statement. How the hell had she sensed him before? Sure, she had sensed this guy's energy in the past and never realized it; cool. But how? She barely even could sense squat when she was busy with hacking nearly everything she could when she was younger; so how then? Was this guy really that much of an importance in all of this or was Toshiko simply crazy and hallucinating things? However, it was clear she wasn't when she saw a girl past Ghislain; one who appeared young and seemed to have a bit of low energy. Toshiko tilted her head to the side and watched the girl for a couple of seconds before she waved her over and patted the reishi path next to her; to sit down. She then redirected her attention to Ghislain once more.

"Sorry about that. Anywho, Ghislain huh? I've only heard the name and rumors, so, if you really are the old Quincy emperor, then why do you no longer exist in the Vandenreich? I understand the Emperor thing being outdated, but, why did you leave?"

She sat there for a little bit as she pondered, wondering exactly what she wanted to get at here; why was he here? And why was she called to him now, if that really was the case. It made no sense to the girl. She shook her head softly and took off the hat that was on her head, fully revealing the tiny blonde lock of hair that went from the top of her head down to the ends of her hair; being only a single strand of blonde. In the light, it stood out surprisingly well from the rest of her brown hair. She coughed softly, into her gloved hand, and then continued to look at him over her sunglasses.

"I guess the main reason why I sought you out now was wondering what the energy I sensed was. And now, well, possible questions and requests; the requests consisting of training. Mainly to improve myself and, well, actually obtain the form that caused part of my hair to change to blonde after I forced my Vollstandig to gain another configuration. Let's just call it Raid Config... I guess I need your help. Huh."

Toshiko chuckled softly as she watched the water part around her from Ghislain's actions; keeping her clothes from getting unneeded moisture on them. She nodded at Ghislain as thanks before she simply took a seat from her kneeling position; watching Ghislain as she waited for an answer from him.

"Also, can you help me with possibly some other things? I seem to be lacking in the speed department as of late; Kinda sucks when your childhood friend is able to beat you down with ease when you used to be able to beat her a lot... heh... But, it's whatever; I mainly want to know... what happened? With the Quincy, with nearly everything? My family wasn't very traditional, so, I don't know everything I sometimes wonder if I should or not..."

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mortal Reminder Left_bar_bleue115400/99999The Mortal Reminder Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:54 pm

THE  SOVIET MARKSMAN

RITSUKO NICKLOVICH

Song: Reign Of The Dark | Artist: Adrian von Zielger | Word Count: 514
Ritsuko did as she was told as she began walking toward the reishi path the stranger told her to follow, the path ended with ritsuko sitting next to her. It wasn't a bad thing really, she's used to interacting with new people anyway.
She sat down next to the woman and was eager too see who this stranger was and how he functions besides she's never seen anyone with power such as that.
The man introduced himself as Ghislan Eberhart with shiny blonde hair and deep blue eyes almost like they were the ocean themselves. He also seemed like a nice fellow, a guy who's been through alot and wants to train others to their fullest potential.
But what would she know? She's just small fry compared too these two and they probably wouldn't allow her to train with them.

However what confused ritsuko was the whole "Final Emperor" of our people thing, surely there had to be another ruler of the quincies before so what happened to him? Was he defeated in battle or was he simply corrupt with power that someone had to dethrone him? Whatever the case ritsuko simply shook that thought out if her head.

Besides she didn't want to interrupt there conversation, it's probably old friends reuniting with one another and looking for some closure...see how they're doing with their lives in general.
Ritsuko was worried that this conversation would turn into an all out brawl, luckily she was wrong in fact it was the complete opposite; both the woman and Ghislan were having a good time, talking and even explaining about all the delima's they've both been through.

The Vadenreich? She's heard of an organization like that before, but never expected an actual emperor too be here just relaxing on the beaches.

Ritsuko saw as the woman's brown hair had a small blonde lock on it; almost looking invisble to the naked eye when she was looking at it from afar, but now that she could see it up close it stood ot almost perfectly especially in this sunlight. The woman continued talking to ghislan as she told him about wanting to improve her skills and Vollstandig which guess she was trying to come up with a name for it

Ritsuko was awestruck as the water around the woman was immiately sent away from her, allowing her clothes to not even be touched by the water. The woman went from a kneeling position to a seating position almost like how she's sitting right now.

The woman was looking for training, not only that but she wanted to know about the wuincies and general and what has happened to them over the years? Ritsuko actually wanted to learn about it herself, she's read books about quincies in the past but never got the full grasp of her entire race as a whole. Only the basic stuff such as how quincies are different from shinigami and how they're usually formed to destroy hollows.

Anonymous

Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:02 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

He listened calmly and politely his eyes watched the other as she came. She wasn't quite as strong as Toshiko as he smiled knowing her as Ritsuko. But deciding to begin he guessed the history lesson with what happened. "Alright, I'll answer your questions all of them and help you learn. Niflheim requested that I leave the Vandenreich for good. I decided to honor her request and exit. I broke the connection with all blood. But I left a small mark so if any of you ever need help you could find me." He said explaining why he wasn't with the organization any further. Why he'd become a basic hermit for the moment. Though now he puzzled about getting active in dealing with something. A secret Quincy project in the dark hovering for destruction. It was ominous and made his skin crawl. But two lights sat before him it was best to make them shine brightly. He could transfer memories to her but instead, he decided to teach them when it began. When the true nature of things began and how the Quincy were.

"I'll start at the beginning, Quincy were at first were warrior monks. Much of our culture is from Europe and comes from Germany and such countries. When I was young we lived and thrived by our code of honor and life. Defending the weak and protecting them no matter the personal cost. Before he came it was a very idyllic life. "
he said pausing not for dramatic effect but remembering. He let a sigh out almost disappointed with this portion. "Yhwach came, the first Emperor of the Quincy. He was mad with power and forced our people to serve his ends and reach for things. He started orchestrated the war with the Shinigami. Those were frightening days as our people fought each day for a salvation. But in the end we were defeated, Hulderic Hylham the second Emperor happened around then. He killed Yhwach and devoured his soul for power. Yhwach had intended to kill our entire species for such an end. For when one of us died he got back double the power." He said finishing the story not giving them details of the war.

It was a grim reminder of the mistakes their people had made. Ghislain was one of the only ones left right now. He didn't know how to handle some of that. His family was gone and the Quincy looked to him now and again for guidance. What was Niflheim doing right now that so many came to him? She should have been leading them to a new future bright and without such tragedy. "After that, Hulderic came out into the current era with our people from the Void. He'd created a home within there and this was our downfall. He made War and Lost his mind going insane with power and bloodlust..Even now as an Emperor I must clean the mistakes of my predecessor. " He said commenting off-handed about how he would likely be forced to put a stop. To the plan going on between Kiriel and Hulderic that happened before the other's death. He wouldn't let his people be involved with such a mistake.

He parted his forehead and showed her the crescent mark. If her senses were keen she would notice that the tattoo like mark was made entirely of reishi and energy. The amount stored there was tremendous and for use later. He lowered his bangs a bit hiding the mark as he smiled. "It's a technique our people would use to exercise our control and unleash massive reishi. Are you familiar with Regalia or has Niflheim been unable to locate them?" He asked not in a rude way just checking. He cared about his people deeply and didn't want to see them come to harm. This wasn't a matter of maybe with him they still mattered. If they needed him he would step in, the Quincy were his people and blood. They mattered to him at the very least as he ran his fingers along the locket he carried. The pocket watch thing was held in his hand as he smiled somewhat sadly as he held it. Elizabeth would be happy to see such bright and interesting kids looking for knowledge.

"My time as the Emperor wasn't long, I stepped into it and removed our people from the stasis within that pocket dimension. I cleaned up much of Hulderic and Yhwach's mess to set the stage for the Vandenreich to have a clean slate. I worry about you all very often, I sometimes think our skills of old fade each day and only I am left to remember the past days. Don't mind my ramblings though Toshiko and Ritsuko."
He said becoming quiet as he'd already agreed to train her in the ways he knew. He didn't know how much respect she had for their customs but he could teach her. "Would you like to learn our hand to hand form and weapon forms? Our people did invent styles but sadly few practice or know of them from this age."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:34 pm

The Righteous Guardian

TOSHIKO KAMENASHI

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: 603

Toshiko listened to Ghislain closely before she sighed softly, not meaning to be rude either, but, all of it sounded extremely depressing; something Toshiko liked to avoid. She tapped her knees as she finally pulled off her sunglasses, setting the glasses next to them. She gave Ghislain a quick nod when he was done speaking, understanding all that he said.

"Excuse me for a second, please."

Toshiko turned her head to Ritsuko and lightly tapped her on the shoulder. The Quincy smiled at her and gave her a light hug before introducing herself.

"Hey there, as you heard from Ghislain, I'm Toshiko; it's nice to meet you, Ritsuko."

She gave her a nice smile before turning back to Ghislain, idly fingering the lock of blonde hair that she could never ignore as it seemingly was a reminder of the risk she faced when forcing her Vollstandig to evolve so suddenly; and especially without any sort of training before. Sometimes, she could still feel the strain in her body when she woke up, but, it was hard for her to say if it was from that as it never stayed longer than a couple of moments before the straining feeling was gone and Toshiko was fine. But, she wanted that Vollstandig config badly maybe one could call it the craving for power, but, to this Quincy; it was the best way to protect those she loved. After all, protection is hard to do when weak. But, not like she would overindulge in the strength or anything; after all, Toshiko has been strong all her life. It would make no sense for her to lose control over it now. Toshiko cleared her throat softly as she lightly tapped her right shoe; staring down at the sand as she gathered her thoughts.

"Indeed sounds like a... depressing history; to an extent. And no, I have not seen or heard of such things; what might they be?"

Toshiko would then listen to Ghislain's explanation for those; wondering what these "Regalia" may be. Toshiko herself had never heard of them, nor had she seen them. Of course, there was much Toshiko had not heard or seen when it comes to the Quincy; despite her being a Quincy herself. Toshiko straightened herself slightly and placed a hand on Ritsuko's shoulder for a moment; trying to make sure that the girl was okay and wasn't freaking out about anything. Call it something Toshiko liked to do; if Ritsuko was a Quincy, hopefully she was an ally. And if she was, Toshiko would make her feel right at home; possible groping after they aren't in a formal situation, same with random flirting.

"Also, what are these hand to hand and weapons styles? I have a feeling the weapon styles are a little bit... well, out of the question for my spiritual weapon; with it being a Gatling gun and all. Dunno if those weapons styles would work... but, I have been needing to work on my sword play... and I forgot my sword."

The Quincy hung her head at the thought of leaving the Katana she would sometimes carry behind in her office; the girl sighing softly before she shook her head and pushed it out of her thoughts. Toshiko stared at Ghislain a little bit; wondering why he was so willing to help. Guess that's what happens when you want to make sure your race stays alive and doesn't get screwed over by its own past.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:24 pm

THE  SOVIET MARKSMAN

RITSUKO NICKLOVICH

Song: Reign Of The Dark | Artist: Adrian von Zielger | Word Count: 776
Ritsuko saw that the woman turned her head and tapped her on the shoulder, Suddenly getting a hug from her, she would question why the hell she would hug a complete stranger outta nowhere but she just smiled and accepted it introducing herself.

"It's nice to meet you as well" Ritsuko said giving a small smile

Ritsuko sat down with utter curiosity as Ghislan explained the origins of the quincy and how they came to be; when ghislan talked about how Ywach went on a war with the shinigami she's wondered why though...why exactly did ywach want to wage war against the shinigami was it for power or was it something more?

Ritsuko listened to Ghislan and his information regarding these so called "Regalia"
She's never heard of regalia's or even knew of their existance. Even though she didn't fully understand Ritsuko was learning much more about the quincy heritage and lore, it had it's good times and it's bad times but now they have a new leader, Ghislan. A man who's willing to make the quincy race great again and fixing the mistakes the past emperors have made.

Ritsuko saw that Toshiko placed a hand on her shoulder assumming she's scared. She wasn't freaking out about the whole ordeal but she did feel confused, what kind of king would just use his own people like they were useless chess pieces.

The weapon styles don't really go hand and hand with her spirtual weapon besides it's a sniper rifle, meant to eliminate targets from afar with precise aim. But she was willing to learn knew fighting styles with a variety of different weapons; after all it is important to master many different types of weapons whether it'd be a sword, axe, or even a gun.

What really got ritsuko's attention however was the hand to hand styles of combat besides she's only learnt a few basic fighting styles from boot camp back in Yeysk but she didn't really use it that often. Since she was removed from the army anyway due to her injuries.

"Hey Ghislan, i was wondering if you could teach us some hand-to-hand skills; unless tashiko wants to train something else?"she asked

Anonymous

Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:39 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

He slowly pulled his pocket watch out and smiled as the object shifted. It's frame changing before their eyes into a katana based weapon. Slowly his digits held the Regalia known as the hound within his grasp as he pulled the black edge free for them to see. Not unsheathing it as a growl almost howl like the sound was freed. "This is my Regalia it's known as the Hound or the Grim in some cultures. They are able to change forms and have several uses. Travel form and such things like my pocket watch you saw. Ranged and other such forms as well included in their forms." He said answering the questions before he clicked the bottom of his Regalia and it returned folding back into a pocket watch. He hung it back around his neck as he smiled. "Our Hand to hand and Weapon forms are similar and can be applied to everything. You see the Quincy are masters of Reishi Manipulation so our hand to hand takes advantage of it.Here..look at my fingers." He said softly as he raised his right hand up turning it so they saw the back. Slowly letting his index and middle fingers are seen by them only.

Upon the tips, if they focused they would see two reishi tips on the edge. They look sharp and effective for fighting at a very close and detailed range against them. Slowly next to him, a target of dark matter would form, he would swipe his fingers across its frame showing it cut in half. "In short we are able to condense and push Reishi to our hands and use it different ways for fighting.With each of your weapons you could potentially make use of this I suppose." He outstretched his arm and slowly the hand had a device built around it. The pistol formed in his palm as though built right there. It's black glow and energy gave little down on it's Dark Matter form. Slowly his finger squeezed the trigger and a blast went out towards the sea. Ghislain's other hand made a motion and the shot stopped hovering there. He made it do circles and move around in the air for a while.

"Through this, we are able to control our shots no matter the amount even after firing.For example.I could do this."
Ghislain squeezed the trigger and within a second he'd fired one thousand shots out using tremendous speed he made sure the spread was good. Doing the same motion with his hand he controlled them all. They began to all spin around the first blast forming a planetary ring."Of course Ritsuko I can show you some if you'd like. I don't mind teaching either one of you what you wish to learn. I only ask one thing in return, please make sure you use this in a way that you can be proud of never see as a mistake." He said before snapping his fingers and the energy dispersed into smoke and left the area. It was something else that seemed to be growing greatly improved. This was the lesson they'd requested from the former Emperor and he would provide it.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum