Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] EmptyToday at 1:55 pm by Lillian

» Are you Asleep (Open)
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] EmptyToday at 7:07 am by Mirja Eeola

» Flame of Gratitude
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] EmptyToday at 7:03 am by Mirja Eeola

» Magi: The World of Magic RP
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] EmptyYesterday at 6:08 pm by Guest

» Broken Causes, New Dreams
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] EmptyYesterday at 8:45 am by MWD

» Ambitions of the Bold (V/Elyss)
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:33 am by Siegharty

» Moonlit Jungle Crash [V]
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:08 pm by Sumdumguy

» Jaeden's Quick Fix
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:24 pm by Hastur

» Yasuko Ishikura (The Demon of Souls) [Approved 4-5 | Hazard Rank D]
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:03 pm by THEFROST

» The Book of Rain (solo)
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:43 am by Ame no ko

Top posters
THEFROST
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] I_vote_lcapThe Mark of Reflection[Complete] I_voting_barThe Mark of Reflection[Complete] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] I_vote_lcapThe Mark of Reflection[Complete] I_voting_barThe Mark of Reflection[Complete] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2768 registered users
The newest registered user is Shuuhei Yamada

Our users have posted a total of 137207 messages in 20516 subjects

The Mark of Reflection[Complete]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
That Guy...
Experienced Member
That Guy...

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] Left_bar_bleue96300/999999The Mark of Reflection[Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

The Mark of Reflection[Complete] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Mark of Reflection[Complete]   The Mark of Reflection[Complete] EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 7:46 am

Aether Magic Template

Name Of Spell: The Mark of Reflection
Type: Essential Aether Magic
Class: Immaterial
Skill Range: Any level may cast it, though the results change with skill.
Effects: This spell is one which places a
Mark:

onto an object. By placing this mark on an object the user is able to create a barrier which reflects other types of supernatural energy. This is done by having the energy that is infused within the mark itself form a barrier to reflect the energy. The amount of supernatural energy that it is able to reflect is totally dependent on the skill the Iramasha has in Aether Magic. It is the this skill level that the mark is able to block up to. The mark lasts for three posts, or until it reflects another source of supernatural energy. This requires a cool down of four posts.

There are, however, limitations on what can be reflected and just how much the mark is able to handle before simply becoming useless. This is able to reflect the supernatural energies of Demons, Other Iramasha, Shinigami, Vizards, and Arrancar. The last three are so similar that the mark is unable to tell them apart, though it is effective on them. In addition to this the efficiency is dependent on the tier of the person who is casting the spell. This is to say that the caster can reflect the supernatural energy of those a tier, or more, under themselves. They are also able to reflect fifty percent of the energy that is used by those of the same tier as the caster and twenty five percent of those who are a tier above the caster. A person higher than a tier has too much energy and simply destroys the mark.

To summarize this spell allows the caster to reflect certain amounts of energy back at the caster, though it is not perfect. If the mark is to be broken, and there is some energy that is not being reflected, the caster will feel that energy hit them.

Last edited by That Guy... on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya

TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] Left_bar_bleue20/100The Mark of Reflection[Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Mark of Reflection[Complete]   The Mark of Reflection[Complete] EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 7:54 am

[mod]Can you be more specific about the types of Energy it can negate? To me, this sounds like it can just negate every kind of Energy on PH and there isn't a whole lot of detail to that as things like Death Energy exist and so on which bothers me.

In addition, this ability could scale to being OP say on a 0-tier character so I would change the way it scales rather than being based on skillsheets, or change it from being a negation to a reflection or something like that.
[/mod]
Back to top Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya

TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mark of Reflection[Complete] Left_bar_bleue20/100The Mark of Reflection[Complete] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: The Mark of Reflection[Complete]   The Mark of Reflection[Complete] EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 8:18 am

[mod]With the changes made, i'll approve this but i'll be keeping an eye on the usage of this. [/mod]
Back to top Go down

The Mark of Reflection[Complete]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Mass Archival [2018] :: RP Info Section-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD