Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
hyper110
hyper110
Starter Member

James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time) Empty James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time)

Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:55 pm
Race Spec Here:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10328-the-official-ph-shinigami-racial-specs

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

Enter The Shinigami
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: James Hyrand
» Alias: None
» Age: 29
» Gender: Male

» Association: Gotei 13, 11th Squad

» Appearance Written: James wears the black robe that is common to the 11th Squad, complete with the shoes and other accessories that come with the outfit. He naturally has brown hair, but due to hating how normal brown hair is, he dyes his hair a dark forest green quite regularly. His dyed hair actually match his hazel eyes, which are usually wide and ready to gather his surroundings. James is actually relatively short, standing at only 5 foot 7 inches, and has a relatively small frame, not being very well built but being really skinny, leaving him weighing about 130 lbs.

» Appearance Image: Nonw

I. Personality

» Personality: James is the big brother you always wished you had. James is a kind person always ready to help someone in need weather he knows them or not. He even tries to be nice to mean people, though he does feel their is a fine line between bad and evil and will protect those threatened by both. This however could lead him to trust people too easily. He is also very gullible, and is usually the center of a joke.

I. History

» History: James doesn't know much about his life alive, but he does remember that he was a very negligible brother, which is the cause of his brotherliness. He wanted to try to be better to his "family" as he now calls his Squad that. In Shin'ō Academy, he was one of the weakest, always being fun of because of the appearance of his Zanpakuto. Though it was shown that James was one of the fastest developing students, and revealed his Shikai before most others. However it his final year that he learned of his Bankai. His class took a field trip to the real world, and they encountered a group of relatively strong Hollows. While the stronger teachers took care of the ones that had shown up first, another one showed up. It had gotten a couple of his classmates but that was until his Bankai came forth, helping protect his remaining classmates. He was in a trance like state while he did this and was able to hold it off until the teachers and soul reapers came by and took care of it. He wasn’t ever able to pull it off again, which got people to wondering why it happened in the first place. After graduation, he was assigned to the 11th Squad due to his odd, defencive form of fighting.

I. Equipment

» Equipment: Usually always has snack food on him.

I. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Racial Abilities: James, to match his Zanpakutô’s abilities, has a greater resistance to physical damage

I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: Subarashī Shīrudo (In English: Great Shield)

» Zanpakutô Spirt Appearance: Subarashī Shīrudo looks like a man, in cased in thick, steel armor. They are never seen outside this armor, which is solid black with spikes coming off the shoulders and a helmet in the shape of a demon’s head with a red ponytail coming from the back of the helmet. They stand at about 6’ 9” and with their armor, weighs almost a ton, 90% of the weight coming from the armor alone. Despite the weight of the armor, Subarashī Shīrudo can move freely, as if they weren’t wearing it at all. Their voice is masked, whether by the helmet itself or a device, to sound like a metallic robot voice.

» Inner World: Subarashī Shīrudo’s inner world is a small field, surrounded by a 100m tall wall that is 40m thick. The field is circular, taking up about a 100m radius circle of area. On the north end of the field is a small cottage with no door, and only Subarashī Shīrudo can enter it. It is assumed he doesn’t let anyone in, due to not wanting to be seen outside their armor.

» Zanpakutô Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/30/3f/b3/303fb3ce7e713730ac39eb8326741820.jpg

» Sealed Zanpakutô Power: Can create a barrier of spiritual energy, which can prevent some minor damage.

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: "Release Subarashī Shīrudo. Protect me."

» Shikai Appearance: Again, the uniqueness of James's Zanpakuto, reflect the uniqueness of his Shikai. Subarashī Shīrudo literally turns into a set of gigantic shields, which are held by small handles that stick out on the back side, which were made for easy throwing, and connected by a giant chain that wraps around his back. When held together, the dimensions of the total shield appear to be 5 feet wide and 5 feet tall, in a triangular shape. They are held together by pointing the points of the shield upward causing the wider base to be at the bottom. Starting at the tips, the outer edge and point is sharpened to about half way up the side, making Subarashī Shīrudo both an offensive and defensive weapon.

» Shikai Abilities: While lacking in attack strength, his shields at this state can block most Bankai’s attacks as long as he can block the attack.

I. Bankai

» Bankai Appearance: Only summoned once, and practically unconsciously, some have described Subarashī Shīrudo to appear as 3 trapezoidal shields. 2 of the three look the same dimensions being 6 feet tall and 8 feet wide, still attached with a chain.. While he still wears two, the other one, which shares the same shape as the other shields, is 3 times larger. This one floats around independently,and is used to protect large groups or buildings from attacks.

» Bankai Abilities: Each of James's shields can deflect or block Cero blasts entirely. It's name changes to Idaina shīrudo-ō (or The Great Shield King) and can only be summoned by being around a massive amount of people in mortal peril and reciting: "Idaina shīrudo-ō, help me protect the world. Bankai!"

Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Kidō: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample: (Here’s a post from an Undertale AU RP that I’m a part of)

Jayson sat in the library, on the floor in the back corner, just to avoid any and all contact from other people. It had been 2 years since he and his friend, practically his sister, had fallen.

It had been two years since she was killed.

Jaysos shook his head. He promised himself that he would let that go. As much as he kept searching, he knew there was no bring her back. He sighed, flipping the page in the book he was reading until he someone just appeared and released someone in front of him, dropping off another girl before disappearing. Instantly, he covered up his notes, And looked up at the girl standing over him and growled.

"Great... just what I needed... someone to pester me while I work..."

END OF THE POST
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time) Left_bar_bleue0/0James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time) Empty Re: James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time)

Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:40 am
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [O]
  • History is of appropriate length [O]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: N/A
  • Mental Deduction: N/A
  • Pain Endurance: N/A
  • Focus: N/A

Comments/Notes: Your personality is too short. I counted five sentences, we have a minimum requirement of 10. Your history is also too short, please expand upon it some more. Three paragraphs is typically the minimum requirement for this. With the way the current app is written, I don't think he'd be starting with Bankai as suggested in his history.

Hyper110 wrote:While lacking in attack strength, his shields at this state can block most Bankai’s attacks as long as he can block the attack.

This is way too vague. A shikai that can just straight up block most bankai's attacks without so much as an explanation as to how? That's not going to fly on my end.

Hyper110 wrote:Each of James's shields can deflect or block Cero blasts entirely. It's name changes to Idaina shīrudo-ō (or The Great Shield King) and can only be summoned by being around a massive amount of people in mortal peril and reciting: "Idaina shīrudo-ō, help me protect the world. Bankai!"

This is... okay in essence, but he can use his bankai to block directly only ceros? Seems limited to me. That and the information, once again, on how he does this is also lacking. What tier can be not block ceros from? Since outright negating all existence of ceros isn't likely to fly.

The RP sample is actually a little too short as well, just a few more sentences as an example and it could definitely be used as a reference.

Tier: N/A

James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time) Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time) Empty Re: James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time)

Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:23 pm
[adm]Moving this to WIP since the author has not updated this character.[/adm]

James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time) WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time) Left_bar_bleue10015/100000James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time) Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:04 am
Let me know what's going on with this, will move to inactive if left untouched for another few days without notifying a staff member/myself of the current situation.

James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time) FXpoQxJ
James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time) 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time) Left_bar_bleue7380/100James Hyrand (Sorry I posted in the wrong Spot the first time) Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:13 pm
[mod]As staff has not heard back, this is being moved to Inactive.[/mod]

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum