Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Russian meet Russian - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Russian meet Russian - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Russian meet Russian - Page 2 Empty Re: Russian meet Russian

Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:03 pm
[/color]

SOVIET QUINCY

RITSUKO

Russian meet Russian - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: Reign Of The Dark | Artist: Adrian von Zielger | Word Count: 315

It was interesting that a man like Vlad would be so interested in learning about her more she wasn't sure what made him so interested in her was it was her personality or charming good looks? Or maybe because they have something in common they both don't know about? But whatever the case he wanted to know more, which she was glad to answer

"Well I'm an only child whose father was a miner and a mother who usually stays home doing the daily house chores, it's sad really she's always so sad and depressed yet she still keeps that same smile as if nothing was wrong."

"My mother used to tell me that my father always loved his job ever since he was growing up it almost felt like he was born to become a miner, she even used to tell me he'll come home all covered in coal dust and his boots would make markings all over the floor."

"My father loves me but for some reason whatever happened in the mines changed his life forever, the once proud, happy has now become a boring, senial man who won't even look at me or my mother." Ritsuko couldn't help but stop and sniffle a bit, if Vlad was close he could see her eyes water as a few tears streamed down her face.

But Ritsuko didn't want this conversation be ruined by tears, besides she's a a grown woman and she shouldn't be doing silly things like crying. So she wiped wiped her eyes making sure to keep her composure.

"Anyway's I've been in this own for years ever since I was a little girl, he always used to take me to the park and push me on the swing set."

That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Russian meet Russian - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Russian meet Russian - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2017 1:09 pm

ENTER THE POST
Word Count: N/A

It seemed that Vlad had chosen a rather difficult topic for the young lady; although she did not stumble on her words, nor was she making any sort of depressed motions, he could tell that she was discussing something rather personal; well, it seemed that family was a touchy subject for the young lady and as such he made a note to be wary of the topic. With the way she spoke of her father, and the sudden change that had befallen him, it seemed as though he had actually gone to war, rather than working like any other man would be. Perhaps he had not discussed some form of trauma which had occurred in the mines? This was assuming she was telling him the truth about all of this; if it was really his working in the mines which had caused such a drastic shift in personality then there was something else wrong with the old man. Nonetheless he decided not to say anything; it was best to let sleeping cats lie.

"Well, that is rather unfortunate and I am sorry for what has happened. Things happen for a reason, however, and I'm sure it's made you and your mother a better person. If you are not happy, why put up with it?" He asked, though he probably should have bit his tongue. Well, what was life if a person didn't push boundaries? It was with this that he noticed that they had already began to reach the park. "Oh, if it is too personal feel free to disregard my questions! I don't mean to pry where I shouldn't." He chuckled, scratching the back of his head. "It seems like we have arrived at the park! Is there anywhere is particular that you wish to sit? Or perhaps you have a place you would rather avoid? Please do choose." He spoke, trying to take on a more passive role. He didn't really have a preference for where they sat.

Template By: [THEFROST]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Russian meet Russian - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Russian meet Russian - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2017 12:00 pm
[/color]

SOVIET QUINCY

RITSUKO

Song: Reign Of The Dark | Artist: Adrian von Zielger | Word Count: 300

"I have to put up with it because he's still my dad even though he doesn't speak to me; I suggested my mother to just leave him to find another man but she disagreed with me besides she has been married with the man ever since they were teenagers."

My mother said it'd be ridiculous to leave the man alone in the house by himself which I still don't understand why. I even told her I could work a few jobs but she wouldn't listen just have that innocent smile on her face.

At least Vlad understood the situation and apologized for asking a personal question; it was nice to have someone talk too though.

Ritsuko sighed at Vlad's response of not asking more personal questions but she was still

"No it's fine...just ask me anything that's not related to family at all please"
She was restraining herself from immediately punching him in the gut but she was a reserved person, besides she didn't know how strong Vlad was so punching him would probably do little.

Realizing that they've arrived at the park Ritsuko stopped for a second to get a good look at the place.
It was still the same as it was when she was little; the beautiful green grass blowing in the wind the abundance amount of sinking fountains and trash/recycle bins still reign supreme and the giant oak tree in the middle of the park was still standing tall and valiantly not worried about the elements getting in it's way or dogs using it as a restroom.

Ritsuko looked at Vlad with a look of utter content having a choice between sitting somewhere specifically or staying away from some things was kind of puzzling to her, but she answered his question with a simple answer.

"We can just sit on the park benches, it's better than standing around or sitting on the grass all day."

Ritsuko then walked toward the park bench assuming Vlad would follow suite, the benches themselves were a little old but they still hold up today. It was bolted to the ground and if Vlad looks closely he could see the screws rusting away and the wood deteriorating as time passed. Sill smelling the cigarettes people occasionally drop on the ground without realizing there's a trash can just a few feet from them. "

"Come Vlad, sit with me"

That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Russian meet Russian - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Russian meet Russian - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Sun May 14, 2017 7:32 pm

ENTER THE SPECTER'S POST

Artist: Johnny Rivers - Song: Secret Agent Man - Word Count: N/A

Vlad allowed her to speak as she felt she needed to; it seemed that she had quite a family on her hands. Whether or not this was a rather healthy situation was not his place to say, though he did believe it to be rather odd. Well, whatever the case, it was not his family and he would not intervene. With a slight sigh he simply looked around; it was a rather nice day out and it seemed that there were plenty of others who were enjoying the day as well. What a marvelous place. There was such diversity in this country, but there was also a very constant peace. There no strife, as far as Vladimir could see, and it seemed like everyone was caught up in this peace; perhaps they did not want to realize what was happening to the world around them. With a slight sigh he simply let them be; Russia was peaceful, though that may not always remain true.

"I do apologize for asking about things which seemed to have brought about rather painful memories." He was really unsure of what to say next so he simply decided to not say anything; it was better than saying something which would cause some sort of misunderstanding or damage to the poor girl; people sure were sensitive in this day and age. Who wanted to hurt someone unintentionally? It was with this that he simply followed her over to the place in which she decided to take a seat; it wasn't anything special, but the view was rather nice.

"So do tell me about yourself. Whatever it is you wish to reveal is fine; hell, even if you do not want to reveal anything that's fine. I'm a person who has been through a lot, seen some things that a person shouldn't, so I would completely understand if you were not in the mood to speak about it. Just speak as you please." It was with this that he leaned back against the bench; he wasn't tired, but the sky was rather beautiful today. Dangling his head back he simply allowed the area to draw him in. There was no reason to be on his guard, as far as he could tell, though that did not mean he was simply going to drop his guard; it was during times like this that the unfortunate usually occurred; this was the time of the day where a person had to be prepared for whatever it is that could come. "So, do you feel like telling me anything?" He chuckled.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 16, 2017 4:14 pm
[/color]

SOVIET QUINCY

RITSUKO

Song: Reign Of The Dark | Artist: Adrian von Zielger | Word Count: 450
Hearing about Vlad and how he also had suffered bad experiences in his life. Perhaps they weren't so different after all.

Ritsuko looked at the sky and it looked absolutely stunning like she could just dream herself flying in the skies like a bird seeing the breathtaking views of what's below her.

Even though Ritsuko would love to end this conversation on a rough note she did however wanted to tell him one last thing; and that's why she joined the soviet army in the first place what was her overall goal and what was the conclusion? That's what she's about to explain right now.

"I joined the army because I wanted to fight for something I believed in, too shoot deal guns rather than the fake ones you'd usually buy at the local store and dreamt of making friends...friends who'd actually have my back while I have theres. Rather than being a lonely girl in this big world.

Ritsuko took a deep breath before cutting over to the conclusion besides it probably would be boring to sit through someone talking like there in a class.

"Long story short I wasn't fit due to my injuries and i was sent back home, it was a painful feeling but I was glad to be out of that hellhole. My friends however they made it in and told me all kinds of shit they saw."

She stopped for a moment before getting a great idea in her head,
why not have Vlad tell her about him it'll HIV her a chance to learn more about Vlad and becoming friends hopefully.
Ritsuko looked at Vlad with a look of discovery.

[color=#000000]"Anyways, enough about me what's your story Vlad? I'd love to hear what you experienced growing up..that's if you want to tell me though."[color] Ritsuko looked at Vlad with utter anticipation who knows what stories he might have in store.
That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 19, 2017 12:59 pm

ENTER THE SPECTER'S POST

Artist: Johnny Rivers - Song: Secret Agent Man - Word Count: N/A

When Vladimir listened to Ritsuko and her reason for wanting to join the army he couldn’t help but smirk a bit; it was something he would expect a child to say, though he himself was much like that in his youth. He had wanted to fight to protect what he thought was right; to protect this great land. Making friends was something that was bound to happen along the way, it was not something that should be forced, though he was sure that she had already learned this lesson. It seemed like she was fairly upfront about her past and that was a good thing. Being able to talk so openly about your past was something that Vladimir enjoyed about others; they did not feel the need to hide anything, or to lie about some past tragedy. He was in general agreement with what Ritsuko had been saying until she had called basic training a hell hole. While he was not angry at her, he simply could not agree with what she had said; she had not experienced a place as bad as hell.

The special training camp for the KGB was what one could consider hell. General Training was something which was meant to simply shape a soldier up; it would ensure that they were ready for combat and sort of scenario that may entail. It was relatively tame training; sure, it was much more intense than that which one would do at the gym, but in the end it was simply instilling that strength along with discipline. These were things that a majority of the population was able to obtain, so long as they worked hard and maintained a steady training schedule. Special ops training was something which took a person who already had these traits and broke them, remaking them into something which was rather frightening. Reshaping their minds, pushing the body to its limit, these were things which he had spent an excessive amount of time enduring. It was this training which had caused him to change into the man he was today; the person who was capable of defending many. This, however, was neither here nor there. He did not believe that others had to hear, or even understand, his past and he was perfectly okay with this; he did not feel the need to discuss it with others either.

It was with her inquiry into his past that he simply smiled and decided that he would give her only a slight glimpse into his past; it was not as though he had known her for so long that he could simply open his entire past to her. There were things that she didn’t need to know about; those who never saw action wouldn’t have the same thoughts. They wouldn’t be able to comprehend what had happened; this was in no ways a comment to suggest a lesser intellect, simply that they did not share the same experiences and could not fully understand his feelings. “I was born in Russia and spent most of my life in Russia. After having gone through my schooling I too decided to join the army and fight for our glorious country. After having gone through basic training I was quickly recruited into a special forces unit; the training for this was brutal. It was something I will never be able to forget and truly changed me into the man I am today, whether for better or worse. After that I spent some time out on deployment, though I had quickly decided it was not the right thing to do. With this I had left the forces and was on a journey of self discovery, attempting to better myself. That’s a pretty concise summary of what I’ve been up to, if I do say so myself.” He chuckled, looking over to the girl. “Anything in particular you’d like to ask?”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum