Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]

Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:49 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja deadpanned as the girl tried a woe is me tactic. Of course they had shit lives, they wouldn't be Hollows if they didn't. She gave a look of total, callousness that was at the core of Mirja's character. In reality, she did not care about you, she did not care about her, she found it hard to care about anything these days, except her job, which was the entire reason for her existence. And that came into the forefront now as this dragged on far to long for her to be bothered with the niceties anymore.

"Look, you died. And now you have to go on, right now you are sat in the middle of the road refusing to move, and you are making an obstruction. It's my job to shift you and get you to your judgement. See, every Hollow has the possibility of being an arsehole in life before now, which means they get sent to Hell instead of reincarnating in the Soul Cycle like good people. So if I just let you go, that means I am risking you being someone who is bound for Hell, staving off Death because you are deserve it" She told her, an ominous aura of pressure blossoming from her at this point.

"Honestly I was just giving you the chance to pace on gracefully, without a fuss. But now you are making a fuss so I am going to have to kill you in the most brutally sadistic manner than any mind could ever concoct because you are wasting my time and it's really frigging annoying right now. This, this you can blame yourself for. You being an Arrancar, not so much, but you getting beaten to death rather than a nice passing, that's on you"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:46 am
Charlise immediately seemed to slump a bit, as if that entire attempt to fight back verbally had taken all the energy out of her. A few more field mice had cautiously gathered around the woman's body, along with the one in her hand there was about six of them. She continued to stroke the much smaller creature with great care, as not to harm it or cause distress. She then averted her gaze from the woman, having her gaze on the much smaller creatures.

She did hear Mirja's words, but she took interest in what the rodents were doing. They kept sniffing her leg while hiding from the other woman in fear, looking up ever so often and using her leg as a way to hide. They kept chattering interest in Charlise's smell while wondering if the wolf could see them.
"Why is it on me that you would beat me to death in an awful way? Is it not your choice to slaughter me? I'm not posing any danger, even if I am a revolting creature. Since I am this creature called an Arrancar, and you seem to have such a low opinion of me to the point you want to kill me and make me vanish, i'm guessing you've met others, actual monsters." She soon faced Mirja once again, a sense of seriousness radiating from her eyes, but made sure to keep her tone gentle as not to frighten the mice, "Though, if you're so childish as to generalize an entire group to be monsters on the path of evil, you're wrong about me. You don't know me. Even if i'm pathetic garbage, I have a will to live as I am. At least I want to be able to keep myself. Even if I do come back into existence in a different form, I will be someone else. I won't be me anymore." Tears had become to come from her rather solid face, though she didn't feel a full on stir of sadness, maybe a drop, "Besides, what truly makes a monster? Am I a monster for my existence? Is it so revolting you'd rather me be something else to fit your preferences?"
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:03 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

At first, Mirja thought that the silence meant she was indeed going to go along with it and get executed like a good girl so she could go back into the soul cycle and not slowly but surely screw the entire world up with imbalance. But nope, instead when the girl finally did start talking, it was self-righteous bullshit with a few crocodile tears thrown in to solidify it. Really, did Mirja have to get cursed by this horrible existance to have to listen to Arrancar and their whining trying to justify why Mirja shouldn't take their heads off?

But then she heard sometthing, something that wasn't audioable to normal people, but she had very sharp senses in Wolf Town, so she glared at the Arrancar girl.
"Don't go anywhere. I've got a problem to fix, and then I will be back for you" she then vanished in an instant, scowling to herself as she did.
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

[Exit thread]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum