Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Words are nothing without Action [Shio] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Words are nothing without Action [Shio] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Words are nothing without Action [Shio] Empty Words are nothing without Action [Shio]

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:04 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

A Wandering Wolf Walked Wilfully, Wondering What Want Will....umm...shit. Mirja stopped for a second and thought on the point. Will...? Will, Whole-heartedly Weigh Warnings Words. She sighed and shook her head softly, wondering why she was even doing this. It started as something amusing and then became a chore as she quickly burned through all the words she could think of. Still, as she picked up her pace again, it was pretty accurate. She was heading to see Shio, to see if her previous visit had had any impact on him. She was a little eccentric with him, so maybe he didn't believe she was there to get him to move his ass.

Maybe she should start a spar, sudden and spontaneous to freak him out. Her inertia control meant she could launch herself at super-sonic speeds at someone and still stop the punch short of their face. It wasn't comfortable, exactly, but she could do it if that was what he needed to get a move on. So she followed her nose, sniffing him out to make sure that she didn't appear in his house just as he wasn't there. That would have been awkward.

Storming into the situation with little care for who was there or what was going on, she put on her best smile and beamed at Shio.
"Alright, put your dukes up we are going to field test the training that you have been doing since I last came! Because like a good guy that respects
your Captain, Ibiki, you got off your ass and then worked it off to become better than you were when I first arrived!" she exclaimed. It was probably a lie, but she wanted him to have a few seconds of panic when he realised she was actually serious. And then she launched herself at him, fist raised and reached to smash him in the nozzer. Not that she'd actually connect, but actions spoke louder than words.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Words are nothing without Action [Shio] Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Words are nothing without Action [Shio] Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Words are nothing without Action [Shio] Empty Re: Words are nothing without Action [Shio]

Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:53 pm
"Did you learn anything interesting this time around, Jet?"

Shio's stance and expression was relaxed, his hands resting by his side as he smiled and joked with another of his comrades; a rather short man, with wavy blue hair that Shio often wondered how much maintenance went into. Not for the first time he asked himself what would've happened if he'd tried to cut that hair short, or speak ill of it. Jet was normally an incredibly calm and even-tempered man, but would that alone be enough to bring out the darker side of him?

Shio had learned well by now that everyone out there had a side to them that others would rather not see; a part that wished for the cruelest and most savage of things. He had been taught some time back that it was their enemies, the hollows, that contained all that was worst of mankind. That doing away with them was a kindness. But why hadn't they told him that hollows didn't own a monopoly on cruelty? Why had they led him to believe it would all be alright, if he put forth his best effort?

He likely would've continued down that avenue of thought, if it hadn't been for Mirja spontaneously arriving, and challenging him to a fight. His expression turned to one of puzzlement almost immediately, and then one of shock and concern, as he took a step back, hand fumbling over his zanpakuto; a pathetically small tanto, no larger than his hand. He had no idea whether or not she intended to fight, and had no intention of finding out.

"I've been scouting, Mirja. Performing the konso ritual. Keeping an eye out for anomalous events. I've been doing my job, and following orders. I'm terribly sorry if you feel your orders have a higher level of priority, but I'm not going to allow myself to get in trouble for missing an important event because I was off stabbing another training dummy, or practicing my footwork once again."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Words are nothing without Action [Shio] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Words are nothing without Action [Shio] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Words are nothing without Action [Shio] Empty Re: Words are nothing without Action [Shio]

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:46 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

For a moment, it would seem like his yammering would grant him safety, her fist stopping a half-inch in front of his face while she looked at him and listened to him. He was certainly dedicated to the bit, a man who would go to great lengths to avoid going to great lengths. He was the kind of person that amused Mirja the most.
"Your reaction to a sudden threat was pathetic" she told him, before demonstrating that she didn't need any kind of distance to throw a strong hit, her fist covering the last half inch in a snap, and that wouldn't be the only thing snapping if she made contact.

"So I looked into the whole schedule of a Seireitei bound Shinigami after I was around to motivate you. Unless you volunteered for five more shifts of scouting and patrolling, you'd still have plenty of time to get a shower, make some dinner, and practice. It's not all swordsmanship and footwork. You any good at Kido? You could practice your Kido. You could talk to your sword, motivate yourself towards Shikai. You could hang out with your team, get to know them better, spar with them so you know how they would react in any given situation, allowing you to move with confidence, secure in the knowledge that you know what they are going to do" she shook her head, and sighed.

"Hell, you could just train your muscles with weights like you guys love, go for a run, of practice your reflexes, go over what you are going to do if you get caught by surprise. Practice isn't just stabbing a training dummy, you know. And nobody, except those who abjectly desire it, has such a packed schedule they don't have an hour or two to progress personal superiority"

Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Words are nothing without Action [Shio] Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Words are nothing without Action [Shio] Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:43 pm
"Seireitei bound...did you just disregard everything I said? I've been spending my off time doing patrols of the human world! I'm talking with one of my comrades right now. I'm training, my way, to do the things that are important."

Shio took another step backwards, eyes growing narrower, almost cooler, for a split second, as he watched Mirja's fist approaching his nose...and prompty slipped on his own robes, falling onto his ass, and only narrowly avoiding knocking his head on the hard ground. He stared up at Mirja for a moment, his expression baffled, stung, as he ran a hand over his cheek.

"I have more important duties than 'get strong', Mirja. I have people who are counting on me already. I'm not going to tell them to stand patiently by and watch as I leave them in the dust. I honestly don't even understand why I have to explain this to you. I'm doing my duties, and I'm making sure that people like you have the freedom and flexibility you need to do your job. I'm facilitating. I don't know why you keep fixating on me, and my grades, but this is what I'm meant for. You're trying to force something that just isn't meant to happen."

He remained on his back, elbows ever so slightly propping him up, his eyes meeting hers with a cold, adamant confidence. It was something unsettling to see, especially from one who proclaimed to be as patently average as Shio. It seemed for just a few moments like he was actually planning to fight back, or stop Mirja's rampage somehow. Instead, he simply lay his head back against the ground, looking towards the sky.

"I'm the golden boy, Mirja. The prodigy child. You've read the reports. Top of my class, groundbreaking scores. I have a job to do, and I've no interest in spending my free time flaunting my power. I'll take on additional job duties as the Gotei needs, and I'll keep the machine running smoothly. So leave me to my work, and find some new shinigami to be your punching bag."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:56 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja crossed her arms and looked down at Shio, giving him a cold and scary glare, even though she had thoughts completely the opposite of being cold. He was doing good from what he was when she first met him. So incredibly nonchalant that he had no motivation to do anything, was how Mirja saw it, and now she was facing him down, he was much better at the whole motivation side of things.
'So, what are we actually doing here?' Hvit asked, her tone making it clear that she was confused with the current course of action Mirja was taking.
'Making sure that he knows I will be back if he ever lets himself slip. I know he is actually doing something now, that's not the point of this, the point of this is to show that I am not a girl that will just forget him in time' She replied, before cracking her fingers.

"So you potter about a bit and think that is good enough and I am going to keep off you because of some slight activity? You said it yourself, you are the prodigy. And a prodigy needs to work many times harder than the average person to retain said prodiginess. You aren't meant to leave anyone in the dust, you are meant to carry them with you. It's the curse of being better than other people. But you do seem so incredibly busy right now, that you don't possibly have any time for a girl like me, so I will let you get back to your incredibly busy schedule. I've got some cooking to get back to anyway" She stared at him for a few more moments, and then turned to leave. He probably had something to say, so she left slowly, giving him ample time to say it.

Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:02 pm
It took Shio a little longer to get back to his feet than it should've; he remained on his ass, watching Mirja walk away with that same bewildered expression; the defiance and anger was gone as quickly as it had come, leaving him looking very much like a seriously floundering newbie; someone way out of their element. He scratched at the back of his head, opened his mouth a few times as if trying to find the right words, then finally pushed off from the ground, rising and brushing his outfit free of debris.

"Prodigies aren't like that at all. I've never carried a person in my life. Leading by example is a joke, Mirja. Keep hounding me as much as you like, it won't change anything. I'll continue to do my duty, and you can't threaten me or scare me out of it. I honestly don't even know what you hope to achieve here, but I won't change just because of you. I'll continue to be what those around me need."

He paused, tilting his head to the side; he couldn't quite hear the words yet, muffled and distant as they were, but he could feel the emotions quite strongly. His zanpakuto spirit was screeching in abject misery, some mournful soulful shriek that made him think of caged birds, crooning for a place they knew of only in their ancestral memory, and would die without ever seeing. The poignancy was so powerful, Shio's hand actually began to slip towards his chest, touching against his sternum to stop the stabbing ache in his heart. He could feel it, deep in his soul; they were the wrong words. But they were the only ones he knew how to speak right now.

"...Don't speak to me as if you understand my situation. Duty, obligation, sacrifice. If that's the only basis you have to accost me, then you'll never get anywhere. Personal superiority isn't in the Gotei's interests. It's in yours, Mirja."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum