Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jes
Jes
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Former 4th [Ulquiorra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Former 4th [Ulquiorra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Former 4th [Ulquiorra] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Former 4th [Ulquiorra]

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:15 am
"It is not I that plans this alone. It seems that many have forgotten the nature of this place. Did you think it but a simple Desert? No, Ulquiorra, the White Desert...Hueco Mundo...is a being onto itself. It speaks to me as a mother would a child and sometimes as a child would to a mother. I am both Mother and Daughter to the Desert. It is the will of the Desert that we return it to it's former glory and ourselves to ours. This place was never meant for anything but Arrancar and yet Shinigami and now these...dual natured things seem to think that they may do as they please with it." Explained in a gentle voice. Glancing to him when he spoke of his only goal. "Do not think you are the only one with such a goal, Ulquiorra. Others share it. Could you find contentment if you but aided in his demise? If it was not your blade that felled the final blow?" Curious to his answer.

"Grimmjow was the only of you who had it right, he rebelled against Aizen regardless of power and he hated all of you for bowing to it. This is what I believe. Grimmjow has been alive while the rest were dead. With such a passing comes wisdom to even the thickest skulls. I am sure he will see reason and I am sure he will require a show of my power over his. He has grown in power since last you saw him. He is now your equal in power, Ulquiorra Cifer and it is the nature of the Arrancar to consume the weak to make ourselves stronger. If he does not test me then I will not have him in our ranks."

Careta looked off, gazing at the sweeping dunes cast in moonlight. "Because you understand the nature of the Arrancar, Ulquiorra. You found the Heart, though I don't think you yet fully realize what this means." SHe reached out a hand and placed it over his chest where his hollow hole lay. "One emotion, all consuming takes us and eats away at our hearts and many think us without them. This is untrue."

"Our hearts become our masks. Broken from within so it becomes something else. It is only those who who master that all consuming emotion that can become free of it...the evolution to Arrancar is this. Mastery of the Heart. Though, this has become lost information. You found something of it before you died. Seeing that girl who wore her heart on her sleeve reminded you of your own heart, Ulquiorra." Removing her hand from his chest and placing it to cover one side of his face with gentle, cold touch. "But it beats no longer as a human's does. Instead it becomes a focus of our power. That which destroyed us becomes our weapon against others. Do you understand?"

Giving him a moment to digest her words before she let her hand come away from him and fall back to her side. "As for the others...we shall see. I may seek the Desert to return them to us...or I may not. There has to be some part of their heart that remains in the bosom of these White Dunes. If their hearts are gone from that then not even I can call all of their body to bring them back."

Turning from him rather suddenly and facing the East, "It is not only that we learn from each others' strengths...but also that we stand where others' weaknesses are. You and Grimmjow would make a force the likes of which few would be able to stand against...and I do believe that Grimmjow shares your goal. There is purpose of everything...even arrogance and disrespect. It tempers the patience of everyone around him to a fine point. Arrogance is an easy cover...as people will underestimate his boasts because they seem born of arrogance...They should not and nor should you. When you spread your wings...perhaps you should seek him. Do as you wish in this matter, I leave the decision to you."

With that she begins to walk once more. Head bowed and her hands swinging slightly at her sides. "This road we walk is not an easy one...but if its one thing all things respect...its power. This is what we must have because without we will be discarded as trash. Sometimes you must use that power to force others to hear your words. That is what we are doing. We will give all three worlds pause as we stand a united front the likes that has never been seen. Even if it is just we three...how many can you think of that would be able to stand before all three of us if we moved as one sword?"

Intending to answer his questions and hear his answers before she used Sonido to be away.

Careta - Arrancar - 0-3+

Alyon - Iramasha - 1-1

Yachiru Kusajishi - Shinigami - 2-1+

Otahu - Vizard - 2-2+

Seika - Shinigami - 3-1+
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Former 4th [Ulquiorra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Former 4th [Ulquiorra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:45 pm
The Former 4th [Ulquiorra] - Page 2 Ulquiorra_cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra said nothing, a blissful silence surrounding him as he listened to the woman speak. He looked at the ground calmly, his thoughts arranging and placing themselves as he processed them. She was right, Grimmjow had the right theory all along. The rest of the espada.. were they blind? Ulquiorra himself had been blind as well...

Ulquiorra sighed softly, turning and facing the woman once more. "I understand completely. I have no further questions. I will do as you wish, and my decision in the matter at hand will be to seek out Grimmjow, sooner rather than later." He nodded, turning away from the woman and quietly walking a few steps before turning back, "When we meet again, I will be more than ready for any additional tasks you have for me."

With that, there was a sudden buzz, the trademark sound of a sonido, and he was gone.

-EXIT THREAD-

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Former 4th [Ulquiorra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Former 4th [Ulquiorra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:19 am

The Former 4th [Ulquiorra] - Page 2 XmGUKMS
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 06, 2011 12:35 am

The Former 4th [Ulquiorra] - Page 2 Updated

~Archived : Locked~

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The Former 4th [Ulquiorra] - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The Former 4th [Ulquiorra] - Page 2 Characters
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Former 4th [Ulquiorra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Former 4th [Ulquiorra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:12 pm

2013 Rebuild
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum