Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello, your Majesty. I am a Wolf Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hello, your Majesty. I am a Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hello, your Majesty. I am a Wolf Empty Hello, your Majesty. I am a Wolf

Sun May 21, 2017 10:01 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja was Slip-Streaming, with a coldbox that had a flask of tea and some cookies and meat buns in them. A coldbox was also great at keeping things warm, it seemed, just called a coldbox because it was generally used to transport cold things. Maybe it should be called a Hotbox when it was keeping things hot? Sounded a better name, to be fair. And that was that, she had successfully renamed something that was in desperate need of renaming. And then she turned her mind to exactly why she was Slip-Streaming, and where exactly she was even going.

She had just, made up a pack and then headed out to where ever it was she was going. She knew where she was going, but didn't know where she was going. It was strange, like fighting with Wolf-Fu only not actually fighting and just going somewhere. It could be a trap, but then why would she run headlong into it? Usually her instincts that were sharp enough to slice through class without cracking it led her out of danger. So, this wasn't danger that she was going towards? It was, something else entirely, and she wasn't sure what that was, and she didn't like not being sure.

She was not great at geography, so she had no idea where she was, but that didn't matter so much to her. She just wanted to find out where she was going, which eventually led her to somewhere that looked like a palace. So, she was meeting royalty then? Or just someone with taste in architecture?
"Hello? Anyone order Chinese? Because if you did you are probably going to be disappointing, because I don't have Chinese. Sorry to bare bad news and all, but that's just life. Sometimes there is not Chinese"
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello, your Majesty. I am a Wolf Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Hello, your Majesty. I am a Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Hello, your Majesty. I am a Wolf Empty Re: Hello, your Majesty. I am a Wolf

Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:52 pm

CYNG | THE SOLOMON SOVEREIGN

"That's a shame--I was really excited for that chinese, too; I should have anticipated there was no chinese-delivery for an island nation as far out as Solomon, though."

Cyng peered over the balcony of the manor to see a therian-esque girl delivering some uneventful news, her offered greeting being an irresistible quip of sarcasm. That being the case, there really was no displeasure to Cyng's voice. After all, it wasn't a random appearance, clearly; that's the thing about Heart Force. As ephemeral and mysterious as it is, the intangible force often offered some inane perks.

Cyng sent out a global 'message'--for lack of a better term--not that long ago, and already there was a response to her call. Certainly, it was far quicker than she initially predicted, but to some extent there was an expectancy for a sudden arrival.

"Well, if it's not the chinese food I ordered at the doorstep of this King, who is it? It's not very proper of me to invite a person without even knowing their name, after all; who knows, you could be a vampire aiming for my porcelain neck!"

END POST | THE WHITE RIDER

Hello, your Majesty. I am a Wolf 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello, your Majesty. I am a Wolf Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hello, your Majesty. I am a Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:59 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

It seemed whoever she was being instinctively dragged towards has a sense of humour. Mirja's quip about not having Chinese was taken in her stride, something she had rarely seen. Most people just cocked an eyebrow or something similar. Despite the words, the tone didn't claim the same feeling, and Mirja knew that even sans chinese there would be no hard feelings. She couldn't help but show off with her next words though.
"If you want Chinese I can go get some. Will only take about an hour, or so. Nearest shop can't be more than a thousand miles away" she informed the woman, before Flash Stepping up to the balcony. Flash Steps was kind of underused these days as her Slip Stream was faster, but until she could get the breathing problem down, The Wind Road was unusable.

"You should probably change the name. Calling yourself a king and being a woman is something that will confuse a lot of people. And when people are confused, apples get thrown and then it's anarchy. The whole island is liable to split in half and sink beneath the waves, drowning all the populace and denying those that rely on the food and land that this island grants them. All because you wanted to be called a king" she shook her head, in mock despair. This was their relationship it seemed. They had only just met and it was all sarcastic quips and hilarious jokes told by a wolf and her woman. Then the fangs were shown, meaty lupine fangs fit to do a lot more damage than any vampire. "And honestly my dear. If I was to go for something, it wouldn't be your neck. There are a lot better places for a girl to nibble on, to elect a much more positive reaction" Mirja's tone was sultry and seductive, as was her grin. "But on a serious note, I'm Mirja Eeola. Earth Affiliation, for Gotei United. Also Vastime but I'm not allowed to represent them so, yea. Just Gotei. Ibiki trusts me, sort of. I'm still waiting for hell on the last blunder so feel free to just swat my ass if I get too rude" she yammered, before concluding her verbal diarrhoea.

"So, why am I here?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello, your Majesty. I am a Wolf Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Hello, your Majesty. I am a Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:35 pm

"No, no, I couldn't bear to trouble you like that. Though spacefood, on the other hand, if you were equipped I'd have to answer differently."

With a motherly smile, Cyng shifted the way she leaned on her balcony to a more comfortable position, her body language offering to extend this conversation, and by extension the kindling of this new relationship. It was fun and light-hearted, both qualities seemingly long forgotten in this new world of discord and conflict.

"Mmm, you're right--it sure would be a shame for an entire nation to be felled by a single noun. That said, I wouldn't be a very good ruler if I allowed for the hearts and will of my people to be so weak as to wage war over apples and nouns, so maybe referring to myself as King is a good tempering strategy. Nonetheless, your insight is in consideration."

By then, Cyng was fully involved, and her smile loosened with genuine amusement.

"But whatever could it be, this positively enticing nibble-prone area? Examples are necessary, woman--bar graphs, spreadsheets, power-points and audience inclusive demonstrations!"

With every sway in tone and volume of her voice, Cyng's hands motioned correspondingly to add to the vigour of their conversation; and this wasn't her being overly theatrical. Not at all.

"All things said, welcome, Mirja Eeola. Ibiki, though, huh--that's a familiarly comforting name; it's a good thing to know that you are on, at least, good terms with her. But tell me, Mirja--what really brought you here, cuisine and tea put aside. Perhaps an enticing call to your soul and spirit? Or the beckoning of a soul-mate, some red dyed string tying you to something--or someone--here on Solomon Island?"

Hyenas laughed heartily, wolves could grin silly and true, but a tiger like Cyng, there was only the smirk of a predator, and she did absolutely nothing to hide it.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:47 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Hello, your Majesty. I am a Wolf 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Mirja was very much enjoying this new girl's company, and her grin was one of great, and broad elation. Of course, Mirja was going to go mess it up soon because she was totally unhinged behind most people's comprehension and when she got it in her mind to do something, there was no button that made her stop or pull back from the rather ill-advised move. So, Mirja took off her clothes and stood naked in front of Cyng, her body a sleek, pale statue of perfection. It was rather unnerving to look at, since it did not bare the slightest mark or blemish that a normal body would possess. She seemed more like a statue given animation than a woman.

"Best places for nibbling are here, and here. Also here but only after you get into it. I dunno, biology is strange like that. Also nibbling is good here but you have to get it just right and most poeple don't really get it just right and I will admit it is really hard to get it just right" The Wolf pointed out every part on her own body to Cyng, as if it was something she did every day. And, knowing Mirja, it probably was.

She then hoped up to the balcony and took a seat, leaning forward and swishing her soft wolfish tail. A tail that looked...very soft. Incredibly soft. Impossibly soft. It called to everyone who saw it, old and young strong and weak. None, could resist the urge to reach out, and pet the tail. "As for why I am here exactly, I dunno. I'm not a girl that thinks about things very often. Instictively driven, I always know where I am going, even if I don't know why I am going there. It always becomes rather evident when I get there. And well, beautiful woman, nice house, brilliant island. I'm pretty sure I came here to give you a night to remember"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:15 am

The sudden nudity would take anyone by surprise--even someone who could see the future with absolute clarity. So for Cyng, who could not, naturally an astonished face was hard to contain. It wasn't a bothered one, though--just, surprised is all; however, it wasn't a lasting expression. Cyng quickly shined her teeth through a smirk, once more amused. Whether Mirja was genuinely this type of person, or more dedicated to their volley of quips than what was expected, the result was still very much enjoyable.

"Mm, I'm not a particularly talented individual, but I think experience and wisdom offers a lot more than talent for things like nibbling. We'll never know, though, unless there's some way to prove it?"

Just as Mirja hopped to the balcony and sat her bare rump on the guard, Cyng reached for the irresistible tail and, instead of actually grasping it, the sovereign glazed her finger across the spine-indent of the girl's back, before circling around the base of her tail like it was wine glass, ever so close to touching the tail, but, not quite there.

"How fascinating, Mirja--you're really like some sort of wolf-girl, though you certainly speak like a fox. But, I'm a fairly old woman, dear; I've gone through many nights, so one to remember would surely be something incredibly spectacular. You're putting yourself up to a larger-than-life expectation, you know? But, for some reason I have a bit of faith in you."

After her dialogue, Cyng took a step back, glossing over Mirja's skin before fully separating. At the spin of her heel, the queen moved towards her chambers while motioning for the wolf-girl to follow after with a finger.

"All things said, I think I have an idea for why you've been called to my land, and I do believe it's much deeper than a simple night to remember. I think it'd be more aptly described as a memorable era."

Assuming Mirja followed her, Cyng continued on to a shelf stacked with a variety of alcoholic beverages and corresponding glasses. For this occasion, the woman poured herself some red-wine, and an equal glass for her new friend.

"If you wouldn't mind joining me?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:36 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja put her clothes back on and followed the Queen girl into the building. She was definitely someone that the Wolf-Girl wanted to keep around. Interesting didn't begin to cover it, she had a fire to her, an attractive flame burning bright, and Mirja was just a moth. It was like she was another Hayden, The Rather-quite-small-when-you-look-closely man had something about him that made Mirja want to get to know a lot more about him. And then later feel great despair because she was not the sort of girl that could help him with his goals. Not the goals out on the open anyway.

Plus, she had really smooth hands, which was always a plus.

"Ohh, darling, I would show you my talent for nibbling, and other things, all night long. The sun will set on our lesson, and then rise with me still teaching you all the many things I have learned~" Mirja was pulling no punches with the insinuations now, feeling like she wanted something close, and intimate with this woman. She had a wonky mindset, so thought that the best way to get friends with a person, was to do the hanky panky. Made a bond between the two, or something like that. Would reduce the fear of them running away and leaving her all alone, again.

"I'll refrain from a drink, thanks. I have enough trouble controlling the continent-shattering strength when I am sober, so if I get drunk, there is a good chance there will be no more Solomon Islands in the morning. And as for the era, well...I am confident in my stamina and ability, but I don't think even I can do it for that long. It's almost as if you have other plans. Like, a hidden basement, and a host of toys. Or even, gasp, something serious?" She opened her mouth on mock horror at the insinuation that there was something more than just the teasing banter the two were throwing about.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:59 pm

"Though I'm not off-put by your candor, I find a nice chat to be fairly memorable too. The point of nibbling is a bit of a tease, right? I hope one of the things you can show me is how to do so with more than just your teeth."

On top of her usual amused grin, Cyng's eyes moved around Mirja's body, as if to outline her shape with her eyes before focusing on Mirja's lips. In the moment, Cyng set down the glasses of wine onto a bar-table beneath the shelves of the assorted beverages, then leaning into Mirja's face as she spoke, and at just a few inches distance from the wolf-girl, Cyng continued.

"I feel you're the type of woman that can match me, and nothing would please me more than for you to meet these expectations."

The sovereign's words whispered out like a snake as the breath from her lips reached Mirja's own. Cyng's words, her air, and the heat from her mouth reached out to Mirja, and from Cyng's skin a soft, lavender scent. It was as if everything from Cyng's body were stronger, and to someone with senses as sensitive as Mirja, this was particularly potent. The movements of the Queen's lips slid across each other with moisture, and the warmth from her words were humid, as if it were a pant.

And from there, Cyng separated from her new friend and drank a bit of her wine. It was as if all of the sensuality in her demeanor was a lie. The scent was gone, the distance between the two made it impossible to feel her warmth, to hear with such clarity the moisture on her lips and humid breath.

"Well, drinking certainly isn't for everyone, though it's a shame--I think your unbridled strength would make for some interesting... handling."

Cyng finished her glass and placed it down onto the table, the empty glass placed right next to the other still filled glass. Once done, Cyng once more turned around and walked away from the wolf-girl, but as she did so, the woman's hand rose to slide across Mirja's neck, from the clavicle to her chin, as if to beckon her.

Cyng walked to the end of her bed, appropriately King-sized for a plethora of wide-ranging activities, with a modest canopy and gossamer silk curtains to cover the sides of the bed, rolled up to the top for the time being. The silver-haired woman sat at the end of her bed and proper her hands behind her in for a relaxed posture, the usual amused smile, though this time hinting at some anticipation and longing.

"By the way, I didn't say you had to put your clothes back on to come in. It was a shame that such a sculpture had to be covered up--especially that tail. I never got to touch it after all. Would you mind showing it to me?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:26 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja gave a grin and leaned in when Cyng did, matching her movements and her posture to make sure she was as seductive as possible. She didn't even know why she did this anymore. Once upon a time, there was a reason but now it was merely habit. Something she did because she had always done it. And probably would always do it, carrying on into the future. There were a lot of things that were just habit these days, such as disliking Henrex, breaking people's faces, and running around in circles for an hour. All things that probably had a reason at there core, long ago. But now?

"Ohh, I think I can match you in quite a lot of things, my dear. Like, or diving for pearls, or talking to people. I am quite the cunning linguist when it comes to that sort of thing" Mirja replied, her smirk broad and terrifying, before Cyng took her feet out from under her, and actually gave a kiss. Mirja, was totally not expecting that. Generally, when she was actually going to do something, there was none of this faffing about, it was just done and dusted and then out the door. But the kiss, was...nice. Strange, she didn't remember the last time she had kissed someone, but nice.

Mirja stood there, stunned and unable to respond. What, was happening? Why was it happening? Was there a reason she was stunned? She never got this kind of cold feet before. But then, she'd never really...enjoyed the person's company before she got into bed with them. Flirting was just a thing she did, she never expected it and was entirely unprepared for it. So she was just stood, frozen to the spot before Cyng finished her glass and played a bit more with Mirja's neck, and then took her to the bedroom, as if tugging on an invisible leash. Once there, she gave a roundabout command, and Mirja obeyed.

Like a maiden bout to be stripped of her virtue - which, technically she was since Caanan's revitalization had restored everything, and no man or anything phallic had come without a thousand miles of her with such intent, and got out alive - Mirja took off her Shihakusho and then swished her tail, a deep red blush on her cheeks and a subtle covering of herself made her seem a dramatically different person than a few minutes ago. Her tail swished frantically behind her, a visual aid to the nerves within the girl now she was naked in front of someone that was actually pretty intesting and had an enjoyable company, and was about to pull her onto the bed and take her to heaven.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum