Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summers Heat [Niflheim/Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Summers Heat [Niflheim/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Summers Heat [Niflheim/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty Re: Summers Heat [Niflheim/Mirja]

Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:22 pm
[CLICK FOR POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 963

Ah, this was embarrassing. . .Niflheim exhaled slowly as she discerned the reaction on mirja’s face. It seemed this wasn’t a joke and slowly the quincy felt herself aware of the space between them. Maybe it was the absurdity of the circumstances, one of them losing their cool, and the other one not retaliating even if they wanted to, and yes the look in mirja’s eyes in response to her reaction didn’t escape her, yet the leader of the quincy didn’t care.

She wasn’t perfect, and maybe this was the first time someone could see that. Everything she did had a reason, every single action she took was calculated. All of it was to display the confident persona of a leader who could shoulder anything. Infallible, perfect, more than who she was. It was a very easy way to explain the dissonance between her truest emotions, and the seamless wall of perfection she threw up.

It was why she was called an ice queen. It was the reason she had donned the name she had and because of it she exhaled. Niflheim slowly looked at the wolf and parted her lips once, but then shut them. She exhaled slowly and she considered what she could do. She couldn’t just pretend like this hadn’t just happened.

For the first time in hundreds of years her shell had been breached, her emotional walls had been broken through and left her vulnerable. She didn’t release her grip but now the searching gaze turned into one of soft uncertainty. She wasn’t sure what would happen, hell she wasn’t sure that this wouldn’t end badly. She was so used to subtly and gently redirecting people away to acceptable “labels” and “bubbles”. Potentially interested people she made revere her. Friends she placed as subordinates, family was long dead.

Niflheim was more than a name, it was the personification of the facade she had erected carefully over many years. It wasn’t her at least not the her that anyone who wished to be with her would have to know , love and understand. It was why as the quincy’s face shifted it’d be subtle but the less than refined emotions of hesitation and uncertanty could be read there. She started with a concession that left her looking unsure and . . vulnerable without a better statement to be given.

”..Call me Rakki then. “

This was a connection that she was unsure if she should make, but she decided if mirja wished to understand just why she was who she was, she might as well come clean and explain it all. The secret that many didn’t remember about the first quincy, the first generation that stood behind the beings who now hailed as “quincy”.

”..That's the name my mortal human parents gave me. “

She gently emphasized the word “Mortal” as if hinting she while a pure blood was not always a quincy. That she once was human, which might explain things. She had not been born like demons with the knowledge she’d live innumerable years with the past flying by as if it was but a brief window in the yawning expanse of her existence. She had been born thinking her life would be at most fifty years. She had a very rough time getting used to her near-eternal existence. But she still wasn’t sure how much longer she would live, if the change to from human to quincy made it so she’d live as long as them, or if her clock was slowly winding down.

”Mirja, if you truly wish to be with me, you must accept the potential that one day i may not be there any longer, i do not know how long this existance of mine will continue on. I’ve already lived far past everyone that i cherished , loved and held dear. “

Now she gently shook her head as mirja spoke as if she had once upon a time had past lovers, and there was a moment where softly liquid overflowed from rakki’s eyes and gently curled down her face.

”.I’ve never allowed myself to love, because i don’t know if i deserve it however, i reacted badly not because of an ex lover. “

She exhaled as if she didn’t want to make this conecession , if she didn’t want to be the girl who was less than perfect, less than strong. Less than sure and powerful. She didn’t want to be afraid, even though the emotions in her chest left her in that very spot. Afraid of the implications that were cemented in her heart.

”..How could i? When i who was originally human outlived everyone , and don’t know when i will expire, i didn’t even expect to live past the age of 23, yet i’m still here, after being born in the year 1383 in japan.”

Yes, she came out and said it plainly. Niflheim or rather Rakkī yajirushi Date was originally one of the short lived humans, born in 1383 with a life expectancy of 40-50 years if she was lucky. Before there was much supernatural involvement in the world. She said softly and searched for an answer.

Hesitantly, Unsure. Soft tears beading on her eyes because she was scared. Not of an enemy or foe, but of the emotions within her own heart, yet even now as she leaned in softly so close there was but most likely and inch and a half to spare between them she had to ask, had to know.

”Even knowing all this .. Would you still love me, and wish to stand by my side ? “

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Summers Heat [Niflheim/Mirja] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Summers Heat [Niflheim/Mirja] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summers Heat [Niflheim/Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Summers Heat [Niflheim/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:54 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

It seemed that Nif wasn't spoiling for a fight, but rather, was splattered across the wall of her history and screamed in pain for all to hear. It was not a sound that Mirja could bare, but she listened politely anyway, calming down and lending an ear. And it sucked. What Niflhiem - or Rekki, as she was originally called, and there was sentiment in your original name - had been through was terrible. And it made Mirja silently angry. Like, fuck, was there nobody in the world who's childhood was puppies and fucking rainbows? Why couldn't she find someone who had had a good childhood. It was always this depressive shit with her.

Still, she wasn't angry with Rekki, and so when she finished talking, she just slipped her hands around the girl's waist and pulled her in tightly for a hug. Mirja was incredibly solid, even after Nova Lupus, so she wasn't the best hugging partner, but the hug was still more emotional support than physical comfort.
"Well, sounds like you have been through some shit. I never really looked into Quincy. I thought they were born Quincy, and hand Quincy friends to teach them how to Quincy, but if you never had anyone there...I couldn't imagine what that would be like for you. But, it's not all doom and gloom like you say it is" Mirja stared into Rekki's eyes, and gave her a warm smile.

"I've known people that, when presented with an obstacle like this, chose to run away from it. To hide. Or worse, to just whine and bitch about it without actually doing anything about it. But look around. You did the opposite. When faced with insurmountable despair and existential crisis, you decided to get up off the floor, and tackle the world, to Learn By Doing, and make this city for everyone of your race to live happily" Mirja then brought a hand up and stroked her cheek. "And when a lone wolf girl came to see you and got in trouble, you didn't eject her, you didn't throw her in prison or shoot her in the street. You took her to your house and comforted her. Told her everything was going to be alright, and gave her a friend. You'd be surprised how much you changed in that girl just by the choice of extending a hand, rather than a fist"

She stroked Rekki's hair soothingly, finding much greater confidence in this now than before. It was funny, that she had to get attacked to be able to break out of a stammering nervous shell, but that was just who Mirja was.
"The past, can either define us, or weigh us down, and cripple us. You chose to take the past and ensure it never happened to another. And for that alone, if nothing else - and trust me my dear, there is a lot of else - I would stay by your side forever. I would imprint your being on my very soul so I could be with you after death. Because you....you are amazing"

And then, because it was getting far to emotional and supportive for Mirja, she had a reputation to keep up, she gave a sardonic quip.
"And hey, what's a bit of tackling among friends? I've done worse than that in bed"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summers Heat [Niflheim/Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Summers Heat [Niflheim/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Ba-dum. Ba-dum. Niflheim was acutely aware of their close proximity when the wolfs body brushed against her own. An embrace that the quincy leader hadn’t known she had needed until it was given to her, or rather had never let herself accept that she needed it. The quincy leader wasn’t one who generally showed more than a soft display of physical affection. A pat on the head here, a demure and restrained hug there. Careful always careful.

Yet the feeling of being comforted. . Of not being alone wasn’t bad, at least it wasn’t what niflheim had thought it would be. She practically melted, her body softening up as she released the sigh that she didn’t quite know she had been holding inside her. Mirja may be all sinew and muscle, hard but then again the quincy leader’s toned body seemed comfortable in the embrace, the warmth of mirja’s body radiant against her own.

Warmth, it was something the Rakki had missed for a very long time. Her arms slid from the hold they had in the tree, and her body tilted forward just enough that her weight was leaning into the wolf. Arms coiling around her shoulders as she accepted the hug, and listened.

Listened to what the wolf had to say, even as the tears fell unceasingly, but not for the original reason behind them. She wasn’t the icy shell anymore. She was less than perfect in this moment, devastatingly human in every meaning of the word. She was tired of it, of rejecting everyone, and right now as she propped herself up abit and thought about what the wolf said.

She wasn’t weak in the eyes of the wolf. Rather it seemed to the wolf she was someone who could not be replaced. As she listened the look of anguish upon her face shifted and she thought softly. This might work. Albeit she thought in a rueful light her ancestors might be turning over in their graves to find out the one who had finally broken the icy exterior was not male, but rather female.

Never had she felt more secure, the yawning loneliness in her heart quieted. The mood wasn’t bad either or so she thought, then again it could be complete crap. She didn’t really know alot when it came to matters of the heart. All she knew was, it wouldn’t hurt for her to try.

Thus when the wolf decided she would try to save that sarcastic persona she normally carry on with, the queen’s brow creased hearing the first few words. Then the next moment happened.

Lips so soft.
A gentle tip of her head sliding forward to press against the wolf to silence the words that she had begun to say. Tender and full of hesitant emotions, carefully conveying the warmth that had blossomed in her heart, the one that had been tentatively breached by the wolf's statements. Fleeting as Rakki slowly pulled back and let her finger raise to gently press against the wolf’s supple lips, her eyes glancing down upon her fringed by those long lashes of hers.

”..Shh..You silly thing.”

Her lips curved into a soft smile, one that was different from the one shown to the quincy people. This one was mischievous, it was refined and sultry in it’s own way. Yet the breadth of emotion that was within it could easily convey how the quincy was feeling. Hesitant of the future, but no longer barring the way. Hopeful but not putting all her hope into it, and yet the words she said next had a softness as she leaned in enjoying the feeling of another's warmth, the words but a murmur only for mirja to hear.

”..Just let me enjoy this moment. . “

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summers Heat [Niflheim/Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Summers Heat [Niflheim/Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:25 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja's liked this, what was happening now. She was never good at emotions, but she could see what was going on with Nif as she listened, and comprehended Mirja's words. No longer that unattainable Goddess so far above her that she could do naught but worship her from afar. No, now she was here, now she was so very attainable, and it seemed the wall that had blocked Mirja entrance to her heart last time - and nearly crippled her as a result when she ran headlong into it - was now crumbling. Falling, falling down to the ground and bearing herself.

And then. Nif showed her usual initiative taking persona that had Mirja so smitten with her. Soft lips that made Mirja lose again. But, this was one thing she didn't mind losing in. If it meant staying with Rakki, then she would lose all day, every day.
"Ok, but just for the moment. I love the sound of my own voice" she teased, with a soft, content grin.
'Now suplex her!' came Hvit's vigerous call from inside her head. Well, perfection was never perfection for long, so she went to go chat with Nif was enjoying the moment.
'You have no idea how this works, do you?' Mirja asked.
'Neither do you! And anyway, isn't it just like a fight?' Hvit retorted, her old haughty self coming to the forefront as she tried not to look stupid. It made Mirja giggle softly, which would probably seem strange because there was no outside stimulus to cause the laughter.
'No, it's nothing like a fight. It's like you and Iko. You know how much you miss her, and how much you want her to come back? It's like that' Mirja explained, and Hvit grew quiet in contemplation. And in the silence, Mirja stroked Nif's head softly and smiled to herself. She had never known peace like this outside of running. The technical part of her mind, that worked on techniques all the time, was going mad with the new idea of Nif being added into the equation. But it was never designed to have things slotted in, so there would be need to totally rework the entire thing. Sure she was good at it, had experience and had taught multiple people, gathering insight from that, but still. This was going to be magnificent!

'So, if it's like me and Iko, you going to sex her up?' Hvit suddenly asked. There was no reply.
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:46 pm

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Niflheim exhaled as she for once could feel the hand of another stroking her hair. Those eyes of hers with their often varying shades of silver glowed like quicksilver at this time. She softly trembled, and she for once was without a word. As the quincy slowly drew back she gently slid one hand to press against her bosom. Her expression so vulnerable, so . . uniquely her. She hadn’t dared let herself experience such emotions before, and the unknown scared her, as it does to anyone of human nature.

But, she was no longer going to run away. No not anymore, not when she finally had found something that was more than about the happiness of others. For once she would be greedy and imperfect, she would be something other than the fearless leader who would give her life for the future of the quincy people. She was the shell, it would always be a part of who she was, the perfection she had attained as a means of self defense.

Yet, she was also living, breathing, with feelings and shaking uncertain urges. She wished to converse under the starlight, to be beholden against the softness of the moon. Yes, maybe now she felt she deserved it, to be less than the shell she had erected. The complexity of the look within her eyes would be . . impossible for someone like the wolf to discern. Not because the wolf was bad at understanding others, but because this was the emotion of an ancient being, one who had lived a certain way for so long that this little action contradicted the very essence of who she had become.

Maybe just maybe, because of this. . paradigm shift one that allowed for the very air to become charged with a very peculiar type of aura. It covered the quincy leader as she softly leaned forward once more. This . . sensation she wished to have more of it. So as her mouth slowly brushed once more to the wolfs she took it a bit slower this time. There was a tenderness in the way her lips hesitatingly brushed up to the mouth of the other, as if any second she’d open her eyes and this would all go up into smoke, that this was but an illusion that would fade with the morning light.

Yes she was afraid that this was but an illusion, something that would eventually fade away and become nothing once more. She yearned so hard for this to be real, to be . . true and everlasting. Maybe because of that her energy reacted, slowly intertwining with the wolfs as the emotion shifted through her. The energy was imbedded with an emotion so strong that it sought to reach the wolf. The thought or the emotion was simply. “Companionship”.

It was similar to a soft caress even as rakki gently allowed her body to press into the wolfs own. One of her hands softly cupping Mirja’s jaw. Her breaths coming soft and shallow for the moment, as she mumbled soft enough that only mirja would be able to hear. It was a voice whose volume was but a whisper yet the emotions behind it were indescribable.

”..I’ll make you stay by my side until the end of my life. . I better not catch you being unfaithful. “

Rakki’s statement was soft but it was full of promise. Because it was true in all honesty, she who had never thought she’d find love had found it. However if she found out mirja dallied with another she’d probably never love again. She was extremely old fashioned in that way. Love to her was a sacred bond, one that bound those who partook it together until one died.

”..I’m sorry that you’re stuck with an old fart like myself..”

She said with a soft giggle, obviously teasing the poor pup due to the disparity in their ages.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:54 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Summers Heat [Niflheim/Mirja] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

'Like really. It's something you've gotta think about. Especially you. You are a creature of unbridled lust, you can't just lead her by the nose until she finds that out. And you totally can't go off and shag other people while she is not looking. That, I would never forgive you for, let alone Niflhiem herself'

The words run true in her head as Rakki seemed to go through her own crisis of Self. However, it looked as if the Quincy Leader came out of her own thoughts with more of a positive jaunt as she took the lead once again and with those brilliant lips, made Mirja's legs fell like jelly. Very solid jelly that could kick a eight foot wide oak tree in half like it was a single strand of spaghetti, but still like jelly. While Mirja was trying to comprehend what was actually going on, Rakki made such a strong and dominant command. As much as most people would not expect it, Mirja was surprisingly subdued when it came to this sort of situations. As one would expect, it wouldn't do to have your toy try to top you.

So Mirja just drank it in, and decided to leave the awkward conversation for another time. There was an incomprehensible look in Rakki's eyes. But then a lot of things were incomprehensible for Mirja, so she seemed to default to not trying because she knew she couldn't.

"Ohh, yes My Lady. I'll be a good little wolf, all for you. And I promise not to bite people that you need to talk to. Leaders need to be chatty, after all" she exclaimed. Partially there was a teasing tone involved, but there was also a deep seriousness to the words. Mirja, was great like that. "And don't worry. I like the aggressive cougar part of you. Take care of me, Senpai"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:29 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Mirja oddly enough, or for mirja typically enough began to ramble once more. As she began to speak about very extraneous and unnecessary things rakki managed to quash a small chuckle that was budding on her lips. It seemed like her eternity, or what was left of it was going to get very unpredictable this time. She didn’t truly mind that though, the unpredictability that would replace the millennia of purpose and servitude. She had given so much and so now it was time for her to be. . . Less than perfect, to be selfish.

Rakki’s soft finger pressed against the girl's lips gently, with just enough pressure to make talking rather difficult for the wolf. Only then with a gentle smile adorning the carefree features that alit her features, and her lips shifted just enough for them to part, a soft noise leaving them as she said lightly .

Shhhh

But alas, the wolf had with her social ineptness said something about Niflheim being a cougar. Which caused the girl to harumph, disentangling herself from the wolf her graceful back would then be presented to this wriggly pup! Rakki crossed her arms below her chest and closed her eyes as if she was peeved at the wolfs presence.

Why? Well, rakki even though she was a being that was well versed in the world, had never been called something so . . rude! If it wasn’t for mirja holding a rather special place in her heart as of now, the elect probably would have left! Even now she was feeling highly slighted by this lass in front of her! She knew she was old, but she hadn’t expected mirja to try to turn it into a compliment!

This impish and rather stubborn side of her was something that not many could hope to see, and as the quincy leader pouted she couldn’t help but wonder what the last time that she had such fun with another person was? It hadn’t happened for a very long time at least . . .

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:54 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja stopped talking as Rakki put her finger on the wolfish lips. It was rather a meeting of oppositions. Mirja talked always and forever, Rakki spoke seldomly and with great weight when she did. How did these two come together like this? Miracle of modern science. This was why she never tried to understand things, because if she did, she'd just get angry, frustrated, and give up to go punch something. Nothing could explain why Mirja was in love with Rakki, and nothing could explain why the Ice Queen had returned the feelings rather than just shooting them down with a brilliant Quincy bow shot.

But shen she became peevish and turned away, her arms crossed and her back turned to Mirja. The Wolf's ears pricked up, and her tail swished behind her back, confused as to why Rakki had just suddenly become so upset. And so she reached the entirely wrong conclussion, and nodded.

"Ahh, yes. Very sorry, I just got caught up in your beautiful eyes" Mirja said, before moving to sweep the Quincy Elect off her feet, and launch herself into the sky. Chai Kick and Sasen combined - even though Chai Kicking the ground for a higher jump was kind of unorthodox - provided immense lift, rocketing them to only a few hundred feet below the clouds.

And then, as they were about to fall, a massive golden statue appeared, and with it's hundred hands, caught the Wolf and her Quincy package, giving them a platform to stand on and look down at the City.

"Everything looks so small from up here. All the worries of the world, seem so little. And now there is just you, me, and my Tulpa. No eyes to see, to ears to hear. No mouths to worry about. Here, if nowhere else in the world, you can said whatever you would not want to say. You can do, whatever you would not want, to do. Nobody will judge you, nobody will think less of you. The birds are notoriously good for keeping a secret, after all"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:10 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Why was it here up in the clouds, the world simply looked so small? All that seemed to be hard and complicated, truly seemed insignificant up here; as if peering down upon the world was enough to resolve her problems. With the frigid wind fogging from her lips, as she was cradled in the embrace of an over-exuberant canine soon to be more than friend, friend; The quincy elect felt calm. Her eyes were the color of steel dust in the light, resplendant as they peered up at the white-haired girl that was staring at her - her expression softening from it’s previous state, just as the sun was shaded by the clouds above.

The quincy leader glanced from Mirja’s face to the vastness of the horizon, to the eternal blue that was marred only by the white clouds that meandered on by, and the brilliant rays of the sun that beat down upon them. The glare enough that as the raging winds of this higher altitude whipped on by, she raised a delicate white hand to shade her face. It was so peaceful here, and as Mirja spoke of how everything seemed so small up here the faintest of laughs shifted from beneath her full lips, echoing melodiously in the cold air. Only then as she lifted her body from mirja’s slender arms, her lanky limbs entangling themselves firmly upon her well-defined neck did she speak in a hushed tone.

”Maybe that’s because when everything is so small, it seems to be so easy to manage, so distant and far away that we don’t even need to deign it’s presence. . “

Mirja said up here she could say anything and not be judged, do anything and not be reprimanded - however she didn’t want to speak. Speaking was something for those who needed words to convey their thoughts. Yet, Niflheim couldn’t accurately convey these emotions, these feelings and yearnings within her hearts with simple words. So as mirja talked. . and talked the elect pulled herself up and well.

Her soft lips were life satin pillows as they conformed to mirja’s own, hesitant and yet forceful. A bashful duality that could only accumulate to the elects sigh that escaped her lips as they decided to part. It was such a sensual thing, and yet it was more than a moment of bodily contact. The caress of her mouth upon another in a way for her was a language, a way of saying I know, i’m here, and i’m staying.. A way to convey that the wolf could stop with her assurances, as such the softness of this kiss would build as the elects right hand shifted softly moving up to bury itself gently within the tangled mess that mirja called hair, knotting itself in there as she sought to deepen the kiss.

Her tongue sought the sanctuary of mirja’s mouth, and a tinge of redness graced her snow-kissed features. She hadn’t kissed many people in the thousand years of her life. In actuality that number surmounted to the staggering heights of two. Yet here she was, out of her element, out of her comfort zone, because of the girl before her. The sweet goofy gal who probably wasn’t even half her age - and she was happy with this, which was all that mattered.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:57 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja nodded softly. Niflheim was probably right about that. Things so far away didn't seem like they were any trouble at all. Something that could be dealt with later when it was closer and more real. More meaningful. To be so far away meant it was of no consequence. For a moment they were free of obligation. Free of duty, free of the need to deal with other people, to solve problems that others could solve if they had the slightest bit of agency about them. Because being a leader seemed to mean doing everything for everyone. People elected a leader so they didn't have to make decisions for themselves. Is what Mirja thought.

"So, is there anything that you feel you would want to mphh" Mirja was suddenly cut off on her words by another kiss from Niflhiem. Different from the last, this was was deep, loving, comforting and passionate. She cradled her tongue within the safe haven of Mirja's mouth, and tangled her hands within the Wolf girl's messy hair. Mirja didn't allow Niflhiem to take total control of the situation. Even if she had managed to grab most of the control already. Mirja's Rakki seemed rather skilled at taking control.

Grabbing Nif by her lushious ass-cheeks, Mirja lifted the Quincy Elect off her feet and up to a proper height, the kiss passionate and powerful. Full of love and desire. Mirja had done it to many a woman, but only now did it feel good, feel right. And it made breaking it off all the worse, but she really had to because there was an abashed admittence that she needed to give Rakki.

"So....I may have gotten us up here without a plan or ability to make a plan as to how we are going to get down..." Mirja was sure that Rakki had some cool Quincy magic up her sleeve, but that was a story for another time.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum