Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gaelio
Gaelio
Starter Member

Gaelio Akuma [WIP] Empty Gaelio Akuma [WIP]

Sun May 28, 2017 6:25 am
SOON THIS FIGHT WILL COME TO AN END

Gaelio Akuma [WIP] Lingapp

GAELIO AKUMA
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: Gaelio Akuma
» Age: 187 Years Old :: 22 Human || 120 Gillian || 42 Adjuchas || 3 Arrancar
» Gender: Male

» Association: [What is this Arrancar associated with? A certain character? A selection of characters? A nation? An Organization? State their association and which characters they are tethered to]

» Height & Weight: 5'11" || 153 LBS

» Hair & Eyes: Silky charcoal tresses cascade around the pale aesthetic make-up of this being; accenting his shining rufous colored eyes that are encompassed by dark eyelashes and framed by perfectly polished brows of the same shade. Measuring past his shoulder-blades, Gael's restrained locks hold a natural sleek texture as it hangs from the cotton tie at the nape of his neck while loose strands obscure his forehead slightly.

Gael's viridescent eye color came from his father and, like his, often portray his true mood at a glance, whether that be anger, happiness or worry. They are surrounded by dark eyelashes that flare out in an abnormally long length, and curve upwards in the outside corners where the top and bottom fibers meet.

» Voice: His voice isn't unique when compared to the average male. Normal speech patterns, and mannerisms that he has kept even beyond death; though he has a sense of formality even when using common slang. Gael, --by all standards-- is undeniably Japanese, and his voice is just another giveaway to his heritage; as he has an accent even when speaking another tongue.

» Attire: Gael's current attire does not differ too much from what he wore while he was alive. At this point, his choice of style is mere secondhand nature, as he cannot remember his former human life. With that his clothing style is made up of --black, black, and more black. He wears a button up chinese collar suit, a black tailed coat and sturdy black boots. Together this hides his Hollow Hole, while his aspect hides his mask.

» Noticeable Features: The Hollow Hole and Estigma; the two traits of Gaels race that give him away at a small glance. Leftover remnants of his mask still cling against his pale skin in red lines that stretch from his temples down to just below his eyes. They are similar to tiger stripes, though they are more defined in comparison and grow outwards at his hairline into small white feathered pieces of the familiar bone like substance that made up a hollow mask. Through his power of deception, he is able to hide his remaining mask so that he can pass off as a living human.

His hollow hole is in a much less conspicuous area; only a vast gaping chasm 2 inches from the center of his chest -- right through his where his heart once was. This is in correspondence to his aspect of death and serves as a reminder of who he is.

» Appearance Image:
Spoiler:

II. Personality

Gaelio Akuma [WIP] Gaeling

» Personality:

» DAUNTLESS: "I laugh in the face of Danger! HUE HUE HUE HUE!"
- Showing little restraint when it comes to a challenge, Gael will more than often rise to any threat with a head held high.

» PERCIPIENT: "I might just have eyes in the back of my head."
- Reflective of his skepticism; nothing gets past him, so don't even try.

» METICULOUS: "If you are going to do something, might as well do it right"
- He could also be called a perfectionist, though he only puts effort in the things he deems important.

» ARDENT: "This isn't just a hobby --it's my way of life."
- Comparable to a burning fire, Gael is passionate about his ideals, centering his life around the success of his goals.

» DOMINATING: "It's my way or the Highway mister."
- Gael can be difficult to deal with; having a commanding personality, as well as being passionate about his ideals.

» SKEPTICAL: "I don't trust you."
- Unless they go through the trial of proving their loyalty, he won't hold anyone to anything.

» CYNICAL: "People are greedy corporate bastards that step on others to reach the top."
- Having had developed this thinking due to recurring disappointment, the man thoroughly has little faith in others.

» PUGNACIOUS: "CASH ME OUSSIDE!"
- If you stand between him and his goals, you are likely to catch a mouthful, --and a fistfull.

» LOQUACIOUS: "I'm NOT attention hungry...--but let me tell you about this..."
- Feeling a need to make friends, Gael is one to avidly seek out conversation with folk.

» DECEPTIVE: "You can absolutely count on me!"
- Betrayal surrounds Gael's past and present, for that, he seeks the chinks in the armor of the world around him; so that he may squirm his way into even the most impregnable places.

III. History

» History: [Everything has a history. Even if it's just a mindless creature spawned by an org, someone had to of created it. So please put at least a paragraph or two of thought into it.]

IV. Equipment

» Equipment: [If your Arrancar has any equipment? Put it here. If they don't, skip this section.]

V. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Racial Abilities: [You can put any customized racial skills/abilities/techniques in here. These can range from cero/bala, hierro and anything else you want to add. Feel free to skip it]

VI. Sealed Powers

Gaelio Akuma [WIP] Lingarrancar

» Zanpakutô Name: [What is your Arrancar's Zanpakutô's name?]

» Zanpakutô Appearance: [What does your Arrancar's zan look like? A picture or written bio will do. You can also do both if you wish]

» Unique Power: [What is your Arrancar's power? Try to make it related to what embodiment of negativity they represent. For example, if you had an Arrancar whose sin in their previous life was laziness, then you could make a power which induces lethargy on other opponents. Be creative.]

VII. Resurrección

» Resereccion Name: [What name does their resserecion go by? If any.]

» Resereccion Release Phrase: [What do they say to release their sword? If any]

» Release Actions: [What do they do to release their sword? If any.]

» Resereccion Appearance: [Describe what their resserecion looks like. It can be written, or you can use an image. You can also use both if you want]

» Resereccion Abilities: [Explain the abilities and powers that your Arrancar gets in their form.]

VIII. Skill Sheet

Gaelio Akuma [WIP] Linggif
To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not feel your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. We will also do your will sheet for you upon grading your application.

Will Skills
  • Willpower: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Perquisa: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Sonido: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Cero/Bala: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hierro: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

IX. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample: [Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample]

THE VALKYRIE CHOSE TO DEFEND
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gaelio Akuma [WIP] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Gaelio Akuma [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Gaelio Akuma [WIP] Empty Re: Gaelio Akuma [WIP]

Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:04 am
Let me know what's going on with this, will move to inactive if left untouched for another few days without notifying a staff member/myself of the current situation.

Gaelio Akuma [WIP] FXpoQxJ
Gaelio Akuma [WIP] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gaelio Akuma [WIP] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Gaelio Akuma [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Gaelio Akuma [WIP] Empty Re: Gaelio Akuma [WIP]

Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:13 pm
[mod]As staff has not heard back, this is being moved to Inactive.[/mod]

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum