Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] Empty Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI]

Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:18 pm

THE BLACKWATER SHARK

AKI VAEL

Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] 6EdIfMt

Just how big was Arianda's mansion, clearly large enough to make it so that two people had not been aware they were living in the same structure without having ever met. Aki had been living with her mother for weeks and was completely unaware of another person staying with them! Having been training in her perception with sensing energies Aki had come across a signature which she assumed was Arianda's but it wasn't! It was someone else's under further analysis and that made Aki well... quite curious.

Just who would be staying with Arianda? Other partners? or maybe some other spawn of her mother's. That'd mean she has a sibling right!? When she first came to this conclusion she tried very hard to avoid this other person, thinking it might've just been a temporary visitor but the person seemed to have no intent on leaving. Frustrated and curiosity got the better of her. Now it was time for her to go investigate and hope curiosity won't kill the cat.

Walking towards the spiritual signature the Avant Demon would finally get to a room with the strange energy in it. It took her a moment before she knocked, if the occupant was skill in sensory they might even open the door before she knocked and waited patiently to meet the stranger although her nerves would get the better of her.

"Alright! Who are you and what're you doing in my mother's house?"

Going a little red from the complete disregard for manners she stood there like an idiot as she waited for a comment to break this awkward moment.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] Gamma_Signature
Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] CHARACTER_LISTWho're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] GRAPHICS_THREADWho're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] TIMELINE_THREAD
大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] Left_bar_bleue0/0Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] Empty Re: Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI]

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 pm

"Ari, I TOLD you that I needed to recouperate in peace from last night." The elder Vael roared, hissing through her teeth, her heavily tattooed fingers wrenching the door-knob of her study with such force that the wrought iron splintered as she opened the door.

Taichou's facial expression changed immediately, as the face her eyes of burning amber were gazing upon was not that of Arianda's own — but of someone who looked a lot like her. "Well, shit... This is awkward..." Taichou murmured softly. In a nervous, caught off guard fashion, the Serpentine Demoness tucked a loose, angular strand of her hair behind her porcelain ear before speaking again.

"I suppose I should be asking you the same, although she's not my mother." A sly grin rose upon the woman's pallid complexion, her pupils narrowing to slits as she thought of her escapades with her sister — though that was a total tangent. Taking notice of how awkward this situation was — the pair standing there with a shit ton of tension between them — Taichou took a diagonal step back, as to usher the girl in to her study, gesturing towards a large, dark suede couch that sat in the middle of the room, across from an ornately lacquered coffee table, inlaid with gold-fill throughout the grain of the oak wood it was composed of. Sitting atop the coffee table was various jars of assorted species of venomous snakes, of which some were soaked in saké, and the others in formaldehyde for dissection.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] Empty Re: Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI]

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:59 pm
Gamma wrote:

THE BLACKWATER SHARK

AKI VAEL

Way to intimidate one's niece, the roar of anger that came from Taichou's room made the demon spawn ready to run away and never return to the place, of course before she could run away the door opened to reveal the demon herself which left her looking meek and a little worried about what the woman would do to her. There was a change to the woman's expression, a little softer than it was first when Aki got to see it.

Awkward this was indeed, she looked at Taichou with a little irritation on her gaze; who'd she think she was? Using Aki's own question and not even answering it herself although she did know sshe was the weaker of the two demons and if she pissed the serpent off then that snake would have no problem constricting, poisoning and devouring her. Therefore caution was taken for little Aki.

"I'm Aki... Aki Vael.. I'm Arianda's daughter... now you who're you and why're you here?"

A smile! This was good right!? Well. for all Aki knew this woman was a sadist and was inviting her into her room to eat her in private! It really didn't help that there were snakes in the room, and she stood there. Wondering whether or not she should sit down.

Oh god... please don't hurt me, or kill me and do what you've done to the snakes.. She knows mum.. maybe I can use that, maybe I can act like her and this woman will like me. Oh god please don't let me die now.

Aki boldly steeled her mind and turned to hug the strange woman, letting her hands slide down to grope that butt of her's with her face hopefully hidden by the hugging pose so Taichou couldn't see the mixture of fear and embarrassment from the situation.

Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] CHARACTER_LISTWho're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] GRAPHICS_THREADWho're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] TIMELINE_THREAD
大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] Left_bar_bleue0/0Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:07 pm

"Well... I'm Arianda's sister... Taichou. Taichou Ryakketsu Vael." The Demoness let out a peep like noise as she was suddenly embraced by the girl — and then so brazenly groped. Yep. She was Ari's kid alright. Taichou wasn't necessarily the best with kids, so she returned Aki's embrace stiffly, the palm of her tattooed hand grazing along the girl's back with a sudden warmth and affection that even took Taichou by surprise.

Perhaps it was easy for Taichou to love this little one because she was a part of her dear sister. Maybe.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:27 pm

THE BLACKWATER SHARK

AKI VAEL

Standing there she was expecting to be throw across the room, maybe the scary woman who is her aunt would rip her to pieces for such an advance on her body. As her mind wen't crazy with fear she found herself with the embrace reciprocated and felt relieved. Maybe she didn't have anything to fear from this woman after all. Sure it was a little weird she had snakes preserved around but that didn't mean Aki would end up in a jar.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make that advance... I just thought that since you knew my mum you'd be used to it and wouldn't hurt me cause you're a little intimidating and I worried and and."

Trailing off Aki just held her close before letting go and sitting on the couch. Leaving plenty of room for her aunt.

"So... I guess we should get antiquated huh, and not like before, I'm sorry I only touched your butt because I panicked."

大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:17 pm

"You're a lot more like your mother than you think, little one." The Demoness spoke, letting out a tinkling, bell-like chuckle from betwixt her lips before continuing to speak — "I'm not that intimidating, per se... I'm usually more outgoing, I'm still adjusting though, you see; and change is difficult for me." Taichou said, thoughtfully as she sauntered her way to the plush couch, plopping herself down beside her newly acquainted niece.

Her demeanor was relaxed; her heavily tattooed arms draped across the back of the couch, fingertips splayed limply, her back remaining perfectly upright against the cushions. The woman's head was tilted back at an angle, causing her inky, angularly chopped locks to fall away from her face towards the floor. All of the muscles in Taichou's face were at ease, and honestly speaking, she didn't quite know why. Usually the eldest Vael would have her guard up, but... she didn't.

The only thought that popped into her head was that it was because of the traces of her younger sister that she could pick up on within the young girl.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:19 pm

The Sleepy Angel of Conflict

Arianda Vael

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: 351

Arianda groaned softly as she felt her body awake to the sound of someone yelling; the voice of Taichou it seemed. Arianda looked around as she heard what Taichou said and she stumbled out of bed. She clumsily opened the door and then slowly walked down the hallway to Taichou's personal study; one that was made certain not to destroy the desk with their antics. At least Arianda was pretty sure of this. Arianda rubbed her eyes and slowly stumbled over her own feet and flopped onto the floor for a couple of seconds. No, Ari was not graceful when she was half-asleep; if anything she was the clumsiest being alive.

The demon got up rather quickly; at least quickly for her current state that is. Arianda then resumed a walk that basically took longer than it should have taken any being to cover the distance between a room and another room. Arianda soon arrived at the door of the study and didn't even look in to notice if Aki was there or not. The demon simply stumbled in and fell to her knees and looked up at Taichou; directly at Taichou. She scooted forwards and placed her head on Taichou's lap and quickly adopted a very nice snooze that was certainly that of a deep sleep. She hooked her arms Around Taichou's thighs harmlessly, and without doing any antics, and mumbled as she slept.

"Buuut siisss, I haven't even bothered you yeettt, I swearzzzzzz .... zzzzzzzzz"

Arianda then started to snore softly; not even noticing her daughter. It would have been different had Arianda walked in on Aki groping her aunt out of panic, but, obviously she did not. She then simply slept in a position that would likely be uncomfortable to most, her legs directly against the floor and each leg was parallel with said floor. Arianda's back was slightly slumped forwards and her head was right on top of Taichou's thighs; probably the cutest sight Ari could muster without even trying. Maybe. Hard to say with this silly Ari.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:25 pm

THE BLACKWATER SHARK

AKI VAEL

Looking around the scene that was the Vael family, it was in the most simplest form their first family gathering/meeting, what a curious bunch. Taichou, a shinigami-demon hybrid, a Avant Demon who was converted from a human and the demon girl who was what brought it all together. Aki looked at Arianda's form as she appeared into the room and went right up in her sleepy state to her sister leaving Aki incredibly jealous of this and she seemed to get ignored completely.

Unintentionally her frame slumped a little more and her eyes softened with her little gloom which she would recover from and try to hide from the other demons. Bringing her legs up to her chest she hid her slim frame by embracing them and looking at the two and trying to make her feelings of exclusion stay down.

"So.... how are you two related? I got the sisters part but are you like genetically sisters or are just family from history of experiences?"

She brought her hand up to move a stray cluster of hair out of her vision from the tilt her head was at from the balled up position she was in. She wondered just what this might mean with the three of them being here, biting her lip but being careful not to draw blood.

"Can we play a game? There's gotta be something that we can play to maybe help the tension ease a little bit. How do you two feel about Truth or Dare? "

A game. Great idea right? Childish as it was maybe a little bit of fun in the group might make this transition of meeting her aunt a little easier and less awkward.

大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:22 pm

Taichou's hand rose to tangle in her lopped, inky tresses, running through the tangles; choosing her words carefully.

"We're genetically related, blood sisters," she said, her tongue dancing luxuriously along the words. The elder Vael's red rimmed eyelids fluttered, her eyelashes brushing against her brow bone as her flaming whiskey orbs began to bore into that of her niece's, taking in the girl's facial features; particularly the expression etched across her facial features — it was interesting, she thought.

"I don't see why not," the Demoness murmured, in a clipped tone, shrugging nonchalantly towards Aki.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Who're you!? My Auntie? [PRIVATE/TAI] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:03 pm

The Sleepy Angel of Conflict

Arianda Vael

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: 437

Arianda muttered softly in her sleep. It wasn't about Taichou or Aki, in fact, just random mutterings as she slept on her older sister's lap; not realizing Aki was here until she spoke. This certainly was the first gather of the Vael family. While Arianda couldn't call it weird, it was certainly an interesting one since a certain daughter was just like her mother in the sense that she was possessive; it also didn't help that Aki wanted her attention. In the end, it was all Arianda could do to wake herself up, taking a few moments to actually wake up in full.

Arianda groaned softly and gently pecked Taichou's leg, even if she was wearing something over her legs, and slowly pulled her head up; looking between the two as they exchanged words. Arianda gently shook her head and let the two finish speaking before she slowly pulled her arms from around Taichou's thighs and placed her hands on those same thighs to move herself up to kiss Taichou as soon as she was no longer speaking. She didn't want to interrupt Taichou, after all. Afterwards, to make sure Aki didn't feel left out, she quickly goosed Aki, aka, groped her backside as much as she could due to Aki sitting down, and then moved a little to kiss Aki as well.

Arianda soon yawned and then slowly took a seat between Taichou and Aki, if there was enough room, and then she put an arm around Taichou and then Aki; resting her head on Taichou's shoulder as she had her arms around both of them. Arianda soon found herself falling asleep again, trying to stay awake, but, likely to no avail.

"Nmmmm.... Taichouuu, Akiii, I love you boooth soo muuuch. Ari gonna shleep nowwwwwwwww zzzzzz"

Arianda absentmindedly pecked Taichou on the neck as she dozed off once more, her arms staying around Aki and Taichou as she dozed off; her head still resting on Taichou's shoulder as she slept once more. Frankly, if Taichou and Aki wanted Arianda awake they'd likely have to tickle her awake. Actually, if Taichou simply kissed her Arianda would wake up, then they'd just have to keep her awake. Arianda was, indeed, a deep sleeper; needing a lot of stimulation to stay awake after just waking up. Regardless, Arianda would, once more, be asleep until woken up again. Meanwhile, Arianda and Aki could play truth or dare if they wished to. Either way, Arianda would literally just be a poke and prod away.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum