Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» A Day at the Dojo [Carter/Hana]
The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] EmptyToday at 8:05 pm by Carter

» Humans can lick too
The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] EmptyToday at 7:50 pm by Mikasas

» What Good is a Crane?![Carter/Wan]
The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] EmptyToday at 7:45 pm by Carter

» [Open] Reaper Reborn
The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] EmptyToday at 6:57 pm by Portaliya

» Faces. Faces everywhere.
The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] EmptyToday at 5:58 pm by Slayer

» Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)
The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] EmptyToday at 5:57 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Cross Division Sparring
The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] EmptyToday at 5:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» I'm Simply Stupid
The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] EmptyToday at 5:40 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open]
The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] EmptyToday at 3:50 pm by Shizuo

» Aim true, ye vengeful (ikiya/ulv)
The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] EmptyToday at 2:06 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] I_vote_lcapThe Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] I_voting_barThe Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] I_vote_lcapThe Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] I_voting_barThe Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135231 messages in 20304 subjects

The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillian
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades]   The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 9:13 am

The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Junko Astillon
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17909-junko-astillon-approved-4-5

» Upgrading: Tier Upgrade

» Why:
Anyburst Point (1 Tier point)
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18042-anyburst-round-five-prize-claim#116282

Solo/Development/Training (Honestly more Power Introduction, but not too sure how to describe it other than training) thread
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18055-the-mind-grows-training-solo-junko

Along with the 1 point tier upgrade from the Anyburst, I think that Junko deserves a little boost up the ranks. These instances still count as Junko’s experiences as a whole due to what’s planned down the line and the fact that they aren’t the conventional multiple personalities; they’re just states of Junko’s mind and thus are still technically her, but are on different mental functions to one another due to splitting into separate consciousnesses.

» Extra: Maybe a boost up to 4-1 would suffice (2 from the thread, 1 from the Anyburst) Or even just a kick to 4-2 would be okay. Ill let the grader decide which, either is good but 4-1 feels favorable.
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades]   The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades] EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 6:38 pm

[adm]Approved. Add in profile and leave an update post.[/adm]
Back to top Go down

The Cry of the Magpie [Junko Upgrades]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Mass Archival [2018] :: Character Applications-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD