Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» One Lump or Two
The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] EmptyYesterday at 8:44 pm by MWD

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] EmptyYesterday at 8:26 pm by Henrex

» Intruder Alert?
The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] EmptyYesterday at 6:47 pm by Siegharty

» A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]
The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by THEFROST

» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] EmptyYesterday at 12:44 am by Siegharty

» My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto]
The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 12:16 am by Henrex

» Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame]
The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 3:27 pm by Ame no ko

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 7:35 am by Mirja Eeola

» So, This is Earth?!
The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 3:30 pm by darkfunnel

» A Lost Path [Klaus/Nicoletta]
The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:40 pm by Lillian

Top posters
THEFROST
The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] I_vote_lcapThe Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] I_voting_barThe Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] I_vote_lcapThe Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] I_voting_barThe Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2786 registered users
The newest registered user is ROOSKO

Our users have posted a total of 138023 messages in 20616 subjects

The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillian
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed]   The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Predator

JUJU
The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed] 6EdIfMt

Juju put a hand through their white hair, looking around quietly as they had trekked through the woods. They didn't really know how the hell they got here; last they could tell Junko was heading to Karakura to see if she could find some Khalaists, or introduce people to it. It was dumb, but they supposed they were curious, so they accepted just going and not making a spectacle of themselves. Next thing they knew they seized control and woke up in the woods, not really knowing exactly where they were. There was some dirt and twigs on them, though earlier they had woken up in a bag just to struggle out. Their wrists and ankles were raw, as if someone repetitively scraped something against them til rawness was achieved. They certainly took their sweet time to heal, which just annoyed the mental piece of Junko.

As they strolled through the woods, they hummed to the tune of "Mary Had A Little Lamb", mostly out of impulse. As far as they could notice, they had the occasional twitch and tap on the side of their body, making their fingers do creeping motions up and down their side. They were so lost in thought, they didn't realize they were walking towards a dip in the way. They put a foot out too briskly, falling over and tripping quite a way down.

They grunted, pupils slitting and muscles contracting. The fear broiled and then cut off abruptly. Being replaced with... Sheer happiness, and slight hunger. They shakily got to their feet, trembling and laughing a bit.
"Thatsa... Thatat was-eh f-fun!" They spoke in their slurred tongue, placing a hand on the side of their skull. They let out a sudden, drawn out irked noise, scratching the side of their head.
"Huh... Huhuhuhuhuh..." They made the series of confused noises as their long fingernails dug into the skin of their head, causing some blood to seep out and stain their white hair. They slowly drew their bloodied fingers from their head, sniffing then licking the blood rather greedily off.

"N-not enoughs... Not-not-not enoughers... Needs moreos..." They babbled to themselves, walking out further into the woods in search for... Something to "nibble" on.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Back to top Go down

The Beast Within [Henrex/Junko] [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD