Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» 40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako)
Assault of the Abyss EmptyToday at 8:17 am by Ame no ko

» It's a terrible life
Assault of the Abyss EmptyToday at 4:18 am by Ame no ko

» The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD]
Assault of the Abyss EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Hastur

» Vegas died and so did my heart(Thara)
Assault of the Abyss EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Beyond the Rapids
Assault of the Abyss EmptyYesterday at 8:54 pm by MorpheusDavol

» New New Year, Newer Burst!
Assault of the Abyss EmptyYesterday at 5:49 pm by MorpheusDavol

» the castle of sand and moonlight [Hanako/Magnolia]
Assault of the Abyss EmptyYesterday at 5:19 am by Ame no ko

» Takehikio's new Zanpakuto (Done)
Assault of the Abyss EmptyYesterday at 2:24 am by Shizuo

» Momo Hinamori [APPROVED, 1-3++]
Assault of the Abyss EmptyYesterday at 2:22 am by Shizuo

» Creepy Trails
Assault of the Abyss EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 9:00 pm by Hastur

Top posters
THEFROST
Assault of the Abyss I_vote_lcapAssault of the Abyss I_voting_barAssault of the Abyss I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Assault of the Abyss I_vote_lcapAssault of the Abyss I_voting_barAssault of the Abyss I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2802 registered users
The newest registered user is realJFK

Our users have posted a total of 138629 messages in 20694 subjects

Assault of the Abyss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy
Veteran Member
Sumdumguy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Assault of the Abyss Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Assault of the Abyss Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Assault of the Abyss Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Assault of the Abyss   Assault of the Abyss EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:34 am

Event Creation Template
  • Name: Assault of the Abyss
  • Character: Literally whoever the fuck
  • Type: Who gives a shit
  • Info: The Abyss has completely fucking destroyed Tampa, Florida! What is it? It's a big black hole in the middle of the city that is releasing corrupting energies that either convert whatever it touches into a monster, or if they're too weak to be used as a template for some kind of monstrosity, they just die. The further from the hole in space/time that leads to the actual Abyss Dimension, the weaker these energies are. Lower tiers will have missions that allow them to fight enemies of varying strengths and sizes in order to become stronger and protect innocent lives while higher tiers will be tasked with closing the entrance to the Abyss. But beware, there's more to the Abyss than meets the eye! The closer you get to the center, not only do the enemies become stronger, but they become more sentient. In fact, it looks like there are actual humanoid beings guarding the Abyss. Who are they, what do they do, why are they doing it, and most importantly, how will you beat them? I don't fucking know, you tell me!!!2!!11!!1!1

• Notes:
    For the sake of keeping the memberbase of the site interested in this event, I have omitted any particular details about the Abyss from the main even thread. I do, however, have a Google Doc that lists the properties of the Abyss and how it works. I'd have to work out tiers of the enemies with the Staff while me and Blade finish making NPCs and finding images to use as templates for the various creatures from the Abyss. We'd like the members to figure out how the Abyss works first via scouting missions (again, most/all of the details are already worked out in a Google Doc for the site and event Staff to read only) and whatnot so as to keep them interested and so everyone has a chance to participate.
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Assault of the Abyss Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Assault of the Abyss Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Assault of the Abyss   Assault of the Abyss EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 6:59 am

Mirja is totally joining this. Albiet, she is more suited to punching out the big guy than actually closing the Abyss. That kind of stitching is best left to Henrex and his bag of Ninja Magic.
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Assault of the Abyss Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Assault of the Abyss Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Assault of the Abyss   Assault of the Abyss EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 5:32 pm

[adm]I'm just leaving this post here signing off on it.[/adm]

Hastur
Hastur

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Assault of the Abyss Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Assault of the Abyss Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Assault of the Abyss   Assault of the Abyss EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 11:54 am

Segunda Espada Verathius is up and ready to party, let's see what goes on with this.

Assault of the Abyss XZGpCF2
Back to top Go down
That Guy...
Experienced Member
That Guy...

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Assault of the Abyss Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Assault of the Abyss Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Assault of the Abyss   Assault of the Abyss EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 11:56 am

Sign Vlad up!
Back to top Go down

Assault of the Abyss
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Event Creation Center :: Approved Events-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD