Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Opening the Vault [Private/Blade] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Opening the Vault [Private/Blade] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Opening the Vault [Private/Blade] Empty Opening the Vault [Private/Blade]

Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:34 am
Opening the Vault [Private/Blade] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

It was a warm day in Karakura Central, Sukai Karakura was bustling with activity as people sought to soak up the great day. The Reagent General Shadow of the Vanguard was out on the town like everyone else. She had asked her mentor her to discuss things, she felt it was something that should've been done. Her role was to be groomed for the leader of Vanguard if anything should happen to Azure so it was only normal that she should understand him to the best of her ability and understand his goals and ideology as well as know him pretty well.

This was something that didn't bother her, in fact it was the fact she was going to have to open up that made her more nervous. Chifuyu wasn't very good at opening up about her history to people, a lot of secrecy surrounded the nature of her birth and childhood.

She had taken to wearing her standard uniform, not really knowing if she should've worn something casual or formal she decided to stick with the simple and usual attire she wore around. There was the aura around her of waiting, people looking at her and then quickly going on about their day, there was nothing unusual about white hair in Karakura Central since it just told people that it was a good chance she was a Yuudeshi, descending from Japan's mighty defender.

"C'mon Azure. Please don't keep me waiting on you like this, I already took time out to see you."

Deciding to take a seat nearby she looked a little unfocused as she began to run simulations and calculations with her phantomtech, the variety of projects she had taken made her always trying to get stuff done with as little effort as she could muster - thank god for technology - but that left her a little distracted and so she might not recognise or notice Azure arriving.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Gamma on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Opening the Vault [Private/Blade] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Opening the Vault [Private/Blade] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Opening the Vault [Private/Blade] Empty Re: Opening the Vault [Private/Blade]

Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:30 am

THE HYBRID KING

AZURE IRAMASHA

アルゴノート

The sun beat against the Karakura cement as Azure found himself rushing through the streets of Sukai Karakura. The busy and bustling atmosphere fit the situation to a T for the Vanguard Leader, the time of day quickly escaping him as he had become lost in thought. Clearly, the absent minded leader had forgotten about a rather important meeting that day. Chifuyu Yuudeshi, the young Shadow to Azure's position had sought a meeting with her mentor for whatever reason. Of course it wasn't odd to ask Azure out to speak, many people did it through the days that would pass. This was different however, the normally self focused girl was looking for something substantial from such a meeting, it was in her nature. Yet, here Azure was, sweat quickly building up against his forehead as he rushed from one street to the next as he tried to remember the exact meeting spot that they had decided on.

Tossing himself onto a small city block littered to the brim with branches, it was quite obvious people had been recently taking long looks at someone. The constant turning back and taking moments to gaze towards a very specific bench only proved Azure's assumption right. There sat the Vanguard member Chifuyu, her well fitting Uniform pressed against her frame as she waited quietly for her Leader. Yet again, Azure found himself forcing someone to spend their time waiting for their unorganized friend. Nevertheless, Azure tightened his rather fitting white dress shirt before walking forward towards the bench. It had been awhile since Azure had taken time out of his time to meet with anyone close to him, Chifuyu or not it was definitely a change in pace for the man that sought the constant darkness that was his Office within the Vanguard HQ

"Hopefully I didn't keep you too long." The man stepped over the back side of bench before fitting himself snuggly next to the Regent Shadow. Taking in her frame from head to toe, the leader smiled and waved a gentle hand in her direction despite their abrupt physical closeness. Azure found himself at ease with those that shared his goals in life, making such an encounter yet another part of the job. Seeing those you work with as a close family rather than an employee had its perks, thats for sure.

Clearly, the man had little issue with giving his full attention to those who looked for it. That being the case, Azure opened his bright blue eyes clearly, taking Chifuyu's own gaze in stride as he spoke aloud once more. "Somehow you got me out of the Headquarters, so. You needed something it seemed? You've got my attention." It was obvious The Leader had brought up the call that Chifuyu had made to the man, requesting the Meeting and being relatively professional about the encounter. Was it really necessary to take things so serious all the time? Everyone needed a moment to breath, Azure knew that all too well.

"I'm all ears."

Template Coding By: [THEFROST]

Opening the Vault [Private/Blade] FXpoQxJ
Opening the Vault [Private/Blade] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Opening the Vault [Private/Blade] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Opening the Vault [Private/Blade] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:22 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

A little unfocused in her numerous simulations and equations Chifuyu looked to her side a little surprised to see the Vanguard leader had arrived, being kind enough to alert her to the fact he had arrived. She quickly regained that composure of her's before looking at Azure as he sat next to her, it was a tight fit and she couldn't have been very far from him. Shadin really ought to make benches larger in Karakura.

On that note she smiled at him when he waved to her, he had a calming presence to be around and that was nice for her.

"No. Not at all, and either way I was otherwise occupied. I'm sorry I took time away from you if you're busy."

She began forming words in her mind, trying to plan what she was wanting to say to Azure. She looked at him although it was a little distant, her mind clearly trying to think about what she wanted to say and how to say it. Listening to his second comment she wasn't going to respond to that. It was only when the man spoke once more than she finally found the words that she wanted to say simple and short, it would be the most effective way of giving him the reason she summoned him.

"Azure.. I know I'm your student, and I am supposed to learn. But what am I meant to learn about? What would you like from me, you've been so reclusive that I've barely seen you since you asked me to take on the role of your shadow and pupil."

Letting those words hang in the air Chifuyu's hands slipped to her lap, her head tilting slightly and causing her long hair to fall down and her eyes focusing on him. He had her full attention, no half-focus while she ran other functions in the background it was the very whole focus of Chifuyu Yuudeshi that he had.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Opening the Vault [Private/Blade] Gamma_Signature
Opening the Vault [Private/Blade] CHARACTER_LISTOpening the Vault [Private/Blade] GRAPHICS_THREADOpening the Vault [Private/Blade] TIMELINE_THREAD
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Opening the Vault [Private/Blade] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Opening the Vault [Private/Blade] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:15 am

THE HYBRID KING

AZURE IRAMASHA

アルゴノート

"Good then, don't like keeping those waiting on me waiting too long. Clearly, if I was too busy I wouldn't have been here. Don't worry about it, Chifuyu." Yet another gentle smile filled the man's lips as he began to actively listen to the shadow. Well, he would have if she didn't stare into his face for was seemed like an eternity. Surely she didn't mean to, but nevertheless it was yet another issue the leader dealt with during his duties. Sometimes people become absent minded because they're simply like that, at other times the stature that Azure maintains during both conversation and action create moments of speechlessness. It was a trait he was sure all leaders dealt with normally.

Finally, the girl blurted her thoughts out in a rather quick and unspaced tone. Thinking on the girl's words, it was clear what her intentions for the meeting with Azure were truly. Everything became clear in moments, bringing the man to stand from the bench only to walk slightly away from his previous station. Rubbing his chin, thoughts spiraled throughout his mind as he thought of the perfect solution for quite the percadiment both he and Chifuyu found themselves in. Coming to a conclusion, he turned towards the young Yuudeshi once more.

" Well it can't be that hard to learn what to do, right? I mean, if you want me to be frank Chifuyu... the plan isn't really a plan, being a leader isn't clear and concise, right?" The Leader turned to the bustling sidewalk before rubbing his chin and sighing. He wasn't lying, in his eyes and in many others eyes, being a leader wasn't a calculation that could be done or a simulation that could be ran a thousand times over to find the perfect solutiion. Leaders needed to have the same humanity as their soldiers, otherwise they're no better than the enemy. Heartless and unfeeling.

"Come, lets walk. Maybe I can help you understand the world of Leading through my eyes, hm?" Azure gestured forward, also wearing a smile. First hand experience and discussion could help her learn, set her on the correct path forward. Whether it truly does that however, was entirely on Chifuyu. All there was to do now was see the effect that people like Shadin, her father, and Azure could do for the people of Karakura.

"Besides, can't leave the daughter of Shadin Yuudeshi in one spot for too long, he might think I'm up to something."

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:56 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 509

The young teen sat adjacent to Azure, her question finally coming out and hanging in the air, Azure stood up from his position and turned to face her. Chifuyu's head would tilt a little to the side as she focused on her mentor's words. Each one was processed, categorised and deciphered in her brain as she mulled over them. What could he mean there was no solution, everything was mathematics and a problem which could be solved if one sought it out for long enough. Why was it better to wing it and go without a plan, call it her structured mind having trouble to understand this concept of letting go and just getting caught in the flow.

She had always been organised and analytical as a child, she would be the girl that had all their work done. The one who was ahead of everyone and always had the solution, it was alien for her to think about things loosely and working with a basic plan and building upon it, there was a difference between creativity and working from a base in Chifuyu's mind.

"I suppose so... but you can't simply improvise your way through being a leader. That's chaotic and unstructured. Think about the chaos that it can cause on the battlefield if a leader is making things up as they go."

Over a few more moments of thinking on it she looked up when Azure mentioned a walk, and gestured for her to follow, how did he intend to portray this idea of how a leader should be if they were in the city. Well one can only see what the Iramasha had in mind, thus with a graceful push off the seat Chifuyu would be standing and another moment of Azure's time would be taken by her running her fingers through the back of her hair and flicking it out.

"Alright Azure, you prove to me your point with this little expedition through Sukai Karakura."

The Yuudeshi couldn't help but smirk as Azure mentioned the last comment, it was an involuntary response to play with the Vanguard Leader as a result in which he'd find her take a quick step and pull him close into a hug, her hands rested on his sides and her body awkwardly close for any normal person which would be topped off with the young woman leaning in to whisper into her mentor's ear.

"I think he'd be quite pleased if you and I hooked up, our kid could possibly even become stronger than him if we trained them right and knowing him he honestly wouldn't give a shit if we fooled around."

Hopefully being taken by surprise might give her long enough to make her sly comment before she slipped away and smiled innocently - as if that deviant comment couldn't possibly have come from her. If he was a little stunned then she'd lightly gesture to try and bring him back to the world around him.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:46 pm

THE HYBRID KING

AZURE IRAMASHA

アルゴノート

"Who said it was all improv?" Azure watched as the Yuudeshi gracefully pulled herself from the bench into a standing position, making her way to him in rather quick fasion. While Azure couldn't straight lie to the girl's face, he wasn't entirely wrong. A lot of what being a leader meant wasn't exactly what he would describe as improvising his way through a tough job. Making split decisions and thinking on your toes sometimes meant chaos and ruthlessness. As he had said before, the world wasn't black and white for every single situation, sometimes you need to make a decision others won't like.

"Maybe its a little bit chaotic, but trust me. If there isn't a plan, I'm still thinking pretty hard. Your leader isn't a complete buffoon." A smile once again formed along the man's lips before quickly falling apart. With his lips drawing together tightly, a flush of red began to seep into his pale cheeks. Before he knew it, the girl had clung to his sides, her face inching its way closer and closer to his own as she babbled on about how her father would be rather proud of her mating with such a... worthy specimen. As if to mimic an old fashioned cartoon, a loud gulp filtered through Azure's throat before he gasped for air, the girl's previously lingering fingers pulled away.

Seconds passed as the rosy-cheeked Leader continued to stare in amazement. It had been years since anyone made such a silly comment to him, let alone brought themselve to such a close vicinity. Frozen in time, Azure was quickly brought back to the present once more with the Yuudeshi waving her hand to and fro before his eyes. As soon as he seemed to snap back into place, a coughing fit began. There was little time to react to Chifuyu's forwardness, let alone consider factors such as her age and lineage. Attempting to pull himself together, the Vanguard Leader finished his abrupt coughing and panting fit and spoke in what was considered a barely recognizable language. "R-Right, enough of that. L-Let's not do that again, ever. R-Right."

A quick about face moved the man deeper into Sukai Karakura's busy streets. Trying his best to ignore their little incident, the still rosy leader pointed in direction after direction, a wave here and there being thrown towards civilians that worked along the storefronts and anyone who was simply passing by. Azure wasn't simply friendly, the words that left his mouth and actions he took towards these people were clearly from friendship or some form of respect. He didn't treat them as if they were just another piece of fodder to be placed in the cannon. "Why do you think so many people like to interact with me, Chifuyu?"

It was far from a simple question, though knowing the Yuudeshi girl she would give some form of calculated answer that lacked true gut feeling. That was okay, it was apart of the reason why she was so important to take in. "It can't just be that I fight for them, right? People need some form of connection with others in order to feel so strongly towards one another. What benefit does that have for them if I'm that connection? Surely it isn't that important." Azure was clearly playing a game with the young girl, making it seem as if he himself was less than important to those around him. Yet another aspect that he appreciated from her, she would speak to him correctly and use science to back her belief. That, or Chifuyu would become angry. Very, very angry.

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:20 pm

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 639

Azure would see the young woman's head cock to the side when he made his comment about it being all improvised, she raised her eyebrows to him as well with this notion. She couldn't deny that his logic wasn't flawed but there was always time to have a plan. When you thought like Chifuyu your mind could adapt faster than situations played out - usually there was always independent variables which interfered with this process of her's. With her little gestures made the next part was obviously her little stunt which left Azure redder than a ripe apple and left him standing there like a statue.

Huh... he seems shocked, I wonder when the last time he even had a girl that close was. Hmm. I'm pretty sure he has a child so Azure would definitely not be completely new to the experience. Either way its a little cute how squeamish he is.

With her little wave proving successful she watched him enter a coughing fit, naturally her first movement was to quickly go to his aid and gently tap his back and rub it to help the Iramasha be relieved of his cough. That motion wasn't meant to be like the other one and in his irrational mind it was possible that he might think it was another prank done by her. Even after he stopped she kept helping him, assuming he might go into another fit. Standing next to him as he addressed her she leaned forward and smiled when he said they were to not do that anymore, never again, a little surprised he made such a remark considering she was sure he'd have not seen another woman for quite some time who would be so forthcoming.

"Alright Azure, no promises though. When I'm around you it's so hard to control myself.... You are so innocent it's so fun."

Chifuyu purposely left a gap in there, just long enough for Azure to hopefully think she meant it as an innuendo before she added the last part and suddenly made herself sound like it was no her fault that he was so easy to torment.

Anyway, they were moving now and the Yuudeshi needed to stay serious for the moment, she watched him closely. Moving behind him, to avoid getting in his way but still being able to watch him She saw him giving everyone attention and his time. Looking around Chifuyu easily faded into the crowd as another Yuudeshi, people just saw the white hair and thought of Shadin for some reason. Probably passing her off as a descendent of some description. When she finally decided she'd seen enough she waited until they were out of a crowd where her comments would be reserved for the leader only.

"You're an alpha to them, stronger and more capable. It's easy to see that they respect you and want to interact with you because of it. You defend them and their prey instincts kick in to flock to you. It's really not that hard of a psychological concept to understand. Are you suggesting that there is more to this than just respect, dependency and a requirement of a protective alpha?"

The pupil looked back towards the crowd, seeing them walk around and go about their lives as usual. Her mind felt pity for them in regards to the fact that them being protected meant they didn't need to become strong themselves, that is why Shadow Fall exists as a stronger entity with their war machine since their entire population is just one big army, Humans needed to protect those that couldn't protect themselves of course that opinion might not be suitable as of right now for this conversation at this point in time.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:37 pm

THE HYBRID KING

AZURE IRAMASHA

アルゴノート

Azure was far from stupid, the small trip through a crowd of City goers wasn't going to bring about what he wished for Chifuyu. Her intellect and focus truly preceded her. As the two finally emerged from the flood of general, basic citizens, the Leader rubbed his neck and stretched. As great as it was to interact with those he protected it always happened to be a slight pain to himself and others. It made little sense as to how they threw themselves together so tightly with little effort, let alone somehow forcing both him and his subordinate through the thick mass of bodies. In the end, the two were safe and sound, removed entirely from the thicket of people.

"Right, Right." Azure's assumption was correct. Chifuyu saw them as a set of pawns that, once protected and given a home, would express gratitude however they truly could. While the girl wasn't exactly wrong, she also wasn't exactly right. It was entirely true that Azure did what he could to protect those going about their day all around the pair, however this didn't take away from how they treated him. Gratitude wasn't something that could be so easily spawned from a pact of protection. Proof of this could be found all throughout history. Rubbing his chin, the man turned towards Chifuyu before speaking. "I figured you'd say that." The hand that previously stroked his chin reached forward, his index finger finding its way towards the girl's nose before he pulled back. Sometimes, it wasn't so wrong to listen to your elders.

"A long term agreement of protection between to individuals could spawn gratitude. Is it because I'm this so-called Alpha you make me out to be or are the citizens of Karakura genuine?" Turning, Azure stepped forward and began to walk once more. A set of shops filled his view rather quickly as he continued. "I could be an alpha, but I don't think thats the case. It would have been the case if I carried myself differently. The strong being that protected the weaker beings could gain gratitude through sheer fear. I, however, respect our citizens in turn. Not everyone seeks to grow stronger day in and day out. Some have lives that are dedicated to work that betters how economy, their lives are focused entirely on their family or they simply want to live without the fear of death. When you return such a wish with respect of your own rather than making yourself out to be the clear leader can easily sway opinions."

If he had to guess, the strong girl believed that those who didn't seek some form of betterment were deserving of sympathy. The weak would only stay weak unless they changed willingly, but what was so wrong with that? Everyone who had a dream of some kind deserves to act on it if it doesn't harm the lives of others, that was Azure's belief. He didn't fight for Karakura simply to keep the weak from death, he fought for the future's of those who lived within it. There was only so much he could do in his own lifetime, once he was gone those around him would have to take hold the mantle known as a future. It was truly that simple for him, could the same be said of Chifuyu and her family?

Stopping in the entryway of a small cafe, Azure placed his head within to greet the owner before once again returning to the sidewalk and Chifuyu. "I just want a future for those I protect. Sometimes thats all someone needs to be grateful. Isn't that enough to put your life on the line?" He sighed, rubbing at his neck again before leaning against the building's front window and looking to the sky. "Bettering yourself is fine. Wanting to be powerful and gaining respect from it is also just fine. But, what is it that you want, Chifuyu? What if I was gone tomorrow, the Vanguard without a leader. Would you take the mantle to protect the futures I've put on a trajectory forward or would you want the respect you deserve?"

As thoughtful and deep as Azure's question was, he knew exactly why he wondered such a thing. His future wasn't far from an end with what he had in mind. Eventually, his antics would catch up to him in some way or another. Death was only imminent for someone who didn't look after themselves. Nevertheless, that didn't stop him from having these tiny and important conversations. Someone had to move the cute Yuudehsi in the right direction, why couldn't it be him?

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:52 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 734

Chifuyu watched Azure stretch, tight muscles must suck. For Chifuyu however it wasn't a problem since she was able to relieve their tension through her manipulation of her body, she didn't have that issue and so her mentor would find her rather immobile after that, although she was behind him and he could just regard it as him putting in all the effort into moving through people. Either way she didn't see them as pawns, pawns could fight and had potential to be as strong as the queen. These people merely leeched in her eyes of the milk of the strong without having to get to the same level.

She looked at the Iramasha as she brought her eyes straight up to his own gaze, seeming much more cold than when she was closely pressed up to him, at least there she seemed to express something even if it was forced and not what Azure wanted. She was calculative - emotions were bad, and something she limited to avoid getting them mixed up with her decision making.

"Nothing is genuine Azure, everyone has self-motivation to dictate their lives. You want to do good, believing that by protecting others your life can have meaning and you take that as your motivation. Your interest. That's all people are Azure. In regards to your comment people could at least attempt to get some form of strength. The rate at which humans can gain units compared to the demons and hollows are exponential. Even if every human being here was conscripted there would be but a fraction of the number of the Shadow Fall horde there is."

She sighed, unable to see how Azure could not get her understanding. It was pure logic and yet he still thought emotionally. Perhaps they were simply too different or maybe she was too logical about her ideals. Which one of them were at a fault? Chifuyu would think on that while following the leader, she watched Azure greet a cafe owner, did he need to greet everyone? The young lady looked around and saw all the people. They were looking at the two of them she observed, not just Azure. It was merely deduced to be their curiosity that made them look at her - probably wondering if they were related, in a relationship or something of the kind. People did always seek the most superfluous of details the woman had deduced a long time ago.

"I suppose it's enough, I think the fact someone told you to do it should be enough of a reason though. Who cares what you hope for... it's survival that matters."

The young woman looked to the side, her eyes settling on a mother and her son. The mother was looking at Azure. Like everyone seemed to be doing, the teenage son however was looking at her. Typical adolescent male behaviour. The male broke her thoughts, asking her what she wanted. For Azure he'd easily hear her heart, shifting from its rhythmic beat to a rather fast tempo. Her eyes glazed over and she swallowed quite loudly.

I... I want to die.

She closed her eyes and eased her response, taking a moment which seemed much longer in her mind before she was ready to answer. The girl was nothing but a mistake, she was a created being which was no different than anything she made! Equipment or a trinket. Nevertheless she'd never voice her thoughts, she turned to face the leader. Her heartbeat would betray her comment, giving evidence she was lying.

"I don't want anything, except to understand. Power is not something I care about. It is something I must obtain though, respect means nothing to me. I do not require respect and if you were to die then I would take over until a more competent candidate was able to take on the role."

He could assume it was a lie, but only her desire was a lie. Everything else was true. For the Iramasha he might've be able to isolate the exact trigger from the rhythmic heartbeat or he might not of. Either way whether he pursued it or not was entirely up to him. Chifuyu had answered and her eyes had shifted back to meet his but the stone had cracked and there was a dash of sadness in those sapphires.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum