Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Overwhelming
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 9:35 pm by MWD

» The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 8:34 pm by MWD

» Spring 2020 7 Day Burst
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 8:27 pm by MWD

» Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 7:38 pm by Lillian

» Turn a Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 7:18 pm by Guest

» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 4:10 pm by Henrex

» Ella's Face Claim list
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:16 pm by THEFROST

» Ryoichi Sora [5-5; Hazard Rank F]
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:13 pm by THEFROST

» ∙thefrost's graphic request∙
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:57 pm by THEFROST

» Beauty and The Bitch (Helle/Mimi)
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 9:42 am by Mozy

Top posters
THEFROST
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 I_voting_barThanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 I_voting_barThanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2758 registered users
The newest registered user is NovaM

Our users have posted a total of 136520 messages in 20437 subjects

Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arata Genji
Experienced Member
Arata Genji

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~]   Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Arata Genji. ~
Yes, that would be
dark.
Spoiler:

Arata was infact shocked when watching the cat jump and react so quickly. He then thought about how he should not have taken him lightly, cats are flexible, agile, and have great balance, and Arata had always known this, but it was different on a man. Wasn't it? He decided to not waste too much time worrying about the minor issues and chased after Kinonen. Something about his face warned Arata not to, but instinct took over. The little bastard had a plan, but what was it? Just in case, Arata felt behind his back in the darkness and out of Kinonen's view, making sure his staff was there and secure, it was. It was cleverly hidden behind and inside his long cape, and the top could be camoflauged easily with his mask and over clothes. However, it was easy to pull out at a moments notice. He grinned and saw Kinonen up ahead. He walked up slowly, thinking of a plan.

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Back to top Go down
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~]   Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:50 am

(This entire thread is now null, void, and useless since Kinoen has been updated and changed completely)

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
Raiki
Raiki

November SOTM 2011 2nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~]   Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:11 am

moved to arhived on request

Akemi★

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~]   Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:06 am

Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 Akemi

Archived;;Locked;;Moved to the correct spot

Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 Characters
Back to top Go down
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 25PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~]   Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:15 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD