Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» For the Satisfaction of my Soul [Cyrus/Helle]
Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] EmptyToday at 1:37 pm by Rawk

» Spring 2020 7 Day Burst
Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] EmptyToday at 1:22 pm by Sumdumguy

» Cresimir Engelweiss XIV [Finished Probably]
Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by Rawk

» A Queen's Last Will [WW4 Open]
Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] EmptyToday at 1:06 pm by THEFROST

» Enslaved to Duty (Helle/Anis)
Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] EmptyToday at 12:55 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]
Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by THEFROST

» Scars
Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] EmptyToday at 12:18 pm by Absentee

» This Is Important [Kokoro/Yugiri]
Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] EmptyToday at 11:32 am by Rawk

» Karmic Debt [Adam/lyza]
Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] EmptyToday at 10:59 am by THEFROST

» Mend The Heart [Cirno]
Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] EmptyToday at 10:36 am by THEFROST

Top posters
THEFROST
Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] I_vote_lcapDon't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] I_voting_barDon't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] I_vote_lcapDon't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] I_voting_barDon't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2758 registered users
The newest registered user is NovaM

Our users have posted a total of 136556 messages in 20439 subjects

Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder]   Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder] EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 7:17 am

«DON'T BE AFRAID TO STEP UP»

I'm leaving this here a reminder that member shouldn't be afraid to take up positions of leadership on the site. And by that I mean that you can pitch me ideas if you have an idea for an event/mission, a character you want to aim for a high position or have some type of major or minor change on the site.

I can easily arrange for events to be advertised, character ideas to be approved, event characters to be made, events to be made, changes in positions to be made, alterations to the site to be implemented and so on. I'm just not a mindreader, and if you have something you want to do, I can't open your skull out and get you to speak it to me.

And with that said, I am a very busy person, but I take feedback on the site and the engagement that the members want to have with it seriously. So feel free to drop me a line in a DM on the discord; even if you have to tell me in the discord main.

Resources:

Event Template
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8341-event-creation-sign-up-template

Mission Template
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8372-mission-template-new

Communication Thread
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Don't Be Afraid To Take Up Leadership [Public Reminder]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Site Announcements and Updates-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD