Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] Empty Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja]

Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:43 pm
Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 509

The glorious new nation of Vastime, a much different place from the stronghold of Japan held by the Yuudeshi. Everything here was different and alien to the Yuudeshi prodigy, her eyes looked upon foreign ground and sights and strange people. Following her mission in Micronesia Chifuyu was not in the best state of mind. She did not want this to get out though, she had began to felt isolated and only when she was approached did she appear to have some semblance of herself - only an illusion of herself.

Being Vanguard Leader Hayden's Shadow, meant that she would sometimes need to venture to find him as Japan was not his base of operations. Chifuyu had a hard time coming to terms with this. The leader seemed more focused on Vastime than Vanguard, and when he did focus on Vanguard the resources of Vastime were used. Not that it was a bad thing, Chifuyu mainly saw it as a negative for public appearance due to the possibility of them looking weak with their forces constantly requiring external assistance.

She missed Azure, her former teacher, the former leader. A man she had a great amount of respect and affection for - even though it was such a short time they had together. She wasn't doing so well in her life at the moment, the infection she had sustained had mutated. Further than what she expected, it didn't seem to affect her like the other humans which was likely because of the Hogyoku's influence on her anatomy in her early stages of development that it mutated the virus.

Strands of her pure white hair had began to turn red, albeit hidden for the most part amongst the pure which forest of strands and also the fact that any pronounced ones were often cut or removed. Her focus was non-existent now, she had trouble with even basic analysis of situations and even with her Phantom Tech she struggled. No longer feeling like the capable, prodigy that she was a few months ago and it had opened so many doors that Chifuyu had never opened by herself those being primarily negative; fear, vulnerability etc.

What's happening to me... Why.... I can't think. I want to go home...
I just.. I just need to get this done.

Having stood still Chifuyu's eyes were tightly shut as though she had a migraine, she was trying to focus. To be able to keep her mind set to this simple task of giving Hayden the files he requested, files that were kept in physical form due to the nature of them and didn't have digital back-ups - those types of files - Chifuyu was able to drop them off without issue before heading back, having every intention to leave this place now and go back to where she wanted to be. A place where she had control over and not this chaos of a city and while it was a nice day that meant nothing to her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] Empty Re: Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja]

Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:26 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

The Wandering Wolf of Wonder, was one of the greatest attractions Vastime had. Mirja, in her Vastime uniform, would walk about making sure that everyone was being nice and good and friendly and that nobody was trying anything bad and that everyone was sufficently flirted with. If she found anything bad there would be frowns. Of course, Mirja would normally tear them limb from limb, but she was on her best behavior in Vastime, so she didn't hurt them to much and got them to the police station in one piece, which was quite the marvel for someone of her temperament.

But then she picked up something on the old nose radar. Something that drew her in, and enticed her. Something that made her say L'amour de la baguette. Because french was fun like that, it had a way of just slipping out unbidden without any warning, reason, or understanding of the actual language. Which she did have but that was besides the point. She headed in the direction of the smell and came across a girl that was shaped like beauty. Her smell was different, certainly not an average human. And not something she had ever smelled before. Something like this she would have remembered.

So she appeared in front of the girl, always one to show off unparalleled speed. Or well, rather paralleled speed but only by really cool guys. Mostly unparalleled. Quasi-unparalleled?
"Hello beautiful. Welcome to Vastime, I shall be your Wolf this evening" Mirja exclaimed, swishing her tail excitedly as she looked on at the woman. "You, smell, different. So, what brings you here? Clearly something about you that isn't the same as everyone else. And this goes beyond a different set of shower gels. Are you hiding anything that you need to tell your Wolf, beautiful?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] Empty Re: Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja]

Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:48 pm

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 426

Well, it appears her plans had taken a new turn, a complication arose in her goal to get back to Japan in the form of a wolf girl. Normally her mind would be completely capable of working her way out of this girl's spotlight but it simply wasn't happening. While Mirja was in her Vastime uniform, providing Chifuyu with a means to accurately gauge that she was part of Vastime although the same could be said by Mirja, since Chifuyu was dressed in her Vanguard uniform.

Listening to the woman speak she detected flirting and a hint of playfulness, it was time for her to put those manipulation skills of her's to the test and make everything appear fine. That lie that she has lived.

"Well... it's not my first time here... I mean it seems to be the one place I don't navigate very well. This... evening?"

Chifuyu took a moment to process if the woman was actually being serious with regards to staying with her the entire day and even into the night. She frowned a little when Mirja said she smelt different, almost a little offended by the comment, although everyone did have their own scent realistically and it was merely the illusion of being offended she wanted to play.

"What do you mean I smell different? I'm a human... everyone smells different don't they? Also I'm not hiding anything else... except I guess I can give you a secret if you really want."

Leaning her head forward and getting really close so she could put her mouth right up to Mirja's ear like it really was an important secret she was about to tell her. Although honestly it really wasn't that much of a secret since anyone with a laptop could find out who she was.

"My name is Chifuyu. What's your's? Or are you just a wolf with no owner? Should I maybe name you?"

Giving a smirk as she leaned back so that she was looking at the other woman's face, a playful wink being added to the mix for that trademark Chifuyu way of doing things. Nevertheless she truly just wanted the woman to leave, not thinking that by flirting could end up extending this meeting even further than what it needed to be but a small chat with a wolf was better than a Vastimian authority arresting her and then her having to explain to Hayden why she got arrested. That would simply be awful.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] Gamma_Signature
Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] CHARACTER_LISTHalting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] GRAPHICS_THREADHalting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] TIMELINE_THREAD
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:41 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Staring at this girl in front of her, Mirja would easily be able to tell that she was part of the Vanguard, if she knew what the Vanguard uniform looked like, or had more than a passing understanding of what they were. The strange, people that were somewhere not doing much was the complete sum of her knowledge. She was not very clued in on world matters, after all.
"Ahh, that's nothing to worry about. Vastime has very confusing streets. It's like King Zap built it it to make people run around like rats in a maze so he could laugh dramatically from his office. Not that he ever would, he's far to busy to stare out of the window" she commented, looking the woman up and down with a hiddenly analytical eye. There was something, off about her. Usually Mirja could approximate emotion due to how a person smelled - emotion really just being a bunch of chemicals that she could smell - but this one was new. Entirely.

"And I mean you smell different. Yes everyone has different smells, but it's like cherry tomatoes and normal tomatoes. There is always similarities. You, smell more like a chili. Which means either you are lying about being a human or you are hiding something rather dramatic" Mirja was a curious wolf, and when something like this came up, she couldn't help but dig deeper. And then ohh, the girl got Mirja all worked up. Mirja bit her lip and returned the favour, leaning into her ears as she moved back, pursuing her prey as a switch in her mind flicked over from comical fluff-ball to preditorial animal.
"You can name me whatever you want, Chifuyu. Just be on your guard. I bite" She snapped her teeth next to the girl's ears to prove a point, the powerful lupian jaws making quite the noise. Had she known what Chifuyu had recently gone through relating to teeth, it would have been something to avoid. But she was blind on that front.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 426

Standing there contemplating the situation, Chifuyu had to resort to trying to use her phantomtech brain to keep herself focused. She couldn't get distracted now but this woman was onto her. The Shadow had to do something, something to get this girl off her case... she decided she might have to orchestral a little plot with her body. Looking confused with the woman speaking about smell Chifuyu's face suddenly erupted with a grin.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry miss. It's because of a piece of technology I am testing, it's meant to try and direct energy back into my body but it appears to not be working properly, it must be blocking the scent though. How strange, maybe it is warping it or emitting its own. I must say I am very grateful you stopped me, I think you might've solved my problem or at least given me some insight into it!"

The demeanour switched to that of a girl who had just been given a revelation to her problem, clearly being a nerd though from what Mirja could tell from this situation. Chifuyu's eyes seemed to be concentrating but otherwise preoccupied as though she was working on the problem in her head, hoping to stir Mirja into snapping her out of this guise of her's. If Mirja didn't interupt her then the Yuudeshi pretended to realise where she was and smiled embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry... and for the name, how does snugglepuff sound? Cute right? I guess you better tell me your name or you'll just be Snugglepuff from here on out."

A quick change of the subject and hopefully Mirja would be focused back on the teenager's attractive appearance instead of that scent that her change was emitting, hopefully the tech guise would be able to make Mirja drop it.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Halting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] CHARACTER_LISTHalting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] GRAPHICS_THREADHalting the Shatter [PRIVATE/Mirja] TIMELINE_THREAD
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:31 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Ahh, technology. Mirja had never heard of anything that was like that. Pheramone-altering tech was available, but it had to be overwhelming for her not to be about to clock what was underneath, and yet this girl's scent was subdued. Like a normal person. But, lacking technophilia to know what she was taking about, Mirja could only resort to one last thing to help her out.
"Ahh, technology. Always on the fritz, huh? Follow me, I'll take you to a friend" she said, going to take Chifuyu's hand and drag her off to a machine shop.

"Leon is a magnificent, Germanic genius with technology. He may mistake you for a sandwich, or forget you are standing there and jump out of his skin every time he looks over, but I've never met a man who can manipulate technology like he can. And it's everything as well. Doesn't matter if it's a watch, coffee machine, or unique high-tech personal flight system using neuron repulsors. Man is a masterpiece. Your bit of tech will work, of that I can assure you. Give him a spanner, and a handful of screws, and he'll make you an airship. Don't worry about cost either. He gets a stipend from the Nation of Vastime every month to cover him, generally because most of the time he forgot that he was meant to get paid and was about to go bankrupt" Mirja exclaimed, seemingly rather vigorous about the man he was going to.

"As for the name, well. Snugglepuff is certainly cute. And for a darling like you, i can be called Snugglepuff. I am fluffy, I like snuggles, and such a radiant woman like yourself shouldn't be refused in her desires outside of the bedroom"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:57 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 325

Chifuyu saw that Mirja wanted to draw out the truth, even going as far as to suggest a friend of her's. Now Chifuyu knew this simply wouldn't do, this girl was persistent though towards understanding what was going on with Chifuyu, it was a little annoying but nothing she couldn't handle. She had to shake her head at that notion, with her royal blue gaze suddenly becoming serious.

"We cannot... I'm sorry, but the technology is something the was commissioned by the Vizard Corps, stealth technology that is which I shouldn't have even told you about but I got so confused and then excited and I forgot. Basically.... it's not allowed to be looked worked on by anyone other than Zin and I, I'm sorry snuggles. I hope you understand."

Smiling at her she wondered just were she could move onto next, could she leave? No that would be much to suspicious to leave right after saying such things. She had to spend time with Mirja and make her feel comfortable before leaving, basically meaning that Chifuyu was going to need to spend the day with the wolf unless the other woman wanted to leave sooner. Her mind started thinking about the possibilities of what she could suggest.

"Maybe... for all the help you've been I could pay for lunch? If your not to busy that is."

Standing there Chifuyu left the option open, if she didn't want to then she'd leave or alternatively Mirja could suggest another option which was a possibility.

Hmmm.... have I handled it the best way? I feel like this could've gone better. Either way, this woman is strange and not just physically. She's different from other people.

Waiting patiently for Mirja, Chifuyu would slip back into a spaced-out state of mind where the wolf would likely need to wake her up by disturbing her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:10 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja cocked her head softly as she heard about the stealth technology commissioned by the Vizard Corps. They were really frigging good at what they did, having met Zeda, who was in the Gotei. There was no way they would release technology that had a chance of going faulty. Zeda's pride wouldn't allow it, and she was pretty sure that he was like his father in a lot of ways. Still, she was going to call her up on it and not just let it go with a simple rebuttal. There was something the girl was hiding.

"Ohh, secret spy stuff. The Corps and Vastime are really friendly. Plus, if you are worried about leaking information, Leon will forget what he is working on, while he is working on it. And if you are still adamant we can always shuffle him out of his workshop and you can use that. It's got a lot of cool tools. I don't think you could want for anything while working away in there. Don't want to be walking around with faulty tech, huh? Could do any manner of unpredictable things. And if any of those would ruin your pretty face I would be deeply aggrieved that I had not been forceful enough to get you to sort it out when I learned that it needed sorting" Mirja replied. If the girl continued to try and resist, then Mirja would be pretty sure that it was a lie and that she was hiding something deeper.

"As for lunch, not something you should worry about. I own a cafe, does the best coffee in town. We can get that whenever, because it's my shop, so it closes up whenever rather than on some set schedule. Business before Pleasure, and having some wonky stuff in you is very much business"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:56 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 323

Chifuyu watched Mirja, clearly misunderstand what she was trying to say, now she would have to explain again which would look even more suspicious to the wolf if she thought it was just Chifuyu altering the story. She sighed for a second before she tried to set this all out straight, hoping the two women could move on from this situation and at least get off the topic that she had no intention of revealing to a complete stranger.

"My name is Chifuyu Yuudeshi, I am making the technology for my uncle Zin. It's not that he bought my faulty technology but it isn't done yet. That is why I cannot let you have your friend see it. I'm sorry miss, but it simply cannot be done. Even if the Corps and Vastime are aligned doesn't mean they both get access into each others files and equipment."

Standing there she was getting a little irritated by the woman's interrogation of her. Either way, what did it matter if she smelt funny? She was sure that many people here smelt funny through their powers that is or for any number of reasons. She was quite nosy but she supposed everyone had their faults. Nevertheless she wanted to move onto something else, a new topic that wasn't off-limits for the world.

Waiting for Mirja's lead the woman would wait until the wolf had taken the lead since Chifuyu had no idea where said coffee shop was. She'd follow behind her, staying close as to not lose her in the crowd. Once they arrived Chifuyu did in fact feel like a drink, a coffee sounded good even though she had not felt the desire for something before. Guess the environment just made her thirst for some caffeine.

"Would it be too much trouble for me to ask you for a coffee? I'm not picky at all."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:51 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

It seemed that the tech was not something that she had bought, rather something she had been working on herself. Still strange though. Still, it seemed like she would be getting nowhere so she just gave up on that. People could have their secrets if they were so adamant to keep them. Wolf wanted to help but didn't have the patience to peel through the seven layers of their shield. Which then brought up an interesting point. Maybe she could do something cool with the idea of Rho Aias. Ajax was a monster of a man after all, so he deserved to be added to the panoply of the Wolf. Mighty and Fluffy is she.

And then they were at her coffee shop. Somehow. She really needed to pay attention to what she was doing once in a while. But then where would the fun in that be? She wouldn't get to be led to strange and exotic new lands like the coffee shop she owned. And from there she wouldn't be able to go make them both some coffee while they sat and drunk it and stared at each other with intensity that would rival the unbridled fury of the sun itself.

And also there was cake.

But one thing perked up her ear, and made her look at Chifuyu with a cocked eyebrow and a erratically swishing tail.
"This is a coffee shop. it does coffee. If it is too much trouble to get coffee here, then the world might as well just implode right now because reality itself makes no sense anymore" She exclaimed, before going into the back room to make coffee. Which was more like a coffee-flavoured super drink, with a blend of herbs in the granules that promoted good health and vigorous energy. So when she brought the coffee out to Chifuyu, she hoped the girl wouldn't explode or something. Who knew what else she had in her.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum