Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fluffy Royals. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Fluffy Royals. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fluffy Royals. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fluffy Royals.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:28 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Fluffy Royals. - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Mirja shrugged off Hakai's questioning. They would be for later, when they were not doing a special thing that required a lot of thought to it. At first, Mirja thought that he was actually going to pass her test. Actually protect his most precious memory and refuse tutoring if that was the cost. But then he calmed himself down, and got to the detachment. Which made Mirja sigh. He seemed such a big, serious kind of guy, she thought that maybe, there was something that he could grasp that was important enough to refuse the words of a random wolf girl.

But there was not, and so Mirja sat down heavily, and looked at Hakai.
'Am I doing something wrong? I gotta question it after so many people have failed...' Mirja asked Hvit.
'I think people are just programmed to accept whatever you tell them to if you are teaching them something. Even if it is precious' Hvit replied. Mirja leaned back and stared up at the sky in soft despair, wondering if she would ever find someone that could tell her no. But then she sat up again sharply as Hakai was making waves. Very quick waves as well. Everyone else took quite a while.

He had the strange tattoo thing that Chidori had, but that wasn't the biggest thing. The biggest thing was that he had actually spawned a Tulpa before she had taught him how.
"What did you just do? Did you break my carefully planned training exercise or something? You weren't meant to be able to do that. It's meant to be a lot longer. I'm meant to tell you you have failed and you have to react with however you would react having been told that you failed out of the blue and then you come back later and tell me why you failed, and then we get back onto it and then you do your Tulpa. Do you derive amusement from skipping steps and watching people flail?" Mirja asked, her voice solid and vigerous as she lectured Hakai for something he had no control over at all.

"Ahh, now you make me look like an idiot because I have no idea what you just did" She exclaimed, before sighing and taking a breath to calm down. There was one thing that could have been the culprit. But, she'd never known someone to have a memory quite like that. "So, what did you use as the memory? I can only assume that you got something that is stupidly precious to you and the release caused such a blossom of energy that it to explosively latch onto your body without going through the standard steps. Such an influx of energy that the Personal Tulpa manifested itself until you became conscious of it and then it snapped back into not existing like the thing at the edge of your sight that only exists until you look at it" She ranted and bitched and seemed generally annoyed at Hakai for breaking her technique.

"If my hypothasis is correct, to resummon the Tulpa you need to think on the memory that powers it. And no, it's not gone, despite what you might believe. There was this whole thing about how memories are cool and stuff and now it's all ruined and throwing the script out of the window is the only thing I can do because some guy thought he was far too cool to follow the steps and thought 'ohh, I've only just begun and this is taking to long, lets skip to the end'"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fluffy Royals. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fluffy Royals. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:50 pm

THE STEEL VIZARD KING

Hakai Chikara
破 壊 力

As his chest still thumped heavily, his eyes were pinned to Mirja. The deep red hues had never left her since he had exited his memory, and the more she spoke the more it seemed like he was an anomaly to the system she had created. The wolf before him had spoke of dropping the memory, yet how could a man like Hakai truly abandon something like that? He didn't feel lost, and he didn't feel like he was losing a part of himself like he imagined. Instead he felt invigorated. Mizore was the one thing in his life that allowed something pure - setting him on a new path away from his destruction. And from that memory, Hana was born. It was nothing but happiness, and not something he would let go of any time soon. As his eyes were pinned to hers, he began to twist his neck and crack a few bones - feeling stiff after such an experience.

"I... uh..." It was quite unusual for Hakai to be at a loss for words, and much less to stutter them. Whatever he did was apparently skipping steps, or making waves in which nobody had before him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to break your training regiment. Does that mean it worked? I don't see anything different, much less understanding anything more." His neck cracked once more as he loosened up his body, his crossed legs uncurling for a moment as he re positioned his body, sitting atop of his shins while hands were placed in his lap. Being asked what memory he had resurfaced, his look of confusion turned to that of a somber and sad one - his locked eyes dragged away from hers and fell unto his hands in his lap. He was surrounded by people with incredible powers, this woman before him was teaching him something new, and yet he was still brought down by the thought of a memory. In some ways it made him feel weak, yet at the same time, made him feel human. 'In the end, he thought, there's nothing shameful about emotion.

"... It was my wife." His eyes drew upwards once again, a somber tone lining his voice. "It was spring. The sky... was unlike anything I've seen before. The blood red hue from the sunset laid upon us, the wars of the night prior didn't even matter to me. People were dying, screaming as London burned a few countries over. Yet it didn't phase me at all." Clearing his throat, he began to hesitate as he in a raspy voice. "It was when I first learned of my daughter. Hana. The more I think back on that moment, the more I miss Mizore. I lost a part of myself when she died - and that memory is one of my happiest moments I have of us together. Near one thousand years of life and my happiest moment is but a few years ago. Says a lot about my life, huh?"

He chuckled as he listened to Mirja's words, saying that he was "too cool, so let's skip to the end". He couldn't help but laugh as he slowly began to drag himself out of that somber memory once more, bringing himself back to reality in hopes of finding out what he could do to continue. She said that replacing the script was her only approach for this situation - that others would fail or be half as ready to access the Tulpa as he was. Maybe it was the years of experience he underwent to reach this point - or it was simply the mindset of such a simple moment powering it.

"That's just it. I don't think I dropped the memory like you suggested." Part of his confusion was sated as he spoke, realising what exactly may have happened within that memory of his. "I cherish that memory with all my heart, I don't think it's physically in me to drop it. When... everything melted away, and reality seeped back in, I don't think that was me losing or severing my link to it. I think it was me melting. It was me fading to nothing as I became one with that memory." He was confusing himself even as he talked before slowly shaking his head. He wasn't sure if this was the case, nor did his theory have any basis, it was simple the thought in hindsight.

He didn't appear to have changed, and yet despite her reaction, something had happened. Hakai had spent countless years meditating upon such memories, thoughts, yet he had never quite been in a situation such as this. He would remember them as partial details - never in full detail and the more his mind delved into that memory, the less he understood of how. "Does that mean my Tulpa manifested if but for a split second?"

Fluffy Royals. - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fluffy Royals. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Fluffy Royals. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:17 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja was still in her enthusiastic rant mode when Hakai seemed rather caught off guard by Mirja's antics. There was only a few people in the world that could take a Wolf Rant in their stride, after all. And so obviously, logic was not quite something that she had mastered in this form, and her rants didn't always make a lot of sense.

"Of course you didn't mean to break it. You aren't an asshole. But you did break it, and so intention means nothing. Intention does not fix the result, only action does that. And I have to be the one doing the action and I have very little idea what I am doing with other people with this! And also of course you don't feel any different! You are stupidly strong. I have found that the stronger the person, the more difficult it is for them to come to realize the new flow of energy within them, due to it's static and decidedly slim quantity" The small confines of the Dome made Mirja seem rather flaming, as if something different to spiritual pressure was coming out of her. It wasn't vicious, or violent, but it was certainly heated and vigerous. And then, she calmed down a little and looked to Hakai, with a soft smile.

"Children use cheat codes when it comes to being the best memory you have of them. I should have thought sooner that the girl you brough to Jamacia was going to be the memory used here. And I should have prepared for the enormity of such a memory. You are the first father I have taught this too. Even Hayden is....I think he's even a virgin. Never got close enough to confirm, but he never has the smell of woman about him. Like, ever. And woman is a pretty obvious smell. It lingers for a very long time. Even you have the smell of woman about you. So, blathering and tangents aside, it's no surprise. In fact, it should have been obvious" Mirja seemed like a woman who liked to talk. a lot.

And then the Wolf exploded again into aggitated exclaiamtions at Hakai's admittence that he did not actually drop the memory, so precious to him.

"Well of course you didn't! Fluffy idiot!" Mirja thumped her fists against Hakai's head, but they were very light hits, like raindrops, and clearly meant for comedic effect. Although, this act did show Hakai the immense range of control Mirja had over the strength that was raging inside her body.

"If someone told you to get the most important memory you had and just throw it away like it was an broken cd...only an idiot would think you can actually do that! If you want to move a cup from one table to another, you have to take it off the first table. But while it is on neither table, the cup doesn't cease to exist! And it's the same concept! You are picking this memory up, which with my wording implies that you'll lose it because it's a sort of test of character and of importance because people are strange. And so the second part was taking the cup that was floating in between two tables, and putting it on the table of you. Latching it to your body, turning memory into physical substance. Eases the strain of life and powers awesome Tulpas!" Mirja threw her hands up in the air like she was expecting cheers. And Hvit obliged. "But you are really strong so you probably don't notice it unless you actively look for it"

"Also also also, probably also, yes. Your Tulpa popped in for a few moments. And it had to be one of them wierd ones that is a body-mod instead of a construct. Like, ohh, look at me, I'm Hakai, the smartest guy in the world, if you are going to learn from me then I am going to make your teaching so super hard so I get a fair price. I have no idea how you feel. That is why the Tulpa is kind of bad to actually teach people, because I have so little control over what is happening. I just tell you a few things and the rest is up to you, like, really up to you. My what-I-can-doness ends here. It's all down to you, and how much time you put into mastering it. Like all things. I guess, manifesting a Tulpa is like, a punch. Without punching. You have to, feel the memory inside your body, and then flex that muscle and the Tulpa pops into existance"

And with her incredibly long rant at an end, she stood with a strange, proud stance, hands on her hips and her chest stuck out, as if she was posting for a statue or something.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fluffy Royals. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fluffy Royals. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:06 am

THE STEEL VIZARD KING

Hakai Chikara
破 壊 力

The Vizard King sat there stunned for a moment as the wolf-like woman before him continued to rattle off word after word. He didn't quite understand the situation, but he definitely felt the flurry of energy radiating into the atmosphere as she did. The dome that covered them was no exception, the fiery ripples that exploded from it clearly expressed her emotion right there. Whether she actually meant for it to happen was ambiguous, but it just made a small smile pop across his face instead. His dark black hair draped over his body as he let out a small stretch during her speech, letting the words bounce off him. Partially because he didn't know what to say, but mostly because he knew if he tried to get a word in - it wouldn't happen.

Yet despite that, he still tried to explain among the gaps. Scratching the back of his head with his legs still crossed, he spoke in a rather confused tone. "Y-yeah, I understand that, but your surprise at me didn't exactly help me feel guilty." More rants followed, yet he took it all this time.

With a few playful hits upon his head, Hakai squinted his eyes lightly. It was obvious this woman was passionate, and she had just taught him something interesting. In a way it was meditation. But she was proving it to be something else all together.

"... you're finally done, huh?" With a small laugh to himself, he began to stretch his arms and crack his neck. "I just think you've never taught this to someone with such experiences as I have. I also delve into meditation a lot, it's not a foreign concept to me. In a way in which you described was not exactly the same, but it's a similar idea." With a deep breathe he began to stand up again, a the golden gauntlet covering his hand ran through the barrier she erected around them.

Opening his palm once more, that smile faded to neutrality when she spoke of her metaphor. That training the 'tulpa' was like a punch, that he needed to continue to work on it to fully realise it's capability, power and what it meant. "Well, it's a good thing I'm generally good at punching then, huh?" Yet even as she was stuck there with her chest out, eyes closed and visage statue-esque, it was hard to be negative around this girl. It was a mix of her upbeat attitude and willingness to help a rather notorious man unlock something within himself. He had promised to teach her something in return, yet he wasn't exactly sure what. She seemed a capable fighter, but even as a master in hand to hand, there was always something to teech. Perhaps a small spar is something that would have interested her?

"Hey, Mirja. I don't know what I can teach you specifically. Unless you have something more specific in mind, how about a spar, huh? Promise I won't go too hard." raising his right hand to his face, the gauntlet began to clench as a burst of black and white reiatsu echoed from his body. His gaze never left her, and he still stood within the dome that surrounded them. Depending on how difficult the spar became was entirely up to Mirja, if they needed to move over the Ocean to avoid damaging surroundings, Hakai was more than willing to take it there. The ball was in her court.

Fluffy Royals. - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:39 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja, gathered herself and calmed down a little to be more coherent and less nutjobbery with Hakai now she had gotten the Tulpa thing out of the way. When things didn't go the way she was expecting, she got a bit heated and crazy. She never claimed her mind was anything remotely approaching stable these days, and so a rant about how he broke her tricks was not even nearly the worst she could do. But, then she would never have been able to begin Tai Chi if she couldn't centre herself, so Hakai got a miracle of a few moments of sanity from the Wolf.

"Teaching is just showing someone something they don't know. It doesn't have to be specific, it doesn't even have to be anything tangible. No matter how great the building, it always starts from the bottom, as a collection of rocks and assorted materials. Even if you show something that can only be learned by experience, it is still something to go off. And on the topic of that, how did you get so mythically awesome in the punchy art? Special diet, unique style, running up a mountain each morning to scream at the sky? Or is it really just because you have been doing it so long?" Mirja asked, her tone was a lot more subdued than before, and a lot less intense.

Giving him plenty of time to reply - she wasn't that kind of Wolf and was curious to hear his reply - she jumped up and down a few times after he spoke his secrets, slid her feet into an optimal position, and then kicked up Zero-Point. It was, slightly better than death. Why did she keep using a technique that felt like a red hot poker to the everything? And then when she had given Hakai plenty of time to prepare, she gave him a nod. And then she was in front of him. The distance between them was not great, but it was covered by her in the blink of an eye, and she flowed from move to strike with great precision. With her Bājíquán style, she angled her body so that a shoulder-strke would hit him in the chest at the same time as an elbow in the gut. It was considerably stronger than her usual fare - which was saying something - because she had grasped the inertia of her ultra-high-speed jaunt and channelled it into her attack. She wanted to make a good first impression, and unless they got super-duper serious, the Dome wasn't going to explode, so no chance of collateral.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum