Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Wolfish Welcome - Page 2 Empty Re: A Wolfish Welcome

Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Word Count: --

He listened to her words and continue her process of moving now. This was his process of allowing and observing what came. It wasn't as though he had much else to do here. He began to walk over to a set of stoves and different objects for heating. They were cooking devices for making things, he listened and observed what she said."We are born with Origin's, they dictate our lives normally and skill sets. Some of us have certain ones, for example, mine is Warrior..So I'm good at cultivating the warrior skills. Things outside of that seem to come less naturally to me." He was a warrior and born to represent his people in the fields. Not often was a Sugiura born with such an obligatory origin. But Qiang didn't seem bitter or upset about his lot in life. Qiang crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against a wall. It was up to her now how she cooked and prepared her items. As for what they did after, he figured they could spar a bit. See the differences in their fighting styles and see what they thought.

This would be a good form of payment he figured for his people. Getting to witness a display of Martial prowess from a different realm. Of course, Qiang wouldn't be putting a full effort into it or trying his hardest. He couldn't tell her the rules of the Tarot nor could anyone else. This was why he'd had such a hard time unlocking certain ones. The Lover's especially was hindered at best. Since his romantic life wasn't exactly the most well moving thing. As a King romantic incidents were few and far between. Not to mention the recent endeavors to set him up for marriage. It didn't help Qiang was one of those people who said the first thing that came to mind. He was blunt and often times it got him in trouble. "We can spar a bit for the folks here to watch, it's all I really do in free time these days. Training to unlock the Tarots further, my martial skills will only get me so far..But I guess it's something to use for nothing."

He didn't have the weight behind him that others did. Qiang was just a man who represented the Eastern Kingdom. Taking care of being a full man aside from a King. A crown doesn't make a king great, it's only a stupid metal hat. The man beneath it must be far more than some idiot. Qiang always strived towards that and squashed rumors as soon as they came.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Wolfish Welcome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Wolfish Welcome - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:37 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

A Wolfish Welcome - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

A Kitchen~! This was a glorious space, rather broad and full of things to do. Mirja swept her eyes over it once, and then got to work, clearly having some occular abilities of her own, being able to take in every facet of the place from a single involved glance. And then she started to procure things from shelves. A pestle and mortar, a pan with some water, a stove flicked on a high setting, and then the pan placed upon it to boil the water. She then ground the herbs in the mortar until they were sufficently crushed, and poured them into the now boiling water.

Looking into the pan for a moment, she sighed and then stuck her hands into the water, manipulating the herbal gunk and feeding it a small degree of Qi from her Dantian. Qi Alchemy was not something she knew a lot of, and so there was a good chance that the concoction would explode. But trial and error, and there was no chance of a giant river monster eating her here.

"Mmm, I used to have that issue. I couldn't learn anything outside of crushing people. I was terrible at my Zanjutsu lessons, absolutely abysmal at my Kido lessons. I felt I was never going to get anywhere. But, beauty of a long life and extreme tenacity is that you do get somewhere, eventually. And recently I've picked up a new trick, something I can't quite understand. Something like, motivation-powered learning. The more I want to learn something, the easier it is for me to pick up. I had a book I really wanted to read, but it was in really old Chinese. So I learned Chinese in a few days" Mirja looked up and smiled at Qiang for a few seconds.

And then the air was filled with a shriek and the pan exploded dramatically.

Metal shards flew all across the kitchen at considerable velocity, chased by boiling water, and strange greenish-black gunk that would stick to the place of impact and burn violently. One such metal shard smacked against Mirja's forehead and bounced off, spinning until it clattered across the work surface.

"Ow..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:25 am

He listened intently to her words, long life was a useful thing. His eyes didn't leave her or the area around her. Qiang's eyes went to work almost instantly reading the situation. He didn't have time for cool or fancy looking. He walked over stepping in front of the shard that would be the most problematic. The shard and timing of it were interesting to behold with his eyes. Reading the trajectory was only a portion of the cognitive outcome going on. Timing would be key and while being fancy could be cool. He wasn't willing to risk his speed costing a woman her life. He felt the metal cut into his chest slightly like a bullet. Qiang softly sighed as he pulled it out and tossed it on the ground. Walking away from the woman now with his arms going to his sides. This wasn't really much an of a bother for him. It wasn't like he had an invincible body or anything of that nature. He simply had something that made him different from others. That was the knowledge of what had to be done and gritting his teeth for it.

Sometimes you had to bite the bullet he wiped the blood off with his hand. "Do you require aid or are you alright?" He said clearly directing his question towards Mirja. She was a tough customer, but it was best to ask anyway. Qiang didn't mind as the female seemed shocked but only that he'd take an injury. It was better to get her then to allow one of his people to come to harm. Qiang walked over examining Mirja's head, she seemed to be alright. "Priestess." He said softly as a glowing light came from his frame. Healing any potential injuries she had within herself. This was a rather interesting person from what he could tell. Any other people within his radius wounded were healed almost instantly. He sighed and let the light fade from his person. Luckily it wasn't anything serious. He smiled a bit and looked at the broken metal pan, well it looks like they got something out of it. Their craftsmanship needed to be more sturdy for such things.

He took a step back restoring the personal space law between himself and Mirja. He didn't show a sexual intent only an interest in her injury if anything. She'd said now so his instinct to fix it kicked in rather quickly.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Wolfish Welcome - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Wolfish Welcome - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:41 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Exploding pan. Did Ci Lan Tsu ever have to deal with this, or was it just because she screwed up so badly? Or was this just your average failure and that was why people generally didn't do Qi Alchemy because it failed to spectacularly? But that was a question for another time, for now she smelled blood, and heard an impact of metal on flesh. She looked to Qiang to make sure that he hadn't taken one hard and to the head. Regicide would be bad.

"It'll take more than a metal pan to take me down. Look to yourself, you are the one bleeding all over the place" she told him, nodding to his chest, before he came over. And tried to do something, so Mirja was on the other side of the kitchen before he made it to her. Flash Step was quicker in the immidiate situation she was in, even if it fell completely flat in the long run. Or even the short, more than a second, run. "Very fine. Super fine. Ultra fine. Maximum overfine. You may want to stand behind something in future though, I am not confident that is the last pan to explode" She told him, giving him a suspicious eye. She seemed to have a great deal riding her but was not the girl to just throw tragic backstories at people for sympathy. She knew Qiang more than just a stranger, which was why she could act on the instinct of retreat, rather than the instinct of claw his face off and break his spine.

"Trial and Error, you see? And sometimes you get sharp metal pan bits stuck in your eye because error is kind of dangerous in a lot of situations that you wouldn't expect to see danger"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:19 am

He stopped, smiling and shaking his head. She didn't like people close to her, or perhaps it was only men. She was certainly a complicated one, he glanced at his chest. Offering a shrug of his shoulders as though it mattered little to him. "Wouldn't be much of a Warrior King if a nick like this bugged me." He said calmly deciding not to press the issue of her troubles. He guessed everyone had some tragic past or backstory at this point. Where their mom's dog ate their steak or whatever those were. He didn't really pay tragic much mind despite own mental issues. Most likely the reason he could use a helping amount of therapy. Nothing a good old fashion round of punch the stranger on a battlefield couldn't fix. A smart person would indicate that Qiang was running from his issues by seeking confrontation with others. But he wasn't a smart person so that didn't matter in the long run. He smiled softly and watched his body begin mending the injury. It wasn't much of an issue to speak of in this situation.

As for Mirja's exploding grenade pans, those were more dangerous. He only took this one to defend the girl. He'd given them a look command which was so much more effective. But followed it up with a verbal one to boot. Triple the effectiveness, this Pokemon battle was going well. "You should all leave, unlike me you can't see where they are going..and may just be a sitting duck." Well that ended that in classical fashion. Nothing left to do but watch a Wolf named Mirja to make metal confetti. That could have been an interesting show, his people were getting to see how flimsy their craftsmanship was. He'd need to keep his watchful gaze over this situation. He could tell them how it exploded and if it continued happening. Mirja was in the middle of her mad wolf experiments. Only time would tell what direction they went next. But he'd cleared the place out of innocent people. Now it was just him and her sitting in the cooking area.

This would be an interesting experience in some way or form he guessed.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:36 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja slowly returned, and spawned six more arms. Thick, and black, they moved idly as if prepared to catch the sharpnel that might come again. She was so smart, after all. There would be no more kaboom pans this time, she was sure of it. Gathering another pan, the water, and the herbs, she went about round 2, and rung a little bell in her head. She was the queen of the ring, and wasn't going to let a bit of alchemy beat her!

"Alright, should not explode this time, but yes. Best to duck because oyu know what they say about the best laid plans, and all. Not really a mouse, or a man, but the point still stands. Thee wouldth be besth served hiding. th" For some reason Mirja felt the need to mangle Old English, but that was just her. For some reason she felt the need to do a lot of things that made no sense anywhere at all and would occasionally cause people to get so confused their heads just went pop. Mirja tipped the herbs into the boiling water again, and then got stuck in, working on it and infusing it with much more care than she used before.

This time, there was no explosion of pan, there was just silence for a few seconds, and then the pan buckled outwards, deforming attrociously, but managing to stay in one piece this time. Mirja's thick black arms immidiately moved to cover the pan, shifting with a great speed to protect people from flying pan, but there was no flying pan, and so all was good and right in the world. And from that, Mirja drew out a small green pill from the pan, and held it up to the light.

"Sorry about the pans. I usually do this in special Mirja-specc gear so I didn't know that the reaction was that....emphatic" She told Qiang, before wrapping the pill and putting it in a pouch. She'd eat it later, when she had time to work on the profoundness of the vision. "So, what do you desire from me! I can make food, if you are hungry..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:45 pm

Qiang didn't move he seemed relaxed, he put his hands behind his head again. It didn't seem like anything of note would happen this time around. He merely listened and remained quiet for now. She was an interesting person and he could use that. Qiang didn't know to what extent he could do things. But he did know that she had seemed to do well this time around. When she asked him of what he desired in return. He smiled a bit bringing his hands to his side. "Well, I'd like you to help unlock a Tarot. I cannot tell you which one as if I do it voids your capability of doing it. If you wonder why it needs to be someone else. I can only activate a Tarot with an individual once. I'd like to have a Martial Art's match with you at the palace." He said letting her decide if the terms were acceptable. Qiang was running out of people to use his Tarot on here. He didn't know which one she would represent here. But with her, he could unlock the Tarot's powers. Awakening more of his prowess to protect his people.

Trial and error were a good way of putting his powers. Learning and understanding how it worked took time. This wasn't the easy path way for him to begin training. They couldn't do this here because her strength was great. She could hold it in he was sure of that much. He could show her just how talented he was at his martial arts. Was this a means of showing off, perhaps it was. He had a style he'd been working on within it. He'd not mind seeing what the female thought of it. He'd gotten the idea to create this stance or form within the Sugiura Kenpo he invented. It wasn't like this was a single form style. Like the stars in the sky, it had multiple passages and ways. The way it was created was for a freedom from a weakness. Qiang had built himself to be a skilled user of hand to hand and weapons. That was what made him special and different from others. He didn't have set techniques or things like that. He had to make them as he went, create while always thinking.

Never backwards, always forward was the motto he embraced. Qiang began his walk towards the destination in question. He began to head towards the Palace. If Mirja accepted it that was fine, if not she could explore these lands. See what the world held to offer for her here. Controlling his breathing and relaxing his body was the key to beginning a journey. He felt a familiar fear of when his parents would make him fight Guardian Beasts. In those days he would clash against enemies who were fierce. They were savage monsters who'd ripped and tore at him. Ripping away at a boy's humanity the entire time to make something else. This was of course just the ebb and flow of a world's direction in effect. Qiang would quit this place and go to the training grounds of the Palace. His people could see from the gate's which would protect them. But this training ground would mark a journey for them both. Of new experiences and new horizons.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:38 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja heard he wanted a tarot, and nodded. Strange, a man who would not comment on a girl spawning more arms out of nowhere, and dismissing said arms to the same place, but that wasn't something to linger on, right now she just wanted to see what he was capable of. From experience she knew he had something to do with post-temporal powers, able to percieve the future - or a future - in some fashion. How he did it, was still up for grabs. But she would probably be able to suss out some specifics from a fight. She had enough tricks, after all.

So she nodded and headed towards the grounds with him. Ensuring that nothing passive or sustained was running in the background. She wanted to fight him, not break him in half. She couldn't turn off EDA or she'd not be able to walk, but the rest of it went for a nap, and thus the body of the Enhancer, Mirja, was considerably weaker than it had been in quite some time. It was a strange feeling, but also sort of refreshing, not to have so many background processes running, like her computer had sped up after dropping the sixty things in the background.

One thing that didn't go off, however, was her Tai Chi. Screw calm and extended meditation, she was going to get her profound vision of enlightenment while crossing fists with a Warrior-King. So she brought up Qi from her Dantian and channeled it into her fists, kicking up the Illusionary Palm technique. Taking her pill, she gave Qiang a bow, and then set into her stance.
"I hope you are ready, Qiang. I've done what I can, but restraint was never my thing, so this might sting a little"

With her warning out of the way, she threw down the first test. Kicking off the ground, she darted towards him, throughly intent on arriving with her outstreched palm merely half an inch from his face. But then made a snap decision to uterlize her inertia control and stop dead an arm's bredth from him and slide into range with some fabulous footwork, and then snap out a palm strike. It was far from an ordinary palm strike, as there would appear to be half a dozen palms shooting towards him. One could easily be be written off as it would miss him entirely, and strike an inch left of his head, but the rest were all, equally, a risk. And yet, only one would hit him. Mirja had yet to master the technique, and so even she didn't know which palm was the real palm until it connected.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:46 pm

Qiang's hands came up now like he was holding cups but closed slightly. His frame began to rock back and forth almost like it was unsteady. He seemed unbalanced and yet something dangerous lingered beneath the surface. As she shot forward, his eyes did help him see it. This style wasn't about fighting in an understandable way. His form seemed almost drunk in its movements as he stumbled forward and back. As her palms topped and her impressive footwork came. It was a snap palm thrust forward from what he could guess. He couldn't avoid a blow perfectly as he moved back pulling her in almost. As the body part, she was going for slipped back. He didn't have a readable trait as his left hand came up and struck at her jaw. The blow he sent if connected would only prevent him going backwards for a moment. He fell on his back as he waited for a moment. His frame sat up in a single instant going into a standing stance again. This was a stance of Qiang's he'd made for amusement. Some of his people called it Drunken Kempo.

As he seemed almost like he'd taken some drinking into his system. The way his body swayed was unnatural and threw most enemies through a loop. Was his plan to throw her through one? That was an idea, he wanted help unlocking his tarot as he smiled. This was fun for him, enjoyable in a manner of speaking. It didn't take a warrior to not enjoy combat. His shoulder felt a stinging of pain in it as he could only guess it had taken some damage. But where was the fun in going down with a bruised shoulder. He'd only just begun to do some really insane stuff. Qiang believed all fighters had a rhythm they preferred to fight at.This didn't have a defined one. Its pace was constantly in motion and couldn't be defined. His form looked like he was stumbling almost like he'd drank. In terms of speed, she won that battle every single day of the week. And even St Patricks day without a jelly of a chance of him winning. But who said giving up was a choice in this situation. By no means would he give up a chance at a victory here.

That would be a naive child trying to swing a stick at a bear. But the fun part was when that child killed the bear with the stick. Qiang enjoyed fighting uphill fights more than anything else. They excited him and made the day worth living. This was the first time he'd gotten to try this stance against someone gifted in Martial Arts outside his Kingdom. He was curious for impressions and thoughts on the odd form. While the blow he sent towards her looked like he'd fallen. It was effective in the long run as a punch. It had a tremendous power behind it, that could catch the most people off guard.But for some reason, he doubted she'd be caught off guard completely. That made this more fun than any day he'd had for the last couple centuries though.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:42 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja was beginning to think that it wasn't such a great idea to take that pill and then get into a fight. She had no idea what was coming, and what was coming, was a very strange and disorientating feeling within her Dantian and outside of it as well. The world span and Qiang became something, else. He became, a sort of...circle. With arms. At this point, Mirja was not sure that she hadn't mixed up the recipie for the Qi Pill with the recipie for high quality LSD. Not exactly the best time to go chasing dragons.

Something came towards her and she only comprehended it after it smacked her in the jaw. Mirja was a very sturdy girl, like punching a rock, even after Nova Lupus and shutting off her passives. But that was not really here, or there. She was fighting a circle. And the circle was spinning constantly. Like circles did. There was no beginning, and no end to a circle. She would just have to Punch the circle and hope something happened. So with that under her belt, she lept into the air, and then brought her leg up as she was decending.

The tremendous axe-kick crashed down with terrifying force, enacting 'choice remodeling' of the terrain around her, in the vein that she thought it required more fractured earth and broken ground. Her legs were dangerous at the best of times, and right now the diea, the concept of restraint was not something she could even subconsciously understand. The pill was giving her a vision of Qiang being a circle, and she had to figure that out. And she had no idea what she was going to do to figure that out. And there was a possibility that there was nothing to figure out, and she was just off her head.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum