Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]

+8
Tsubine
MWD
Mirja Eeola
Gamma
punchout414
Rawk
Henrex
THEFROST
12 posters
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]

Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:13 pm
Joining cause...why not?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Zane
Zane
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000/40000The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arc Challenge [Different 30 Day Posting Event]

Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:36 pm
I'll join before I start doing stuff here in a moment. No reason not to.
Leviathan
Leviathan
Starter Member

Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:28 pm
I'm in!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum