Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where's Wald- Adam? Left_bar_bleue87500/999999Where's Wald- Adam? Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Where's Wald- Adam? Empty Where's Wald- Adam?

Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:45 pm

???

Yida

Elavera

Song: Dance Through the Danger - Artist: Shantae Half Genie Hero OST - Words: ???

Danger, excitement, and mystery! These were all the things that the girl found herself following, mostly because of Adam. It was a friend that she's known for a while, and she was quite honestly fed up with how they disappeared on her without a word, so she went searching for him herself! She did have to join this big weird group that she didn't fully understand, but it seemed cool enough! It'd be cooler if she could find him though. Every step through the halls let out the distant echo of tap shoes colliding with the floor, Yida's hands on her hips as she hmph'd rather loudly to herself, searching for him.

"ADAAAAAAAM!"

She was on the hunt, she was searching for him. She wasn't really annoyed at him for when he left, she honestly just wanted their attention and something fun to do. The other people around so far seemed too busy to even notice her, which only upset her greatly. She needed a friend to rely on, someone to talk too, someone to waste time with- oh, wait! Maybe Adam was going on a mission he could take her on! That'd be great, and fun! Mostly fun though, her child-like glee already easily seen as it was plastered upon her face with a grin. Her mind was racing, flooded with thoughts of adventure. Some similar to story tails of saving a princess or killing a dragon, or in this case, maybe a super powered shini-whatstheirface and taking their treasure! Maybe it'd be to some spooky, dark, evil place to take something.

It had only been about 10 seconds of her wandering, and she already had high expectations for when she found Adam of what they were going to do. She was a very busy person, lots of stuff to do, places to go, people to see, and food to eat! But where oh where was Adam?

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

Where's Wald- Adam? MNjstuP
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where's Wald- Adam? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Where's Wald- Adam? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Where's Wald- Adam? Empty Re: Where's Wald- Adam?

Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:26 pm

SIMPLY HUMAN

SIMPLY ADAM

Where's Wald- Adam? 6EdIfMt

Song: lostwoods [remix] - Artist: ozonesounds

"Searching for me?"

A cheery voice peered into the abyss of the Blood Fall Base. Following this voice echoing into the chambers, the warm flowing energy of Adam's chi enveloped the space around them. As he came on to the scene, the smell of buttercup flowers, chocolate and the sense of a cool spring day drenched the hallways.

Why all this alteration through his energy?

It was simple: he was enjoying a nice piece of cake...

...and he saw someone he liked to be around!

How could his aura be anything but sweet at the moment? His Chi could reflect his mood whenever he wanted to, so he allowed it to make the atmosphere a bit more tender simply because he had the power to.

Anyway, with the focus back on Yida, Adam's crimson eye focused in as he finished off the last bits of his vanilla cake. Wiping away the sprinkles and frosting from his mouth, the boy took a few more licks of his fingers before he gave a slight chuckle and decided to see what his little follower was up to following him way out here into this no-man lands of The Monsuta's reach.

"Color me surprised to see you way out here. I bet you must've ventured way out from where we last met up at, huh?

Still humming with a sense of glee behind his tone of speaking, Adam snapped his fingers, turned on his heel and formed a silver plate with the same piece of cake he was just eating just moments ago. Don't worry, this wasn't the cake he JUST devoured being reformed from out of his body. That would be totally gross and icky. No. This cake came as a treat from the Monsuta's merry band of contract cooks who always had a deck of sweets on hand to teleport into Adam's dainty little hands.

The 25th century had a lot of kickass tech, right? You can be as lazy as you want within the domain of your own household! Oh, those poor bastards in the stone age could only imagine the brilliant elegance of such conveniences.

"So tell me: don't you think you deserve a treat from that? Something sweet from the cake here to eat, to my precious smile. I'd say you are getting double rewarded, huh?"

He totally thought of himself as something rare, tasty and sweeter than the candy and treats he devoured. And why was there any reason for him not to be? He saw himself as a person capable of invoking great change into the world, so to lack that disbelief and render his confidence subdued was not the way he desired to live! He flourished with the inner most love for himself, so why not shower the world a little bit with it, eh?

"Now, tell me the story of how ya got here as we dine on this fine cake right here. Don't worry, it won't get to my thighs. I've got mad training for days to keep me fit!"

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Where's Wald- Adam? WVMWLOu
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where's Wald- Adam? Left_bar_bleue87500/999999Where's Wald- Adam? Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:18 pm

???

Yida

Elavera

Song: Dance Through the Danger - Artist: Shantae Half Genie Hero OST - Words: ???

Sweets and chocolates and flowers and all types of nice smelling things! That's what her friend Adam smelled like, and it immediately made her face light up like a lighthouse with joy and excitement upon spotting him just ahead! A few more floaty steps was taken towards him, dress flowing behind her, pale wisps of fog bellowing from the ends of the fabric to give her an almost ghastly look with each and every step, all up until she was right next to him, eyes peering at the quickly finished cake and watching the crumbs be wiped away from the corners of his lips. Only for a new cake to show up? Awesome! She wasn't the brightest, so she just assumed Adam could make cake whenever they wanted, which would be something that Yida would definitely love to learn!

But now wasn't the time for learning, now was the time for speaking. She was being gifted with his sweetness, both as a friend and just as a person to be around. A few more quick steps led to her standing right in front of him, hands held behind her back as she leaned in juuust a little bit closer towards him, goofy smile only about a foot away from Adam's own. Now there was a story to tell! A big, grand one that involved many perils and dangers that she needed to fight through!

"Well, first, I wanna know that training! If you can just make cake, then I don't wanna get fat from how much I'm gonna ask for some, oh oh, anyways, the story! So first, like, I had to figure out where you went first of all, so I went around asking people where Adam went, but obviously that didn't work very well. So instead, I had to remember back to what you used to say about the stories you told me, and I had to remember where you said you hung out a bunch. With amazing detective skills, I figured out you were around here, so I had to catch a plane ride allll the way over here, so I went up to some of the nice flight attendant people and made them fall in love with my -beautiful- charm-"

A mandatory flip of her hair was needed at that statement, head turned upwards just to show how confident she was that it was truly her charm, and not gasses spilling forth and making them adore her.

"They snuck me on and I got to be in the number one class place! There was lots of room and a pillow for my neck, it was really nice! They even gave me food and all the old people there said I was too young to be there, but I just ignored them because they were playing some movie where this fat orange cat and dog from a cartoon turned real and were trying to get jobs. It was stupid but it was also funny! Uhm, uhm, oh yeah, next I landed and I wandered around and listened for stuff that sounded like things you do. Someone was talking about a monster, and how those people were all around now, so I thought that was obviously where you were! They were about like, Earth and stuff, and something about making people be better and being before a third war. All stuff you think of!"

She needed a moment to take a deep breath, she's been going on for a long while, holding up a finger to ask for a moment as she composed herself once again, collected her thoughts, and went -right- back to her story.

"So then I had to find someone that knew where the monster people were, so I found one of those shini-whatstheirfaces and made them tell me, and they said they were gonna like, try to launch a sneak attack or something? They looked as young as me, and they were really weak because they started coughing and ended up really badly hurt and puking after they smelled my smoke. Anyways, I ditched them and came out allll the way over here where they told me, and there was lots of stuff on the way. There were these mean people at the front who were going to try and shoo me away, but I said that I wanted to be a monster, so after they fell in love with me, like everyone else does, they let me become one of the monster people, or at least come inside, and I wandered around to find you!"

Now that she mentioned it, the faint aroma of her charming gasses was smelled easily by Adam, something she just put on almost all the time, but he was probably used to it and could just ignore it from the start and remain unaffected. It still added another sweet scent to mix with one of cakes and flowers, making the entire hallway smell like a bakery merged with a florist!

"Sooo tell me about how -you- got here and why you're here and why you can make cake and when you can teach me that!"

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where's Wald- Adam? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Where's Wald- Adam? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:06 am

SIMPLY HUMAN

SIMPLY ADAM

Song: lostwoods [remix] - Artist: ozonesounds

.....that was quite the venture.

The look of wonder was plastered on the face of Adam as he heard his little companion talk without missing a beat. He had to wonder if her actual power was being able to talk non-stop and somehow not lose oxygen. It was impressive, to say the least, but at least it showed how committed she was towards finding him and there was a bit of flattery in that due to how deeply she sought to find him and all the effort that it took to find his hidden behind.

"It sounds like you went through an AWFUL lot of trouble to find me. Consider me tickled pink~"

Once again, that joyous smile flashed from the beaming aura of Adam as he was genuinely pleased by all that it took to find him. It showed loyalty to him and that was certainly an element that he could use more in his life. He hadn't the patience for people who couldn't follow orders, think on their own and remain at his side. Those people tended to get cut out, harmed or killed in his line of work. So it was nice to see someone so willing to stand by his side and it made him somewhat relaxed as his shoulders eased, breathing relaxed and heart rate slowed to a smooth sixty-four beats per minute.

When he was finished easing his tensions, the little terrorist recalled that his gassy friend over there was a bit too curious about where he got his cake from. Hadn't she noticed it? Hadn't she looked into it? It was the tech in the base that allowed them to do such magical feats of wonder. It was another aspect of how ingenious the human mind had the capacity to do on such a basic level. So, perhaps, this was a bit of magic to those who couldn't comprehend the complex technology behind what took place. As a 21st century common Joe would have been compared to an all knowing god if he was dropped into the 19th century, kept his smartphone and showed them all the information lurking in that pocket sized device. Hence, to an extent, Adam couldn't even really blame Yida for acting so surprised as the human brain and what it could do was always going to blow any persons mind away if they took the time to think about the miracles it could produce.

Anyway, with that mental rambling aside, it was time to get on with the get on and explain himself!

"I could say how it is done, but perhaps showing you would be better."

Then, with the snap of his fingers, Adam turned on his heels and motioned for Yida to follow him as he took her hand.

"I can't take no for an answer, so we are going to the place where this cake came from so you can see the magic of the human brain in process!"

And with that, they were on their way to the depths of the Monsuta's dining area so that the y could see all the bakers, cooks and those talented with food prep the meals, shove them to the teleportation dock and keep track of all the orders with such fancy-dancy holographic screens bleeping, screaming and raging at them. It was all a complex series of systems, processes, and gadgets which kept even something as simple as eating automated. All the cooks needed to do was get the order, finish it and then transport it to the dock for teleporting so that the Monsuta's boys and girls were well fed, taken care of and have the ability to perform at their finest!

"If we work together, use our mind and combine our resources: we can make this whole world better efficient when we aren't being lazy-pants!

If Yida was still with him at this point, after roaming through a series of darkened halls with dim lights, they'd be met with an eruption of bright illumination as they entered the chow hall. Hundreds of contracted workers could be seen baking foods, moving foods and lots of hollering/shouting flooded the hall as they made sure these orders were on point and being delivered as they came in. All the while, there were other Monsuta operatives coming in to dine in, food for as far as the eye could see and a buffet waiting for them if they so chose to dine and have a minute to catch up over more tasty food.

"Tell me: how badly do you want to know how that cake came to be?"

YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:09 am

ENTER THE POST

Artist: Mogeko Castle OST - Song: Town 10 - Word Count: N/A

Yida would be shown directly just what magic Adam used to get his cake? Amazing! Well, sort of. It was just technology doing it, a very simple thing in this era, but Yida wasn't very bright, so anything she didn't understand was obviously just magic she had never seen before!

The girl already began to tread along Adam, following besides them to whatever their destination was going to be. She was just too darn excited, the joy leaking as every step was almost a skip to her, dress fluttering a bit with every stride. She missed being able to do this so much, just following Adam around, having his company, not needing to worry about anything else but the moment! The cheerful glee on her face only seemed to widen even more as they reached one of their destinations, the kitchen! It was massive and grand and great and brilliant and every other big word Yida could think of! So many sweets being made, so much good food, the scents of different spices and herbs being mixed into some of the more savory meals made her tummy rumble as she realized she hadn't eaten in a long while! Maybe she should ask to get something-

Oh, oops! Adam was talking, it would be rude to keep getting distracted, so the girl turned her full attention back to her friend. Within just a few moments, everything made so much more sense, it was just teleportation thingies! They made the food, sent it out, and boom! Cake! It did make her a tad bit sad that it wasn't actually just Adam being able to create cake out of thin-air, but this was still really cool nonetheless. She had almost fallen behind as Adam kept on walking, intent to bringing her to another location. A few long strides and she was by his side once more, led all the way to a dining hall-

"Yes yes yes yesss~! I wanna be able to order cake whenever I want! Tell me, tell me, I'll do anything!"

That child-like view upon the world and everything in it was as apparent as ever. It was as if the troubles of the outside just didn't exist to her, the wars and violence all about, the lies and deceit. It was all just fairy tales and stories to her. She knew they existed, it just seemed... non-existent to her right now. She was in a place that already felt a little bit like home too her, with someone she knows, food around, and all the opportunities she could have in the world! There was only way to go, and it was up from here on out!

"I also wanna like, know more about you! You didn't tell me lots, and that's okay! I just.. you know, wanna know you more and be better friends and be able to help you out more, I know you go out and do things, so I wanna know what they are and how I can help and join you." She wasn't jumping about in joy anymore but looked a tad bit more serious. Only a little bit though, as she still had a huge smile upon her lips as she gazed towards Adam with a bit of.. admiration. She didn't really have any role models in her life, Adam was the closest thing, so it was only natural she'd just see him as something a bit more than herself. Something that she wanted to learn from and join in all their fun adventures.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:49 pm

SIMPLY HUMAN

SIMPLY ADAM

Song: Ultra Violet - Artist: ozonesounds

Appearing as giddy as ever, it was apparent that Adam's little companion was as starved to see the creation of this delicious little cake as an ADD riddled child was to play with the next shiny object or toy thrown in their face. It made Adam's foul, black heart twinge with the flush sensation of pink cuteness that only a male could understand. As if there isn't even the slightest hint of testosterone within a man, then the warm urge of watching a daughter figure do their thing filled their mortal essence with all kinds of tingly feel-good chemicals.

Which is why Adam would return the favor by walking forth into the chamber ahead of them so that he could then present her present. Since, with a gentle gesture of his swaying hands, he motioned to show her the kitchen where all of the bakers were hand-creating the food. All of them running through the cooking station to create assortments of wonderful food in this mass complex of fryers, ovens, tables and equipment for as far as the eye could see. And while they could utilize magic or tech could get the job done more easily, there was just something about the human touch that made food feel REAL and FULLING. So it's why our little terrorist father wanted to show her this.

"When you make something with your own hands, there is just something that makes you feel super special awesome inside~"

You could practically feel the smiley-face emotes bubbling from this guy as he uttered those words. And, sure, he was over-selling it, but it didn't mean that it did not come from a place of truth. What was the point of creating something so hollow without a bit of love in it? It was just another object, another soulless thing and Adam had no desire for the depths of stagnation to enter into the mouths of his men or himself.

"It's why if you do or make something in the world....make sure it's by your own mind, hands or power~ Otherwise, it will taste like poop, smell like poop and you'll feel like poop."

With his little lesson in the strength of the human mind, Adam paused and wriggled his nose at the questions that his companion had for him. What did he do? Well, he didn't hesitate after he had a second to process it.

"I destroy lives, steal, hurt, kidnap, kill and so much worse because I want to change the world. It's pretty depressing, so a human has to change it."

Brief and to the point, Adam didn't have any long speeches or dramatic causes to victory. With her, he could be honest and not have a use for any of the flowery wording he uses with others. After all, she was like a daughter to him, so why not indulge her with the bare truth? He had nothing to hide anyway as he was a bloody terrorist for crying out loud.

"Being a human right now sucks as we have little power on our own domain. And the powers that be have gotten so large that it's obnoxious and I want to change it. So, that is what I'm doing~ Making the bad things disappear bit by bit until we have a more interesting planet to live on."

Peering in super close to Yida's face, Adam then had a question of his own:

"Why do you ask? Is there something bugging you? How do you intend to help?"

YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:23 pm

ENTER THE POST

Artist: Mogeko Castle OST - Song: Town 10 - Word Count: N/A

Your own hands? Your own power?

It was.. confused to Yida, but she sorta got it, -ish. When you did things yourself, it feels better, but she'd still prefer for someone else to make her a cake since she didn't really know how to bake! Regardless, she understood the lesson enough that she could nod and continue following along, step after step, cheerful glee radiating off of her as they entered the kitchen. Sugars, powders, breads, all types of wonderful smelling things filled the room, and each of those scents made her hungrier and hungrier, forcing her eyes to wander about the room for a few moments before returning to Adam as she continued to trail him.

Her personal thoughts were intruded upon once the boy leaned closer, until she could feel his breath upon her face, and it made her... it made her all smiley! Sure, what he just said was crude and considered evil, but that didn't mean she opposed it, if it ended up making the place better for humans and stuff, why not? Just get rid of the icky stuff, and your left with the good, the amazing, the things that make living worth it. Her smile only god wider as she slowly reached over and booped his nose, just a gentle tap with her finger.

"By being your side-kick, duh! You wanna do stuff by your own hand to make things better, even if you gotta get down and dirty, and I can get down and dirty! I-I've been training lots while you were gone and I can do lots of cool smokey stuff that can really hurt or help or do lots of things! Even if I can't be your side-kick, I can do stuff you ask! Like beat up bad people or travel to places for you!"

A snicker came from her lips.

"All I ask is for cake as my payment~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:27 pm

SIMPLY HUMAN

SIMPLY ADAM

Song: unhappy - Artist: ozonesounds

Yida seemed quite intent on remaining as close as she could to little old Adam. It was a subtle action which made the blood-eyed terrorist crack a low laugh as he noticed how -- attached this child was to him. It really didn't register much in his mind as he hadn't a care for most other beings in this existence. Of course he loves to put on a show, make the atmosphere pleasant and give those who are his allies or associates someone who isn't a complete ass to be around.

Yet -- behind that mask -- nothing but a husk of withered, dull and twisted emotions lay. It was all a matter of the love of Eve keeping even this fondness for Yida around. As he could feel her warmth overflowing within him, so it gave him a frame of reference to guide his questionable motives and emotions. Since to Adam it was all too easy to simply kill, detach or abandon those whom he cared little for or had lost their utility to him.

So, as he took another glance at Yida's bright-eyed expressions for his presence, there really wasn't any desire or motivation to corrupt that or taint it. Instead, he'd let her do as she pleased if it really made her that happy.

"Someone seems attached at the hip to me. How nice~"

There was a coy tone of voice drenched in the words that Adam spoke as his eyes softened, lips curled into a smile and his right hand moved to pat her head.

"But, it's not a bad deal for either of us. So I'll agree to bestow upon you as many cakes as you can eat."

Then, with a quick motion of his finger, he'd then poke her stomach and give a small chuckle.

"Just don't eat too much, or you'll get super big or have a massive stomach ache from hell."

Having given his little playful diaouge out of the way, the male figured that Yida would be entertained hearing him ramble all day, but he assumed she wanted to do something much more than -- idle chit-chat. So, he'd pass the ball to her court and ask her one final question before they could actually get on with having any kind of fun with each other

"Now that you have my attention: what is it that you've always wanted to do with me? I have the time now, so surprise me."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum