Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Declaration to the World Left_bar_bleue174500/99999A Declaration to the World Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

A Declaration to the World Empty A Declaration to the World

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:38 pm

The Iron King

Desmond Hayden

Song: Megalovania REMIX - Artist: - Words: N/A

What does a man do when everything he has toiled to built has been shaken, that the world so deemed that his years of labor was worthy of being tested. This was the situation Desmond Hayden was in as he approached a podium wearing his traditional robes, his eyes scanning the crowd of thousands which had gathered in the capital city of Roran after the Monsuta attacks. They where still rebuilding parts of the city, but they held no aura of shame about them for they defended what they had established.

The world seemed to condense around the male as millions if not billions waited to hear the herald words of Desmond Hayden, the king-militant of Vastime. He had taken time to think of what he would tell the world for he could not let this slight go unabashed. No. Actions and words had to be taken thus the reason the male now stood at that platform, a hushed silence falling over the people of his nation.

"Damn."

What a way to start the speech, in fact it was more of a sigh of relief as he let a smile come onto his features as the Hazel eyes of their king became hardened. He would not let this become a somber event.

"There is a city that is thousands of years old. It's so old, it's been utterly destroyed twice. It has been besieged over 23 times, brutally attacked 52 times by its enemies and captured and recaptured by various powers 44 times. The world governments try to control it, and the world religions claim it as sacred. That city is Jerusalem.

What is it about that place, a city built of stone that makes it so coveted, loved, despised, and sacred? For a place named for peace, there has always been war. At its core the city is built of the earth, stone, wood, brick, metal.

Much like our own beloved city of Roran and in turn our nation. Stones can be replaced, wood can be mended, and metal can be rebuilt. Yet why is that city so coveted? I believe it is simple. Because the people of it place a value in it, the world places a value in it. They do not relent, their citizens do not relent. It is amazing. Stunning even. That after all these years it remains a holy place and for lack of better words loved and hated." The male would pass as a hush fell over the crowd.

"At the core of these ideals I speak of it is simple. Nothing differs from Roran to Jerusalem. They are built by our hands and broken, but it is the resiliencey of it's people and ideals which makes them withstand the test of time. So I have to ask, if Jerusalem has lasted over 7,000 years what makes it impossible for Vastime to accomplish such a feat?"

The male would pause letting those words linger in the air, it was clear this was a statement to the world: They where not going away. Not now and not anytime soon.

"We must be the masters of our own ambition and destiny, we are the hands which lay the stones to the foundation which will stand the test of time. This small attack by ruffians who seek to make a name for themselves mean nothing. They are pebbles being thrown at a giant."

"I hear talk that the Vanguard has been forgotten in this rush to a new age, that I have forsaken my duties to them and this world. But I ask you, in my time as Regeant General have I not served millions if not billions as their protector? Have I not reequipped and armed the Vanguard with gear not seen in their ranks for years? Have we not taken the steps to rebuild what is lost? It is not a simple snap of the finger." The male stressed the last part to those who would dare doubt his convection to the very organization which allowed the male to prosper and make a name for himself.

"I come now bare to the world, a declaration of intent. My intent is to not allow this attack on our soil be unaddressed. As of now any Monsuta affiliate or operative is now a registered offender of Vastime. We will be swift. We will be firm. And we will be resolute in our actions taken. This is a warning to the next set of Ruffians who want to lay siege to us." the male made the annoucement with all the royal power he could muster his hand gripped the microphone tightly, he could see the crowd rising as they anticipated his next words.

"The VANGUARD will take action, know that we are the guardians of the realm and we will protect it. We will remove those who have taken what is not rightfully theirs. Some will call us hypocrites, some will mark us heathens- but that is the opinion of sheep and those who wish to dissuade us. We will no longer take this transagressions lying down!"

The male voiced rumbled even without the aid of the microphone as his raw anger and disgust at the attacks made on his people came flooding to the surface, the crowd letting an enamored roar of anger and approval ring out. The Capital despite it's sad state was still very much alive.

"If Jerusalem can withstand the test of time, so shall we! Vastime and Victory, WE PROTECT THE REALM!" The male ended the speech with both the unofficial motto of Vastime and the Vanguard- thus the male had made his first real delcaration to the world. Now it was time to wait for the reponses, so as he left the podium a smile creeped onto the king's face.

It was a new age.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

A Declaration to the World JfH75kA
A Declaration to the World H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum