Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It Wasn't A Good Gamble (Alex, Yaksha) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1It Wasn't A Good Gamble (Alex, Yaksha) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

It Wasn't A Good Gamble (Alex, Yaksha) - Page 2 Empty Re: It Wasn't A Good Gamble (Alex, Yaksha)

Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:54 pm

It Wasn't A Good Gamble (Alex, Yaksha) - Page 2 YRtYvEZ

Alex

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: N/A

"Lotta questions all at once there, man, but lucky for you I caught 'em all." Alex slowly stood up, though it might've been more accurate to say he just sort of lurched out off his chair. It was definitely weird, people probably weren't supposed to move like that. Maybe it was how bizarrely elastic his spine seemed to be in that single motion, or maybe it was the fact that he didn't seem to use any leverage to actually do it. He just...got up.

"I've had this for a few years now, learned it a while back when I was wandering around more, you feel me?" Apropos of nothing, Alex then flung a rather large...ball? Line? Bolt? Some sort of shape of Maiden Masher's flame across the floor, a line of the violet fire left in its wake before it crashed rather loudly into a wall and began to burn on its own. "Not really sure how hot it burns if I'm being' real with ya, but I assume hotter than normal. Only other real neat thing about it I can think of is it's pretty heavy, hard too. Like metal, it's neat." He then turned and threw a second line of the fire in a different direction, internally taking heed of the definite heat growing in his bones.

Igniting the last bit of Maiden Masher that he'd care to use for now, Alex let it rest in his hand for a bit as he looked back to Yaksha, a faint bit of amusement on his face even as he did his best to ignore the rather searing pain in his arms. "Oh, and yeah, I've most definitely killed a man or two to date." He then spiked his last flame into the ground, watching it spread with a wild frenzy as if it had life of its own, and gave Yaksha a thumbs up as he made his way through the opening provided. "Much obliged, my man."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum