Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Steel [PRIVATE]

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:38 am

COVERT OPERATIONS CAPTAIN

HENREX ASTILLON

Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

Things finally seemed to be calming down. After that...incident, things seemed to be returning to a decently calm air. At first, he was excited. If she did have something to jump-start him on this entire thing, maybe things would be looking up, after all. Maybe he would be able to help her find Izanagi after all! But, alas, the excitement was soon replaced by one thing:

Disappointment.

As Izanami flung herself about the manse, searching in various places for potential items that she could give to him, even zipping to the throne, lifting it up and scanning the spines that lay there. Still, nothing. Henrex sighed as she said this, a hand resting on his sword, his eyes closed, only opening when Izanami began describing in very graphic detail what would happen if he were to use one of her cultivation techniques.

Henrex winced slightly at the final bits of detail. "Didn't need such a...detailed presentation of my demise."

"Well, that was a letdown." He mumbled, pulling the final bits of his clothing onto him.

Staring at the entrance of the tomb, Henrex's gaze briefly turned to the Matron.

"Why not travel the new world?" He said. "If there's a place for a man who's samurai, ninja, and a Hybrid of Shinigami and Demon, there is a place for a millennial old Yu-Shan cultivator."

Gesturing to the door, a powerful gust of wind would push the doors open -- if they weren't already -- and direct Izanami's attention to the entrance of the manse.

"If you wanted, you could even take some excursions with me." He continued. "I know a few places you could stay."

Smiling to himself, Henrex would finish with this as a little bit of his own humor. "I could even help you move in, if you chose so, and help move your stuff there."

"Plus, I'm still pretty new at this entire thing. It...would be nice to have someone like you there to help me." He said, smiling bashfully as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:44 am

Matron of the Dead

Izanami

Izanami grinned broadly as Henrex seemed offput by the graphic explanation of his demise. Which was good, if he didn't like it, then he would not do it, and not die as a result. She couldn't have her little toyboy dying on her just because he wanted to get stronger and impress his new sugar mummy.
"Ahh, detailed depictions of demises are fun. Helps visualize what is going to happen to you if you do it. In this case, very long, painful death. So you are dissuaded from ever trying it more than just the simple 'don't do that' which people inevitably wish to do"

And then Henrex suggested something that Izanami was already going to do in the first place. Travel the new world and see what has changed in the past thousand years or so that she had been here. Still, the way he suggested it made Izanami smile, a broad and sultry smile. He was just so cute, she was going to have to wrap him up and take him away to the town of hugs and kisses and intense sex that went on for hours without any kind of break in between the ceaseless cardinal activity.

"Ohh? We've barely met and you are already asking me to move in with you? My my, little darling. Are you that desperate for female company, or do all guys move that fast here in the future? We haven't even gone on a date yet and you are already trying to live with me. Not that I would say no to such a handsome, virile man like yourself" Izanami walked up to Henrex and stroked his cheek, nibbling the bottom of her lip in the most seductive pose that had ever been seen on the face of the earth.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:18 am

DARK WINGS, DARK WORDS

HENREX ASTILLON

"I guess so...although, sometimes it just promotes the stubbornness of others." He said.

She wasn't exactly wrong. That kind of description could cause someone to be afraid enough to never attempt something that might end them. So, for that, Henrex definitely had to agree. After all, fear...most of the time worked. It was a primal instinct that made people do pretty much anything. But, what she said next caused him to really regret what he had said. Henrex's face turned red at the first few words, realizing his mistake.

"N-No! That's not what I was meaning!" He said, his arms flailing about. "N-Not that I'm saying I would mind, just..."

Henrex put his burning face in his hands, groaning as she teased him before his head moved back up as he felt her softly graze his cheek with her hand, causing his face to deepen in crimson.

"I-I'm not desperate!" He said, turning his head away, before mumbling. "I'm not handsome, either."

Henrex's head briefly turned back to Izanami, seeing her softly nibbling on her lip and striking a pose that caused his eyes to widen, and his head to turn away again. Eventually getting a hold of himself, Henrex took a deep breath, letting his arms rest at his side as he managed to actually look at Izanami this time.

"N-Not saying I wouldn't mind have...a Yu-Shan goddess stay with me, but I don't even know how you would get in or out of Soul Society, or the Demon World." He said, rubbing the back of his neck again. "And no, not all guys move this fast in these time."

Henrex groaned put his hands to his face."Agh! I don't even know what I'm saying anymore!"

Henrex mentally cursed himself. This was not what he meant, and he was immensely regretting his choice of words more and more.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Matron of the Dead

Izanami

Ohh, Izanami was going to have fun with this one. She hadn't had such a shy toyboy in a long time, even excluding the long time she spent in the manse-tomb. His stumbling and quick recanting of his words was a wonderful thing to witness, and he even dug himself deeper with his words, implying that he was just moving fast because he wanted to, rather than it being the norm of males in these times. She skipped up to him and planted a soft kiss on his stuttering lips, before turning back to the exit of her Manse-tomb.

"Well, just you moving fast then. I guess you must fear another man swooping out of nowhere to steal me away with fine jewels, a nice house, and the stamina of a dozen stallions. But don't worry about that, my little melding pot. You have enticed me, and so I am going to have my eye on you. A few other guys might be used to blow out the cobwebs, but you and I are going to dance all night, and long into the day. So prepare yourself for that, and make sure your Cultivation is one that I can be seen with" She then left the Manse-tomb, and took in the fresh air, stretching broadly.

"As for now, I am going to go check my Manses and Protectores. I had servants to look after them while I was gone, but it's been a long time, so I don't expect them to still be in good nick. Then, I'll have a tour of the Eight-Thousanders, try to find a Broken Wing Crane" Izanami shuddered at that, and looked a bit unnerved. "Creepy little bastards that they are. But good resources" she then looked up at the sky, and nodded, before turning back to Henrex. "Be good, my darling yūjo. And I might buy you something pretty later" She teased, before spreading wings and launching into the sky, parting a cloud with the impact, and then setting off to see the world.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

[exit thread]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum