Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering the Wastes [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wandering the Wastes [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wandering the Wastes [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering the Wastes [Closed]

Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:48 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Nani?! Lillith was surprisingly, disturbingly, irritatingly on her feet despite the glomp that was meant to totally take her off her feet and put her on her back where Ulv could get with the hugging and usage of her boob pillows easily. This, was not right. This was not fair. And this could not stand. But then something else clicked in her head, and she looked at Lilith, abyssal eyes staring into the woman's beautiful red eyes. And then her hands started to grope at her body, before breaking out into a massive grin. She had just clocked something, it seemed.

"You are really strong!~" Ulv exclaimed, taking a step back and giddily jumping up and down a bit. She was worried that she was going to have to find someone who could handle her full power and someone who knew how to handle strength in droves, and the beautiful woman appeared right in front of her with all boobs and friendliness. She probably knew the world for this but had no idea what it was, so just called it goodness and left it at that. Smart people were for words, Ulv was for punching people and playing chess.

"You are perfect! Ohh, Lillith, how you make me a happy girl today. It's like we are getting married only we aren't getting married and instead we are preparing to engage in glorious fisticuffs for the protection of all I might come to know in the future maybe. So, how should we begin?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering the Wastes [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Wandering the Wastes [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:48 pm
Her natural physical abilities combined with the amount of power Lilith actually had within her was what kept her from budging an inch. Lilith's own well-toned and fit body was an impressive thing to behold. Ulv's realization of her strength tickled Lilith's ego a bit. "Well, yeah. I'm pretty damn strong to be honest." she scratched at her cheek, a light blush appearing on her cheeks from the compliment Ulv gave her. Lilith was proud of her strength, but people more feared her strength and ability to take a hit than anything else. What seemed like admiration from Ulv was pleasantly surprising. It was almost as surprising as the sudden burst of extra energy Ulv put into the rest of what she was saying.

Lilith stood stunned as she watched Ulv. The woman went on about starting something and being made happy and marriage. Lilith's expression distorted to complete confusion up until she was asked to begin. "Whoa, whoa. What?" Lilith waved her hands, "There were words there, I know there were, but slow the hell down and explain... What are you talking about? Begin what?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering the Wastes [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wandering the Wastes [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:05 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv's hands went to her hips and she laughed with tremendous vigor, a deep booming laughter that signified terror for anyone who wasn't a one-eyed red hair in the wastes about to get irritated to death by a Wolf girl for her strength. The black-eyed girl was clearly rather enthusiastic about all this, to the point her body was tensed and her muscles were well shown against the overall she was wearing. Almost as if her clothes were going to explode off her back in a muscular show of strength at any moment, and give Lilith a proper show of her powerful body. But, fortunately for Lilith's innocence, they held firm and fast.

"Oh. Sorry. I didn't know you were needing of slow things. I will try to be slower for you" Ulv said, before starting an intricate pantomime. From anyone else, it could be seen as patronizing, but from Ulv, she was far to sincire and far to bubbly to ever consider doing something for the sake of hurting another, so she honestly thought it would help Lilith to understand her thought-pattern and where she was coming from, what she wanted from Lilith.

"You, and I, are going to work together. To help me, master my body. To control my strength, and to protect people. I need to learn soon. Or it might explode out of me. You are really strong, and look experienced. You took the tackle, very well. And that implies, good bodily control. I can learn a lot from you, and in return can do whatever you need me too. A meeting of minds, martially connected. Always turns out something good, when the two are connected. So we are going to get married, only not really married. And instead, learn one's heart through their fists"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wandering the Wastes [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Wandering the Wastes [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:16 am
Taken slightly aback by the bolstering laughter Ulv let out, Lilith blinked in surprised at the woman. Ulv was an interesting one. It was almost like talking to a child that was excited to get a new toy. At first it was cute, but the continuation of such behavior was quickly turning Lilith off. For one, this was not a child she could calm down like a Mother. This was a grown woman that was acting like Lilith was stupid. It wasn't hard for adults to get on Lilith's frustrated side and it was happening here very quickly. If she let it go on, the fun girl she thought she had met was going to end up a rival or with hatred between them. No reason to let that happen. Lilith put a hand up half-way through the patronizing behavior.

"Now you hold on a second right now." Lilith spoke up in a strict tone, the softness in her eye fading into an annoyance as she looked intensely at Ulv. She kept her voice calm, not raising it or yelling in anyway, but there was no doubt she was serious when she spoke. "For one, I did not agree to any of this. Two, I do not appreciate the way you're speaking to me. I am not a child and will not be treated like one. I don't need those obnoxious signs of yours... And three, if you're wanting help with something, it's best to ask someone for it, not expect it or demand it of them. Choose your words wisely or things will not go your way."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:17 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv was...stopped. Sternly, and the woman in front of her seemed really angry now. A super upset beauty was not something that Ulv could handle. She froze half way through her demonstration to Lilith, and listened to her scalding. And then Ulv was still, like a statue for a few moments, and then a very slow breakdown happened. Her bottom lip quivered, her eyes scrunched up, and then she burst into tears, collapsing into a blob of sadness and trying to hug Lilith while she did. Clearly, not quite as mature and adult-y as Lilith thought she was at first glace.

"I'm sorry! I just thought you needed it to be the slow and so I did the slow and I didn't mean to make you mad at me I just thought you needed it to be slower than the really quick that I did and I do really quick really quick and it makes it really hard to keep up sometimes or most of the time and I didn't want you to be upset I was just trying to help please don't be mad at me I don't want you to be mad at me!" Ulv's words, coming out as a storm, combined with the sobbing and the quickly spoken nature of them, made it pretty hard to understand what she was saying at all. But the message that Ulv was upset was a hard one to miss, even if her verbal one was not.

She didn't seem to think the same as normal people, believing in a different train of thought that not everyone else was on, and wasn't being driven, and was about to plough into a rockface and scatter the cargo of Ulv and a lot of sheep.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:16 pm
And that was the flip of the switch that allowed Lilith to understand this girl a bit more. This wasn't a "woman," it was a little girl lost in the desert. For a bit, Lilith watched Ulv break down and cry like a child. She was stunned, stuck watching what looked like a grown woman age backwards in front of her. As the babbling explanation about Ulv's reasoning went off, Lilith's mind turned into a whirlwind of readjustment. Ulv wasn't being rude to Lilith; she was an excited little girl.

It took around twenty seconds of watching this for Lilith to get to where she could respond. Ulv's behavior was a surprise, and a little worrying. Why did someone her age act like a five year old girl? Did something happen? Was she hurt? Maybe a trauma? That was something Lilith would figure out later. Right now, she needed to console a little girl. Lilith set her hand on Ulv's shoulder and smiled softly at her. "No, no. It's okay. I'm sorry." she spoke up in a sweet, motherly tone and pulled the girl into a hug, "I shouldn't have been so grumpy, but you have to remember to ask someone first. It's mean to tell them what to do and sometimes they'll think you're just bossy." Lilith loosened her hug and looked to Ulv to see if she was okay. Even though she understood it more, this was still strange.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:13 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv hugged and cried until Lilith spoke, and it was in such a nice tone with such a nice smile that she couldn't help but be placated by it. She sniffled and hiccuped a little trying to get herself back under control and not completely lost in the sadness that had drowned her a moment ago. She thought herself pretty well emotionally strung but it seemed that when there was someone like Lilith, that she could look up to and admire for her power and her beauty and her general presence, was angry at her, it was not something she could handle.

"I-i-i-i-i di-di-di-di-di-didn't mean to upset" she muttered, looking at Lilith with eyes that didn't portray any emotion, because they were pitch black. There was something strange about Ulv, and it wasn't just the eyes or the mentality. Her body looked a little strange, and there was something spiritually off about her. But the feeling was like itchy teeth, and difficult to put a finger on without extensive work towards finding out exactly what it was, finding what was wrong with her to put a finger on.

"Ok. I...will remember. Do, do you want to come help me do things?" Ulv asked, her tone vastly subdued and meek compared to the bubbly vigor of her before Lilith told her off. Her entirely posture was deflated, and for once her Overalls were not filled out, as she shrunk back inside them. Her powerful muscles were still evident, and it made the whole thing look a little weird, but then the whole thing was weird in the first place.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:45 am
It took a little bit, but Ulv was able to calm down. Her childish babbling was seen as more cute than anything else now. Before it was off-putting because of the previous assumptions of Ulv being a normal grown woman. However, there was something about those eyes that bothered her. She had seen many types, from snake-eyes, to owl or cat-like eyes. She had even seen some without irises, but Ulv's all black eyes were something new. Lilith nodded, "It's okay. I'm not upset anymore. Everyone has to learn these things and it takes some time."

Being asked to help was much better as well. Ulv was learning, but Lilith was worried on whether it would stick or not. "Um..." Lilith wasn't sure how to answer that. She normally would have said yes and just got started helping Ulv out, but there was something else here that Lilith had to figure out. What exactly was Ulv? Why were her eyes like that? Where was she from? Why did she have this type of mentality? "I don't know, Ulv." Lilith said with a soft sigh, her expression worried about Ulv's reaction, "To be honest, I feel like I need to figure some other things out. Do you know where you're from? Or maybe how old you are?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:02 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv gave a smile as Lilith said she was no longer upset. It was nice to hear that she wasn't upset, because Ulv couldn't handle people that she liked being upset at her. And so when they where not, it was nice. She had calmed herself down, having a much more measured tone and overall enthusiasm now as opposed to before, mainly because of the tear-tracks on her face and puffy eyes from where she had been rubbing violently to get the tears away. She looked a childish mess of a thing, which thoroughly contrasted with how she looked physically.

"I am glad. I can learn and do learning, but I can't learn if nobody teaches and nobody ever realized that and so they just told me off for not knowing. Then I punched them in the face and told them off for not knowing how to dodge a punch. They didn't like that" She muttered, frowning softly and scratching her head as she spoke. Her words came out more auto-pilot than anything else, as if she wasn't quite hearing what she was saying, and was confused about the content of the words as she said them.

She stared at the metaphysical concept of the words that had left her mouth for a bit, trying to decipher them before hearing the next stage, and giving another grin.
"Ahh! Yes! I am from The Tube! It was scary getting out, I nearly drowned by the boiler exploded and so I could get out of the tube without drowning. It was really lucky. And I am four days old! The world has trembled from the coolness of this Ulvy Ulv for four days! Bwahahaha" She seemed to have rather a...heartily personal introduction. But that was Ulv, always ready to bounce back.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:45 am
It was so strange, but delightfully charming. Lilith's opinion of this young girl took a decent shift, but it wasn't anything negative. Ulv had the body of a well-built fighter, the face of a pretty young woman, and the mind of an innocent child. Ulv was an impressive plethora of things and it was really kind of cute. Then Lilith burst out into a her own vigorous laughter at Ulv's fun explanation. She laughed so hard she held her stomach and wiped a tear of joy from her eyes.

"Oh, that's wonderful. Ahh..." she calmed down after a bit and smiled widely at Ulv, "I understand why you did it, but it's probably best not to just punch people in the face, okay? Make sure they can take it first, especially if you don't want to kill them." Lilith stood up straight and stretched by lifting her arms and bending back. "You've got a lot of strength in those arms of yours, so control is the first thing I'll try and teach you that..." Lilith chuckled again as she replayed a scene of Ulv criticizing someone for not dodging in her head. That was an image she was keeping in her head for a while, especially when she needs a laugh. Beautiful.

Then Lilith asked about where she was from and Ulv explained about being from the tube. Lilith froze. "Huh?" she had to process that a few times over, as if rechecking paperwork that was miss-signed in the cabinets of her mind. She watched, a little stunned, as Ulv explained her age and then scratched the back of her head. It would explain her mindset. It made Lilith a little curious about something else too. As Ulv let out her laughter, Lilith's gazed lowered to the girl's stomach. How did she not notice it before? Ulv had no belly button. She blinked, the surprise showing more clearly in her eye than she would normally allow.

"Holy shit..." she muttered and then shook her head to regain her composure, "Alright, Ulv. We should head back to one of the cities. Um... The one I know best is Karakua, so how would you like to head there with me? Maybe we can pick something up for you to wear..." Lilith glanced down to Ulv's feet, having noticed the lack of shoes before. Ulv wasn't exactly dressed the best. She needed something a bit more stable? "We can also start there for you to learn control... and maybe I can ask some friends to help us figure out some things about you. We can have some fun on the way too. Get some good food? Think that'll be okay?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum