Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] Empty Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed]

Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:51 am

COVERT OPERATIONS SQUAD CAPTAIN

HENREX ASTILLON

Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] 6EdIfMt

The silence was one of the reasons that people loved to travel into the forest. It was a place of solitude and peace, leaving many on their own to collect their thoughts through meditation, slumber, or even something as writing. But for others, it was a perfect place for something more...sinister. That very reason was why he was running. The man's eyes constantly moved around in the sockets as his focus and gaze zipped from object to object. He zipped through the trees, performing flash step after flash step in an attempt to escape his pursuers.

Briefly stopping his movements to rest behind a tree, Henrex's head slowly turned the corner, to see if he had lost them. The glint of black steel that flew towards his head denied this. Immediately taking off again, Henrex unfurled his wings as his movements began to falter. He knew that he had the power to wipe them out, but he didn't. He just kept fleeing. He knew that he would have to do it at some point, but he was trying to delay that option as long as he could. But, with how persistent the assassins were being, he figured that it wouldn't matter.

Henrex's poncho fluttered in the wind as his arm slowly exited the safety of the garb, brandishing a small kunai between each of his fingers. With his wings spreading outwards in order to prevent him from losing altitude and speed, Henrex's body whipped around in a full 360, sending the weapons flying towards his attackers. Seeing two of the shadows drop to the forest floor as the weapons hit their mark, before realizing his mistake. As he turned around, Henrex reached for another set of weapons, before feeling a large, sharp object bury itself into his wing, immediately off-setting his balance.

The avian began falling.

Crack, crack, crack!

Several branches broke from the sheer speed that he was impacting them with. It didn't hurt, of course. Well, it hurt a little, but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. The pain was causing him to become more and more alert, allowing him to gauge his surroundings as he crashed. Landing on the ground with little more than a small thud, Henrex immediately lept to his feet, wincing in pain as he tried to start flying again, only for him to drop to the ground again -- thankfully, this time on his feet. Tenderly bringing his wing close to him, he softly grazed the wound, sighing as he let his wings drift back to its usual place.

"End of the road, brat. Nowhere to run or hide." The ninja said, materializing mere feet away from Henrex, another massive weapon at the ready.

Henrex's eyes flicked to the left and the right, before finally gazing at his injured wing. Without so much as a word, he took off running at Mach speeds, able to keep out of sight with his pursuer as he frantically stepped into a shadow, teleporting to each one that he saw, gaining more and more distance from the other ninja. Eventually, the Garb of Tsukuyomi ran out of it's Shadow Essence, forcing Henrex to stop in his tracks, to both regain his breath and recharge the Shadow Essence. Sliding down to sit at the base of the tree, Henrex took a deep breath as he finally found a sense of relief.

Turning his head, Henrex felt, even more, relief as he saw a hut. He looked around, before reaching out with his senses in order to attempt and find the ninja's spiritual presence. He found nothing. Stepping out from the shadows to allow his body to return to visibility, Henrex quickly dashed to the door, wincing as the weapon in his wing moved and dug itself deeper into the protrusion.

"Thank the gods...! Maybe my luck is changing." He whispered, before knocking softly and resting an arm on the doorway.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] Empty Re: Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed]

Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:16 pm
Irene hated these. Most of the time, she lived peacefully in this quiet forest. The only people who came out here were visiting her white haired friend, not her. Unfortunately though, there were times that others entered the forest, fighting and destroying the environment for whatever silly reason they had to punch each other. And when these few times occurred, there was only one thing that Irene could do. She had been outside when she saw a flock of birds fleeing an area. She could sense darkness off in the direction away from her cabin, but it was coming closer by the minute. She dropped the basket of flowers she had and rushed into the house. Barring the door, she turned out all the lights and hid under the table, hoping they'd pass her by.

Silence ensued. She slowly began crawling out from under the table when she heard a knock at the door. Her clumsy nature caused her to slip on the wooden floors, let out a small squeak, and then cover her mouth in fear. "Oh, no. Oh, no. They heard me. I know they heard me. What do I do?" she asked herself in a whisper instead of just thinking to herself, "I know what I'll do!" Irene stood up and puffed out her chest, walking to the door with confidence, but when she reached out to the door knob it faded. She slouched a bit as she turned the handle and opened the door, peaking through the crack. Inside the cabin was dark, but seeing this girl peak out was a silly sight. She practically glowed in the dark! Her bright green hair and blue eyes shined to anyone who saw her.

"Um... If you're a scary person, then you shouldn't come inside. I have a super power that'll make you not wanna dare be here. I swear it. I do!" Irene narrowed her big eyes with intensity at the person on her porch, but she looked more like a kitten trying to be scary than anything else. Kittens still scratch though! It wasn't until she noticed he was hurt that her demeanor changed. "Oh... Are you okay?" she asked, all suspicion fading as she opened the door and went to examine his wound. It took her a moment, but, when she realized what it was, she panicked and flailed like crazy, "OW, THAT LOOKS LIKE IT HURTS!" Just being around Irene calmed people down. Her aether allowed that; it helped people understand that she wasn't a threat and made them feel less inclined to be mean. To some, it even made them feel safe.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] Empty Re: Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed]

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:08 pm

HENREX ASTILLON

He got careless. That was how he made himself vulnerable. He had gotten careless and didn't think before he acted, which had led him to his injury. He cursed himself in his head for this slip-up as he waited at the door. But, instead of the door being opened like he expected, the door only cracked open, and a small mass of green peeked from the darkness inside. Henrex blinked several times at this unsure of what really to think. She seemed nervous and scared, all the while trying to be brave. A small smile came from Henrex as he watched this.

"Don't worry, I'm not someone bad." He said, trying to straighten up as he spoke. "I'm just a passerby that needs help."

The massive black object that stuck out of his wing burned as it remained, feeling something seep into his body. That kind of burn was something that Henrex knew all too well. It was a type of poison. Henrex clenched his teeth as it sunk deeper into his body, wincing as the green-haired girl saw that he was injured and went to check on the wound, immediately flailing and panicking -- one of the worst things to do in this situation. So, as a result, Henrex's hands weakly rose from his side, softly putting them on her shoulders.

"First of all, just calm down." He said, looking the girl dead in the eye as she would be able to feel his willpower and desire for her to be calm softly pressure her the longer he would be in her presence.

But, there was something even more wrong. He could sense them. He turned around, stepping down from the porch and looking around, trying to figure out where that sense was coming from. Quickly clasping his hands together, Henrex closed his eyes and began to channel into the Ring of Sky -- which, in reality, was just his energy reserves -- and activated the kuji-in hand seal, Kai.

"On nōmaku sanmanda basaradan kan." He said.

Immediately, the ninja's senses were heightened, allowing him to scope out and "feel" for the potential danger around him. Keeping his eyes closed in order to keep himself focused, he reached out with his energy in order to find the sense of danger and get rid of it.

It was moving...and it stopped moving -- right in front of him. His eyes snapped open as he watched the opposing shadow draw weapons, and Henrex zipped back to the porch, his wings spreading as he ignored the flaring pain that shot through his injured one.

"Get down!" He yelled.

He immediately wrapped his arms around Irene and pulled her close to him, shielding her from what was about to happen. The wind howled as the weapons flew. Henrex's squeezed his eyes shut as his wings took all of the abuse. The weapons sliced and cut deep into the feathery protrusions, some being large, some being small. They all burned with the same fire as the first weapon that had impacted him. As he stood there, he found his body seething with anger.

Releasing the green-haired girl from the protecting embrace he had given her, his hand shot backward, thrusting forward not a moment later as a bolt of lightning shot from his hand and sped towards the ninja, a simple swing from his arm enough to quickly cut the man in half. There was no blood, no guts, no gore. The man simply faded away into the shadows. Grumbling slightly at what they had used, before wincing as the weapon's poison burned through his system much more violently, Henrex turned around and looked at Irene.

"Yeah...it hurts a lot." He said weakly. "Can...you help?"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:44 am
He said he wasn't bad, so he wasn't bad. That was Irene's logic in cases like this. She didn't sense the darkness from him, but from something else within the area. When she saw his wound though, that left her mind as panic set in. Fortunately, this newcomer calmed her down by placing his hands on her shoulders. She brought her arms in and covered her mouth with both hands, nodding cooperatively at him. She watched in silence as he moved away.

Everything that happened went a little too quickly for Irene to follow. She wasn't much of a fighter and any ability she did have in that wasn't anywhere near as fast as what these people could do. There was only a brief moment that she sensed the one with dark intentions reappear before her new friend turned to protect her. Irene closed her eyes and clenched her jaw to prevent herself from screaming, but the shaking and tears weren't stopped.

Irene jumped, startled at the sudden bolt of lightning that was shot and destroyed the other one. She turned her attention back to the injured man and hesitated at his question. Could she help him? Gulping, she forced herself to nod, not wanting to turn him away and held out her hand. "Come on. G-Get inside and I'll try." she said nervously, doing what she could to help him inside. "I'm Irene." she introduced herself as sweetly as possible, though the shaking in her voice showed she was still a bit nervous, "Why was he chasing you?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:15 am

HENREX ASTILLON

Henrex exhaled softly as the adrenaline soon died down, and things returned to serenity once more...well, at least mostly. He could sense the girl's panic and nervousness, and he couldn't blame her. Seeing a man appear on her porch, injured, and chased by other men dressed in black, before cutting one of them down right in front of her? Henrex could definitely understand why she was wary.

So, as she held out her hand, Henrex took it graciously, lightly pulling himself to his feet and reaching out with his other hand, a tissue clutched in his pale fingers. Softly wiping the eyes of the girl from her tears, before she helped him inside, with Henrex sitting down in a chair, cradling his wing as he looked at the various ninja tools the seeped with an orange, paste-like substance. Letting go of it, he turned back to Irene,

"I'm Henrex." He said softly, extending a hand to the girl.

If Irene accepted his hand, she would find her anxieties, worry, and nervousness slowly fading away as the male's eyes would close, taking this opportunity to both help her, and aid himself. The Hybrid's demon half began to feed on these negative emotions, hopefully making her a little less afraid. Thus, after this was done, Henrex's eyes would open, and a hand would brush away a few of the raven locks from his other eye, revealing the grey optic, rippled and appeared to be near-useless.

"I'm not entirely sure of the reason why myself." He admitted."There's a lot of possibilities, but none of them I've been able to pin down as the sole reason."

As he spoke, Henrex would be seen wrapping his hand around a large shuriken, roughly tugging at the item as he winced, several stings of pain being a result of the attempts.

"It probably won't be long before they send more..." He mumbled, his head turning to look out the window for a moment, before turning back.

"Regardless of the...less than regular conditions, it's nice to meet you, Irene." He finished, a soft smile forming on his face.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:51 pm
"I'm Irene." she replied and a moment later lightly hit herself in the face, "I said that already... I'm sorry." Realizing she was ignoring his gesture, she reached out quickly and took his hand in hers. Her skin was very soft, well taken care of. Most would say she'd never worked a day in her life, but that'd be wrong. Within moments of connecting, Irene calmed down. Her nerves were settling and her racing heart was going back to normal. The closer Henrex got to Irene, he'd also notice a much happier feeling within him. It seemed the two both had abilities that aided the other in feeling better. Irene's was passive, but Henrex's seemed to be a conscious act. Once he opened his eyes, Irene looked more curiously at him, her innocent blue eyes holding a soft expression. She was no longer nervous, shown by the real smile she now had.

"Thank you.." she said kindly, her sweet voice much smoother toned now, "I don't know what you did, but it helped my tummy feel better. My heart isn't beating fast anymore either." And so this was when she chose to ask Henrex about why he was being chased. It felt a much more appropriate time. His answer was a little unsettling. To have so many reasons for someone to be chasing you was not a good feeling. It made her wonder whether they were still out there, a thought that would normally work her up again, but she was completely calm. Even when he confirmed they would return, she still felt okay. "It's nice to meet you too, Henrex." she said and looked at his wounds, "Let me see..." Irene took a step behind him and held her hands over Henrex. Within moments, he would feel much better as his wounds began to rapidly close, any stuck weapons being forced from his body. "That better?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:59 pm

HENREX ASTILLON

Henrex's hand shot forward as Irene went to hit herself in the face, even if it was light, it wasn't necessary. The male's eyes went stony for a moment, before softening once more as he gently moved the girl's arm to the side, shaking his head softly.

"Now, there's no need for that." He said. "It's fine, Irene."

There was no need for her to apologize for something like that. It was a simple mistake that anyone was capable of making. Therefore, she had no real reason to have to hit herself, no matter how light or how hard it was. As she said her thanks and spoke about how she felt after he had consumed the negative emotions that were plaguing her before, a hand moved over his heart, softly clenching at the fabric of his haori and shirt.

"I'm not sure what you did, either..." His head tilted downward, looking at himself as he said this. "I feel...happier. Calmer. More...relaxed."

As she moved behind him, her own healing hands beginning to work on the various wounds on his body and wings, the avian's body immediately felt the effects of Holy Aether. While his resistance had been boosted by Cirno using her own Aether in order for him not to implode while at her wedding and being surrounded by the thousands of Angel Iramasha emitting Holy Aether. as well.

A hand shot to his stomach as the holy aether attempted to mend him, with Henrex immediately disappearing in a momentous flash step, appearing a few steps away from her, already feeling a sense of sickness sink in as he quickly bolted outside in an instant, leaving the wounds -- for the most part, only partially healed. Henrex disappeared into the forest for a few moments in order to relieve himself of the sickness.

Henrex soon reappeared back where he was a short time later, only a few coughs coming from him as his face turned red. His arm moving to the back of his neck, rubbing softly.

"I-I probably should have told you sooner, but, I'm half demon."

He looked up at Irene. "My body and anything holy in nature don't exactly...mix well. Sorry..."

The young man soon switched to rubbing his arm sheepishly as he was quickly standing up straight once more, stepping forward to close the distance between himself and the Angel.

"It's also how I was able to help you before." He said. "My demon half enables me to eat negative emotions."

Henrex turned the chair around, before sitting down in front of the Angel again.

"Can you try and do that again?" He said. "Er...without the Holy Energy?"

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:50 am
What was going to be a mere tap on her cheek was stopped. Irene was a little surprised at the kind and rather gentle gesture. "Oh, okay then." was all she let escape her lips, unsure of what else to say in that moment.

"What I did?" Irene tilted her head a little confused. His explanation was one that she heard one or two times before. Well, it was likely more than one or two times, but Irene wasn't one to keep count. "Ohhhh. I've been told something like that before. I don't know what it is. It just happens."

And soon the weirdest, and kind of scariest, thing happened. Irene was powerful, but things like flash step and weird abilities some races could develop were beyond her. When he vanished within that short moment, she panicked. She stood there still with her hands up and staring at the space he had once been. Her senses did not hone in on him for a few moments. Once she realized he was outside, she hurried to the door and looked out in time to see him returning. "U-Um... Are you okay? You left so suddenly..."

Well, his explanation wasn't one she expected. She opened her mouth to say something, stopped, and then tilted her head. "Oh. Okay, so is that bad? I'm an... uh.. Angel." Irene said with a big innocent smile, not realizing the 'Iramasha' part might have been important. Until now, she hadn't ever told anyone what she was. It wasn't really an important thing to her.

Henrex sat down again and asked her to try again. She didn't think it'd work, but her hands raised and she was about to start healing him until he mentioned 'without holy energy.' Irene froze for brief moment, pulled her hands back, and blinked while looking at them. "Huh?" she said, looking completely confused at Henrex, "I don't understand. What do you mean?" Irene had absolutely no clue what he was talking about and it showed on her face. She didn't have another energy. At least, she didn't think she did.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:12 pm

HENREX ASTILLON

Bringing a hand to his mouth and wiping the remaining traces of vomit from his face, Henrex coughed before allowing his energy to disintegrate the bile from his hand. As Irene asked if he was okay, Henrex immediately jolted to attention, instantly standing up straight with a hand moving to the back of his neck.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay now." He said softly, lightly blushing out of shame and embarrassment.

"Angels are the natural counter to Demons." He explained, holding his hand out in front of him. A red orb of energy flared to life on the palm of his hand. "Holy energy, the energy that Angel Iramasha use, is, for most, a natural poison to demons."

The orb of Henrex's hand fizzled and flickered as a result of this mention. "Since I'm half-Demon, this can have some pretty bad effects on me -- although they're not nearly as bad as they were."

As he sat down, Henrex took a deep breath, hoping that this time, he wouldn't have to...excuse himself once more. It wasn't exactly the best thing, to feel sick and having the need to vomit just from the exposure to energy of one of his half's natural enemies. But, her answer surprised him. The two would share in the silence and blinks, before Henrex slowly rose to his feet, tilting his head to the side.

"Uh...yeah." He said, puzzled as to why she was confused. "I thought Angel Iramasha had Holy Aether and regular Aether?"

His mind briefly went back to Cirno's wedding, where he had been subjected to thousands of Angel Iramasha's Holy Essence, causing him to nearly die and implode as a result of this. But, Cirno had been the one to save him from it. The energy signature that had been within the spell was unable to be mistaken for someone else.

So, as Henrex put a hand to his chin, he thought about it for a moment. Being someone who two forms of energy and power, it was relatively easy to find relevance and similarities in the topic. It was something that could potentially aid him when it came to his own energy, its control, and his overall prowess with his energy. Therefore, as the hand dropped back to his side, Henrex would be able to speak with confidence with his answer.

"Well...I'm guessing that there are two aspects to your energy type: Aether." He said. "Cirno, another Angel Iramasha, used regular Aether to fix me up during a...situation that I had, regarding Holy Energy."

A hand rose to the back of his neck -- again -- and softly rubbed it.

"I guess I assumed that all Angel Iramasha could do this naturally." He said. "Maybe, if you remove the holy aspect to your Aether? Not really sure if you can do that, but it could be worth a try."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:37 pm
"Good!" Irene said cheerfully when he confirmed he was okay. She felt a little guilty that her Aether had done this to him. From now on, she'll confirm whether people are demons or not before she dares use her magic on them. Watching him summon a red ball of demonic energy, she decided to copy him. With a playful, "Na!" she threw her hand out and formed a small bright ball of white Aether that was just as pure as what she was using before. She quickly let it pop and put her hands behind her back, rocking herself back and forth like an innocent child. "I know how to do some things. That was easy." she explained and skipped her way to the kitchen, "But two different Aether, I don't think I have. At least, I was never told or shown that I do."

While he was thinking, she was making tea and humming a light tune to herself. "Nope, I don't know how to do that, and I'm not poisoning you again either, so we'll have to do this the old fashion way!" Irene let the tea on to boil and walked over to a bookshelf about twice her size. There was a box at the top of it that she was trying to reach. She stepped up on a shelf, but it came loose and she fell back, the shelf falling back into its place. Not asking for help, or really thinking to, Irene tried again. She got onto the shelf this time and kept trying to reach over the top to get the box, her tongue sticking out farther the more she struggled to reach it. "Almost... got... it..." she said, the tips of her fingers grazing the side a couple times, but never truly grasping.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum