Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed]

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:22 pm

COVERT OPERATIONS SQUAD CAPTAIN

HENREX ASTILLON

Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Henrex found himself smiling and laughing softly in the adorable and almost child-like presence of Irene, watching her mimic him and create a white orb of pure light in response to his creation of the glimmering crimson of his demonic orb. Dissipating the orb and returning his hands to his lap, Henrex watched the girl rock back and forth as she explained, putting his head in his hands, his chin softly resting in the palms.

Well, it seemed that he was wrong. It was a long shot, but it was worth it to try and see if she had the same thing that Cirno did. Maybe it was a unique trait to only certain Iramasha. So, with a soft nod, Henrex rose to his feet and followed her to the kitchen and eventually to the bookshelf that she started to climb, with Henrex being sure to stand behind her in the case that she might fall, and she did. As she fell back, Henrex was quick to be behind her, breaking her fall and setting her back on her feet with ease.

Remaining there as she attempted climbing again, Henrex watched her stretch to reach something, and Henrex smiled softly. Reaching up to her and putting his hands on her sides, Henrex proceeded to lift the girl up to give her the extra height that she needed to reach whatever she was attempting to grab.

"Here we go." He said as he lifted her.

As she would most likely grab the box, Henrex would slowly pull her back and set her on the ground, before exhaling softly and releasing her. He smiled again as he looked at the box, knowing very well what the "old fashioned way" was. It was something that he was very well acquainted with. After all, he had been around since the Edo era of Japan! So, he nodded once as his gaze moved from the box to Irene, then to the tea.

"The old-fashioned way..." He started, smiling wistfully."Very familiar with that. A bit too familiar, though."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed]

Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:41 pm
Irene turned back to Henrex as he caught her and smiled very widely, her perfectly white teeth shining through. "Thank you!" she said before attempting her second climb. As his hands came to her sides, she tensed a little, shuffled her feet a tiny bit, and giggled. The motion showed she was obviously ticklish! However, she pushed the tickling feeling aside and grabbed the box as she was lifted up and her little legs swung back and forth a tidbit. Once she was set down, she bent her legs in a childishly over dramatic manner, as if she had landed form a long jump. "Touch down!" she muttered and held the box out to him, "It's a first aid kit. I can use this to help!"

"Wait, is this bad?" she asked, glancing to the box and then to the tea, mimicking his movements again, but less deliberately and more reactionary, "Since I can't use my magic on you, this is the safest thing. I don't wanna hurt you again." She glanced back to the tea once more. She could see the steam coming up, so she'd have to pull the kettle off the flame soon.

"Here." she gently took his hand and set the first aid kit in it. She skittered over toward the tea and pulled it off the fire as it was about to start it's screaming routine. "Cease your shrieking, foul beast!" she shouted triumphantly, turning off the flame, and setting the kettle on a thick pot holder. She pulled out two mugs and set some tea bags into the cups, pouring in the water a moment after, and covering the cups with saucers so the tea would steam. "There we go. In a few minutes, delicious yummy tea will be inside our tummies." she said and clapped her hands together, "So, shall we get to dressing those wounds? I haven't done it in a while, but I'm sure I'll remember really fa-... Oh wait... Is the first aid bad? You acted like it was bad? Will those hurt you too?" Irene blinked at him, her words spoken quickly as she became more worried about not being able to help him. She wasn't sure she liked that!

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:56 pm

HENREX ASTILLON

Irene's smile was so infectious, it was hard for Henrex to keep a smile off his face for more than a few seconds. As she managed to pull the box down from the shelf, and Henrex set her down, his ears picking up what she had, chuckling softly before reaching forward as his hands softly brushed over the box.

However, Irene's next words caused a bit of alarm. Had he said something wrong? He looked worried for a moment, and before he had the chance to answer her, she handed the box to him -- which he had no problems accepting and holding -- and took off to take care of the tea. Quietly following her, smiling at her proud shout to stop the shrieking steam.

The clapping of her hands brought him back to reality, causing him to nod briefly, hearing her next words and setting the box down, shaking his head and waving his hands rapidly.

"No, no, I didn't mean that!"

Henrex's hand soon moved to the back of his head, sighing softly as he looked at the ground.

"I've...gotten a lot of injuries over the course of my life. I'm really familiar with it in the way of...well, it's been used on me a lot. It's something I'm familiar with because it's been so often used on me."

Henrex laughed nervously as a light blush formed on his face as a result of saying this.

"I-I guess I'm a bit accident prone. I promise you, Irene, first aid will not do anything bad to me."

As he said this, Henrex's hands would gently begin to cradle one of the feathery protrusions, bringing it closer to him as he looked over the wound, seeing that they still weren't healing naturally. Reaching to one of the holes in the wing and tracing a finger around the entry, a sticky, orange paste that coated the wound now coated his hand.

"...This must be why. It's halting my cells from regenerating naturally."

His voice would be considerably lower than before, almost to that of a whisper as he analyzed the wounds that he had received, along with the strange halting of his regeneration. So, it was up to some good old-fashioned first-aid to patch him up. But, there was also the case of the substance that was on his wounds. He'd probably have to send that to the research division in order to get anything on that.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Out of Place, Into Nostalgia [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:09 pm
Irene was super relieved when he confirmed what he meant. It'd be really sad if she couldn't help him the normal way too. She'd have to take him somewhere to be taken care of! Or try to. She wondered if he'd go. Oh well! Her mind came back into focus just in time to see him rubbing some icky substance off his wounds. She looked at the orange stuff, then to him, then at the orange stuff, then to the kitchen, and then hurried her way over to a cabinet. "I know that look! You've got a science friend. I bet you do!"

Irene rummaged through the cabinet, a couple of things being knocked over and one plastic cup falling out. She went to catch it, but it bounced off her hand, so she went to catch it again, and the game repeated until she finally messed up and it passed her hand to land on the counter. "I am a ninja!." she cheered, smiling at the perfect cup landing and then going back to her rummaging. She pulled out some plastic zipper bags and handed it to him. "It looks creepy, so you touch it and put it in here so you can take it to your science friend. If it's making you stay hurt, you should come up with a cure!" Irene said excitedly when she realized that he could find a cure for it!

"Oh, the tea." Irene hurried back over and stirred hers. She put some sugar and lemon in before turning to Henrex, "Is there a way you like your tea? This herb is one I grow in my garden. It has some cleansing stuff. Nothing magical, of course, but it definitely makes me feel lots better the days that I drink it. Keeps me energized, my hair grows more, and no pimples come on my face."

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:21 pm

HENREX ASTILLON

"Zeda will probably be able to make sense of whatever this crap is."

Henrex softly rubbed his thumb against the substance, before pulling a handkerchief from his pocket and wiping it off, shaking his hand lightly as he did so, he made a soft "blech" sound as he let his hand rest.

"Gross..."

Henrex winced as he tucked the handkerchief back into his pocket, before using his energy to create a few Q-Tips in order to take a sample of the paste. His head turned to Irene, nodding softly as he set three of the Q-Tips in his hand, before standing and walking over to Irene, increasing his pace when she started juggling the cup.

Stepping out of her hand as the process continued, staring in amazement as the cup managed to land perfectly on the counter before Henrex smiled and chuckled softly as she called herself a ninja, walking up to her and softly ruffling the girl's hair, nodding softly once again.

"You certainly are quite the ninja, Irene. Maybe you could learn a thing or two from a real one?"

Henrex grinned slightly at this notion, going back to waiting for her as she rummaged and fished out a few zipper bags, that of which Henrex took graciously, thanking her for the bags and swabbing the paste on his wings, dropping them into the bag, before safely tucking them away.

"Whatever it is, it's halting my regeneration. It'll be bad if more people like them get a hold of it. I hope I can get a cure for it."

So, making sure that the bags were securely tucked away one final time, Henrex would turn to Irene.

"I'm not all that picky. I'd like to try that herb with it. It sounds interesting and helpful. If you don't mind, of course."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:06 pm
Irene blinked in surprise and then shuffled her feet cheerfully when she got her hair ruffled! That was a happy thing! But then Irene let out a long gasp, her eyes went wide, a star shined in both of them, and she looked at Henrex like he had just given her the best Christmas present. "I can be taught by a real ninja? How?" she asked excitedly, her hands together like she was praying.

Irene became lost in the idea of becoming a real ninja and only half-heard what Henrex said. She gave him a nod, hiding the fact that she wasn't perfectly listening about the cure, and then went on to make the tea. She offered him the same kind as her, which was the herb she grew in he garden for herself. That's what he wanted to try! Awesome! She nodded cheerfully and made his the same way she made her own. It was her favorite hot tea!

"Here you go." she said and handed him a cup on a saucer, "It is hot, so be careful." She always felt a little silly telling others to be careful. She was the real clutz in all of this. She walked over to her couch and sat down, patting the seat next to her so he knew he could sit down too. She took in the aroma of the tea and relaxed as she took a sip. "It's so yummy. I love the peppermint taste. So how is yours? Do you like it?" she asked in a calmer demeanor than she had since he got here, "If you want to stay until you're healed you can."
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:52 am

HENREX ASTILLON

It was a bit surprising for her to be so enthusiastic about his comment on the way of the ninja. Ergo, a warm smile would pass over his face as he watched her, seeing in her eyes that she wasn't paying attention. He wasn't really expecting her to pay much attention in the first place. It was stuff that really was more of him talking to himself.

So, as he sat down next to the girl and set the cup of tea in his lap, before raising the cup to his lips and taking a careful sip. The sting of the heat caught him off guard, but he was able to adapt to the sudden heat with a quick alteration, allowing him to enjoy the tea as he smiled to himself, nodding in content.

"I love it, Irene."

The softness of his voice reverberated throughout the small home, and Henrex would briefly gaze down at his hand, the warm smile of before passing over his face before he flicked his wrist, causing three small kunai to slide from his sleeve and into his hand, holding them out to Irene for her to see and, if she wished to, take from his hand and examine them herself.

"Well, if I'm going to teach you about the way of the ninja, I'll have to stay at least a little bit longer, won't I?"

The penny was in the air, and Irene's reaction would cause the penny to drop. He knew that she was interested in the way of the ninja from her reaction before. While he was in a bit of a bad state, it wasn't something that he planned on keeping him down. After all, he still had enough in him to give out a few lessons to little Miss Irene here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum