Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Empty Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS]

Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:36 pm
[[FROST PLS PUT HEBI LABS LOGO HERE]]

Hebi, 2414. wrote:The Good Doctor has decided that this year, he will make every child who still has faith in this world's dream come true. This is mostly due to the fact that it came to him that eventually, his children would ask him who Santa Claus is, and if he is real or not. Therefore, the Doctor has decided that starting this year, he would make the legend of Santa Claus real, so that he does not have to lie to his children.

Yes, this seemed more logical to him.

So, therefore he has inserted Selves into every mail deposit all over the planet Earth, and any letters addressed to Santa Claus have been sent through them to his lab. Through his Lab, his Selves have been working tirelessly to create gifts for those who still have the innocence of belief. Now, he has performed meticulous research on each and every item requested, and whether or not it was possible for him to procure. In addition, he sent out a message addressed from Santa Claus to all the known organizations, in addition to a unique snowglobe which could potentially prove the validity of his statement.

As for delivery, well, that is possible for him, but is a trade secret. As are his methods for dropping the presents off.

Hebi, 2415. wrote:

"Hello, my child."

In a small corner of the lab, where the cold stone of the underground changed to soft wood, carpets laying around it, a pale-faced man sat down, his son in his lap as he slowly rocked his chair, a large green tree standing proudly next to them, filled with pictures of all kinds of people. Some had red frames, some had green frames, some had gold... but at the very top of the tree, there was a woman, holding a babe... that looked very similar to the one that the Doctor was holding in his arms as he rocked.

"Tonight I'm going to tell you the story of Santa Claus, or Saint Nicholas..." He said, as he slowly opened the book, his child clapping its hands as its young eyes beheld the pages, the Doctor's voice deeply intoning as he passed the legend on once more to the next generation...

"Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house... not a creature was stirring... not even a mouse..."

Hebi, 2416. wrote:"Another year has past..."

The Doctor said, reclining back in his chair as he gazed upon the flames. This was his lab, the place where all ideas were welcome, and all would be attempted. It was a place of beginnings, of attempts. And by attempting and learning and growing, the Doctor felt as if he was truly happy. Looking at his greatest creation, fast asleep in his lap, however....

It made him wonder. Wonder about the kind of world that he was raising Rasuca in. The rambunctious fellow had managed to get himself mixed up in everything from zombie assaults to shooting his fingernails at hollows. But now, he was just... a kid. Just a child.

A child...

The Doctor continued to gaze into the flames. It reminded him of when he was a child, a time which he tried to think about as little as possible. Now, unbidden, those thoughts and memories returned to him. His own 'father'... A man with orange hair, black piercings covering his body, who showed little mercy and thought of the Doctor as little more than an experiment. Warmth had been unknown to the Iramasha-snake hybrid for several years...

The first time he experienced the warmth of another person, after all, was the blood splattering down his chest when he escaped.

"...That kind of world..." He muttered, looking down at his child again, before looking back at the flames. The world grew cold, the world grew quiet. That was the kind of world that the Doctor was himself was helping create. But at the same time... that was not the world he wanted.

He wanted a world on fire.

Chaos, pain, suffering... joy, life, discovery. The very principles of what life and death meant -- that was the beauty he chased. The less order, the less mundane, the more he fought for it. In some ways, it was hard to tell what an outcome would be. That is why he tried to learn. That is why he tried to improve.

So it was that he reached over to the small table next to his recliner, and withdrew a feather pen, taking a scroll out of the folds of his cloak...

"My, what a beautiful day." The hooded figure mumbled to himself, watching little Rasuca race through his backyard. Snow in Mexico, a phenomenon for this area of the country. Rasuca's birth year is when it had started. Now the child of the snake was hopping and tumbling along the white dust, giggling.

This year had been... interesting. The Doctor had gone to places he had never imagined before, but his family had not grown by much. Rasuca had, though. He was babbling all kinds of words now, and was ecstatic over the thought of what Santa would bring him this year.

Some legends never truly died. The Doctor enjoyed such legends. He enjoyed playing his own unique role in this world. He got to experience the desires of others, gain new inspiration, and even give his son something to look forwards to each year. Recently, the Doctor had even attempted to meddle in more legislative and other ruling bodies. Let this be a Holiday. Let people have a rest, that they could spend time with their families.

Family had become more important to the Doctor in recent times. Perhaps he was begininng to lose some of his edge. Well... he would just have to wait and see what Santa would come up with this year...

The Doctor sends his greetings. Once again, I have decided that I will spread some cheer all over the world, by answering the pleas of those who wish that there truly was someone out there who would reward them for being on their best behavior. He accepts requests from everyone... and tries his very, very best to fill them. Have fun, and have a merry Hebimas!

TL;DR
Fill out the template to get a special item from the Doctor. You can write it out or I can write it up. That is my gift to the site. You still have to get it approved in an equipment thread, however.

Code:
Dear Santa,
[b]My name is:[/b]
[b]I want for Christmas:[/b]
[b]For:[/b]
[b]I can be found:[/b]
[b]Thank you very much and Merry Hebimas![/b]

Have fun and everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Empty Re: Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS]

Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:50 pm
Dear Santa,
My name is: Ulv Auber!
I want for Christmas: Super Cultivation thingie!
For: Super Tai Chi Cultivation!
I can be found: Hug-Town and Karakura~
Thank you very much and Merry Hebimas!

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Empty Re: Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS]

Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:29 pm
Dear Santa,
My name is: Erika Masamune.
I want for Christmas: The Three Imperial Regalia of Japan.
For: I don't believe in Christmas, this is a test of faith.
I can be found: Depends. I'll pick it up from Gotei.
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:11 pm
Dear Santa,
My name is: Sofia Montero
I want for Christmas:The perfect ensemble between art and technology to create a gadget or an add on, that can be added to a blade as a form of a silky short white ribbon stemming from the pommel of the weapon she attaches it to. The ribbon is a synergistic link to the energy of Sofia and as such cannot be destroyed so long as she lives. Its ability consists of engraving any one letter of the English alphabet into the length of the blade at a rather miniscule size. The letter engraved must be randomized and generated in each post by the user. As it builds off of her experience with her technique Heiling Buchstabe, this ribbon creates a slightly different effect. Instead of providing attributes based on the words strung together, Sofia is able to imbue meaning to the words she strings together. As such, the word strength could allow the blade to deliver extremely stronger attacks, while using the word decay could imbue the blade with the ability to decay, rot, or destroy whatever its attacks touch. However, there are plenty of caveats. For starters, only the blade is able to be imbued with meaning based on the words created. Also only the letters in the blade can be used to create words. And beyond that, once a letter has been used to create a word, that letter disappears from the blade until and if it happens to be branded unto it once more. Multiple letters of the same kind may exist along the length of the blade.
For: Ushering a new era
I can be found: Anywhere on Earth

What happens when an artist sends a letter in Hebimas.

Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] ORabiFS
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:16 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Henrex Astillon
I want for Christmas: I would like a sword -- a sword with some form of writing power. More specifically, the power to be able to make what I write to manifest into the physical plane, or, infuse the effects of the word into the blade. I would also like for this to be able to synchronize with my other abilities, allowing me to write out the names of my abilities and cause them to have the effects of said ability to be infused into the weapon, or have the ability to be cast from the weapon itself, such as Kido, Demon Magic, or my ninja magic. I will withhold further information to give you a bit of additional creative freedom for this.
For: To combine my love for writing and my swordsmanship into a new, beautiful art that will aid me in my aspirations and goals.
I can be found: Most commonly, Soul Society, but I can be in Japan or Demon World.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:17 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Alexander Vaugrenard, or Alex, whichever you wanna go with.
I want for Christmas: Someone to love, or some way I can meet someone. The second one's probably easier for you, I'd imagine.
For: Look Santa. Or Mr. Claus. Can I go with Santa? I gotta level with you, man, I don't really want much in life, I kinda just like to go where the wind takes me and do my own thing without the man trying to stick it to me. It's a nice gig, it really is, but like, it's getting to me. I'm kinda worried I'm some sort of psychopath, you know? Or a sociopath. Whichever one can't feel love. It's one of those two, right? You don't really see many people act like I do, and it bugs me. I like who I am, but it's like, I get that most other people don't. Either way, I don't want that to be me, those dudes creep me the fuck out. I've never really asked you for much, or anything at all, actually, so I'm kinda hoping you can make this one work out for me. It'd mean a lot.
I can be found: Wherever. You can probably leave it for me in Vegas if you can't find me, I stop in there every so often.
Thanks, I guess, and uh, Merry Christmas? Hebimas? I dunno what you celebrate. I think you're a Christian, right? You're supposed to be a saint or something.
Hakase
Hakase
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue4700/999999Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:26 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Boria Lee
I want for Christmas: To meet someone I can love.
For: I've been alone for a very long time. A few hundred years, in fact. I literally cannot remember the last time I just formed an attachment with someone for companionship's sake. Most humans don't exactly like me, Shinigami are just right out, and don't get me started on demons. Other Hollows just want to use me or eat me. I just want to be near someone just because I want to be near them.

They said I could ask for anything, after all.
I can be found: In Hueco Mundo, usually in or around the Forest of Menos. Occasionally, German countryside or random trips to Japan, Las Vegas, and Italy.

Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] P8wtp4OWhere's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] FmDdEpN
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] 4239885765_48516bf057
Super Chi Sphere
» Item Name: Péi Xùn 培训
» Primary Information

» Item Description:

The Péi Xùn is a training tool and weapon. While it appears to simply be a red bouncy ball, perhaps that teenagers or tweens would use to play outdoor games, it is actually so much more. This is because of the fact that the ball is used for serious training. Whenever the ball is impacted with some kind of blow, typically by a person's legs, it is sent flying as hard as the user hits it. The supernatural factors of those ball are twofold. Firstly, the ball is extremely resistant to damage. It would have to be hit with a 0 tier's full force several times before shattering. In addition, this resilience causes the ball to reconstruct itself even if it is has been utterly destroyed, as long as some part of it remains. It does this by utilizing reishi in the air.

This ball marks the first person who touches it after several hours of inactivity as its 'owner'. When the ball has no registered owner, it shifts to a gray color. In addition, the harder that one hits the ball, the more red its color becomes. When the ball is struck, it uses the force of the attack to surge outwards, shooting a distance proportionate to the force of the attack that impacted it. The ball then returns back to its original position. This is how it acts, unless the user steps forwards and breaks the ball's natural rhythm. With its rhythm broken, the ball will surge back towards the user faster than normal, increasing the intensity at which it surges back and forth from blows.

Important to note, the ball will always home in on the last limb that impacted it. As long as that same limb hits it again, the ball has no negative consequences. If a user hits it really hard and it impacts against some other part of their body, however, it will hurt just as hard as the blow that was last used against the ball, before it bounces off and shoots back towards the person marked as its owner.

This ball can be used both for training and a weapon. A person's training can become intense with this ball, which is designed to be like an extremely portable punching bag. The ball can fit in a person's pocket; by inserting or removing spiritual pressure, it can be restored to its original size or shrunk again, giving it two modes that the user can attempt to train with.

In combat, the ball is best used by relentlessly shooting it at the opponent; as even if it misses, it will race back to the wielder, letting them perfectly line up another attack. Additionally, by approaching the ball faster, the intensity of the final blow will be increased even more.

The ball is a somewhat-sentient being; it has no true mind, but it has the habits that it exudes, such as knowing what hit it last or who its 'owner' is. It could be considered similar to a slime's level of intelligence in this way; but it has no will to move by itself, or even any way to.

» This Present Is For:
Wolfy-Girl's Second Act, who wanted Super Tai Chi Cultivation.

» Hebi Resarch Notes:
My, this was interesting. I may use this in the training of my Selves myself. When I was dabbling in the basics of Tai Chi, I came across several images focusing on leg work. This gave me the idea of kicking a ball, much like my son does from time to time with Shizou. So, I ultimately decided to move forwards with this design. The user must be cautious, however; if they are not careful, the force that can be stored within this sphere could be enough to knock them out cold if it impacts in the right place, or worse.

Also, I am unclear of where Hug-Town is.

Codes by: The Frost

-✖-

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:32 pm

Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] Shrine_40
Keychain of Legend
» Item Name: Legendary Object Emporium
» Primary Information

» Item Description:

These three items take the form of little keychains, residing on a ring, which one may attach other charms or keys onto. They come with a carabiner, allowing the user to easily clip them to their clothing.

Now, each of these charms is unique, and each of them is dependent upon the user's faith. The more faith that the user has in the power of the charm, the more effective that it will become, scaling its power up to a point at which the user has full faith in the object and what it can do. This also means that if the user has no faith, or doubts the origin of the keychain or its power, then it will have dramatically smaller effects, or not work at all.

Once a keychain is activated, the individual charm will expand in size, separating from the keychain and becoming imbued in light.

Eightfold Blaze
The first of the three charms, and the simplest. The blade forms into a cracked and decayed version of itself, becoming less cracked and decayed the more the user believes in it. The blade also has a decent amount of resilience, at its maximum level of faith being able to endure up to a building-devastating attack.

However, after a post of using the blade, it turns a burning red. The blade will then explode, turning into eight spheres of forceful flame which then surge outwards, before re-converging where the blade had been. It is generally advised the user not be holding the sword when this happens, and instead put it somewhere more useful, like in an enemy's stomach. "All things must come to an end; the eight-headed serpent this blade supposedly emerged from is evidence of that."

Mirror of Truth
This little mirror is used for one thing. It grows off of the chain, and into the user's hands. Then, from the mirror's surface, the most horrifying thing which they can think of is spawned from the mirror's surface. This is only an illusion, a bending of light in such a manner that would appear to be the creature. The size of the creature depends on the user's faith, as does how believable the creature is. With more faith, the creature will appear to make noise, cast a shadow, and even have a scent, able to move air around it as if it is truly standing there. The beast created will attempt to make actions for two to three posts, depending on the user's faith in the Mirror. "This mirror shows 'the truth', the user's own fears; for to fear is only human, and a mirror permits no evil within itself."

Bead of Mysticism
When this jewel is forced into its full shape, it resembles a green bead, resting weightily in the user's hand. From here, the user can hold the bead aloft, creating a one-time barrier. This barrier envelops the user and any persons within the barrier's area that the user is intending to protect. The power of the shield is dependent upon the user's faith. If the user believes in its power completely, the shield created could stop otherwise overwhelming power attacks a single time. The shield lasts only briefly, not even staying around for the length of a post. It is typically only good for stopping one attack, if the user believes enough, or one barrage of attacks, if they happen fast enough. Once the shield is dispersed, the bead returns to its normal shape at the keychain. "All things pray for protection; this bead is a representation of man's capacity to hope for the future."

When a charm is used up in a thread, it returns to the keychain in a depowered, colorless state, and cannot be used again for the remainder of the thread.

» This Present Is For:
Erika, who requested more faith.

» Hebi Research Notes:
Such an interesting request. Of course, if I were to put enough effort into these items, they could be extremely dangerous. So instead, I went with a safer method. I used my own flame abilities to imbue the sword; that went easily enough. I used my experimentations with illusions into effect for the mirror, and created a miniature version of my War-Time Barrier for the bead. Unfortunately, such an item is useless to a person like myself; there will always be some part of it that I will be certain will fail on me... It is just one of my trifles, after all... hopefully its owner will feel differently...

-✖-

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:16 pm

Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] OKmRl7
Greeings of Fate
» Item Name: Card of Majestic Relocation
» Primary Information

» Item Description:

This blood-red card smells of darkness, dripping red liquid from one corner at all times. If the user is not careful, the blood will stain clothing, or just about anything else it comes into contact with. In the amount of time that it would take an average person to read the length of the card, the blood pools together, becoming a hole in the floor. This hole of blood accepts one person to enter, one person who is holding onto the card. From there, they are transported to a particular location designated by the Doctor, dripping with blood and all.

Within the card, an inscription lies:

Santa has received your request... however, for such a thing, he requires further study of your anatomy. If you should accept my request, drop into the hole on the floor... you will be returned to where you dropped in from a small time after, unharmed. Some time after, you will receive that which you desire... but only if you have enough faith to step into the future.

» This Present Is For:
The Director of Bows, Sofia Montero.

» Hebi Resarch Notes:
These hyper specific requests are always a bit touchy. If I had access to such a thing normally, I imagine I would be employing it at a much more intense level than I am now. In fact, this request annoys me a bit, because of just how universal it is. I could write something like 'find the target', and the intonation would spoil all the mystery. Such unilateralism is... difficult to comprehend. So, I decided to improvise a bit.

-✖-

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum