Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Lets claw the Furniture~ - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLets claw the Furniture~ - Page 3 I_voting_barLets claw the Furniture~ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Lets claw the Furniture~ - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLets claw the Furniture~ - Page 3 I_voting_barLets claw the Furniture~ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Geeky Raven
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2816 registered users
The newest registered user is PaleDeathL

Our users have posted a total of 140405 messages in 20906 subjects

Lets claw the Furniture~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lets claw the Furniture~ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Lets claw the Furniture~ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Lets claw the Furniture~ - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Lets claw the Furniture~   Lets claw the Furniture~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 5:43 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv could sense the short-lived drive for smexi time coming off Arianda in waves before that idea was put to bed. And instead she had to drop most of her pride and actually admit that she had been drained. Not something she would ever do for Mirja. Even when Mirja was at her apex, Arianda would still not concede an inch, so unfailingly confident in herself that she would most likely get into trouble if she tried anything. And now...it was a nice thing to see, a sign of maturity, and growth. So Ulv decided to show one of her own and turn back to Arianda, getting under the covered and snuggling softly with Arianda.

As cool as Mirja was, the undeniable truth was that she didn't make a very good pillow, and so that was were Ulv had the advantage. Her muscles were supporting and her skin was warm, which made her rather amazing when it came to the concept of sleeping on people, and people as pillows.Plus, what was a Tulpa but a mental construct? She would think about it while lulling the demoness to sleep. It was the least she could do after being the cause of such exhaustion.

"I probably won't be here when you wake up. There is a lot that needs to be done before I can sit back and sunbathe uselessly. So enjoy this now with thrice the gusto" Ulv said, soft and soothingly, as her hand played about with Arianda's hair and let her snuggle in to get as comfortable as possible. It was kind of nice, and if Ulv didn't know Arianda's first reaction to this sort of thing when she wasn't tired enough to supply a car manufacturer, she might even think about doing something like this again. But for now, there was tired demoness, so Ulv let her sleep, and left tomorrow, for tomorrow.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

(end thread)
Back to top Go down

Lets claw the Furniture~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Europe-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD