Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? Empty Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want?

Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:23 pm
Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? Utsuho_cabbage_e27_thumb

MOVE THE CRAP FROM EYES AND PAY ATTENTION: WHAT OTY DO YOU WANT?

Right, right. We may be choking you to near death with community threads, but it's that time of year and we are a bit short on time. So, we just want to ask: what kind of of the year threads would you be interested in seeing? Leave your feedback below and we will consider adding them. If no input is given, we doing things The Frost way and putting up OTY's I and staff want.

Looking to have around 10 OTY's this year as that seems like an even amount.

Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? WVMWLOu
Hakase
Hakase
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? Left_bar_bleue4700/999999Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/999999)
Tiers:

Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? Empty Re: Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want?

Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:29 pm
Favorite Characters for each tier from 5-0, Favorite Couple, Favorite Story Arc (This is OTY, threads are too small), Favorite Veteran, Favorite Newbie.

Just getting the ball rolling for some discussion with a few specific suggestions.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? Left_bar_bleue1570/100Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? Empty Re: Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want?

Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:44 pm
@Hakase

I like favorite veteran and newbie. That's a cool topic. I also like favorite character.

I'm someone who enjoys tradition, so...
> Character of the Year
> Member of the Year
> Staff member of the Year
> Thread of the Year (Not separating them into fight/social or anything else.)

Others feel much more humorous in my opinion...

> Screw up of the Year? (XD Who said/did something that made people go "wtf," but did not result in any disciplinary issues.)
> Surprise of the Year? (Such as Tsubine's return?)
> Org/Faction of the Year? (Could be interesting... Unsure how active they've been.)

As a note, everything in bold is an idea, so that's ten. I am counting Hakase's ideas in this post since I did think they were great. I am counting "character of the year" and "favorite character" differently since COTY was supposed to be development/participation/activity based while favorite character could just be someone that people went "OKAY SHE/HE IS COOL" type deal.
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:13 pm
• Fight of the Year
• Best Read of the Year (the best thread is not always the best written or the most fun to read)
• Thread of the Year

There are many more already mentioned and not, but the ones above are the only ones I care enough to mention.

Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? ORabiFS
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:38 am
Endure One More Shitty Feedback Thread: What OTY Do You Want? WimDcr0

Hakase wrote:Favorite Characters for each tier from 5-0, Favorite Couple, Favorite Story Arc (This is OTY, threads are too small), Favorite Veteran, Favorite Newbie.

Just getting the ball rolling for some discussion with a few specific suggestions.

I like your last three, but I don't like the first few before that. I might end up doing Veteran, Newbie and Story Arc.

SerenityVerdant wrote:@Hakase

I like favorite veteran and newbie. That's a cool topic. I also like favorite character.

I'm someone who enjoys tradition, so...
> Character of the Year
> Member of the Year
> Staff member of the Year
> Thread of the Year (Not separating them into fight/social or anything else.)

Others feel much more humorous in my opinion...

> Screw up of the Year? (XD Who said/did something that made people go "wtf," but did not result in any disciplinary issues.)
> Surprise of the Year? (Such as Tsubine's return?)
> Org/Faction of the Year? (Could be interesting... Unsure how active they've been.)

As a note, everything in bold is an idea, so that's ten. I am counting Hakase's ideas in this post since I did think they were great. I am counting "character of the year" and "favorite character" differently since COTY was supposed to be development/participation/activity based while favorite character could just be someone that people went "OKAY SHE/HE IS COOL" type deal.

The first four will most likely be in there. I might end up adding in Screw Up/Surprise of the year since I like those. I'm uncertain if I'll do the org idea, but I'll rest on that.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:20 pm
[adm]Locking this thread since I've finished up with OTY's and took some of the suggestions into acocunt.[/adm]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:46 pm
[adm]Archiving this since the discussion is over with.[/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum