Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] Empty Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu]

Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:02 am

Quincy - Nozomi

Call it improper. Yet still, this was a woman who stopped caring about shame a long time ago. She had no qualms about peeping on another woman even when they believed themselves to have privacy. The woman in question was Liú Xīnshén, one of the targets come across in her search of those with interesting qualities. It took a special kind of factor for anyone to catch her attention, its nature often variable and yet unknown. It would go under the noses of most, but for someone like her who's tired herself on the mundane, these unique details ensnared her. Oh, of course this was referring to none other but the primordial Quincy... Nozomi.

The First had a fair number of unfair perks among her abilities, one of them being her eyes—the only one of their kind in existence. The Arius, as they were called, granted her a level of sight approaching omniscience, and something along the lines of scrying Liu while she was meditating in the Vicara plane was but a small chore compared to burrowing through time and space. This wasn't the first time that Nozomi's observed the woman in this manner, but this was the first time she's done moreso than a glance. She'd been occupied with other things until now, and it was only now that she could turn more attentions to the Rakshasa of red and white; to observe the observer.

And she would not draw the line there today. In a moment, she could appear beside her, with a simple bit of imagination. So long as she acknowledged this exact location, and opened the way from Earth to the Demon World... a form of teleportation could be achieved. It would simply take time to break through the barriers. So she watched curiously as she worked, multi-tasking as the latches of Vicara came undone. Just a small passageway would be fine, enabling the way not too dissimilar to how Garganta works. Unfortunate fact though, is that she couldn't see into Liu's mind this way. And she did certainly seem to be in deep thought.

"Pardon my intrusion," she announced, stepping out of nothingness as if it were a small parlor trick. Space, if it could be considered a fabric, had just been torn open as the blue-haired Quincy passed through it into the Vicara plane, before promptly closing behind her. Her expression was one of almost-timid pleasantry, complete with an enigmatic smile and curious crimson gaze. She gestured the demon's way with an open palm, showing off the snow white gloves she wore in theme with the rest of her monochromatic uniform. It made her eyes and her hair stand out more than they normally would have; clearly the focal points of her design.

"But perhaps you would be open to a small chat?"

Last edited by Dexterity on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] Qx494h
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] Empty Re: Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu]

Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:01 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: Afterburner - Word Count: N/A

The morning brought with it a sea of rain from the heavens. With this downpour came droplets of pure ecstasy and release for The Liberating Devil whom sat alone in this field of grass and flower. As it was in this storm that the awareness of her consciousness spread for miles on end to liberate herself from the constraints of her mortal form. Everything from the lush trees, the satured ground and gloomy skies were as one with Liu in this moment as her demonic life force allowed her being to simply exist with no attachments to her body.

Which is why her untethered state of existence perceived the arrival of The First Quincy. How could one of her level of power not become aware of a disturbance in the universe around them? It was something that interested Liu and brought her down from the state of eternal bliss that her meditative state provided her with.

Winding down the gears of her brain, the internal mechanisms of Liu's mind tried to once again find the ability to speak before this simple word became uttered out in the world around them:

"Welcome~"

Echoing throughout the region, the tender voice of The Devil came to life in the landscape as Nozomi ventured forth between the boundaries of space to great the lone liberator. Should she find herself coming forth to the physical being of Liu, The Quincy woman would soon find that there was not a single movement of the mouth given in these words. Instead, the horned creature before her opt'd to remain planted on the damp ground in the lotus position to allow her essence to be unrestricted in this time of meditation, harmony and restoration of her own disturbed self.

"Intrusion? I don't think of it as that. The flow of our two energies discovered one another for a reason if you found me way out here. So I welcome your presence."

Inhale, exhale. Proceeding those words being etched into the four walls of existence around them, the body of Liu reacted and moved of The Devil's own wishes in order to shake the hand of Nozomi to otherwise get a feel for her spiritual and physical self. After secluding herself in this region for many days, the woman more than likely needed something concrete, tangible and hard to bring her existence back down from it's etheral flight.

"Go ahead and speak. If you have something to share, I'm open to anything that might broaden my scope as an agent of the free spirit."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] WVMWLOu
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] Empty Re: Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu]

Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:03 am

Quincy - Nozomi

Seeing was not the same as feeling, and it was beyond just a textbook explanation of their difference here; there was no substitution for the experience that came with actually stepping into another's consciousness. Figuratively, spiritually, mentally, all perhaps Nozomi had done as much... but never quite physically. That was the proper way to describe it: The demon's awareness was expanded beyond the inner sanctum of her mind, layering itself along the expanse of the land here. Nozomi glanced at the motionless body of the woman she had disturbed, and saw not the slightest of a response from her. It was meditation on some incredible level, that it could rise to this level...

Hell, Nozomi would probably just get bored trying to accomplish the same.

Still, even though Liu welcomed her with an unsuspected amount of openness and tolerance, in turn she'd find the Quincy not so forthcoming. It was a contrast, cold steel walls with which no cracks could be found. She was aware of her own thoughts and practiced in ensuring she remained an enigma. Nozomi would let the demon take it as she will, but would be more than happy to remind her that the norm was privacy of mind. For some, it was the last safe haven, and better not left exposed. That Liu reveled in the pleasure of her meditation was her own pastime.

"How informal," she commented with a curve of the lips and a glance at the emptiness around them, as if seeking the source of the voice. She chose to vocalize her words with her human throat and her human breath, unlike Liu. Once upon a time she might have played along and attempted to mimic the out-of-body speech... it wouldn't even be a troublesome task for someone like her. Yet the longer she lived on, the more she clung to her more base human origins. "Though I guess I started it by choosing not to knock."

She certainly wasn't quick to get to the point, in any case. Disregarding the rainfall that drenched her long blue hair and soaked her otherwise stiff uniform, she sauntered over towards the motionless Liu with a prying gaze. Footsteps circled around her and left muddy footsteps, all the while with eyes studying her features up close. After a full revolution, Nozomi crouched in front of her, furrowing her brows as she stared at Liu's closed lids; that blissful expression. The Quincy inferred some sort of wholeness within her meditation, as evident by the effect on their surroundings. She likened it to the state that Buddhists idealized in their religion; something they could only hope to achieve in their time.

Nozomi decidedly poked the demon's forehead without expecting a response. Then, she finally responded as if that hadn't just happened."You know if I had understood just how much you were enjoying yourself here, I likely wouldn't have even come. It's almost as if you've already all you could ever need." Perhaps worryingly, perhaps not, Nozomi also began to draw small shapes with her finger against the skin as she continued. "Or, would you correct me if I said that there's something missing in your soulful diet lately? I may just have the fix to that."

She did eventually stop, perhaps knowing when something was too much. She settled with simply staring. "Gratis, of course."

Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] Qx494h
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:25 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: Inversion - Word Count: N/A

"Formality isn't something I strive for in my life. So you are obliged to enter as you please."

Really, the unconventional life was always more interesting to the eye of The Liberating Observer. There are billions, if not, trillions of souls that have existed in this lifetime. And not all of these souls which are thrust into this world life boldly, wildly or in matters that strike against the contrast of normality in the realms in which they hail from. So to oversee something new, something different and to indulge in a new experience is something which the embodiment of this freedom fighter always hungered for.

Which is why when the pale-skinned woman ahead of her deicded to give the devil a little tap, she'd soon find the lights behind Liu's eyes returned and the woman was fully back in the vessel which was her physical embodiment. And she was quick to respond with her own mouth these words to Nozomi's statements about her utmost level of self-contentment with her meditation:

"That's because I am all I will ever need....but I am not limited to wanting even more than that. If there is something that can spice my life further, I'll gladly devour it like the greedy devil I am as demon blood runs in my veins and we are always hungry for more."

At first, the woman's voice seemed shaken up. In fact, she outright began coughing for a bit, shaking and almost seemed a bit out of it; but that was due to the fact that she hadn't quite had a physical form in quite some time. So it was natural to feel a bit janky, wobbly and shakey after coming down from that most wonderful high and toward the realm of the material.

However, when all was said and done, the blood stare of this lone devil fixed itself on Nozomi before asking this simple question:

"So, what can you give me to spice my life up?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Good, Violent, Exciting Publicity [Nozomi, Liu] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum