Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia] Empty Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia]

Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:36 pm
SIMPLY RUSSIAN

RITSUKO NICKLOVICH

Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia] 6EdIfMt

"Why am I so nervous, my hearts pounding like crazy"

Those were the words inside her head as she arrived at the city of light once more, this time it was preparing for the upcoming Christmas holiday.She took her lingering gaze off of the enormous Christmas tree adorned with glistening ornaments and glowing fairy lights draped around it.

And strolling alongside the magnificently structured buildings watching
as people swarmed in and out of the bustling shops like bees. As the evening sky faded away, the pink and orange hues were replaced with dark shades of blue, whilst the amber light of the street lamps spilled on the stone-paved streets.

Ritsuko decided to wear a long sleeved white jacket with an closed collar; matching trousers; peaked cap; and black leather heels. She only wore this outfit for special occasions, such as a funeral too pay respects to a fallen comrade, a ceremonial event, or even on a fancy party. But this was no party, but rather a meeting and this today she was going to meet a very important figure; who it was she'll never know but if this was a chance to gain new knowledge and strength then so be it.

She was given directions by a stranger that directed her to the vadenreich and it's holy palace up above the city,just stepping on the platform towards the vadenreich made her breathing rapid and shallow, she can feel her pulse pounding in her temples. 

But she was in need of help and despite no longer being a Quincy she'd hope that she'd be accepted once more too receive the proper training needed to pursue her goals.

Last edited by MWD on Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia] Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia] Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia] Empty Re: Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia]

Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:17 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

THE QUINCY PRODIGY

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

It had been some time since Sofia has last been at the City of Light. But alas, the place was still her home. As soon as she walked in she was met by several of the Wandenreich members, most of which had served under her as Captain of the Jagdarmee. She was still the Captain, but it wasn’t the reason she received the attention. Besides being a famous musician, Sofia had always been a respected and fierce leader that was both strict yet fair to her men. Her accomplishments and her power were indications of just how much a Quincy could rise. But above it all, it was the power she possessed at such a young age and the skill which created the name of the Quincy Prodigy and cemented her place in the organization. In fact, though Niflheim was over a millenia older than the now 23 year old girl, Sofia had long surpassed her. There were talks and rumors of a potential encounter down the road between the two but that was still in the future for the woman. She did plan for it, but not yet.

Having made her way through and towards the Jagdarmee division’s quarters, Sofia was filled in on all the assorted details that had transpired and changes during her momentary absence. Toshiko wasn’t anywhere, though to be fair Sofia didn’t really care at the same time. The decision the Quincy took when she took a leave of absence was hers. Regardless of the motives or the implications of her decision, she had made them because she saw it as the best possible means to accomplish what she needed at the time. There was no doubt that Sfia was smart, and perhaps even on the level of a genius in some regards. It stood to reason she wouldn’t have made choices she didn’t understand or hadn’t planned to accordingly. And with the darkness of the Eris Seal having ran its course of usefulness to her, the girl had decided to sooner than later put its effects past her, as there was no benefit she cared to gain from it any longer; hence the return to her people.

As for Toshiko? No matter what Sofia had done or how she had done it, even if she had literally ran a blade through her back before leaving… Nothing justified losing faith in a so called best friend, especially one that knew each other since childhood. But, upon hearing all that Toshiko thought of her and how she viewed her, there was no friendship there any longer. Sofia didn’t hate the girl, but she had no sympathy, and no respect for that individual any longer. If Toshiko wanted any form of friendship again with her, it looked as though it would take a lot of time and effort, for Sofia wasn’t one to let go of grudges once she had been thoroughly disappointed.

In a moment, a man tapped her shoulder and whispered something in her ear, causing her to turn around on her chair and look back. There stood that girl. She didn’t recall the name right away, but she was told that was her former friend’s girlfriend at the time. The girl was of good height, actually just about as tall as Sofia herself. Her figure was appropriate and not unlike her own, and even their hair were of similar tonalities. A bit too many similarities for her own comfort but she didn’t care to entertain the notion as the similarities surely stopped there. Getting up, the Quincy would merely walk up to her, hands held behind her back. The outfit she wore was a bit more casual though very Quincy-esque nonetheless. It consisted of a long sleeve silky white top with a nice frilled collar. A black striped navy blue skirt that reached to about her upper to mid thighs, with black thigh highs covering and meshing quite well with the ebony look of her hair. Once she was within a foot or so of the girl, she’d simply eye her once more before speaking.

”What do you want?”

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia] ORabiFS
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia] Empty Re: Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia]

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:15 am
SIMPLY RUSSIAN

RITSUKO NICKLOVICH

So this was her....the woman she's heard so many rumors about, down too every last detail from her short black hair and beautiful white clothing too even the facial description...

This was definitely Sofia, and judging by her tone and demeanor she wasn't looking to mess around...she wanted to ask so many questions like, why did she leave Toshiko for the dreaded seal was it for self-gain or something else? But those questions were for another time as Ritsuko had too pay her respects and didn't want to be seen as a waste of space, so got down and kneeled on her right leg and listened as her question began ringing inside of her head...she stared deep into her eyes but was unable to respond.

She tried breathing in and out but air wouldn't enter her lungs. Starved for air, her heart raced at tremendous speeds, and her lungs shallowly rose and fell in time. She stood there for what felt like an eternity but was actually only five minutes. Satisfaction of security was nothing but a distant memory , and an invisible force crushed me from every possible direction. Each second submerged in fear made a permanent mark on her heart, and a vivid imagination made her wander whether it was just her mind playing tricks or reality.

Ritsuko then broke the silence by answering her question, her voice quivering with fear but she had too remain strong and spoke with a serious tone.

"I'm sorry too bother you Sofia, but I've came a great distance to find you. I-i know it may sound a bit but, I was wondering if you could train me?

I know I may seem like a burden considering I no longer obtain Quincy powers...but surely you can find it in your heart to give me a chance to finally prove my worth too you.
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia] Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia] Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:13 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

THE QUINCY PRODIGY

“Up. I’m not the Emperor, so do not kneel before me.”

The tone of her voice was strong and resolute, yet not harsh or tough enough to be considered hostile or demeaning. Sofia had never been one to feel lavished about servitude to its extremes. She enjoyed praise when praise was due, but she never demanded anyone stoop lower than she would herself for the sake of conformity. Despite having been born to royalty in a family with a long and rich history with the Quincy and the Wandenreich, the girl never became as full of herself as to dilute logic with ego, and forego simple and basic manners and norms. She still inspired respect, and she still expected a degree of discipline from those who served her, though none would be required to kneel or bow when she simply did not require it. She didn’t think anything would change in that regard even after taking the throne of the Quincy. After all, power and fame were nothing new to her, and as such the notion of extra power would do little to twist what her life so far couldn’t.

”Give me a minute with her.”

With a nod and a look of appreciation, her men thanked her for her return and gave the room to the two ladies. To lead meant more than just being powerful. To lead meant more than just being old. To lead meant more than just being wise and with conviction. To be a good leader one needed first to lead by example, to shine and struggle with the people and to come together triumphant in their victory or huddled supportive in their defeat. The core values of discipline, respect, and the law were pillars of the Jagdarmee, and a building block of the Wandenreich Sofia was proud to credit herself with. The dedication and commitment to her career showed in every aspect of the Quincy, and in the behavior of her men and women. Setting her eyes once more on the girl before her, she would continue.

”Ritsuko, right? Tell me. Does Toshiko know you’re here? I’d rather not have the nagging pain of a tick crawling and pestering me at my every move. And why are you not seeking training from her instead?”

There was no remorse or feeling of regret at her choice of words. In fact, she believed she had chosen them carefully and with as much tact as the situation deserved as her past acquaintance had earned nothing better than it. To say she was disillusioned with Toshiko was an understatement. And while she couldn’t care less what her former friend thought of her, she would prefer to keep the negativity and judgmental attitude she harbored away from her and her goals. Regardless, she had to wonder why the girl wouldn’t seek training from her significant other. Toshiko was still relatively strong, even though Sofia viewed her and her progress as wasted potential. In her eyes she could’ve been so much more, but she had always lacked the will, the dedication, and the tenacity the Quincy prodigy possessed. No matter, her former friend was at the very least decently skilled enough to teach the girl better than most in the Wandenreich could save for Nilfheim and Sofia.

In any case, the musician had not given a yes or a no. There were certain qualities a trainee would need to possess first before Sofia even considered taking them under her wing, and spending the time to break them down and build them up. They didn’t need to possess every quality, but they needed to possess at the very least one. Obviously strength and sheer power wouldn’t cut it in this case. Sofia couldn’t guess how much power Ritsuko commanded at an earlier time, but her display at the present moment wasn’t anything noteworthy. In that case, the girl would need to demonstrate that she had not only an inclination and a will to learn, but a desire and a longing to progress and get stronger, as well as a reason or a goal to fuel her ambitions. Everyone had one. Sofia had her own. And while the reasons and the means certainly changed from people to people, having something worth fighting for, and having the tenacity and the will to fight to begin with made all the difference.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:10 pm
SIMPLY RUSSIAN

RITSUKO NICKLOVICH

Wait...she's not the ruler of all quincies? Perhaps she must've misinterpreted Toshiko's story, besides the way she was portraying her made it sound like she was the ruler of them all but that's not the case in this regard....now she wanted too meet the queen in person. However that was for another time...when she can prove her worth, for now she stood up and looked at Sofia with a calm demeanor.

My apologizes, Sofia. Hearing the sheer power in Sofia's voice was empowering almost inspirational too a certain degree, not even the generals in her old training grounds was this calm.

Ritsuko quickly gazed behind Sofia, seeing that her men began to nod and leave the two ladies alone, the mentioning of Toshiko was a bit off-putting but she's heard a tiny about about Sofia considering their overall relationship with one another but it made her think....was this really Toshiko? Just a woman who continued to nag and annoy her with frequent questions and assumptions about the things she's doing, perhaps after

No, Toshiko doesn't know that I'm here. And the reason why I'm not training with her is due to her training being...lackluster, she treats me like i'm a child who can't defend for myself. Ritsuko then clenched her fist tightly as she said that...she was fine with it the first time when they met considering she didn't have much knowledge about the quincies and their history. But now that she's an adult it's time too get her feet wet and experience the true hardships of training and finally have the chance to toughen up and not be a damsel in distress.

I appreciate her training me but I feel that that's not enough. Not every enemy is going to be soft and they'll do everything in their power to kill me, that's why I want to be pushed beyond my limits; I don't care if my muscles give out or my bones break if it means getting stronger and taking another life I'll take the risk.

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:10 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

THE QUINCY PRODIGY

Her idea was a valid one, and her words made sense as they echoed truth and logic. Still, part of Sofia just wanted to smack Ritsuko across the face, for no reason other than doing so. But alas, she would do no such thing. A requirement and expectation of the Captain of the Jagdarmee was to uphold the law, maintain discipline, and usher forth a new set of values to continue on the foundation of her people. She couldn’t go about exploiting the advantages of her position for her own gain, especially when it did nothing for her to begin with.

”Your heart’s on the right idea, but talking and doing are not the same thing. Anyone can talk.”

And that was the cold hard truth. Plenty of Quincy before her had come seeking training, and sooner or later Sofia had turned down every single one. She wasn’t against practice and sparring but to truly take someone under her wing required a fair share of attributes. And while Ritsuko did display said attributes as they showcased in the words she spoke, so had they in just about every person that came before her. But then, as soon as the training begun they simply caved down and broke under pressure, leaving their words as empty vessels that meant nothing, just like their insignificant lives and resolves. Maybe Ritsuko was different, but her experiences and understanding made it highly unlikely to judge as so.

”And besides, how do I know Toto is not going to come barging in, bitching about a bruised elbow or a broken nail? My time is limited, and I will tolerate its misuse.”

Sofia hadn’t quite gone out and said it, but she had agreed to Ritsuko’s request. In part. She hadn’t officially decided to take her in as a student. No way. Instead, she would want to try and run her through a single training to gage just how strong her resolve and mindset were. If she didn’t cave and break down under pressure, and showed the will and potential to be taught, then perhaps she would. But of course, the wager was on that she simply wouldn’t make it, through the Quincy had always been fond of surprises. With that, Sofia would walk up to her, eyed her one more time and poke her on the cheek in a...friendly way? No, it was odd; it was different.

”There’s a private and currently vacant large scale underground training area right below the Jagdarmee’s quarters. Present that mark, and meet me there in about 30 minutes.”

With that, Sofia would exit. The mark she spoke of was a simply reiryoku shadow in the form of Sofia’s family crest. It would last roughly about 30 minutes before disappearing, but it looked as though to be the means of being allowed entrance to the training area. There was a chance the reason why it was used so little was because it was primarily meant for Sofia, to train on her own without interruption. After all, the Jagdarmee had its own training location elsewhere in the city. And more importantly, she needed some time to change. While she could certainly fight in a skirt, it was more of a recent change to her wardrobe. For the most part, the girl still favored the conventional military attire, and favored pants over skirts any day when it came to training.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:43 pm
SIMPLY RUSSIAN

Sofia was right though, anyone can talk about how they're a master at a particular sports such as boxing but when they actually partake in the matter its a completely different experience and that tough demeanor and attitude slowly dwindles down to pity and regret.

"I can assure you Sofia,Toshiko wont be here to exasperate both of us."

It was rather humorous that Sofia commented about Toshiko's over exaggeration about her sustaining an injury no matter how small it may be, and she was too a certain extent. Sure Toshiko does this too protect her but sometimes she has to learn when to let her younglings go and fend for themselves.

Regardless Ritsuko's eyes as Sofia began to walk closer towards her and she got an unexpected poke on the cheek, was this a sign of her being friendly and accepting the offer? But it felt odd...she was then given the location of a secret training area they would both partake in before she saw Sofia leave,
this was a chance to finally take off the kiddie gloves and prove her worth too Sofia, her curiosity was peaked considering how her training regimen differed from Toshiko,Henrex,or even Mirja.

Thirty minutes huh.... she decided too use this time wisely and prepared taking a routine shower and a change of clothing appropriate for the situation at hand and tied her hair into a pony tail. With only fifthteen minutes left Ritsuko began too enter the underground portion of the Jagdarmee’s quarters presenting the crest too either the guard prohibiting entry from outsiders or a simple scanning tool to show proof that it came from Sofia rather than a forged copy. She then entered and did a few static stretches too warm up her body, nothings worse than having a broken hip or leg by not stretching.
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:49 am

The Quincy Prodigy

Sofia Montero

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

It wouldn’t take her too long. Perhaps twenty minutes tops to change into a different set of more suitable clothes and make her way the underground training location. It was a relief to know that Toshiko would not be making herself present. While she didn’t dislike her old friend enough be so spiteful of her, when it came to training, she rathered not have the feelings involved to a degree where it devalued its merit. Her outfit consisted of a largely white Wandenreich uniform with several gold accents. A plain matching white skirt reached to just about her upper thighs, while a a set of dark brown tights covered the length of her legs underneath. To finish her look, the contrasting allure of a white ribbon on her hair created a beautiful dissonance in relation to the ebony dark look of her long silky locks.

”You’re here. That’s a first step.”

The fact that Ritsuko had shown up was surprise enough, as Sofia fully expected her to have had a change of heart, or found an excuse to call off the whole charade. In any case, though she knew training with her entailed pushing the individual to their very limits, she wasn’t trying to kill them either; regardless of what it seemed like. Both of them would need to be careful and exercise caution, one to to not kill the trainee, and one to avoid getting killed by her trainer. In an instant, two of her custom seele schneiders would be flung into her hands as if by an invisible force that drew upon them. The use of her Melody had become effective both in and out of battle. And taking one of the modified seele for herself, she flung the other over to Ritsuko.

”I’m not sure what you specialize on, and I don’t care. You’re obviously not a physical fighter, and I doubt brute strength is your fortee either. Luckily for you, I’m the same. For individuals like us, close combat is imperative as not all opponents will want to remain at drawn out range against people who specialize in long ranged attacks and weaponry. Attack me.”

There was definitely much more to it than that, but the lesson would need to be taken bit by bit. One couldn’t expect to teach a baby how to run before they were even able to walk properly. Likewise, there was no point in instructing her of detailed specialties to refine her swordplay without knowing fully well that she had a skill to develop to begin with. If Ritsuko didn’t have a proficiency for the blade, Sofia would just have to teach to her. And of course, that didn’t mean that the girl would be required to specialize in blades, though it would serve her well to be proficient. The Quincy prodigy had found that being flexible and adaptable in a world that was so rapidly evolving was among the most important lessons to learn in regards to survival. She used bows and blades on a near equal amount and level, and most of her blades or bows could be manipulated to act as one or the other. Her seele could be used as arrows, connected and used as bows, among many other configurations. That was something for further down the road, but she needed to start somewhere.

In any case, had Ritsuko come and attacked her, Sofia wouldn’t have moved out of the way. Instead, she would have sought to meet blade with blade. And rather than try to push on or overpower the girl, she would instead try to allow herself to slip or glide along her edge, almost like a wet piece of soap between the hands. Should the action had been successful, the movement would have caused Sofia to step out and just behind Ritsuko, allowing her blade to dangle and fall back and behind her in a swinging motion. There was no telling whether the Quincy prodigy would stop the momentum-back-swing of her seele, but just in case, the young girl would need to act and think fast to avoid a pretty painful outcome.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:54 pm
SIMPLY RUSSIAN

Ritsuko got up and looked at Sofia in mesmerization Seeing her outfit Her outfit consisted of a largely white Wandenreich uniform with several

Suddenly she was given what appeared too be a sword in her hand so did Sofia albeit hers was much more refined and customized examining it further the sword had a very thin and silver grip and the blade itself wasn't a traditional metal but rather made up of Reishi. She never knew Quinces were capable of creating swords, she's known about the creation of bows and guns but never a sword made of pure Reishi.

But she listened on Sofia's ideals about specializing on a variety of weaponry and not using brute strength but rather technique and intellect which she was absolutely correct on the matter, anyone can swing a sword or shoot a gun but what's the point if the person doesn't know how to use it too it's full potential. Since this was a sword this was the perfect opportunity too put Henrex's lessons to the test, so she began to position her right hand overtop the top and her left on the bottom then wrapped her pinkie around the weapon allowing for her strikes too shake significantly less.

In any case, Ritsuko took initiative and began her assault and attacked her, however she decided too not put all her weight into the downward strike otherwise she wouldn't have enough time to retaliate with either a parry or counter attack. If the attack was unsuccessful Ritsuko would have plenty of time to retaliate from behind with a straight parry.

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:05 am

The Quincy Prodigy

Sofia Montero

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

Sofia was in for a surprise; a very welcomed and pleasant surprise. It looked as though the girl wasn’t a complete beginner in the art of the blade. Whomever had taught her had indeed shown her the basics, and some common sense. Rather than meeting Sofia’s defensive stance with strength, she had chosen to take the route of technique. It was a wise and interesting move. As a tactician, specially when up against tougher opponents, one needed to take caution not so much about an opponent did, but rather about what they didn’t do. It was a lesson that was simple enough to understand, but difficult enough to put into words to matter.

Her own downwards pendulum like swing would have been met by Ritsuko’s own blade. Good. In a rush, she would move forth and away from her, creating just about a few feet in between the two. As soon as she’d turn however, Sofia would deactivate her modified seele and tossed it at her trainee. As soon as she had tossed it however, the prodigy would have snapped her fingers, creating a soothing but startling sound all around them, almost as if someone were to be playing a harp where they stood. The young girl would need to take caution and not be too distracted however. As soon as the sound was made, the tossed seele would ignite, and the handle began to spin in a circular motion while pointed up. While the weapon traveled at whatever speed or forced it was tossed with, the actual spinning of the weapon was comparative to Sofia’s Melody speed at her base state of right around Mach 1. Of course, that meant that with such a rapidly spinning blade, it hardly looked like it anymore.

Instead, the item resembled more an incredibly sharp and dangerous spinning saw-like disk that instilled respect and fear. The prodigy was aware that the technique was dangerous and if defended erroneously against it could very well be fatal. However, Ritsuko had proven herself to be more knowledgeable than she had anticipated, and Sofia was not known to take it easy during training since enemies hardly ever did. But besides, she had hoped the speed it was tossed at would at least make it fair or not too challenging for the girl to try and figure out. It did not take away from its danger however. Should her trainee would had somehow dodged, the blade would simply spin past and away, though who was to know if the item wouldn’t behave erratically as it did moments before, spinning and turning on its own. Had she somehow figured out a way to stop the blade without losing a limb or her life, then Ritsuko could have claimed that blade too for the training, for a total of two.

Regardless of the outcome however, Sofia would not stand still to wait and see if she was okay. Her expectation was that she would be, and that Ritsuko would find a way to work around it. There was no time to be complacent and kind. If she dies, she dies. In any case, right after the earlier actions, the musician would have taken up to the air, tossing what appeared to be a couple of ginto tubes out towards her trainee. The ginto would soon see themselves explode merely inches away from where the girl had stood. They were to work as reishi grenades after all. The only sight the girl would’ve seen before the detonation would be two seele fly out from Sofia’s belt and into her hands, almost as if by telekinesis. In a similar spinning motion to the first attack, Sofia would spin her body uncontrollably but wit grace, as each of the two blades moved at such a speed and such an angle that they would be extremely dangerous if not fatal to anyone on her path. And given the angle, the positioning, and the speed of her spinning, it would have likely translated into a very powerful blow that would need time and consideration to try and meet.

Why should I train you human? [Ritsuko/Sofia] Tumblr_op6lupsbzL1tgsi2so2_500

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum